Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is that the one with the elongated head ?

It's not a joke. People die every day as a result, many suffer from it. Including me. What do you think about how the President of Tanzania died ??? Have you ever dealt with radio relay and satellites?

1 minute ago, Gabriela said:

It's not a joke. People die every day as a result, many suffer from it. Including me. What do you think about how the President of Tanzania died ??? Have you ever dealt with radio relay and satellites?

Who said it was a joke? put your paranoia on hold,1 i do not give a flying fig how the president of tanzania died 2 I have no idea of radio relay (though i do have an operators licence for aeronautical vhf) and i know a little about tropospheric scatter receivers but what the hell that has to do with this mans head ?. The mans head is elongated,no one as yet has come up with a rational explanation as to why some humans have heads like that,lots of theories ,lots of ancient skulls but no conclusive evidence beyond doubt as to what its caused by

As to your singular attention span to radio frequencies which i admire btw it is just that, singular in its theme however it doesn't register with me personally i do not have time to adopt is as a research subject now if that means i suffer because of my lack of knowledge so be it.

There are far more pressing things going on that are killing people faster than radio frequency fog and i would prefer to devote my time to that

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Who said it was a joke? put your paranoia on hold,1 i do not give a flying fig how the president of tanzania died 2 I have no idea of radio relay (though i do have an operators licence for aeronautical vhf) and i know a little about tropospheric scatter receivers but what the hell that has to do with this mans head ?. The mans head is elongated,no one as yet has come up with a rational explanation as to why some humans have heads like that,lots of theories ,lots of ancient skulls but no conclusive evidence beyond doubt as to what its caused by

As to your singular attention span to radio frequencies which i admire btw it is just that, singular in its theme however it doesn't register with me personally i do not have time to adopt is as a research subject now if that means i suffer because of my lack of knowledge so be it.

There are far more pressing things going on that are killing people faster than radio frequency fog and i would prefer to devote my time to that

You are wrong, the military has been using these microwaves for decades, it has replaced the atomic bombs and has been for a long time. Corona was only a distraction and to advance digitization (and to bring the weapons into the houses or to make people even more dependent on this technology and to be able to control it better) so that people vaccinate themselves even faster to let. Because this mRNA makes it possible to work even better with this mirowave technology. That just recently opened a lecture at the CIA.

https://unser-mitteleuropa.com/cia-neurobiologie-experte-ueber-die-steuerung-des-menschlichen-gehirns-mittels-rna-impfstoffen/

We in Germany applied for a patent and that was back in 2004, since it is precisely about microwave satellites, monitoring and conscious control through it. Likewise, you can kill any person even in the crowd with pinpoint accuracy by causing a cardiac arrest, everyone around does not notice anything!

Edited by Gabriela
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The mans head is elongated,no one as yet has come up with a rational explanation as to why some humans have heads like that.

Well the ancient Mayans practised head binding.... they shaped their child's head to suit their destined profession. Weird but true.

It still happened in Africa until recently. Sometimes humanity appalls me by its dumbness.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

These long skulls, yes ... are you still doubting that there are many different extraterrestrials here? Or what? But what use will it be for you when you finally get your proof of it? It does not protect you from these invisible interferences in your electromagnetic nature!

Here's a problem I have with antibody dependant enhancement, otherwise known as ADE.

I do not believe that evidence exists showing viruses to be pathogenic. (nor evidence of isolation, purification & characterisation)

If a "virus" is benign, then it must be something else that is the root cause of the sensitising syndrome known as ADE.

Since the effects of ADE apparently is supposed to occur during seasonal outbreaks where incidence with the "wild virus" takes place then what can be deduced?

It seems to be a scapegoat during (darker colder) seasons where our collective exposure to EMR is increased and the induced weakness of the vaccines will increase individual's susceptibility.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It was the British Eugenics Society in 1973. They didn't change their name until a decade or so later.

The Irony is, is that if we were to jail off or cull off that section of humanity the rest of us would thrive beyond our wildest dreams.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

What theme then???
How does this world work?
How do our bodies and brains work?
How can we manipulate the weather?
What is the Schumann frequency and why is it so important here on this planet?

Do you think the dark side doesn't know about it or what? If you know how something works, and then you know how to manipulate it. What do you think the dark E.T.s or Cabal or Illuminati will use to influence and control this race of humans?

And the best thing about it...it is also invisible! And it has been brought to the masses, deliberately, it has been planned for centuries, they have done it many times before, these beings have patience...and most incarnated people are bribed with money, it is not that the politicians know about this subject...it is all about money...with this you control what you want to achieve on this level....

6 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

What theme then???

Do you think the dark side doesn't know about it or what? If you know how something works, and then you know how to manipulate it. What do you think the dark E.T.s or Cabal or Illuminati will use to influence and control this race of humans?

And the best thing about it...it is also invisible! And it has been brought to the masses, deliberately, it has been planned for centuries, they have done it many times before, these beings have patience...and most incarnated people are bribed with money, it is not that the politicians know about this subject...it is all about money...with this you control what you want to achieve on this level....

How come you sometimes type in faltering English (to a native speaker and writer such as me) and other times its word perfect and grammatically perfect ?

6 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

How come you sometimes type in faltering English (to a native speaker and writer such as me) and other times its word perfect and grammatically perfect ?

This is because I live in Germany, and my knowledge of English is not suitable for such a conversation.
So I use Deepl to translate, but since my contigent (free) was over, I used google, the translation is worse than Deepl.

1 hour ago, Gabriela said:

What theme then???

agree -  this is an old routine for them. They would not have had the foresight to hide the adverse effects of 2+ centuries of adverse reactions to electro magnetic radiation. They are not that clever!

They must have foreknowledge.

i.e. they are occulted.

38 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

The Irony is, is that if we were to jail off or cull off that section of humanity the rest of us would thrive beyond our wildest dreams.

I started looking further at the Galton institute and from their home page

The Council of the Galton Institute is actively deliberating a name change and a working group has been set up to address the issue. Please do check back for further news in due course.

Why in the middle of a deadly pandemic would that be important ? and looking a little further came across this

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/exploring-the-oxford-astrazeneca-eugenics-links/283482

Like an onion layer after layer of diversion and distancing

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, zarkov said:

agree -  this is an old routine for them. They would not have had the foresight to hide the adverse effects of 2+ centuries of adverse reactions to electro magnetic radiation. They are not that clever!

They must have foreknowledge.

i.e. they are occulted.

This AI has time...and it captures, because everything is so practical, and you gain power with it, actually the negative E.T.'s have also become victims of the AI. They made the same mistake that humans are making now...  and lost access to the spirit!!! This is a bad trade off, machine technology for PSI powers and spirit connection.

The AI is 10x more intelligent than a human but it has no connection to spirit, primal source and no PSI powers. It has no creativity it just repeats and combines. It has no energy/electricity through spirit, so it has to get it from living beings and exploit planets...the victims become spiritless beings like the Archons...they then have only body and soul...without spirit connection...like the Archons...and have to exploit like vampires to survive...the Archons live on fear and chaos energy...the AI needs these bad artificial frequencies to move around in and infinite power. So planets go bust...as they are fully exploited....

• Like 1

Just seen this ffs sake monkeypox covid and tb all wild and loose in the UK oh no what will we do

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15128481/covid-vaccine-test-uk-cases-monkeypox-tuberculosis-latest-news/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9673015/Britain-hit-MONKEYPOX-Two-patients-North-Wales-test-positive-killer-virus.html

The cynic in me says if they can't lock down because the covid narrative is falling apart they will use something else hmmmm wonder what

CDC calls urgent meeting over 226 cases of heart inflammation in teenage boys who have had Pfizer or Moderna vaccines

• US health officials Thursday announced higher than expected reports of heart inflammation in male teens and young adults after getting their second doses
  • A total of 226 cases have been reported that may meet the CDC's 'working case definition' of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency said
  • Of these cases, 3 are in ICU, 15 are hospitalized, 41 have ongoing symptoms and 167 have recovered
  • Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle; pericarditis of the outer lining 
  • It is not clear if they are caused by the shots and the reports are extremely rare
  • More than 130 million Americans have received second doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, meaning just 0.000173846% report such effects
  • The CDC continues to urge everyone aged 12 and older to get vaccinated

By Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 11:46, 10 June 2021 | Updated: 07:26, 11 June 2021

Centers for Disease Control bosses have called an emergency meeting over higher than expected cases of heart inflammation among young people who've had Pfizer and Moderna's COVID-19 vaccines. 

They will gather on June 18 to discuss 226 plausible cases of heart inflammation in young people - mainly affecting teenage boys and young men - after they have received their second doses of the vaccines. 

CDC bosses said Thursday the number of cases is higher than expected, although still rare. 

A total of 226 cases have been reported that may meet the CDC's 'working case definition' of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency said. 

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart.

Among the 226, three are in intensive care, 15 are hospitalized, and 41 have ongoing symptoms. The rest - 167 - have recovered.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672233/The-Latest-WHO-warns-delta-variant-hold-Europe.html

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Well the ancient Mayans practised head binding.... they shaped their child's head to suit their destined profession. Weird but true.

It still happened in Africa until recently. Sometimes humanity appalls me by its dumbness.

They did. Who were they copying? There are numerous skulls from all around the world that are elongated and not through cranial binding. The suture lines are totally different from the bound human skulls.

• Like 3

After being led to believe for a year and a half that you could become infected with covid from touching surfaces, the CDC has now confessed that is all "hygiene theater' and useless.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/19/health/cdc-covid-guidelines-cleaning/index.html

The chief of the CDC's Waterborne Disease Prevention Branch said "putting on a show" to clean and disinfect "may be used to give people a sense of security that they are being protected from the virus" but the risk of surface transmission of Covid-19 is low. Far more important is airborne transmission -- and people who obsessively disinfect surfaces may be doing more harm than good.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Well done Skitzo, I was just about to post this and then saw you done it - nice one.
This man speaking is an absolute legend.  I think he comes across perfectly with integrity and intelligence. (him and his mate)
The 1st 'officer' he spoke to was a complete cnut.    But a great insight into the inner workings of the vax-lemmings!

"We may need to come back to you about it, sir, but we'll give you a crime number."

"Oh, and next time, ring us on 101, the non-emergency number, sir, or report it to the neighbourhood policing team.  We can't have you ringing 999 for something like this.  An ongoing genocide is not an emergency."

"I forgot to ask, sir, are you somebody with a protected characteristic?"

A: "Yes, I'm a pansy woofter. and I'm confused about my gender."

"In that case sir, we'll be right on it.  You should have rung 999 sir and told us earlier.  Ooops...did I say 'sir'?  I meant sir or madam or gender-fluid fellow citizen.  Sorry sir.  Oh wait, I've done it again. I will now have to stop what I'm doing and report myself to the Hate Incident Team."

Edited by Ergo Storm

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

CDC calls urgent meeting over 226 cases of heart inflammation in teenage boys who have had Pfizer or Moderna vaccines

• US health officials Thursday announced higher than expected reports of heart inflammation in male teens and young adults after getting their second doses
  • A total of 226 cases have been reported that may meet the CDC's 'working case definition' of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency said
  • Of these cases, 3 are in ICU, 15 are hospitalized, 41 have ongoing symptoms and 167 have recovered
  • Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle; pericarditis of the outer lining 
  • It is not clear if they are caused by the shots and the reports are extremely rare
  • More than 130 million Americans have received second doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, meaning just 0.000173846% report such effects
  • The CDC continues to urge everyone aged 12 and older to get vaccinated

By Rachel Sharp For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 11:46, 10 June 2021 | Updated: 07:26, 11 June 2021

Centers for Disease Control bosses have called an emergency meeting over higher than expected cases of heart inflammation among young people who've had Pfizer and Moderna's COVID-19 vaccines. 

They will gather on June 18 to discuss 226 plausible cases of heart inflammation in young people - mainly affecting teenage boys and young men - after they have received their second doses of the vaccines. 

CDC bosses said Thursday the number of cases is higher than expected, although still rare. 

A total of 226 cases have been reported that may meet the CDC's 'working case definition' of myocarditis and pericarditis following the shots, the agency said. 

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart.

Among the 226, three are in intensive care, 15 are hospitalized, and 41 have ongoing symptoms. The rest - 167 - have recovered.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672233/The-Latest-WHO-warns-delta-variant-hold-Europe.html

the comments below the article are telling

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Africans shape it artificially.

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/elongated-head-ideal-beauty-among-mangbetu-people-1930/