Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Thanks for posting - just watching now while possible.

........a heads-up on bitchute updated terms of service.

https://truthbits.blog/2021/06/01/bitchute-goes-down-the-chute-with-new-terms-of-service/

bitchute-censor.jpg?w=600&h=300&crop=1

BitChute Goes Down the Chute with New Terms of Service

BitChute changed its terms of services as of June 1, 2021 by bending a knee to the BRITISH and the EUROPEAN UNION. For anyone posting TRUTH on this platform, please be aware that these guidelines are draconian and meant to arrest you for INCITEMENT TO HATRED.

No one should use it anymore so it sinks.... we must talk with our keyboards and boycott

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bullion said:

Bit mature and greying..... I think the personification of AC would be younger. I’m not saying he isn’t handsome, I wouldn’t mind his shoes under my bed 😉 but I think to capture the hearts and minds of the younger demographic in 20s and 30s it’d have to be someone in their age range.

Possibly 30 years old when his ministry begins and 33 when God ends it for him. Possibly, of course, though the second half of that sentence is a given.

8 hours ago, alexa said:

Indian Covid variant now makes up 91% of all cases in Britain: PHE data reveals outbreaks are spiralling in nine out of ten areas of England with 'Freedom Day' on knife-edge

44063239-0-image-m-56_1623336344551.jpg

Speaking at a select committee today where he was grilled by MPs on mistakes made in handling the pandemic, Matt Hancock said the Indian variant now makes up 91 per cent of UK infections.

I'm finding a lot of comments (like everybody) that are asking the same question:

How does the PCR test discern between variants?

Nobody is answering. Nobody dare answer, just as nobody dared to answer why tomato sauce and old socks were testing positive for the original rona.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

Possibly 30 years old when his ministry begins and 33 when God ends it for him. Possibly, of course, though the second half of that sentence is a given.

In your opinion how old do you reckon that makes him right now, I was trying to weed out potential up and comers who are currently on the political scene ( the carpenters of our laws)

6 hours ago, Human10 said:

I think there is a niche for idiots. Most people like to see people being stupid so they could feel better about themselves... 

True. Same goes for those types that are fascinated and addicted to knowing everything about serial killers. Their righteousness shines like the sun in comparison and they get their short fix of:

"You know, you ain't that bad kid"

49 minutes ago, zarkov said:

https://truthbits.blog/2021/06/01/bitchute-goes-down-the-chute-with-new-terms-of-service/

BitChute changed its terms of services as of June 1, 2021 by bending a knee to the BRITISH and the EUROPEAN UNION. For anyone posting TRUTH on this platform, please be aware that these guidelines are draconian and meant to arrest you for INCITEMENT TO HATRED.

They have lowkey had this policy for ages, I posted a few vids about judaism and the JWO ages ago and I got shadowbanned in my own country (UK)

I can log into my account and watch the vids on there but if I try to watch them whilst logged out then it doesn't work as it is now classed as "inciting hatred"

Funny how bitchute was invented by a Brit but I have been censored in Britain 😂

I wonder who's behind it all...

D9g_b0AWkAAJjJ-.jpg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 3

They're set to block the SIM cards of the unvaxxed in India.

This very much puts me in mind of what I believe the world's intentions are for our future, except instead of it being your SIM, it'll be your implanted chip, rendering you unable to purchase, access funds, travel et, as soon as you don't comply with their demands.

"No jab, no phone: Unvaccinated to have SIM cards blocked, Pakistan’s Punjab govt says — RT World News" https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

"Jewish (my word)Goldman Sachs' US bankers have been ordered to disclose their Covid vaccine status ahead of a return to the office.

In a memo seen by the BBC, the investment bank said it was mandatory to do so by 17:00 BST on Thursday. While it strongly encouraged staff to get a vaccine, it said: "We understand that the choice to get vaccinated is a personal one."

The notice, which was first reported by the New York Times, said: "Registering your vaccination status allows us to plan for a safer return to the office for all of our people as we continue to abide by local public health measures."The bank had said staff in the US could work in the office without a mask if they had been vaccinated"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Jewish (my words)Goldman Sachs' US bankers have been ordered to disclose their Covid vaccine status ahead of a return to the office.

In a memo seen by the BBC, the investment bank said it was mandatory to do so by 17:00 BST on Thursday.

While it strongly encouraged staff to get a vaccine, it said: "We understand that the choice to get vaccinated is a personal one."

The notice, which was first reported by the New York Times, said: "Registering your vaccination status allows us to plan for a safer return to the office for all of our people as we continue to abide by local public health measures."

The bank had said staff in the US could work in the office without a mask if they had been vaccinated"

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57431263

suck-my-goldman-sachs-dr-d-london.jpg

If I could choose who to cull and infect with a deadly pathogen, Goldman Sachs is definitely up there.

Vanguard and Blackrock are my top two choices personally 😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

They have lowkey had this policy for ages, I posted a few vids about judaism and the JWO ages ago and I got shadowbanned in my own country (UK)

I can log into my account and watch the vids on there but if I try to watch them whilst logged out then it doesn't work as it is now classed as "inciting hatred"

D9g_b0AWkAAJjJ-.jpg

Off topic, so I'll take it elsewhere after this one.

Jewish Groups Openly Admit They Want Bitchute Shut Down For Posting Content They Don’t Like

https://christiansfortruth.com/powerful-jewish-groups-openly-admit-they-want-bitchute-shut-down-for-posting-content-they-dont-like/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

No one should use it anymore so it sinks.... we must talk with our keyboards and boycott

As censorship increases people will naturally migrate.

Out of likes @Ziggy Sawdust ridiculous indeed.

Odysee is blockchained so maybe some hope there when the glitches are ironed out! although (my) rural broadband does suck like shit through a straw.

Sorry @Basket Case - didnt mean to deflect from your post.

And here it is on a Bitchute channel.. 

A MUST WATCH* DEL BIGTREE'S, IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FORMER PFIZER V.P, DR. MIKE YEADON 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j4aeaJfSpOVp/ 

Screenshot_20210611_141132.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Number6 said:

Wonder what they will do about this, lol, More lockdowns, a push for mandatory jabbin, turning the screw? 🤔

Manchester has England's LOWEST vaccination rate outside London - despite 9th highest Covid infection rate in country

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-englands-lowest-vaccination-rate-20792401

Good on the stubborn Mancs for refusing the experimental death jab despite the pressure form all sides - brilliant news.

My question following on from this is to wonder how Regional Mayor Andy Burnham is going to spin this one - is he just going to blame the Tories?

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional text
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They're set to block the SIM cards of the unvaxxed in India.

This very much puts me in mind of what I believe the world's intentions are for our future, except instead of it being your SIM, it'll be your implanted chip, rendering you unable to purchase, access funds, travel et, as soon as you don't comply with their demands.

"No jab, no phone: Unvaccinated to have SIM cards blocked, Pakistan’s Punjab govt says — RT World News" https://www.rt.com/news/526262-punjab-pakistan-sim-card-vaccine/

yes, that's why you should develop an analog counterculture ... but all of them are only on the network at 666 and don't really come together. For months, better said, for almost 2 years, I have been trying to get people to network differently, but without success :-( The AI always knows through the network in real time what its opponents are doing, that can't be people. Even the electrosensitive just carry on like this ... it's hopeless, I have the feeling ...

The network is being censored and monitored more and more, no matter whether with smartphone or wired ... you can see how they took these 800 dealers up ... on the network nothing is safe, and it will soon no longer be possible over There is still a lot to talk about these topics ... unless you want to stress. Network in the same way as before and help each other without internet and mobile phone !!!

29 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Read my texts then you know what's behind it ...

They just have to increase the radiation in one area, no matter where in the world ... then many get sick ... with strange symptoms. And then there is a new C variant again.

It can go on forever like this. People do not notice anything because they have no measuring devices and measure it. Most of them do not feel this radiation directly but only indirectly when they feel unwell, fear attacks or illness.

I have been measuring for 2 years, and I can then say that now and then, at least in our country (5 houses), the radiation is increased from 20,000µW /m2 to up to 1000,000µW / m2 in one day. They can do that anywhere. And if you have ever dealt with the symptoms of microwave disease, then you know that it causes the same symptoms that are attributed to Corona. Here you can read the symptoms that have been found in studies since 1950:

https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Electromagnetic_Hypersensitivity.pdf

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Absolutely no surprise. Every alternative platform will eventually either be cancelled or compromised for financial gain. YouTube itself used to be an alternative platform. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

My question following on from this is to wonder how Regional Mayor Andy Burnham is going to spin this one - is he just going to blame the Tories?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9667533/Andy-Burnham-calls-vaccine-supplies-diverted-Greater-Manchester.html

King of the North my arse. Sell out at best, shill at worst. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Off topic, so I'll take it elsewhere after this one.

Jewish Groups Openly Admit They Want Bitchute Shut Down For Posting Content They Don’t Like

https://christiansfortruth.com/powerful-jewish-groups-openly-admit-they-want-bitchute-shut-down-for-posting-content-they-dont-like/

Is anyone actually surprised by this ? I'm no friend of Israel (remember Sabra and Chatila) and tend to remain ambivalent about their antics as a country however every single comments section became a race bait pissing contest.

In all honesty how the fork anyone thought that would not receive reprisals in one form or another is beyond me

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

In your opinion how old do you reckon that makes him right now, I was trying to weed out potential up and comers who are currently on the political scene ( the carpenters of our laws)

I have no idea if he's even on the scene right now as a baby. What I do know is that my time is particularly short - there has been a growing conviction and urgency to get off my sofa and fulfil my calling.

Since starting a family 13 years ago (we now have four children) I have become far less zealous than I was 20 years ago almost to the point of going back to sleep.

So in that respect - and seeing how readily my 'church' followed after a lie - the scamdemic has been useful in getting me to see the urgency of the hour.

This particular time we are in is the greatest exponential curve towards the fulfillment of the final (Beast) system on earth that I've known. Everything is moving so easily towards that place at breakneck speed and I don't want to become like one of the foolish virgins.

• Like 2