Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

59 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Well here we are, on the 11th of the 6th (11x6=66) and it's day one of the G7 Summit ( G =7; 7; summit=7

777 = Satan symbol. 

Nice weather, a bit too nice (playing on the olde haarp) and due to be pissing it down by Wednesday, when they'll probably announce, shock horror, that the relaxing of tyranny on midsummer day will not happen.

My numerology calculations have the word Summit as 5.

S =1 u =3 m = 4 m = 4 i = 9 t = 2

This gives a total of 23 which becomes 5

I don't doubt though that these evil  cnuts plan these events to coincide with their warped satun worshipping, shape shifting calander. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Well here we are, on the 11th of the 6th (11x6=66) and it's day one of the G7 Summit ( G =7; 7; summit=7

777 = Satan symbol. 

Nice weather, a bit too nice (playing on the olde haarp) and due to be pissing it down by Wednesday, when they'll probably announce, shock horror, that the relaxing of tyranny on midsummer day will not happen.

Sorry, Summit is 5 not 7.

But G7 is 77

Just now, Made in Wales said:

My numerology calculations have the word Summit as 5.

S =1 u =3 m = 4 m = 4 i = 9 t = 2

This gives a total of 23 which becomes 5

I don't doubt though that these evil  cnuts plan these events to coincide with their warped satun worshipping, shape shifting calander. 

Yes, you just beat me to it. Sorry, I added it up in my head, lol.

😀

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

"Weve all had the jab here"

"Well you best listen, coz you're all going to die." 🤭

My approach now,Vaxxed person- Had your vaccine?     Me- do you expect to survive this coming winter? and have you made a will?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

wow,thanks didnt know that.

As a young student in 1973, I attended a lecture at the British Eugenics Society. Two fairly prominent members - one from each school of eugenicist thought - debated the cause and effect of the 1913 Mental Deficiency Act. Much of the debate was centered around the need for manpower in both the armed forces and industry during the Great War. Conscription featured heavily and many comparisons were drawn between the soldier of 1914-1915 and those who followed after conscription.

I won't bore you with the details (I still have some of my notes) but the open contempt on display for whole swathes of the British population was pretty frightening. Many years later, I began research into the Shot at Dawn movement and the application of military law, and concluded that the ideas of the eugenicists were being put into practice on a wide scale within the army in France.

I don't want to get off-topic too much and this should be discussed on another thread, but listening to our 'leaders' in both the USA and Great Britain - aided and abetted by their mates in the mockingbird media- I can tell you that the ideas are still firmly entrenched. Only the language has been modified to make them more palatable. The contempt is still there but now it's sugar-coated, and the tools they have to implement their ideals are just as brutal as they were in 1916.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

As a young student in 1973, I attended a lecture at the British Eugenics Society. Two fairly prominent members - one from each school of eugenicist thought - debated the cause and effect of the 1913 Mental Deficiency Act. Much of the debate was centered around the need for manpower in both the armed forces and industry during the Great War. Conscription featured heavily and many comparisons were drawn between the soldier of 1914-1915 and those who followed after conscription.

I won't bore you with the details (I still have some of my notes) but the open contempt on display for whole swathes of the British population was pretty frightening. Many years later, I began research into the Shot at Dawn movement and the application of military law, and concluded that the ideas of the eugenicists were being put into practice on a wide scale within the army in France.

I don't want to get off-topic too much and this should be discussed on another thread, but listening to our 'leaders' in both the USA and Great Britain - aided and abetted by their mates in the mockingbird media- I can tell you that the ideas are still firmly entrenched. Only the language has been modified to make them more palatable. The contempt is still there but now it's sugar-coated, and the tools they have to implement their ideals are just as brutal as they were in 1916.

British eugenics society became the Galton institute

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galton_Institute

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beaujangles said:

He's not my type... him and his shoes could stay under my bed. So long as he was securely chained to something so I could sink my fist into him every time he opened his mouth.

I think a whole new system of leadership ( rather than governance) is required. A central dictatorship has never been something that has made any sense to me.The virus crap has really escalated those thoughts for me.

Agreed, but I don’t want him in my bed for his politics or talking at all for that matter😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It was the British Eugenics Society in 1973. They didn't change their name until a decade or so later.

1989 i believe,hiding in plain sight,and now the galton institute has a disclaimer rejecting its past,Yeah right !

If it was really concerned about its past it would have disbanded itself

16 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Agreed, but I don’t want him in my bed for his politics or talking at all for that matter😂

My men preferences are: Intelligence - Cleanliness- Honesty - coupled with an acceptable ( to me at least LOL) appearance.

JT ...doesn't check my boxes LOL... ( so he wont be accessing any lol) 

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

This guys got balls, but hes all over the shop, talking to simples expecting them to agree.

He also claims hes not a conspiracy theorist "idiot"..but is clearly ranting a lot all over the place, like Bill Gates & Epstein.

I gave up after that, like these robot tyrants are going to take anything seriously.

People are dying from the jab, he should have stuck to that & mentioned only 40 children including underlying conditions have allegedly died with covid.
Yet we have over a 1000 adults with thousands of complications from the jab & children do not suffer from this illness...yet media constantly milk the idea that they do & are asymptomatic spreaders.

But then lets get real & maybe if he was a conspiracy theorist & AWAKE hed know by bow..you are not going to get any order follower to do shit or they would have been on strike for being forced to act out of their oaf & unlawful. WHICH IS NOT THEIR JOB.

You could bring that up & ask them why they dont find it concerning all their oppressive actions have been kicked out of court.

Like threatening people with 10 years in prison & restricting their right to travel.

So if the police refuse to look out for the people, they are obviously useless.

Why would you waste your energy on them.

Imagine mass action - if each and every of us reported a crime at once... What would they do then?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

My men preferences are: Intelligence - Cleanliness- Honesty - coupled with an acceptable ( to me at least LOL) appearance.

JT ...doesn't check my boxes LOL... ( so he wont be accessing any lol) 

Tbf we were discussing him as an AC option, so I was imagining being in a cell already living out a meagre existence and if called upon to do it with the AC/JT why not.... beats the dreary toil and looks wise he passes my scrutiny😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

In case it's not here yet. 

A MUST WATCH. 

Latest update from Dr Mike Yeadon. 

Thanks for posting - just watching now while possible.

........a heads-up on bitchute updated terms of service.

https://truthbits.blog/2021/06/01/bitchute-goes-down-the-chute-with-new-terms-of-service/

bitchute-censor.jpg?w=600&h=300&crop=1

BitChute Goes Down the Chute with New Terms of Service

BitChute changed its terms of services as of June 1, 2021 by bending a knee to the BRITISH and the EUROPEAN UNION. For anyone posting TRUTH on this platform, please be aware that these guidelines are draconian and meant to arrest you for INCITEMENT TO HATRED.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

https://truthbits.blog/2021/06/01/bitchute-goes-down-the-chute-with-new-terms-of-service/

BitChute changed its terms of services as of June 1, 2021 by bending a knee to the BRITISH and the EUROPEAN UNION. For anyone posting TRUTH on this platform, please be aware that these guidelines are draconian and meant to arrest you for INCITEMENT TO HATRED.

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

It's getting ridiculous now.

Wonder what they will do about this, lol, More lockdowns, a push for mandatory jabbin, turning the screw? 🤔

Manchester has England's LOWEST vaccination rate outside London - despite 9th highest Covid infection rate in country

Just 35.3 pc of adults in the city have received both doses of the Covid vaccine - the lowest rate outside London

Manchester currently has the 9th highest coronavirus infection rates, the latest data shows.

According to NHS figures, just 35.3 pc of adults in the city have received both doses of the Covid vaccine.

It is the lowest rate outside of London and well below the national average of 54 pc.

Yesterday, Sir Richard Leese, the leader of Manchester council, warned that the city ‘can’t afford to have a take it or leave it attitude’ to Covid-19 vaccines.

The number of new cases in the city is continuing to rise, with the latest infection rate now standing at 241.3 per 100,000 people.

A total of 1334 people tested positive for the virus in the city over the seven days up to June 6, which is 571 more than the week before - an increase of 75pc.

Manchester also has the lowest proportion of adults who have received their first jab in the region - at just 61pc.

In comparison, 79.2pc of all adults in Bolton have received their first dose of the vaccine.

It comes following a huge push to get people vaccinated after cases of Covid-19 soared in Bolton recently.

It appears to have worked as it is now the only borough in Greater Manchester where the number of cases is falling.

A total of 52.7 pc of the town's over 16s have now had both jabs, an increase on last month but still below the national average.

However, Bolton now has the 6th highest vaccination rate among under 30s at 43.7 per cent.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-englands-lowest-vaccination-rate-20792401

Edited by Number6
  • Like 1