Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

And just because Mullis said those things about PCR, it makes no difference just because he invented it. It would have to be proved and yet it's not a hard thing to do or expensive or require licenses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It will be proved in the future but by then will the damage and change have occurred. What we need is strong fight back and believe it's being setup right now.

 

The fallacy of Covid, PCR, lockdowns, Government/CDC/WHO and even the Cruise Ship turned Petri Dish that started this all of.

 

Eventually the truth will appear. Will we be strong enough to hold on until then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Her attitude was wrong and speaking thus to the servants, she'd only make them suspicious and defensive. One must find the correct people, use the proper channels and then serve correctly and not in a phone rant to the common help.

 

I agree with you, it does come off as a rant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

And just because Mullis said those things about PCR, it makes no difference just because he invented it. It would have to be proved and yet it's not a hard thing to do or expensive or require licenses.

 

Did you read that article I posted? https://blog.plan99.net/pseudo-epidemics-7603b2da839

 

What are your thoughts on PCR after reading that article? Here is another article on PCR https://swprs.org/the-trouble-with-pcr-tests/

 

Notice how this study of the first 80 deaths of covid-19 (apparently) most had pre-existing conditions. They basically tested old people about to die (in the first wave) from a pre-existing condition with a PCR test and then labelled it a covid death after they drugged them up with benzos and stuck them on a ventilator to finish them off. 

 

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00414-020-02317-w

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I guess she was nervous and angry and really wanted validation of scaring the CEO as she put it, I think she meant General Manager yet she asked for the press office. Given that she filmed it I assume she really wanted to make her point in the video and give the CEO a telling off.

 

It's not even secret. Those under 12 have a 1 in a 1,000,000 chance of dying from covid. This is CDC data, so why vaccines for kids is being pushed is nothing more than fear mongering and politics becoming dogma over science and fact.

 

What is truth? Is fact based on belief? Well, given the stupidity of scared people it seems truth and fact doesnt even matter. What matters is power and authority and what they say goes.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This entire thing is a cull and reset. Even though there is plenty of evidence that everything about covid and the response is phony, none dares speak up because they will get fired and stigmatized.

 

The entire thing had been panned, bought & paid for and the rest are intimidated or lied to. What's left is the few brave self respecting souls that will stand up to the man and the system and bare the brunt of the consequences that come from going against the 'party line'.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well here we are, on the 11th of the 6th (11x6=66) and it's day one of the G7 Summit ( G =7; 7; summit=7

777 = Satan symbol. 

Nice weather, a bit too nice (playing on the olde haarp) and due to be pissing it down by Wednesday, when they'll probably announce, shock horror, that the relaxing of tyranny on midsummer day will not happen.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, campanar said:

Wasn't really 500,000 dead, it was 820,000. Handcock desperate by any chance?

 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/scientists-warned-820-000-could-110107223.html

Like court , decisions can only be made upon the facts/evidence before the tribunal.

What is glaringly obviously is the lack of and willful refusal to acknowledge alternative views

 

Sage and nervtag are the only providers of info into the cabinet. 

 

This is why 'barrington declaration' was dismissed and 'vit d' was dismissed and any other treatment dismissed because it has to be placed into the cabinet through the correct procedure.

 

Sage won't and who will? 

The space for opportunity is zero. .

 

They will argue their bollocks and tits off over the evidence and facts at hand because the game is rigged by procedure

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

MAN REPORTS PLANDEMIC MURDER TO POLICE STATION

Hugo-Talks-Template-12.jpg?resize=1024%2C576&ssl=1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QndVSTB6xpfE/

45mins

Well done Skitzo, I was just about to post this and then saw you done it - nice one.
This man speaking is an absolute legend.  I think he comes across perfectly with integrity and intelligence. (him and his mate)
The 1st 'officer' he spoke to was a complete cnut.    But a great insight into the inner workings of the vax-lemmings!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zArk said:

Like court , decisions can only be made upon the facts/evidence before the tribunal.

What is glaringly obviously is the lack of and willful refusal to acknowledge alternative views

 

Sage and nervtag are the only providers of info into the cabinet. 

 

This is why 'barrington declaration' was dismissed and 'vit d' was dismissed and any other treatment dismissed because it has to be placed into the cabinet through the correct procedure.

 

Sage won't and who will? 

The space for opportunity is zero. .

 

They will argue their bollocks and tits off over the evidence and facts at hand because the game is rigged by procedure

Handcock has now got the higher figure out there, it doesn't matter what they could or could not discuss, it was always there for use when needed. Higher the figure, more they scare the sheeple, more likely the sheeple are to stay in line. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I think this Commie bleep is the main influencer on Sage and she's a clinical psychologist not a medical doctor,  also head of the Centre for Behavioural Change and also sits on the Spi B committee.

 

 

 

Absolutely. And this is why so many people in the UK and worldwide complied with the lockdown measures, and now vaccinations.

 

I think if people can expose the deception of the Government's behavioural scientists, more people generally will be angry and wake up (but not all).

 

 

A State of Fear: how the UK government weaponised fear during the Covid-19 pandemic

This is a book about fear. Fear of a virus. Fear of death. Fear of losing our jobs, our democracy, our human connections, our health and our minds. It’s also about how the government weaponised our fear against us – supposedly in our best interests – until we were the most frightened country in Europe.

https://www.lauradodsworth.com/a-state-of-fear

 

41sm8H0g27S._SL500_.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

 

 

Tony Benn: "There are two ways in which people are controlled - firstly frighten people, then demoralise them"

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Disgusting eugenics at play.😡

 

People with mental illness and learning disabilities given ‘do not resuscitate’ orders during pandemic

Telegraph investigation finds medics decided that patients with these conditions should not be saved if their heart stopped

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/09/patients-mental-illness-learning-disabilities-given-do-not-resuscitate/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bullion said:

Bit mature and greying..... I think the personification of AC would be younger. I’m not saying he isn’t handsome, I wouldn’t mind his shoes under my bed 😉 but I think to capture the hearts and minds of the younger demographic in 20s and 30s it’d have to be someone in their age range.

 

He's not my type... him and his shoes could stay under my bed. So long as he was securely chained to something so I could sink my fist into him every time he opened his mouth.

 

I think a whole new system of leadership ( rather than governance) is required. A central dictatorship has never been something that has made any sense to me.The virus crap has really escalated those thoughts for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Disgusting eugenics at play.😡

 

People with mental illness and learning disabilities given ‘do not resuscitate’ orders during pandemic

Telegraph investigation finds medics decided that patients with these conditions should not be saved if their heart stopped

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/09/patients-mental-illness-learning-disabilities-given-do-not-resuscitate/

 

This sounds very much like what the germans did during the war.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Well done Skitzo, I was just about to post this and then saw you done it - nice one.
This man speaking is an absolute legend.  I think he comes across perfectly with integrity and intelligence. (him and his mate)
The 1st 'officer' he spoke to was a complete cnut.    But a great insight into the inner workings of the vax-lemmings!

 

This guys got balls, but hes all over the shop, talking to simples expecting them to agree.

He also claims hes not a conspiracy theorist "idiot"..but is clearly ranting a lot all over the place, like Bill Gates & Epstein.

I gave up after that, like these robot tyrants are going to take anything seriously.

People are dying from the jab, he should have stuck to that & mentioned only 40 children including underlying conditions have allegedly died with covid.
Yet we have over a 1000 adults with thousands of complications from the jab & children do not suffer from this illness...yet media constantly milk the idea that they do & are asymptomatic spreaders.

 

But then lets get real & maybe if he was a conspiracy theorist & AWAKE hed know by bow..you are not going to get any order follower to do shit or they would have been on strike for being forced to act out of their oaf & unlawful. WHICH IS NOT THEIR JOB.

You could bring that up & ask them why they dont find it concerning all their oppressive actions have been kicked out of court.

Like threatening people with 10 years in prison & restricting their right to travel.

So if the police refuse to look out for the people, they are obviously useless.

Why would you waste your energy on them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

This sounds very much like what the germans did during the war.

 

Not just the German oligarchy. The British and Americans were heavily involved in eugenics, but this is

deliberately not mentioned often.

The eugenics movement Britain wants to forget

"Britain and America are two countries that, in recent years, have led the world in attempting to give disabled people rights and equality. During his presidency, George Bush Senior was proud to sign the Americans with Disabilities Act while the 1995 Disability Discrimination Act has gradually transformed the lives of disabled people in the UK. It may appear on the surface that the UK and USA have nothing in common with Nazi Germany, a regime that is estimated to have killed 200,000 disabled people and forcibly sterilised twice that number.

 

However, there is a dark side to the history of the two partners in the “special relationship” that has quietly been forgotten and swept under the carpet. It is a history that is deeply uncomfortable, disturbing and shameful and which seems to contradict the values America and Britain claim to uphold. This makes it even more vital that light is shone upon this history. Even if it is painful to do so, the past must be confronted and acknowledged."

 

https://www.newstatesman.com/society/2010/12/british-eugenics-disabled

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

This guys got balls, but hes all over the shop, talking to simples expecting them to agree.

He also claims hes not a conspiracy theorist "idiot"..but is clearly ranting a lot all over the place, like Bill Gates & Epstein.

I gave up after that, like these robot tyrants are going to take anything seriously.

People are dying from the jab, he should have stuck to that & mentioned only 40 children including underlying conditions have allegedly died with covid.
Yet we have over a 1000 adults with thousands of complications from the jab & children do not suffer from this illness...yet media constantly milk the idea that they do & are asymptomatic spreaders.

 

But then lets get real & maybe if he was a conspiracy theorist & AWAKE hed know by bow..you are not going to get any order follower to do shit or they would have been on strike for being forced to act out of their oaf & unlawful. WHICH IS NOT THEIR JOB.

You could bring that up & ask them why they dont find it concerning all their oppressive actions have been kicked out of court.

Like threatening people with 10 years in prison & restricting their right to travel.

So if the police refuse to look out for the people, they are obviously useless.

Why would you waste your energy on them.

ive been thinking the same with people who are lined up to get the injection, what is the point they most likely dont want to hear alternative media/ or even the real numbers from the government. seems useless aswell trying to warn the sheep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

''most likely dont want to hear alternative media''

 

This is an area where i fear we,the unjabbed,are making assumptions on regarding waking the sheeple up

Many don't want to hear it and no matter how hard you try they have already attuned themselves to block out any alternative view.This is a grave mistake for the fight in getting this scheittshow stopped and its my opinion that as is becoming more and more apparent they are in a rush with the 'vaccines' and are making mistakes and we need to let those mistakes do the waking up,that is going to include some horrific statistics (dead kids f'rinstance) but wake them it will

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Not just the German oligarchy. The British and Americans were heavily involved in eugenics, but this is

deliberately not mentioned often.

The eugenics movement Britain wants to forget

"Britain and America are two countries that, in recent years, have led the world in attempting to give disabled people rights and equality. During his presidency, George Bush Senior was proud to sign the Americans with Disabilities Act while the 1995 Disability Discrimination Act has gradually transformed the lives of disabled people in the UK. It may appear on the surface that the UK and USA have nothing in common with Nazi Germany, a regime that is estimated to have killed 200,000 disabled people and forcibly sterilised twice that number.

 

However, there is a dark side to the history of the two partners in the “special relationship” that has quietly been forgotten and swept under the carpet. It is a history that is deeply uncomfortable, disturbing and shameful and which seems to contradict the values America and Britain claim to uphold. This makes it even more vital that light is shone upon this history. Even if it is painful to do so, the past must be confronted and acknowledged."

 

https://www.newstatesman.com/society/2010/12/british-eugenics-disabled

 

 

wow,thanks didnt know that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

''most likely dont want to hear alternative media''

 

This is an area where i fear we,the unjabbed,are making assumptions on regarding waking the sheeple up

Many don't want to hear it and no matter how hard you try they have already attuned themselves to block out any alternative view.This is a grave mistake for the fight in getting this scheittshow stopped and its my opinion that as is becoming more and more apparent they are in a rush with the 'vaccines' and are making mistakes and we need to let those mistakes do the waking up,that is going to include some horrific statistics (dead kids f'rinstance) but wake them it will

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TwopackShugar said:

ive been thinking the same with people who are lined up to get the injection, what is the point they most likely dont want to hear alternative media/ or even the real numbers from the government. seems useless aswell trying to warn the sheep

 

"Weve all had the jab here"

 

"Well you best listen, coz you're all going to die." 🤭

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...