Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

FTM tranny? 

Omg.

Well he has no brow ridge, feminine jaw line, sloping shoulders, smooth skin, small hands.

 

Here it is arguing the actual length of its manhood (note the double-cross symbolism):

 

NINTCHDBPICT000575308849.jpg?strip=all&w

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BossCrow said:

I'm pretty sure it is Trudeau, the face photoshopped in. I could be wrong.

Justin-Trudeau.png.afd0287c9d6fb2343c9b78288cb1702d.pnghttp---i.huffpost.com-gen-3495186-images-n-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-NAZI-628x314.jpg.67c9d7c8883177bed95ef48c0708a552.jpg

 

 

He's really very handsome, so handsome in fact that he may even be the Anti-Christ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't know!!! They look surprised with each answer!!!!! Let's hope they are just messing around!!!!!!

 

Nobody could be this thick! I mean 'name a yellow fruit' :classic_unsure:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

FTM tranny? 

Omg.

Well he has no brow ridge, feminine jaw line, sloping shoulders, smooth skin, small hands.

 

Here it is arguing the actual length of its manhood:

 

NINTCHDBPICT000575308849.jpg?strip=all&w

 

Look at his hands, if his index finger is the same size as his ring finger then 9/10 it's a women.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

He's really very handsome, so handsome in fact that he may even be the Anti-Christ.

Bit mature and greying..... I think the personification of AC would be younger. I’m not saying he isn’t handsome, I wouldn’t mind his shoes under my bed 😉 but I think to capture the hearts and minds of the younger demographic in 20s and 30s it’d have to be someone in their age range.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Bit mature and greying..... I think the personification of AC would be younger. I’m not saying he isn’t handsome, I wouldn’t mind his shoes under my bed 😉 but I think to capture the hearts and minds of the younger demographic in 20s and 30s it’d have to be someone in their age range.

 

Born on Christmas day, of Scottish decent (The Sinclair's):classic_ohmy:

Edit

And his religion is Roman Catholic

Edited by alexa
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Born on Christmas day, of Scottish decent (The Sinclair's):classic_ohmy:

Edit

And his religion is Roman Catholic

Well hey I’m down for it if it happens to be him, especially if we have to salute his mug every morning on a screen in our cells. Better that than some grotesque goblin 👹

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

The moderna vaccine is definitely one that seems to have the magnetic effect,  where people are no longer resonating with a human energy field, they seem to have a fake or synthetic energy field.

It's also had many other serious side effects. So I can't imagine it's a good thing to take in a million years. 

They are targeting black and Asian children to receive the vaccine first  with the usual excuse that they are more vulnerable to covid 19.

Maybe the different vaccines target different racial groups?

That does sound mad but they can do that.

 

It is  racisim, plain and simple as that. They hate coloured people, actually they hate everyone just coloured people more than most. Look at the mass starvation and eugenics in africa, asia and all other coloured people countries that has been happening for decades, the slave trade, etc etc by the satanists of the world who are planning for the coming of the antichrist or Dajjal as they have named him.

It is all to do with israel, the rest is just distracation by the satanists. Most people do not get this.

It is all about satan. The vaccine is not about mrna, it is about satan. It is not mrna that is altering you and killing you, this is lies by the mainstream media. It is something else. That is why people's personalities change after taking the jab, they become hard-hearted, uncaring, evil, because it is about satan and possession.

I was going to start a post about the truth and what is really happening, but there are too many closed-minded people on the forum, who do not want to believe in satan, other worldy forces, devils, black magic, the occult etc so i gave up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest video from my new favourite film maker Zachary Denman where he covers the questions posed at the end of each short he produces

 

For those unaware of his work he has completed 2 series of dystopian short films which cover the current world situation

 

Latest vid

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

It is  racisim, plain and simple as that. They hate coloured people, actually they hate everyone just coloured people more than most. Look at the mass starvation and eugenics in africa, asia and all other coloured people countries that has been happening for decades, the slave trade, etc etc by the satanists of the world who are planning for the coming of the antichrist or Dajjal as they have named him.

It is all to do with israel, the rest is just distracation by the satanists. Most people do not get this.

It is all about satan. The vaccine is not about mrna, it is about satan. It is not mrna that is altering you and killing you, this is lies by the mainstream media. It is something else. That is why people's personalities change after taking the jab, they become hard-hearted, uncaring, evil, because it is about satan and possession.

I was going to start a post about the truth and what is really happening, but there are too many closed-minded people on the forum, who do not want to believe in satan, other worldy forces, devils, black magic, the occult etc so i gave up.

 

Your absolutely right, most people don't believe in Satan/Lucifer, this is his biggest trick for people not to believe in him.

Lucifer is wreaking havoc upon earth, but this is mild, the worst is yet to come.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't know!!! They look surprised with each answer!!!!! Let's hope they are just messing around!!!!!!

I think there is a niche for idiots. Most people like to see people being stupid so they could feel better about themselves... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Your absolutely right, most people don't believe in Satan/Lucifer, this is his biggest trick for people not to believe in him.

Lucifer is wreaking havoc upon earth, but this is mild, the worst is yet to come.

 

So where is God in all this.
 

If there is a devil, surely there is a God, and surely he's more powerfull?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

It is  racisim, plain and simple as that. They hate coloured people, actually they hate everyone just coloured people more than most. Look at the mass starvation and eugenics in africa, asia and all other coloured people countries that has been happening for decades, the slave trade, etc etc by the satanists of the world who are planning for the coming of the antichrist or Dajjal as they have named him.

It is all to do with israel, the rest is just distracation by the satanists. Most people do not get this.

It is all about satan. The vaccine is not about mrna, it is about satan. It is not mrna that is altering you and killing you, this is lies by the mainstream media. It is something else. That is why people's personalities change after taking the jab, they become hard-hearted, uncaring, evil, because it is about satan and possession.

I was going to start a post about the truth and what is really happening, but there are too many closed-minded people on the forum, who do not want to believe in satan, other worldy forces, devils, black magic, the occult etc so i gave up.

I'm sure people who organize this stuff are Satanists, occultists etc. - but I would think about it as another religion...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roscommon said:


In fairness, that;s how people in the medical profesion would be dressed if there was a real pandemic going on.

 

 

 

Yes, and in recent memory certain so called drills have been a cover for real mayhem being introduced. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Roscommon said:


In fairness, that;s how people in the medical profesion would be dressed if there was a real pandemic going on.

 

 

Oh dear don't tell me they are going to have a rerun of the last time they took ebola into the US in 2014 when 2 nurses became infected within the US

 

Is this the one people should be 'taking notice of' as quoted by saint bill ?

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2014/10/23/america-is-beating-ebola-every-patient-taken-to-an-elite-u-s-hospital-has-survived/?sh=efc1ee02b979

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

So where is God in all this.
 

If there is a devil, surely there is a God, and surely he's more powerfull?

Maybe I read Bible wrong. But there is a war between Good and EVil - God and Satan. God supposed to win but I don't see the point of this 'war' then... Since Eva ate an apple humans are treated as chess pieces which I don't like... If God and Satan wanted war they should fight between each other not using us. But it's Bible thing. I prefer thinking there is a balance in the Universe and we are a part of it - part of God, infinity... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Roscommon said:


In fairness, that;s how people in the medical profesion would be dressed if there was a real pandemic going on.

 

 

It will be next year trend fashion...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...