Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 hours ago, Ed8 said:

Hmm the figures don't make sense?

2,092,863,229 vaccines administered, 832,577,446 persons vaccinated with at least one dose

https://covid19.who.int/

Am I missing something?

Without being an arse, I would not believe any figures being touted by msm, or anywhere else really; there is no way anyone is going to know for sure.

• Replies 59.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

People lining up for their government injection "don't want to know" about the ingredients, the negative side effects or the adverse events reporting system. Says it all realy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dd50u4pfWmAM/

This really puzzles me; ‘don’t want to know?’

Thats cognitive dissonance at its finest.

What the hell’s wrong with these people.

36 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Just double-checked and that pic was in the Express.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1448155/Dominic-Busby-dead-death-BBC-Radio-presenter-illness-mike-bushell-news-latest-update

The silence is deafening.

"Back in March, Dom shared a selfie with fans and told them he was back after taking his first ever days off, due to an illness."

"Just days before, the presenter shared a picture of himself receiving a Covid jab and encouraged others to do the same."

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, bryan said:

"Back in March, Dom shared a selfie with fans and told them he was back after taking his first ever days off, due to an illness."

"Just days before, the presenter shared a picture of himself receiving a Covid jab and encouraged others to do the same."

As more 'celebrities ' start to expire prematurely expect a doubling down of censorship unless of course there is capital and or column inches to be gained from their leaving this mortal coil,if only some of the more vacuous members of that cult would start to pop their clogs there might be a hidden benefit in showing the yoot that celebrity isn't really a viable career option to strive for

7 hours ago, Prometheus said:

I didn't even think they really know how many people are actually so called infected or died or vaccinated etc. Ask their figures are based on phony test and phony data collection then the numbers are fudged and probably lied about anyway.

Of course they are; lies, lies and damn lies.

I don’t know why anyone here is touting any numbers at all; just saying.

21 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

😄  Was also reminded of Total Recall by that pic. She also looks a bit like 'Butterball' from the Hellraiser films;

ceno7.jpg.acf461b18a01d4feac5cfa0556f484db.jpg

yes it looks very much like the illuminati have styled their health ministers on the minister of health in hell

9 minutes ago, bryan said:

Poor guy, let's hope it wasn't in vain. The more time I spend with the brainwashed the more I feel pity rather than anger. We're not all made the same.

6 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The benefits of a pig baby with antlers are enormous,it could root up all the weeds in your garden,you could feed it swill very cheaply give it a hollow in the ground a bit of straw and add water and it would clean itself up and ultimately as it matured and the antlers got bigger it would make a very decorative place to keep your hat collection

😄

8 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

They is thick.

Here's an example:

It’s the many many examples of things like that, that make me think, bring on the cull, even though I know that kind of thinking is innately wrong 😬

4 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Should have been obvious he was controlled op considering the amount of MSM coverage he got on both sides of the Atlantic same as Ben Shapiro, Proud Boys etc.

And what was his message anyway ?? Just more divisive, intellectual nonsense like Shapiro

Neither value truth. Saw them for what they are last year. Both are still held in high regard by Patriots, as is Trump. They all are gatekeepers.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

One impressive chin, she must never look up.  I'll leave the mRNA jokes out this time. 

The freak's got more chins than the Chinese phone book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Maybe these two brave fathers would rather die on their feet standing up for what's right?

👍 Agreed. Better to fight now than submit to the vaxx and see your family injured, paralysed or dying (if you survive the jab yourself). 

4 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

At least send someone in dressed in a suit and who speaks the queens english and we might have a chance. The bird behind the counter doesnt give a toss what he’s saying. 

Most cops don't understand or speak the Queen's English anyway.