Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

• Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Another BBC presenter has died this time aged 53

The newspaper article doesn't specify the cause of death which is a bit strange. If for example he had died of cancer they would have said something like 'died after a short battle with cancer'...

Unless of course he has died of something sensitive like HIV we have to wonder if he has died after taking the covid injections. Was the first BBC presenters death not initially reported the same way until her family came out publically and said they believed it was the covid injections that killed her?

Will we see this guys family do the same? 53 is awfae young...

BBC radio presenter Dom Busby dies aged 53 as his former teacher Stephen Fry pays tribute to 'delightful, bubbly, charming and smart' ex-pupil

• Presenter Dom Busby's death was announced on Radio 5 Live this morning  
  • Stephen Fry wrote that he is 'terribly saddened by the news' of his death  
  • BBC Radio Sussex shared pictures of Mr Busby from his time at the station  

By Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline

Published: 18:27, 10 June 2021 | Updated: 18:27, 10 June 2021

BBC radio presenter Dom Busby has died aged 53 after a short illness and his former teacher Stephen Fry has led tributes to his 'delightful, bubbly, charming and smart' ex-pupil.   

The presenter's death was announced on Radio 5 Live this morning by Shourjo Sarkar, who said his thoughts were with Mr Busby's family.

Stephen Fry wrote: 'Terribly saddened by the news of Dom Busby's death. 

'I had the honour of teaching him (and his rascally brothers) many, many years ago. 

'He was as delightful, bubbly, charming and smart then as he was throughout his career.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9673501/BBC-radio-presenter-Dom-Busby-dies-aged-53-former-teacher-Stephen-Fry-pays-tribute.html

40 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Falling out of the woodwork now,used to be a sporadic event for me,now i cant get away from themnbotd8t7n0471.png

that looks like they have dug up someones grandma and then propped her corpse up against the lectern

does tell you a lot about how the commies approach the nations 'health' though...

Edited by Macnamara
18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Thats just brought a memory back,i was sitting outside at a carvery in N Wales about 8 years ago with about 15 work colleages ,heard a crash and a car did exacly that and landed on a table where a family was sitting,by some miracle the worst injury was a broken foot !

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

If people stopped wearing the masks, the virus would vanish very quickly from everyones' minds.

Social distancing and face masks should stay FOREVER says Communist SAGE committee member Professor Susan Michie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672347/Social-distancing-stay-FOREVER-says-Communist-supporting-SAGE-Covid-scientist-Susan-Michie.html

Oh that psychobitch AGAIN. Someone should lock her up.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

If people stopped wearing the masks, the virus would vanish very quickly from everyones' minds.

Social distancing and face masks should stay FOREVER says Communist SAGE committee member Professor Susan Michie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672347/Social-distancing-stay-FOREVER-says-Communist-supporting-SAGE-Covid-scientist-Susan-Michie.html

I think this Commie bleep is the main influencer on Sage and she's a clinical psychologist not a medical doctor,  also head of the Centre for Behavioural Change and also sits on the Spi B committee.

• Like 2

Fuck it, it's time to start emailing these creatures

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/health-psychology/people/michie/contact.htm

This is information in the public domain as is almost every other member of SPI-B (last list i looked at 4 members refused to be named,consider them to be military) I think it would be nice if a small amount of people say 2 or 3 million perhaps emailed every last one of the members of sage and it's sub committees and thanked them personally for their sterling work during the coronacon

Edited by whatthefoxhat
Missing words
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Fuck it, it's time to start emailing these creatures

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/health-psychology/people/michie/contact.htm

This is information in the public domain as is almost every other member of SPI-B (last list i looked at 4 members refused to be named,consider them to be military) I think it would be nice if a small amount of people say 2 or 3 million perhaps emailed every last one of the members of sage and it's sub committees and thanked them personally for their sterling work during the coronacon

stalins nanny wont feel a thing. shell hit delete and move on.

nothing will phase her or distract her from the glorious mission

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that looks like they have dug up someones grandma and then propped her corpse up against the lectern

does tell you a lot about how the commies approach the nations 'health' though...

In a different way, the morbidly obese health minister from Belgium

qh8woge8nuo31.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

In a different way, the morbidly obese health minister from Belgium

qh8woge8nuo31.jpg

One impressive chin, she must never look up.  I'll leave the mRNA jokes out this time. 

Edited by SimonTV