Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I dont remember the meltdown but i do know Switzerland has a whole country referendum on covid measures shortly

Given Switzerlands position of the clearing house of despots ,dictators,madmen and other assorted thieves and lowlifes it will always come out smelling of roses

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/politics/critics-force-vote-to-rein-in-the-government-s-covid-policy/46471484

Yep this Sunday! I unfortunately cant vote but im hopeful  could be turning point for rest the world to follow

1 minute ago, Frankieboy said:

Yep this Sunday! I unfortunately cant vote but im hopeful  could be turning point for rest the world to follow

I'll keep my fingers toes eyes and legs crossed for a positive result,we need something,anything to show they haven't completely dismantled democracy

21 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

The dude also went on to say my stance is pissing him off. Thinking something bad is going to happen by government what a paranoid way to live etc.....

He said his dad went in hospital on a ventilator very unwell with Covid he was isolated not allowed visitors and they didn't think he would make it.

I was tempted to say how do you know it was Covid?

He also said about variants and if I know what a virus is..... As viruses mutate and form new variants 

I then said go back to start of pandemic do you remember the propaganda and fear being pumped out Wuhan with actors 

And he then said I'm pissing him off again by spreading theories and nonsense non which have been proven.....

dunno why you are being polite to someone calling you a moron.

then he threatens you by inferrence

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Buckle up and scream if you wanna go faster,you are in for the ride of your life

Ok ok i'm a committed fan bwoi of Utopia,but it really is the best TV i have seen

I'm gonna take control of the remote control tonight 👍😎🌞

• Like 1

If people stopped wearing the masks, the virus would vanish very quickly from everyones' minds.

Social distancing and face masks should stay FOREVER says Communist SAGE committee member Professor Susan Michie

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9672347/Social-distancing-stay-FOREVER-says-Communist-supporting-SAGE-Covid-scientist-Susan-Michie.html

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'll keep my fingers toes eyes and legs crossed for a positive result,we need something,anything to show they haven't completely dismantled democracy

Would it be possible to organize referendum by public in the UK?

48 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

He said his dad went in hospital on a ventilator very unwell with Covid he was isolated not allowed visitors and they didn't think he would make it.

Oh yes... Back doors to heaven 🤦‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Would it be possible to organize referendum by public in the UK?

I honestly don't think so ,we are too far into their agenda for it to ever become reality,we are stuck with the online petition system which,on the surface, is a noble democratic system,but pull up the cover just a little bit and its just masturbatory change by proxy for the masses,hopium lite

19 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Some pages back i spoke about 'seeing' what can only be described as the death pallour to a persons skin tone who hasn't long left for this world,i still find it extremely difficult to desribe and have stopped even talking about it with friends as they dont see it like i do

I found this guys work tonight via a link to Hugo talks someone posted earlier (thank you) and in the video is a perfect example of what i find so hard to describe in the smaller  man in John Overkills exposé of agent provocateurs in the crowd at Westfield at the demo last month

To me this man is weeks away from death

Does anyone else notice it or am i losing the plot here ?

Yep, fake as F and without wanting to sound like a know it all I called it a couple of weeks back https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/page/2159/&tab=comments#comment-281683

1 minute ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Yep, fake as F and without wanting to sound like a know it all I called it a couple of weeks back https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/page/2159/&tab=comments#comment-281683

yes i remember your post about it however John Overkill has actually highlighted two of the instigators which is more use than calling it,i doubt they are going to be deployed as often in future

If anyone is still under the illusion that the government does not infiltrate anything that challenges the official narrative then you are either asleep or dead

• Like 1

16 hours ago, northern star said:

Been undecided about this bloke but he has such a fake, insincere look about him, and now apparently...shill of the week!

JORDAN PETERSON Says ‘Get The Damned Vaccine’ / Hugo Talks #lockdown

https://hugotalks.com/2021/06/05/jordan-peterson-says-get-the-damned-vaccine-hugo-talks-lockdown/

Trust your intuition!

Hugo-Talks-Template-6.jpg?resize=1024%2C

Should have been obvious he was controlled op considering the amount of MSM coverage he got on both sides of the Atlantic same as Ben Shapiro, Proud Boys etc.

And what was his message anyway ?? Just more divisive, intellectual nonsense like Shapiro

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think that it could be more the case, that the shitshow that we once thought was a democracy, is slowly revealing itself for what it truly is - that every human is simply enslaved into slavlandia...

democracy is still something for us to aspire to

Just now, Mr H said:

I think that it could be more the case, that the shitshow that we once thought was a democracy, is slowly revealing itself for what it truly is - that every human is simply enslaved into slavlandia...

democracy is still something for us to aspire to

Democracy? did you read Tony Blair document on ending populism, they want democracy in name only. They want what Chinas has, total control. Many of them are communists, SAGE is a good example of how communism is realy at the heart of this pandemic and the big ass reset. Millions of people's lives are being dictated by unelected communist psychologists and business people. 

• Like 2