Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Dunno if someone already posted but I genuinely laughed out loud at the absurdity and audacity of these shitbags and the crap they peddle. Nanny state inbound. Tango down Britain has been pacified tango down 😂

How many does members does it take for a cabal to operate these days?

Got a message from primary teacher today sent to all parents at my daughters school.she praised what a great job last years  teachers had done considering cv. Quite rightly my wife messaged back about how she had forgotten what a great job all parents and family have done with home schooling etc.
Annoys me greatly on MSM the constant articles about how parents have suffered schooling their children and the stress of having them home so much. Personally to have my children out of indoctrination for so long was a pleasure. One that I would happily do again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Interesting video zarkov - thanks for sharing it.

I have my suspicions about Mark Steele too as it seems that he has been spreading the rumour that London will be locked down on the 21st September. He has, on that basis, been telling people not to attend the rally on the 26th September and instead go to the one he is involved with (alongside Kate Shemirani, Dolores Cahill and other professionals) on the 19th September. This could be seen as undermining behaviour.

Piers Corbyn doesn't seem impressed and has apparently called the rumour out as divisive on Twitter (I am not on Twitter myself to confirm this). As far as I can make out, it is those involved with organising the 19th September rally who have created a division and refuse to support the event on the 26th September, even though those organising the 26th September - including Piers Corbyn and Save Our Rights - have been encouraging people to attend both if they can (although Piers himself is in Portsmouth on the 19th).

Mark Steele and Kate Shemirani have also been very vocal about accusing Save Our Rights of being infiltrated. As far as evidence is concerned, Kate Shemirani has produced a Whatsapp conversation where Louise of Save Our Rights was getting frustrated with Mohammed Adil before the 29th August rally as he had gone rogue and invited and confirmed speakers, including DI, apparently without consulting other organisers first. Louise has also been accused of not wanting certain speakers to speak at Trafalgar Square - namely, DI and Mark Steele - and wanting to stick to certain topics (excluding 5G and paedophilia). Apparently Mark Steele called her a "rat" to her face.

Kate Shemirani is now taking credit for ensuring that DI and Mark Steele could speak at the event - at Trafalgar Square rather than Parliament Square. She says that, if they had waited to speak at Parliament Square, this would not have happened as there was a "set up" in the form of a BLM protest group there. Kate also says that there was no sound equipment at Parliament Square and has been suggesting that the sound difficulties they had on the day, and the confiscation of the video screen from public rather than private land, was due to sabotage.

I don't know exactly what went on with the factions of organisers on the 29th August, but I can understand why Save Our Rights may have wanted to keep speakers on topic. 5G and paedophilia were more likely to get the rally (which was supposed to be a health professionals event) placed in the conspiracy theory category and potentially put off those sceptical of lockdown, but not yet aware of the wider agendas, and who may instead need to be eased in more gently. Plus there have been dedicated 'Save the Children' anti-paedophilia events taking place, including the weekend following the 29th August rally.

As for not wanting DI to speak at Trafalgar Square, I understand that this was because he was scheduled instead to speak at Parliament Square after the march to Downing Street - not because Save Our Rights did not want him to speak at all. Sound equipment could have been set up there just as it had been at Trafalgar Square. DI is now lined up again for the 26th September, alongside Save Our Rights, so this does not suggest to me that they have a problem with him.

The BLM protest group at Parliament Square was minimal - I heard rumours on the ground that they were there and it was a "set up" but, when it came to actual people I know who had gone to Parliament Square, I was told either that they weren't there or that they were few and would not have been in sufficient numbers to bother a 35,000 strong crowd. I went there later in the day and there was no sign of them.

A lot of politics and infighting is clearly going on. But in terms of actions, as far as I can make out, the organisers of the 26th September are behaving in good faith and haven't been casting aspersions on those who splintered off and organised the 19th September event. The same cannot be said about those behind the 19th September rally. From what I understand, Louise of Save Our Rights was not the only organiser of the event on the 29th August but a lot of the blame is being directed her way as well as accusations of being an infiltrator. Maybe the concerns are genuine, but I tend to be distrustful of those who make accusations - unless there is solid evidence - rather than those on the receiving end.

13 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Oh the intrigue.

I personally think talking about 5G at this point in time and linking it with the con virus is counter-productive. 

If I was organising a speech I would concentrate on the unrealibily of the tests, how the deaths are unfairly recorded as Covid, vaccine safety, the corruption

within the pharmaceutical companies and their undue influence over Governments and WHO, just for starters.

The speeches should be short and concise, allowing people to march afterwards because it's much more difficult for the police

to arrest people is they are spread out.

My two cents.

Hi to you both.

A lot of what is occurring appears to be divisive which is why I posted the annielogical link. I posted another link relating to the same several months ago relative to Steele.

My effort is to seek clarification and a forum thread appears to be the appropriate measure.

I appreciate both of your responses and agree that the direction neeeds to stay on track rather than dividing and thus weakening.

Steele appears to present misinformation and dilutes.

Piers Corbyn -  at the top of his twitter feed appears to be promoting the 26th. (I'm not on twitter either)

Splitting an event of such importance makes no sense - again - dilution! - divisive as you say @Mitochondrial Eve wrt steele and shemirani.

@Golden Retriever all your points. I agree. There are now a multitude of references that undermine the official narrative in a cogent manner that cannot be refuted.

Why waste valuable time and stop this crap in its tracks! The average age of those who mostly & supposedly contract covid is a few years above the national age for mortality.

Lies, damned lies and statist-tricks

Thanks to you both for responding - very much appreciated.

Also - If you havent already seen todays ukcolumn news cast - it began with Dellingpoles article on Breitbart which called out the parasites as  "a fascists coup against the United Kingdom" - its a start.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/09/10/boris-johnson-has-led-a-fascist-coup-against-the-united-kingdom/

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, pirate said:

Mark Windows is a most open minded individual. He is quite correct in that the appropriate response should mirror and counter the assault in equal measure and outflank their strategy.

There is only one measure that can ultimately do this imo and that is to usurp their power base.

Their power base stems solely from the transfer of value.

Value only we (collectively) create!  (which is darkly ironic in that we have so little control of it)

(the very rich create no value but instead destroy it though obstruction and restrictive policy therefore creating monopoly)

Our own debt free monetary system by the people for the people.

Our own publicly controlled greenback -  but silver would do too!

It removes their powerbase.

When we consider that the present global cabal have gained all their wealth through the deception using the fiat debt based fractional reserve system then it follows that what they presume to own is in fact ALL illegitimate! since it has been gained by deceit.

I believe that the monetary system as it stands is an illegitimate instrument that has been unconstitutionally instutionalised  now on a global scale (as we have seen through the progressive wars waged and central banking systems installed) and that the redress for this is through the Law.

Without this coercive monetary instrument the entire world would undoubtedly be a very different place if it had not been asset stripped and periodically held to ransom.

A fraudulent pandemic coup would not have ever been possible!

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have only listened to a short peice of Marks spreaker cast - and will catch up with it as soon as I can! he is almost always a compelling & rational listen.

I fully agree with this aproach but not limited to it - also I would add there is some merit in occupying the enemy with what they expect!

Ukcolumn also mentioned  today some info along similar lines at around 12:35 minutes in. wrt legal requirements covid must fulfill

• Like 2

From the world of motorsport: Wasn't it a convenient coincidence that Checo Perez was the only F1 driver "tested postive" at the very time his team was trying to get rid of him? He missed two races and his team mate Lance Stroll moved ahead of him in the championship which (reportedly) enabled the team to terminate his contract after the 2020 season. I mean, how difficult would it be for someone like Lawrence Stroll (team boss and Lance's father) to make sure Checo's test comes back "positive"? This story made me think about how easily the test might be used as a weapon against anyone.

• Like 1

here's the results of Keep Britain Free survey

A massive 5,416 people took part in the survey including:

• 1,375 members of Keep Britain Free
  • 2,621 people who followed KBF on social media or used the website
  • 1,420 people who do not follow KBF who will have seen retweets of the survey request.

The survey was designed to represent the views of people who are unhappy with decisions the UK government has taken in the past six months.
Response so far has been very positive.

Top findings are:

• 9/10 people who took part in the survey are extremely concerned about the ways in which the government has taken decisions in the past 6 months. 
  • 9/10 think decisions have been taken by the UK government in the past 6 month in an illogical way, 8/10 inconsistently.
  • When asked who they think had the most significant influence on decisions taken by the government, scientific advisers outranked MPs by more than four to one (selected by 8/10 and 2/10 respectively).
  • A third of those working are unsure of their future.
  • Three quarters would like a specific/named GP who they are able to see when they need to do so; three quarters would like in person consultations.
  • Amongst those with school age children more than 9/10 (94%) thought it was safe for children to return to school.  Only 1 out of 1,652 parents felt school was unsafe due to Covid.
  • 98% agree we need to restore joy to life.
  • 97% agree the government will need to work hard to restore trust.

The full survey is found here:

https://www.keepbritainfree.com/post/life-post-covid-survey-results

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
Spacing & remove sentence.
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Cnuts! 

Messages in plain sight, yet blind to those who have been programmed by TV programming.

If people can't see this now, it's too late 😞

It's amazing isn't it? 
In addition to the repeating of the number in question - he sounded particularly condescending when he said:
"then we're more likely to get a 'compliant' population"
I think people have been extremely 'compliant' so far.  Too compliant.    Transgender-named Hilary obviously doesn't think we've been good little boys and girls so far.

What an unpleasant and worrysome looking 'man'  he is too.   
Those painted and plucked eybrows?  A bothersome looking cnut -  a face reminiscant of a fox licking shit off a wire brush, me thinks.

I think (and hope) that people aren't taken in by this Z-rate pretend 'doctor' with an old womans name. 
He is a cnut - of the highest order, only,  (in a literal sense) cnuts are useful and rather pleasant in my opinion, wheras this man is not.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

It's amazing isn't it? 
In addition to the repeating of the number in question - he sounded particularly condescending when he said:
"then we're more likely to get a 'compliant' population"
I think people have been extremely 'compliant' so far.  Too compliant.    Transgender-named Hilary obviously doesn't think we've been good little boys and girls so far.

What an unpleasant and worrysome looking 'man'  he is too.   
Those painted and plucked eybrows?  A bothersome looking cnut -  a face reminiscant of a fox licking shit off a wire brush, me thinks.

I think (and hope) that people aren't taken in by this Z-rate pretend 'doctor' with an old womans name. 
He is a cnut - of the highest order, only,  (in a literal sense) cnuts are useful and rather pleasant in my opinion, wheras this man is not.

Did you not see that post on the main website whereby a scientist/doctor (not sure on their exact credentials, but something like a research scientist) questioned what he said on TV, and when he responded, the person revealed their profession and called him out for spreading disinfo and claimed Hilary wasn't a proper doctor. Was classic. We need more of that though, people in these professions calling out the lies. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Did you not see that post on the main website whereby a scientist/doctor (not sure on their exact credentials, but something like a research scientist) questioned what he said on TV, and when he responded, the person revealed their profession and called him out for spreading disinfo and claimed Hilary wasn't a proper doctor. Was classic. We need more of that though, people in these professions calling out the lies. 

Was this recently on the main site ? I don’t see it . Do you have a link ? 

Dr Hillary jones is a complete mess. Because the policy of the cult is to give confusing and contradictory messages to the public as forms their propaganda, this Dr shillary Jones is forced to make himself look a complete Stefan Kuntz on national tv  

the same bloke who today will shame non- maskers 

A smattering of politicians and celebs havent caught the dissenters imagination and loyalty

Now comes the russia/chinese commie angle

Will people latch on ?

Edited by zArk