Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Rudolph Steiner already knew what was happening in his 1924 lecture on electricity...he said, "For they will no longer be able to understand..."
Have you ever dealt with electromagnetism and life???
Do you know how everything works here on earth, do you know how your body and brain works, do you know how (spirit) healing works? Do you know what your health and your life depend on?
I can tell you it all has to do with electromagnetic waves....
HAARP is a story of it... YOU are in an ELECTROMAGNETIC archon prison...
And it is getting tighter and tighter, because if the satellites destroy our Schumann frequency, then everyone here will slowly die of Corona or mucomicosis like in India right now, people, animals and plants will die of all kinds of diseases, BECAUSE THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!
Our immune system is the electromagnetic waves of the Schumann Resonance (whole planet).

It is not about Corona...it is about EMF!!!!

 

There will be many more epidemics, I predict so here...if you don't finally wake up and deal with electromagnetism and open your eyes regarding the digitalisation of this planet...because digitalisation means our death, just by the artificial frequencies that make us sick.

In the beginning was the word, the frequency!

Our immune system (ionosphere) is being destroyed right now...just so you can continue to download videos and date in real time everywhere with your smartphone.
Your hypothalamus and pituitary gland are being destroyed, especially by Wlan, but who cares, who wants to ascend to higher levels...but you need them IN CONTACTS!!!!
AND because the politicians, super-rich and archons want to play war all the time in order to feed on your energy of fear....

IT'S ALL ABOUT ELECTROMAGNETISM PEOPLE!!!!
Here everything is electromagnetic, every colour has its Hz number everything is vibration...electromagnetic waves....

THAT IS THE FREEL AGAINST GOD AND HEAVEN!!!!
Haarp, AI, smartphones, satellites, wifi, etc.
These frequencies will ruin everything here...for the divine frequency of life is manipulated by this and keeps you stupid in the archonts prison by mind control!!!!

 

More Information about our Ionosphere and earth:

https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/newsletters/

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zArk said:

I received another jab letter from the NHS but this one is using LARGE FONT because obviously last 3 times i couldnt read the words properly

 

🤦‍♂️

Me too, I thought the text looked larger compared to the previous ones.  Must have been one of the boffins from Sage's ideas....if we increase the font size the refuseniks will comply. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

 

Now you're just being a bigoted 🤣

 

 

 

I once had a psychic experience (which I get very rarely) concerning him.

 

It wasn't very dramatic to hear it related, but it was very shocking and powerful to me at the time.

 

I was at work & really busy, and fully focused on what I was doing, when I suddenly heard a discarnate voice right in my ear, just saying, "Brown. Brown. Brown". 

 

It was a woman's voice which was laden with menace. 

 

It was accompanied by an inexplicable feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach.

 

I hadn't been following politics for a while at that time, and when I got home, I heard some reference to Brown's having become PM. 

 

Since then, I've been on the look out for his evil deeds because I felt it was some kind of dire warning.

 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gabriela said:

Rudolph Steiner already knew what was happening in his 1924 lecture on electricity...he said, "For they will no longer be able to understand..."
Have you ever dealt with electromagnetism and life???
Do you know how everything works here on earth, do you know how your body and brain works, do you know how (spirit) healing works? Do you know what your health and your life depend on?
I can tell you it all has to do with electromagnetic waves....
HAARP is a story of it... YOU are in an ELECTROMAGNETIC archon prison...
And it is getting tighter and tighter, because if the satellites destroy our Schumann frequency, then everyone here will slowly die of Corona or mucomicosis like in India right now, people, animals and plants will die of all kinds of diseases, BECAUSE THEY WILL NO LONGER HAVE AN IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!
Our immune system is the electromagnetic waves of the Schumann Resonance (whole planet).

It is not about Corona...it is about EMF!!!!

 

There will be many more epidemics, I predict so here...if you don't finally wake up and deal with electromagnetism and open your eyes regarding the digitalisation of this planet...because digitalisation means our death, just by the artificial frequencies that make us sick.

In the beginning was the word, the frequency!

Our immune system (ionosphere) is being destroyed right now...just so you can continue to download videos and date in real time everywhere with your smartphone.
Your hypothalamus and pituitary gland are being destroyed, especially by Wlan, but who cares, who wants to ascend to higher levels...but you need them IN CONTACTS!!!!
AND because the politicians, super-rich and archons want to play war all the time in order to feed on your energy of fear....

IT'S ALL ABOUT ELECTROMAGNETISM PEOPLE!!!!
Here everything is electromagnetic, every colour has its Hz number everything is vibration...electromagnetic waves....

THAT IS THE FREEL AGAINST GOD AND HEAVEN!!!!
Haarp, AI, smartphones, satellites, wifi, etc.
These frequencies will ruin everything here...for the divine frequency of life is manipulated by this and keeps you stupid in the archonts prison by mind control!!!!

 

More Information about our Ionosphere and earth:

https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/newsletters/

Also he lectures on the eighth sphere which sounds a lot like neural link and other transhumanist projects

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

I've heard MIDAZOLAM is good for relaxation ...

Can you point me to the people with testimonies please? I’ve lost the interview. I saw the David Icke podcast with the graph and if anyone has the graph of increased used and deaths, can I also have that?  
 

It looks compelling. Hardly any surgeries yet increased use and deaths. Clear BNF guidance on its use. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yes...these are the archons...and the stronger the power flux density through the
microwaves Wlan, 3G,4G,5G, DAB+, DAB2 (digitalradio) , WIMAX, DVBTV (digital TV) RADAR, TETRA etc. becomes (and everybody is happily doing it) the more the fear will go around...
The archons have a big buffet right now...and it's getting better and better with smartwatches, bluetooth everywhere wifi hotspots etc. The elves or the nature spirits also suffer from this artificially pulsed radiation...but no one wants to deal with it, because they are all already addicted to cyber drugs...an alcoholic doesn't want to hear about the negative consequences of his consumption, does he?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Me too, I thought the text looked larger compared to the previous ones.  Must have been one of the boffins from Sage's ideas....if we increase the font size the refuseniks will comply. 

BOOK IT NOW 🤣 

They were probably selling cars before... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2nd NHS letter after the first. Multiple text messages from Doctor who tried to put me on antidepressants and beta blockers after the lockdown when my body was just responding naturally to totalitarianism. 
 

Book your coronavirus vaccine now. In bold big print. 
 

please ignore this letter if: 

you already have an appointment booked to receive your vaccination 

 

you’ve received your first vaccine dose already.. 

 

No. To all your evil demands. Can see how another person will open and see they are being instructed to take an experimental jab. It’s all in big print in case I can’t see it!  Maybe if I had cataracts and you’d fucked my appointment up and op it would be helpful. 
 

This print is bigger than the last! DO IT! Do it Do it..  

 

These fuckers think I can’t see! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Might I suggest a simple response to them...

FUCK OFF (72pt) 

🤪

No. No response to them. Do not argue with idiots or they will bring you down and beat you with their stick  

 

or something to that effect.  Is true.  
 

it’s on ignore. 
 

I can see how it shall be seen as an instruction though.  It seems instructive. Although they have no mandate for instructing an experimental jab. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A State of Fear: how the UK government weaponised fear during the Covid-19 pandemic

"This is a book about fear. Fear of a virus. Fear of death. Fear of losing our jobs, our democracy, our human connections, our health and our minds. It’s also about how the government weaponised our fear against us – supposedly in our best interests – until we were the most frightened country in Europe.

Fear is the most powerful emotion. Hardwired into humans, fear is part of our evolutionary success. But that also makes it one of the most powerful tools in the behavioural psychology toolbox and it has been used to manipulate and control people during the pandemic.

In one of the most extraordinary documents ever revealed to the British public, the behavioural scientists advising the government said that a substantial number of people did not feel threatened enough by Covid-19 to follow the rules. They advised the government to increase our sense of ‘personal threat’, to scare us into submission.

But why did the government deliberately frighten us, and how has this affected us as individuals and as a country? Who is involved in the decision-making that affects our lives? How are behavioural science and nudge theory being used to subliminally manipulate us? How does the media leverage fear? What are the real risks to our wellbeing?"

https://www.lauradodsworth.com/a-state-of-fear

9781780667201.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Liberty said:

No. No response to them. Do not argue with idiots or they will bring you down and beat you with their stick  

 

or something to that effect.  Is true.  
 

it’s on ignore. 
 

I can see how it shall be seen as an instruction though.  It seems instructive. Although they have no mandate for instructing an experimental jab. 

 

Haha, no problem just a flippant joke. 😅

 

I've had 2 letters too. Both been filed under B1N.

I'm not engaging either. It's just a waste of my precious time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Haha, no problem just a flippant joke. 😅

 

I've had 2 letters too. Both been filed under B1N.

I'm not engaging either. It's just a waste of my precious time...

I can just see the joke. With my glasses on! 
 

In total I’ve had 1 employer asking which I sent MHRA to 

 

2 NHS letters from which I think are the doctors again. 
 

4 text messages from doc 

 

2 NHS messages

 

Im being harassed and I’m an adult. This same thing is going to happen to my teenager child.  I can’t be here all the time to bin the letters or block the messages.  
 

ive never vaccinated my child as I saw a link with autism a long time ago.  

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sea Sean said:

Also he lectures on the eighth sphere which sounds a lot like neural link and other transhumanist projects

 

Rudolf Steiner died in 1925, having previously been poisoned and never recovered. Yes, you can't mess with the electrical and frequency industry...if you have a lot of followers....

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Just uploaded.. 

Dr Vernon Coleman 

 

"Lies on the BBC will Result in Children Dying" 

 

 

The BBC Newsround video Dr Coleman references; Professor Devi Sridhar. Very sick propaganda. Comments are off but 7 likes to 144 dislikes so far-

 

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My mother had my brother late (after I, had my child, and I remember he was a happy baby smiley and happy until he had his jabs. Then there was no expression and he was diagnosed autistic.  Apparently it happens after the age of 2.  Well excuse me .. but how can you be full of emotion and expression and happy and then suddenly have none after the age of 2?  I have photos to prove the expressions on his face. Now it’s just agony of noise and things not being routine and in their place. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t even think I’m getting through to my child. I’ve been labelled as an anti vaxxer and the boyfriends family live in a new build with grey carpets and white walls. And a hundred different colours face masks. 
 

how can I compete with this? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2021 at 12:43 AM, Nobby Noboddy said:

I agree, somewhat. Fundamentally we are complicit if we consume the products of inhumane, industrial slaughter. However the industrial slaughter of animals is carried out by 'them' for profit.

 

Do you have a slaughter house? I don't.

No I dont have a slaughter house but i stopped giving the fuckers money once i realised what actually goes on. Pretty simple really, i decided i would never put another penny into that industry. So 15 years later and the first piece of meat j have eaten was last winter, some wild boar hunted on my land. 

I'm thriving , had a check up this week and apparently I'm the picture of health. Mu family and most of the people I grew up with are starting to look old. Me however looking and feeling better than ever. I miss the taste of meat. I really do but I will have no part in that bullshit.

Plenty of people I've shown the truth to and they just cant part with their meat.  No empathy. Just their greedy bellies. It's all good. Each to their own but we should all be way beyond pretending we dont know.

 

People are becoming sicker, I could be wrong but I think its karma for all that wickedness we willingly partake in. 

 

Well deserved.  I pass a couple calfs on my way to work at the mo. They have not left their cages. You know why? Because it makes the meat taste better

 So fuck those calfs .....lol people are beyond cunts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...