Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 6/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, skitzorat said:

 

Your comment reminded me of this little incident.

VIDEO: Oregon teacher flips out at anti-mask protestors, shouting 'I'm a f***ing teacher!'

 

 

and we are the crazy people. Guess they are right because she acts completely normal.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Then freedom passports to access the internet to stop infections.

you can go online with an id. Every website is still online but only slower unless the owner of the website pays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hgg2k said:

Sorry for the huge text size, I just inserted a hyperlink..

I received another jab letter from the NHS but this one is using LARGE FONT because obviously last 3 times i couldnt read the words properly

 

🤦‍♂️

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BLM, Defud Police, Anti-White Racism, Critucal Race Theory, Gender Bending.... Historically speaking, imagine the backlash from white people should there be a race war. Knowing what happened in the past, these Liberal infants may have reawoken a sleeping Giant and this time it may just be justified in self defence.

 

Do they really want a race war with white people?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, zArk said:

I received another jab letter from the NHS but this one is using LARGE FONT because obviously last 3 times i couldnt read the words properly

 

🤦‍♂️

I haven't had one for a week or so. Slighty on topic today I got a text from my GP asking if I smoke and what kind of diet I follow and if I exercise etc... 

 

What the fuck is that about ? 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Did i hear right she screams „I work in fucking school!“

Yes. Yes you did.

 

After she screeched "Bitch! .... Kill yourself!" she squawked "I'm a f$%king teacher....I work in school... F#$% you! F#$% you!  I teach students"  

 

She seemed tired, I think she needs a Xanax and a lie down...

 

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

 

....and to stay away from children! 

It's really no wonder there's no push back from teachers about the whole insidious evil Agenda being forced down our kids throats (covid aside) when that's the quality of teacher.

 

Probably has a $250,000 Masters in Gender Studies and teaches Social Justice, CRT and White Fragility while explaining the betabet by reading the GayBC's to her first graders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Do they really want a race war with white people?

If it adds to the misery, fear, pain and despair their Dark Controllers feed off, sure..

 

but at the end of the day they want to exterminate white people.... because, in general, Whitey has the most to loose... and, eventually, Whitey will fight back once a great awakening occurs..... Whitey could throw a spanner in the works if history is anything to go by.. I'm not being supremist or implying Western Civilisation is better than any other by any means... but when it comes to Civil Liberties and Freedom, whitey gave the world the concept of democracy, The Magna Carta, the establishment of the United States of America with real constitutional laws like free speech, rights to worship and protest and even criticize the State and a Bill of Human Rights and the Westminster Parliamentary system and its Civil Service trappings... all the things the the Satanist Eugenicists in the WEF find too pesky and have to stamp out in order for The Great Reset and Fourth Industrial Revolution to be smoothly completed...  whitey's lifestyle has, by in large, been too affluent for too long and they're hardly going to go quietly behind an Iron Curtain once the "Sustainable Goals" of Agenda 2030 really starts to bite and UBI is rolled out.....whitey is a danger to this..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting question to ask. Given that the Wuhan Lab strain is very similar to the Sars V1 that spread 17yrs ago to a few folks, who still have their immunity 17 yrs later. 

 

How come everyone who got a 'positive' rona test (afterall they are the 'gold' standard 🤣, and they definitely had it, with no symptoms most of the time ) didn't get a magical passport badge thing to say they were immune? Where's the data to say they they were able to get the rona again? (no data anywhere, so they are immune if they 'had' the rona, which was verified by the test).

 

Test Positve = you've had it or got it....which means you've got those antibodies..which means you are immune (in normal pre march 2020 medicine)

 

Why jab the folks who tested positive? Or is it just about 'shooting' everyone with the juice? 🤔

 

Friggin Clown show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Cassady said:

I haven't had one for a week or so. Slighty on topic today I got a text from my GP asking if I smoke and what kind of diet I follow and if I exercise etc... 

 

What the fuck is that about ? 

If he is your GP he should know already

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any Queenslander want to sell your Soul for 300 shiny pieces of silver?

 

Actors Non-Speaking Role: Nurse/Doc/Patient Simulated COVID Vaccine Shoot

Queensland, Australia
no-photo_m_218p_square.gif Listed by View details
PAID
WEB

We are shooting photos & videos of simulated COVID-19 vaccinations in a safe medical centre environment. We are using a Hollywood grade FX prop needle syringe (spring loaded blunt tip retractable). A medical professional will be on site to supervise and teach how to simulate injections accurately.

Male & Female Actors in non-speaking roles are required to play both Nurse, Doctor & Patient. Previous medical experience, or currently serving in a medical role will be advantageous but not necessary. Completely safe and friendly environment. 

Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates

Shoot will be Sunday 11th April at Gold Coast 
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Any Queenslander want to sell your Soul for 300 shiny pieces of silver?

 

Actors Non-Speaking Role: Nurse/Doc/Patient Simulated COVID Vaccine Shoot

Queensland, Australia
no-photo_m_218p_square.gif Listed by View details
PAID
WEB

We are shooting photos & videos of simulated COVID-19 vaccinations in a safe medical centre environment. We are using a Hollywood grade FX prop needle syringe (spring loaded blunt tip retractable). A medical professional will be on site to supervise and teach how to simulate injections accurately.

Male & Female Actors in non-speaking roles are required to play both Nurse, Doctor & Patient. Previous medical experience, or currently serving in a medical role will be advantageous but not necessary. Completely safe and friendly environment. 

Audition / Rehearsal / Production dates

Shoot will be Sunday 11th April at Gold Coast 

This has to be a wind up ( I hope), but nothing surprises me any more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Government instigated hysteria but note why it was done,i have a horrible horrible feeling its going to happen again

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_pet_massacre

A little-known footnote to WWII. Can you imagine how demoralizing that would have been? We fought the wrong enemy. We should have turned the guns on the British establishment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Yes. Yes you did.

 

After she screeched "Bitch! .... Kill yourself!" she squawked "I'm a f$%king teacher....I work in school... F#$% you! F#$% you!  I teach students"  

 

She seemed tired, I think she needs a Xanax and a lie down...

 

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

 

....and to stay away from children! 

It's really no wonder there's no push back from teachers about the whole insidious evil Agenda being forced down our kids throats (covid aside) when that's the quality of teacher.

 

Probably has a $250,000 Masters in Gender Studies and teaches Social Justice, CRT and White Fragility while explaining the betabet by reading the GayBC's to her first graders.


my youngest cam home from school the teacher proudly announced that he was vaccinated  ! My daughter staight away said „ so are you magnetic now“  to which the teacher sent her out after ten minutes he cam to her and said shouldnt joke about heath she replied it was only a joke he then let it go and nothing more said 

 

pissed myself laughing when she told me!

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well that was a very satisfying read, just been on a forum where posters are beginning to reject the calls for the 21st extension. Cue the usual suspects trying desperately to put out the fires but for the first time in a long while been shouted down somewhat. 

Even got a few saying that it's time they admitted that they've got to 'live with covid as we can't keep going on like this forever'. Funny thing is that many of the covdians that post in the thread can't hide behind the 'don't kill granny' shite that they've been using for the last year as granny's had 2 jabs and soon a booster, if she dies then your fucking vaccines don't work do they? Pricks.

In fact I've come to the conclusion that they weren't worried about granny at all, it was themselves that they were worried about, shit scared the lot of them. Cowardly pricks.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gee-Whiz, I know "they" always "tell" us their plans etc... but this takes the moist cake.

 

Gordon Brown has been dug up from some hole somewhere and has 10 seconds on Sky saying the following:

 

QUOTE:

 

"And on Friday at the G7 we will decide effectively who lives and who dies, who is to be vaccinated and is therefore safe and who is not to be vaccinated and therefore at risk."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S3fkZ5lmxguY/

 

image.png.a4c0f67d2a8807ea4eec9e8207e16513.png

 

Rhetorical but, Why on Earth do these criminals, like Blair, no longer 'elected', get to turn up these big events and decide the future for the UK populace? (or any "democratic" country)

 

[from the comment section; This clip is taken out of context, sort of. Gordon Brown, UN Convoy and former Prime Minister of U.K., was presenting the argument that if western nations don't provide poorer nations with COVID JABS the poor will die.### He's lying of course! We know all who take the Transhuman Jab destroys humanity.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:


my youngest cam home from school the teacher proudly announced that he was vaccinated  ! My daughter staight away said „ so are you magnetic now“  to which the teacher sent her out after ten minutes he cam to her and said shouldnt joke about heath she replied it was only a joke he then let it go and nothing more said 

 

pissed myself laughing when she told me!

 

You're obviously an awesome parent! Kudos. The proof is in the pudding.

 

And and that note, Kudos to all the parents on here.. while I'm not a parent I have a toddler niece and another one on the way and I fear for the future of humanities children (and many in their current reality) .. and its so comforting when people share personal experiences like this of the awesome things your kids say... gives me hope... but be on guard... don't let them be indoctrinated into this.....Because I'm sure she was a normal child not so long ago too!

 

 

 

 

(But can you only lay the final blame on bad parenting at the end of the day - for not protecting them??)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ireland is whining that Vax centres are turning away vaxheads because they are bringing along their children (no babysitter)

 

Apparently the DOS is causing the zombies trauma.

 

Straight out of SPARS ..... panic for vaccines

 

I have already sent mine , as a charitable donation, to some tinpot dictatorship in central Africa. Waiting on the 20% tax clawback 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I knew as soon as the intolerable Blair reared his ugly head that the malevolent c*nt, Brown, wouldn't be far behind. 🤬

 

Now you're just being a bigoted 🤣

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:


my youngest cam home from school the teacher proudly announced that he was vaccinated  ! My daughter staight away said „ so are you magnetic now“  to which the teacher sent her out after ten minutes he cam to her and said shouldnt joke about heath she replied it was only a joke he then let it go and nothing more said 

 

pissed myself laughing when she told me!

Some teachers are such wankers.

 

If he didn't want comments he shud stfu and stick to his piss poor lesson plan

 

They always pissed me off throwing their weight around. 

 

Still remember the good ones though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...