Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Just now, allymisfit said:

They really are. Puppets of Mr Cowell..yuck. I imagine they are not of this world..there's just something there telling me they are empty beings. 

Typical garbage people, along with garbage music 😄

I hope they disappear back to from whence they came 😄

They both look like fuck droids now.

Wouldnt surprise me if Cowell and his mates has seen some twin action

• Replies 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance tha

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

They really are. Puppets of Mr Cowell..yuck. I imagine they are not of this world..there's just something there telling me they are empty beings. 

Typical garbage people, along with garbage music 😄

I hope they disappear back to from whence they came 😄

They both look like fuck droids now.

Wouldnt surprise me if Cowell and his mates has seen some twin action

• Haha 1

I posted the Government link to this document before, but now someone has made a video about the proposed changes

to Human Medicine Regulations.  This is a chance to have your say, although sadly I'm not sure if it will make a difference.

Edited by Golden Retriever
2 hours ago, Jack said:

Jedward is going against him Hahahaha

These are the only music types will go after him

Well these two can get to fuck, how dare they even speak about Mr Brown, they're not worthy enough to to kiss his shoes.  They need to disappear and quickly. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Oh lordy my MP accepted my face to face meeting request for this Friday! To confront him over CO-VID 19 policy.

Going head to head with the devil!!

Have to try and keep my cool!

Who is the mp? Research the voting history. Find something the mp is inteested in and use that angle. 

Tbh unless its a cabinet member its likely the mp is as ignorant as mr and mrs miggins. 

Do you know the mps perspective on vaccines or nwo or brexit? 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, zArk said:

Who is the mp? Research the voting history. Find something the mp is inteested in and use that angle. 

Tbh unless its a cabinet member its likely the mp is as ignorant as mr and mrs miggins. 

Do you know the mps perspective on vaccines or nwo or brexit? 

It's Sir David Amess. I don't know much about him. From my email exchanges with him, I get the impression he is aa typical right wing Tory.

He may well not know much, but he is essentially "the manager" here, so if he doesn't I'm going to ask why the hell he doesn't know the answer if he is essentially "the manager" of this region - asking me to put on a mask and social distance- and to have a further discussion when he does know the answer!

I'm expecting a load of mumbled generic answers. But this guy is in charge and I feel compelled to hold him to account for what he/his government has done in the region.

• Thanks 1

There’s some people I work with who have received text messages saying that they are in a ‘risk group’ so they need to get their free flu vaccine this week. One of these women is pregnant and as anyone whose looked into it knows, a flu vaccine during pregnancy in particular is a big no no because of the toxins affecting the baby. A sinister agenda is beginning, and it’s beginning with those who are vulnerable. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

It's Sir David Amess. I don't know much about him. From my email exchanges with him, I get the impression he is aa typical right wing Tory.

He may well not know much, but he is essentially "the manager" here,

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10009/david_amess/southend_west/votes

Consistently voted for reforming the NHS so GPs buy services on behalf of their patients  << does this indicate his belief that people decide upon their own health through a relationship with a GP ??

Almost always voted against introducing ID cards << i wonder why

Generally voted against culling badgers to tackle bovine tuberculosis 

Generally voted for a statutory register of lobbyists

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Seeker said:

There’s some people I work with who have received text messages saying that they are in a ‘risk group’ so they need to get their free flu vaccine this week. One of these women is pregnant and as anyone whose looked into it knows, a flu vaccine during pregnancy in particular is a big no no because of the toxins affecting the baby. A sinister agenda is beginning, and it’s beginning with those who are vulnerable. 

schools are doing the nasal flu shot .... the form requiring a signature states

" i have read and understood the leaflet " --- i cross out 'and understood' ...

legally,  understood is a dangerous word to sign next to or agree to .

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, zArk said:

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10009/david_amess/southend_west/votes

Consistently voted for reforming the NHS so GPs buy services on behalf of their patients  << does this indicate his belief that people decide upon their own health through a relationship with a GP ??

Almost always voted against introducing ID cards << i wonder why

Generally voted against culling badgers to tackle bovine tuberculosis 

Generally voted for a statutory register of lobbyists

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

He may well not know much, but he is essentially "the manager" here, so if he doesn't I'm going to ask why the hell he doesn't know the answer if he is essentially "the manager" of this region - asking me to put on a mask and social distance- and to have a further discussion when he does know the answer!

I'm expecting a load of mumbled generic answers. But this guy is in charge and I feel compelled to hold him to account for what he/his government has done in the region.

As long as you leave the meeting with him in Amess! (😁😉) Then it's job done. As Zark said, go in locked and loaded he will end the meeting respecting you. Whether he acts on said mutual respect will remain to be seen, but leaving a lasting impression will certainly go a long way with these snobs. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Jack said:

Jedward V  The Stone Roses LOL

This is Idiocracy

Honestly, I despair. These two sock puppets think they can make valid comments about world events and slag off a British music legend on the basis of what?  The 'music industry' is full of snivelling creatures like these two pricks and the general public listen to them? Ian Brown is an artist and by all accounts has a perfectly good grip on the situation. Those two make me feel very uneasy, always have done. I'm sure they were grown in a test tube... Let's not get drawn in to Twitter feud horseshit. It's a distraction.

Edited by Doc
1 hour ago, zArk said:

schools are doing the nasal flu shot .... the form requiring a signature states

" i have read and understood the leaflet " --- i cross out 'and understood' ...

legally,  understood is a dangerous word to sign next to or agree to .

my sons consent form is online this year

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

Oh lordy my MP accepted my face to face meeting request for this Friday! To confront him over CO-VID 19 policy.

Going head to head with the devil!!

Have to try and keep my cool!

Ha! Amis got duped on Brass Eye years ago with the ‘made up drug’ Cake... He’s in this clip - he even went as far as taking Cake up in Parliament... He’s near the end of this clip.https://youtu.be/Xbq3kc29Tmg

• Like 1

Professor Carl Heneghan appeared on Good Morning Britain this morning giving his reasons as to why he thinks the "rule of six" should be scrapped. This was also reported by the Telegraph here - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/13/bin-catastrophic-rule-six-say-scientists-risk-tipping-british/.

Whilst I don't agree with his views that anti-social distancing needs to be maintained, I am pleased he is getting more exposure by the mainstream whilst he presses for more "evidence-based medicine" including into the benefits vs risks of masks and the effectiveness of the PCR test.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my sons consent form is online this year

so you cant amend your created form... gah.,.. scoundrels

pretty soon it will be a case "i understand  i am putting my child in danger... signed  x"