Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Print out these quotes, and highlight them in a big bright colour, and place it on the desks of all your co-workers. Also pin in on the office pin board or whatever you have where everyone can see these quotes:

 

"This product contains genetically modified organisms."

 

"A very rare and serious combination of thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, in some cases accompanied by bleeding, has been observed following vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca during post-marketing use. This includes cases presenting as venous thrombosis, including unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, splanchnic vein thrombosis, as well as arterial thrombosis, concomitant with thrombocytopenia. The majority of the events occurred within the first 14days following vaccination but have also been reported after this period. Some events had a fatal outcome."

 

"As with other vaccines, the benefits and potential risks of vaccinating individuals with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca should be considered."

 

"The immunogenicity, efficacy and safety of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca has not been assessed in immunocompromised individuals, including those receiving immunosuppressive therapy."

 

"The duration of protection has not yet been established. Studies are ongoing."

 

"There are currently limited data available for the efficacy and safety in individuals over 65years of age."

 

"The safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of co-administration of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca with other vaccines have not been evaluated."

 

"It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available."

 

"There are a limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in pregnant women, or women who became pregnant after receiving the vaccine. The data are insufficient to inform on vaccine-associated risk. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy."

 

"There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded."

 

Source: https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=202106071016933

 

That should stir some shit in the office. Have fun ;-)

 

I should also remind him that eating too much food and not moving much increases the chance of death by 70% so scientists say.

 

'You're stupid not to put down the pie and do some star jumps'

 

Doubt he would like the health advice.....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CosmoGenesis said:

 

I should also remind him that eating too much food and not moving much increases the chance of death by 70% so scientists say.

 

'You're stupid not to put down the pie and do some star jumps'

 

Doubt he would like the health advice.....

 

 

Also remind him that too much wanking effects the eyesight ;-)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

 

My advice is 'do not engage'.

 

1d3c01894945c305779a29ea8a755799.jpg&f=1

 

It's a waste of your life-force. If the universe wants them to see the 'truth'...it will happen regardless. The thing with 'ego' is that it always collapses under it's own BS in the end. Don't feed their bollox... its like cancer, it just consumes energy and then kills itself. Let it run its course, and you keep your sanity.

 

Whatever you say to these 'ego' driven folks will even if you have a valid point and win the 'battle', will just make them want to search for some way to get back at you. (eckhaart tolle explains it better than me). The best response is something like 'maybe' or 'is that so'.... Let them fester in their shite (as i'd put it)

Think about it.

 

The reality is that those sheeple are dumb, numb, hypnotised, labotomised, zombified, brain-fried by their gods.

 

You should see yourself as the kindly sheepherder as you walk amongst them in the supermarket.

 

If they bleat Ma-a-a-a-a-s-k it's only because they're scared. 

 

Treat them with kindness, they're only chops after all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Human10 said:

Funny thing I can't kill them myself. It's worse than looking at them alive... We both with a spider get into frozen mode of scare and staring competition... Poor creature runs away most of the time 🤣


I was bit last year by a false Widow and my ankle swelled up huge. Took almost a week to subside.

They [false widows] have a white skull like design on their backs. They are worth being aware of imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Think about it.

 

The reality is that those sheeple are dumb, numb, hypnotised, labotomised, zombified, brain-fried by their gods.

 

You should see yourself as the kindly sheepherder as you walk amongst them in the supermarket.

 

If they bleat Ma-a-a-a-a-s-k it's only because they're scared. 

 

Treat them with kindness, they're only chops after all.

TBH I used to think of them as sheep etc...but now I just pity them. Luckily where I live its quite diverse and the 'diversity' means not much mask compliance in places like Supermarkets and shops. Through fear they've shown their true colours...its a shame, but its meant to be.

 

I'm quite philosophical about things, I watched some Ralph Smart stuff on IG/YT and he made a valid point. Humans chop down millions of trees (playgrounds and homes for wildlife as he puts it), kill billions of animals for food each year in factory production etc....and are we that thick to think that all that doesn't have repercussions on humans? Should the masses be living well when they kill billions of animals with no compassion? Can't really argue with that. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Just seen 3 twin rotors, 1 Apache gunship and marine one pass over my house.

Real low. Best guess 100 metres above. Shook the house to hell.

All going to the meeting to organise how to vax the world.

 

Probably someone having a private party in their garden and no one has a mask on

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Just FYI..

 

3. An implied consent process by which parents are informed of imminent vaccination through social mobilization and communication, sometimes including letters directly addressed to the parents. Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is considered to imply consent.

https://www.who.int/immunization/programmes_systems/policies_strategies/consent_note_en.pdf

Well - we could refuse. In UK you have to fill the form to give permission. I didn't let her go to school this time but when it was Gardasil they didn't make problems. It was before scamdemic so I felt quite comfortable around nurses and doctors. From experience I knew most of them are qualified morons but not totally evil... 

Funny how kids got leaflet AFTER vaccination when they were already vaccinated. Some of them after reading it said they would refuse this vaccine :( 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, sarbloh said:

TBH I used to think of them as sheep etc...but now I just pity them. Luckily where I live its quite diverse and the 'diversity' means not much mask compliance in places like Supermarkets and shops. Through fear they've shown their true colours...its a shame, but its meant to be.

 

I'm quite philosophical about things, I watched some Ralph Smart stuff on IG/YT and he made a valid point. Humans chop down millions of trees (playgrounds and homes for wildlife as he puts it), kill billions of animals for food each year in factory production etc....and are we that thick to think that all that doesn't have repercussions on humans? Should the masses be living well when they kill billions of animals with no compassion? Can't really argue with that. 

 

 

 

I can.

 

I don't deny that there is abuse, mostly by the corporate and the rich (C&R).

 

Ordinary humans chop down trees for survival (simplification) the C&R do it for many and nefarious reasons. The most obvious being profit.

 

Humans as the rightful inhabitants and primary top-level beings may feed (or not) on certain lower species and flora etc. That does not allow, however for intensive, cruel and factory styled farming - that's an invention of the C&R.

 

It absolutely gets me riled (not too riled, Ink) when F*ckwits slander humans with the crimes of small numbers of super-rich, super-influential people who created this shit-pile we inhabit.

 

'They' stopped us providing for ourselves locally with enticing imports, cheaper produce, efficient supply, etc. ad nausea IN ORDER to bring us to this point where they can, for example, f*ck a c(anal) with ONE ship and we still haven't recovered.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well - we could refuse. In UK you have to fill the form to give permission. I didn't let her go to school this time but when it was Gardasil they didn't make problems. It was before scamdemic so I felt quite comfortable around nurses and doctors. From experience I knew most of them are qualified morons but not totally evil... 

Funny how kids got leaflet AFTER vaccination when they were already vaccinated. Some of them after reading it said they would refuse this vaccine :( 

Very sorry to hear that.

...Funny how kids got leaflet AFTER vaccination when they were already vaccinated. Some of them after reading it said they would refuse this vaccine :( 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Just seen 3 twin rotors, 1 Apache gunship and marine one pass over my house.

Real low. Best guess 100 metres above. Shook the house to hell.

All going to the meeting to organise how to vax the world.

 

Where you?

Maybe USA, from the 'marine one' and 'real low' inflection?

 

I'm in UK and we get, although not for a while, Apache trainers being a pest, Chinooks on training and many C160's(?) flying north, I think to Oxfordshire to drop off chem-trail compounds to a military airbase some 30-40 miles north of me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I have had my encounters with rabbid covidians and my first impulse was to get angry but later reflecting on the fact that (if the vaxxed claim is not a lie) the person may soon be dead I felt sadness and pity. Now, literally, I see dead people. Thèy are alive but I already see them dead. Can't recall ever feeling that way before.

Ditto, and I was thinking about this the other day, with reports of personality changes, what I witness as light gone, extreme pallor, the healer who spoke to David Icke, and maybe they have in a way spiritually moved on, leaving a shell. Yes, exactly, zombies.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Where you?

Maybe USA, from the 'marine one' and 'real low' inflection?

 

I'm in UK and we get, although not for a while, Apache trainers being a pest, Chinooks on training and many C160's(?) flying north, I think to Oxfordshire to drop off chem-trail compounds to a military airbase some 30-40 miles north of me.

Cornwall U.K. all to do with g7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well - we could refuse. In UK you have to fill the form to give permission.

No, this has happened many times in the UK, especially with the Gardasil vaccine, where the parent has filled in the online form and not given consent, but when the doc or nurse speaks to the child, they persuade them to have it and some are totally evangelical about the virtues of the Gardasil jab that has killed or maimed many children, including boys now.

 

In fact, filling in the form actually gives them permission to give the jab, if the nurse feels that the "Young Person" wants it, see below, Gillick Competence.

 

So, they can legally go behind your back and give the vaccine at school.

 

16 is the age of consent for medical intervention, but there is something called Gillick Competence, where a child who is deemed intelligent enough can consent to treatment younger than 16.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4962726/

 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/children/

 

https://www.who.int/immunization/programmes_systems/policies_strategies/consent_note_en.pdf

 

 

This happened with the meningitis vaccine to this year 9 pupil:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/derby-news/uk-school-vaccination-consent-2699819

 

Consent forms will be sent out from school and parents are encouraged to discuss the vaccination with their child, but due to the age of Year 9 students (13 and 14-years-old age), they can self-consent to these vaccinations on the day if they wish.

 

Edited by Pina Colada
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

No, this has happened many times in the UK, especially with the Gardasil vaccine, where the parent has filled in the online form and not given consent, but when the doc or nurse speaks to the child, they persuade them to have it and some are totally evangelical about the virtues of the Gardasil jab that has killed or maimed many children, including boys now.

 

In fact, filling in the form actually gives them permission to give the jab, if the nurse feels that the "Young Person" wants it, see below, Gillick Competence.

 

So, they can legally go behind your back and give the vaccine at school.

 

16 is the age of consent for medical intervention, but there is something called Gillick Competence, where a child who is deemed intelligent enough can consent to treatment younger than 16.

 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4962726/

 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/children/

 

https://www.who.int/immunization/programmes_systems/policies_strategies/consent_note_en.pdf

 

 

 

 

There should be several nurses to hold her to inject anything... She is type of kid who is afraid to take witamin C so I wish them good luck to convince her 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I can.

 

I don't deny that there is abuse, mostly by the corporate and the rich (C&R).

 

Ordinary humans chop down trees for survival (simplification) the C&R do it for many and nefarious reasons. The most obvious being profit.

 

Humans as the rightful inhabitants and primary top-level beings may feed (or not) on certain lower species and flora etc. That does not allow, however for intensive, cruel and factory styled farming - that's an invention of the C&R.

 

It absolutely gets me riled (not too riled, Ink) when F*ckwits slander humans with the crimes of small numbers of super-rich, super-influential people who created this shit-pile we inhabit.

 

'They' stopped us providing for ourselves locally with enticing imports, cheaper produce, efficient supply, etc. ad nausea IN ORDER to bring us to this point where they can, for example, f*ck a c(anal) with ONE ship and we still haven't recovered.

The abuses on animals is not confined to the rich. The majority of the worlds population partakes in outrageous treatments of animals and that's just the truth.  

Of course this has an impact on humanity. We literally are what we eat and most of us eat meat of terribly abused, frightened innocents. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

The abuses on animals is not confined to the rich. The majority of the worlds population partakes in outrageous treatments of animals and that's just the truth.  

Of course this has an impact on humanity. We literally are what we eat and most of us eat meat of terribly abused, frightened innocents. 

I agree, somewhat. Fundamentally we are complicit if we consume the products of inhumane, industrial slaughter. However the industrial slaughter of animals is carried out by 'them' for profit.

 

Do you have a slaughter house? I don't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Have you seen the evidence that Jones is Hicks? I have seen Hicks ranting on stage, same big drama about everything. Dental analysis is also remarkably similar and lots more. Facial analysis and emphasis patterns. I think what you meant to say is you want to hear him admit it.

 

 

"The world is a stage and I should know, I'm Bill Hicks" - at 0:55.

 

Check this out;

 

Snip-it_1623085544879.jpg.1289f9467ee7a59f9eb739f06d8d9474.jpg

 

Lower right cuspid overlap and space between front incisors.

 

To me, it’s a huge insult to Bill Hicks saying he is Alex Jones; Bill was an intelligent commentator on the state of the world and those trying to fuck us over.

 

Imo, Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman with a foot in both camps; a loud mouth attention seeking twat.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...