Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

3 hours ago, allymisfit said:

It certainly can be! I have learned a lot on here and seeing those signs and symbols gives me shivers! 

Trying to explain  this to people around me seems a wasted effort as they think I've gone mad. Even my own family. It's distressing really.

I used to try and explain  to people what is going on but just got the fluoride stare back so I don't bother any longer.

It's like shouting to  people at their window that their house is on fire only to be laughed at.........Totally braindead....let 'em burn.

• Like 2
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Happy New Year everybody! Sometimes I wish I was thick enough to believe everything would just go back to normal in 2021, but I'm not going to wish for that because I think there's fuck all chance tha

Posted Images

Imagine if you put a (for the point of this post) completely uninfluenced by anything person into a room.  You then showed them videos of old Soviet Union, Nazi Germany or the sorts of videos coming out of Australia amongst others at the moment. If you were to ask their opinion I imagine they would think they were all the same place at different times under the same rule of law.
The more these videos are ignored by the MSM the more obvious their insidious bias is becoming apparent even to some of the most closed minded people I know.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Good lad Ian, now of we can have a few more self respecting celebs to jump on the bandwagon, we can generate as support with the sheeple. Wishful thinking probably, but worth a try. 

I fucking doubt it.

Tom Watson is the President of the UK music industry board.

Jamie Njoku Goodwin is the new CEO

He has worked with Lynton Crosby and Matt Hancock

While not a hugely high-profile name to all in the music biz, Njoku-Goodwin is an accomplished behind-the-scenes operator as one of the UK government’s most senior advisers, and has most recently been working as a special advisor to Health Secretary Matt Hancock. He previously worked at the Department For Digital, Culture, Media & Sport, the remit for which covers the music business.

From October, Njoku-Goodwin will replace Michael Dugher, who stood down in January. He will form a political heavyweight left-right combination with recently-appointed UK Music chairman Tom Watson, who welcomed the new CEO to the team.

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/meet-jamie-njoku-goodwin-uk-music-s-new-chief-executive/081102

Tom Watson is a big proponant of track and trace etc, with Matt Hancocks advisor you can be guaranteed they will be there to implement the track and trace at festivals, concerts, events etc.

There will be no room for dissent

Edited by Jack
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jack said:

I fucking doubt it.

Tom Watson is the President of the UK music industry board.

Jamie Njoku Goodwin is the new CEO

He has worked with Lynton Crosby and Matt Hancock

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/meet-jamie-njoku-goodwin-uk-music-s-new-chief-executive/081102

Ok, so what has this got to do with Ian Brown declaring he's a conspiracy theorist? Are you suggesting it takes one call from this guy to Ian and any other musicians and they toe the line? 

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Interesting video zarkov - thanks for sharing it.

I have my suspicions about Mark Steele too as it seems that he has been spreading the rumour that London will be locked down on the 21st September. He has, on that basis, been telling people not to attend the rally on the 26th September and instead go to the one he is involved with (alongside Kate Shemirani, Dolores Cahill and other professionals) on the 19th September. This could be seen as undermining behaviour.

Piers Corbyn doesn't seem impressed and has apparently called the rumour out as divisive on Twitter (I am not on Twitter myself to confirm this). As far as I can make out, it is those involved with organising the 19th September rally who have created a division and refuse to support the event on the 26th September, even though those organising the 26th September - including Piers Corbyn and Save Our Rights - have been encouraging people to attend both if they can (although Piers himself is in Portsmouth on the 19th).

Mark Steele and Kate Shemirani have also been very vocal about accusing Save Our Rights of being infiltrated. As far as evidence is concerned, Kate Shemirani has produced a Whatsapp conversation where Louise of Save Our Rights was getting frustrated with Mohammed Adil before the 29th August rally as he had gone rogue and invited and confirmed speakers, including DI, apparently without consulting other organisers first. Louise has also been accused of not wanting certain speakers to speak at Trafalgar Square - namely, DI and Mark Steele - and wanting to stick to certain topics (excluding 5G and paedophilia). Apparently Mark Steele called her a "rat" to her face.

Kate Shemirani is now taking credit for ensuring that DI and Mark Steele could speak at the event - at Trafalgar Square rather than Parliament Square. She says that, if they had waited to speak at Parliament Square, this would not have happened as there was a "set up" in the form of a BLM protest group there. Kate also says that there was no sound equipment at Parliament Square and has been suggesting that the sound difficulties they had on the day, and the confiscation of the video screen from public rather than private land, was due to sabotage.

I don't know exactly what went on with the factions of organisers on the 29th August, but I can understand why Save Our Rights may have wanted to keep speakers on topic. 5G and paedophilia were more likely to get the rally (which was supposed to be a health professionals event) placed in the conspiracy theory category and potentially put off those sceptical of lockdown, but not yet aware of the wider agendas, and who may instead need to be eased in more gently. Plus there have been dedicated 'Save the Children' anti-paedophilia events taking place, including the weekend following the 29th August rally.

As for not wanting DI to speak at Trafalgar Square, I understand that this was because he was scheduled instead to speak at Parliament Square after the march to Downing Street - not because Save Our Rights did not want him to speak at all. Sound equipment could have been set up there just as it had been at Trafalgar Square. DI is now lined up again for the 26th September, alongside Save Our Rights, so this does not suggest to me that they have a problem with him.

The BLM protest group at Parliament Square was minimal - I heard rumours on the ground that they were there and it was a "set up" but, when it came to actual people I know who had gone to Parliament Square, I was told either that they weren't there or that they were few and would not have been in sufficient numbers to bother a 35,000 strong crowd. I went there later in the day and there was no sign of them.

A lot of politics and infighting is clearly going on. But in terms of actions, as far as I can make out, the organisers of the 26th September are behaving in good faith and haven't been casting aspersions on those who splintered off and organised the 19th September event. The same cannot be said about those behind the 19th September rally. From what I understand, Louise of Save Our Rights was not the only organiser of the event on the 29th August but a lot of the blame is being directed her way as well as accusations of being an infiltrator. Maybe the concerns are genuine, but I tend to be distrustful of those who make accusations - unless there is solid evidence - rather than those on the receiving end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The people who planned everything are geniuses. Everything happened like planned.

We have to play in their game that is what we do. I am also a part of it. I know what is going to happen ( at least i think I know) and do nothing against it. I don't were a mask and  don't believe what they are saying but don't warn other people at all. You can't wake them up anyway. We do not have a chance against them anyway. If they are Annunaki they could kill us if they want to in no time. It's probably a game, and they are laughing at us. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, so what has this got to do with Ian Brown declaring he's a conspiracy theorist? Are you suggesting it takes one call from this guy to Ian and any other musicians and they toe the line? 

It's got nothing to do do with him declaring him a conspiracy theorist, but he is totally going against the grain here.

Tom Watson and Matt Hancock are the industry chiefs now, so they can make or break you.

I wish more people would speak out, but looks like they are getting the people in charge to suit the agenda.

A lot of musicians do it for their ego, not for their integrity

before the rona, kids would get sniffles 2 weeks into the school term after 6 weeks summer holidays and not mingling with each other.

now they have had a 6 month holiday of not mingling so most kids will be getting sniffles and coughs.

if my kid is off school you can guarantee the reason for sickness will be none of those listed for the rona

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Interesting video zarkov - thanks for sharing it.

I have my suspicions about Mark Steele too as it seems that he has been spreading the rumour that London will be locked down on the 21st September. He has, on that basis, been telling people not to attend the rally on the 26th September and instead go to the one he is involved with (alongside Kate Shemirani, Dolores Cahill and other professionals) on the 19th September. This could be seen as undermining behaviour.

Piers Corbyn doesn't seem impressed and has apparently called the rumour out as divisive on Twitter (I am not on Twitter myself to confirm this). As far as I can make out, it is those involved with organising the 19th September rally who have created a division and refuse to support the event on the 26th September, even though those organising the 26th September - including Piers Corbyn and Save Our Rights - have been encouraging people to attend both if they can (although Piers himself is in Portsmouth on the 19th).

Mark Steele and Kate Shemirani have also been very vocal about accusing Save Our Rights of being infiltrated. As far as evidence is concerned, Kate Shemirani has produced a Whatsapp conversation where Louise of Save Our Rights was getting frustrated with Mohammed Adil before the 29th August rally as he had gone rogue and invited and confirmed speakers, including DI, apparently without consulting other organisers first. Louise has also been accused of not wanting certain speakers to speak at Trafalgar Square - namely, DI and Mark Steele - and wanting to stick to certain topics (excluding 5G and paedophilia). Apparently Mark Steele called her a "rat" to her face.

Kate Shemirani is now taking credit for ensuring that DI and Mark Steele could speak at the event - at Trafalgar Square rather than Parliament Square. She says that, if they had waited to speak at Parliament Square, this would not have happened as there was a "set up" in the form of a BLM protest group there. Kate also says that there was no sound equipment at Parliament Square and has been suggesting that the sound difficulties they had on the day, and the confiscation of the video screen from public rather than private land, was due to sabotage.

I don't know exactly what went on with the factions of organisers on the 29th August, but I can understand why Save Our Rights may have wanted to keep speakers on topic. 5G and paedophilia were more likely to get the rally (which was supposed to be a health professionals event) placed in the conspiracy theory category and potentially put off those sceptical of lockdown, but not yet aware of the wider agendas, and who may instead need to be eased in more gently. Plus there have been dedicated 'Save the Children' anti-paedophilia events taking place, including the weekend following the 29th August rally.

As for not wanting DI to speak at Trafalgar Square, I understand that this was because he was scheduled instead to speak at Parliament Square after the march to Downing Street - not because Save Our Rights did not want him to speak at all. Sound equipment could have been set up there just as it had been at Trafalgar Square. DI is now lined up again for the 26th September, alongside Save Our Rights, so this does not suggest to me that they have a problem with him.

The BLM protest group at Parliament Square was minimal - I heard rumours on the ground that they were there and it was a "set up" but, when it came to actual people I know who had gone to Parliament Square, I was told either that they weren't there or that they were few and would not have been in sufficient numbers to bother a 35,000 strong crowd. I went there later in the day and there was no sign of them.

A lot of politics and infighting is clearly going on. But in terms of actions, as far as I can make out, the organisers of the 26th September are behaving in good faith and haven't been casting aspersions on those who splintered off and organised the 19th September event. The same cannot be said about those behind the 19th September rally. From what I understand, Louise of Save Our Rights was not the only organiser of the event on the 29th August but a lot of the blame is being directed her way as well as accusations of being an infiltrator. Maybe the concerns are genuine, but I tend to be distrustful of those who make accusations - unless there is solid evidence - rather than those on the receiving end.

Oh the intrigue.

I personally think talking about 5G at this point in time and linking it with the con virus is counter-productive. 

If I was organising a speech I would concentrate on the unrealibily of the tests, how the deaths are unfairly recorded as Covid, vaccine safety, the corruption

within the pharmaceutical companies and their undue influence over Governments and WHO, just for starters.

The speeches should be short and concise, allowing people to march afterwards because it's much more difficult for the police

to arrest people is they are spread out.

My two cents.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

"I'm no clown, I won't back down. I don't need you to tell me what's going downnn." Mr Brown is switched on 😄

Jedward is going against him Hahahaha

These are the only music types will go after him

Edited by Jack
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jack said:

Yeah theyre a joke.

Theyve been fully supportive of BLM and  have beenprotesting, but against Freedom protests.

They really are. Puppets of Mr Cowell..yuck. I imagine they are not of this world..there's just something there telling me they are empty beings. 

Typical garbage people, along with garbage music 😄

I hope they disappear back to from whence they came 😄