Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Once vaccine uptake gets to a certain point, then they will bring in the vaccine passports. Until then, they can't implement it because no one would accept it. They already admitted they have it all being set up now with the NHS app, they spend billions on it. They are going to use it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whats the age of the universe? 13.4bn yrs  (13,400,000,000)they reckon. So for 13.4bn years consciousness has been evolving/propagating etc(might have been just there from the beginning ..who knows). Yet the 'big nutjob egos' reckon that humans with 100yrs ish computing development (based on the basic computers of ww2), will somehow tap into and enhance that 'consciousness' that has been in there for 13.4bn years. 

 

Sounds like a load of deluded hubris to me. There is life out there hundreds, thousands, millions and most probably billions of years ahead of us...and the nutjobs think that within the space of 100yrs the 'great human ego weirdos' will usher in the 'singularity'...transhumanism...etc etc.

 

BTW, Wheres the likes of the Animal Lib front and PETA when they are testing all that neurolink etc shite on pigs and other animals? They seem magically quiet on the matter of animal testing, when its not lipstick related.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Dr Hellary .. the man who said it was a good idea to wear a mask whilst swimming in the sea!

 

Richard Madeley doing a better job on the Covid scam than Piers Morgan did.

 

 

 

 

Eugh Dr Hillary.

Shill of the lowest order.

I'd rather trust Dr Dre with my healthcare.

Plus he invented the inverted A minor chord.

Respect!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Once vaccine uptake gets to a certain point, then they will bring in the vaccine passports. Until then, they can't implement it because no one would accept it. They already admitted they have it all being set up now with the NHS app, they spend billions on it. They are going to use it. 

And as with the usual passport, the kind used for decades, fraud will be rampant. Now in the case of covid, if the claim had any merit, bringing in a passport to curb spread would be futile considering so many will be carrying vax forged documents used to obtain the new passports. Meaning the passport has more to do with controlling travel than it has to do with pandemic control measures. In a real pandemic only airtight measures would work. The proposed passport is not airtight as long as certain people can obtain one on the black market.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those running around free and healthy after receiving a shot or several shots that have maimed or killed so many are mostly forgeries and should be seen as enemies. If I were a member of a tribe that considers most of humanity as nothing more than cattle to be enslaved or killed I might design such a passport system to restrict the mobility of the cattle while I and my tribal affilliates enjoy the fruits of liberty without having conformed to the official travel requirements. The cattle see those free imposters carrying forged documents and are led to the deadly conclusion that vax is really safe after all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

And as with the usual passport, the kind used for decades, fraud will be rampant. Now in the case of covid, if the claim had any merit, bringing in a passport to curb spread would be futile considering so many will be carrying vax forged documents used to obtain the new passports. Meaning the passport has more to do with controlling travel than it has to do with pandemic control measures. In a real pandemic only airtight measures would work. The proposed passport is not airtight as long as certain people can obtain one on the black market.

Its exceedingly difficult to forge the electronics inside a  modern uk passport ,have a look at one closely,and as retinal scans have been used and the passport holds those details as well i think the idea of an underground printer slaving away over printing ink and press has been dead for at least 30 years

 

Make no mistake the technology they will be using will be bombproof for a while at least

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ink said:

 

Hugo Talks has done a video regarding this .... he don't chat much but it has a second video (of the same group/day) and shows them trying to give leaflets out to those in the line!

Interesting the level of "I don't want to know" especially the 18 year old at 4:30 mins

 

 

 

Bitchute link to the same

 

The level of stupidity and ignorance of those people in that queue is nothing short of astonishing. 😖

 

Or maybe that should read, "The success of the brainwashing" ... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

The level of stupidity and ignorance of those people in that queue is nothing short of astonishing. 😖

 

Or maybe that should read, "The success of the brainwashing" ... 

And in the coming days weeks and months that is what the people who are unvaxxed are going to have to contend with,imagine them whipped up to a frenzy over child deaths blaming us nonjabbed,15 months of pent up aggression allowed by governmental decree to be released

 

It'll make the 2 minute hate seem mild in comparison

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And in the coming days weeks and months that is what the people who are unvaxxed are going to have to contend with,imagine them whipped up to a frenzy over child deaths blaming us nonjabbed,15 months of pent up aggression allowed by governmental decree to be released

 

It'll make the 2 minute hate seem mild in comparison

If they live long enough. The vaxxed hardly constitute a formidable force unles, again, they are carrying forged vax papers. If they are strong enough and have conserved their mental acuteness they are most likely imposters posing as vaxxed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just had an ominous thought

They already have the electronic means of vax certification in the UK passport,less hackable and forgable than the phone,plus it would create a huge revenue spike in new applications and as i stated a while ago i know for a fact the iris scan data is already on mine (plus a whole host of other information,my passport always seemed to get extra scrutiny because of my frequent traveling to some of the worlds finest shitholes)

 

As an interim measure prior to the implantable chip if i were a poundshop Darth Vader with designs on world domination i'd look at that as an ideal tool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Do you mean you don't know the ethnicity of those in leadership roles in government? 

I'm still in the dark,if you want to say for instance some one  like oooh lets see priti vacant ordering her ugandan relative George Agdgdgwngo be issued a passport i know what you mean

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm still in the dark,if you want to say for instance some one  like oooh lets see priti vacant ordering her ugandan relative George Agdgdgwngo be issued a passport i know what you mean

Why do you think jews are silent about the human rights abuses going on everywhere? Its because they are running the covid swindle and they are exempt from it's prescriptions. So, jews run government, government issue the passports, jews are given false papers by those issuing all the passports. A perfect forgery because it finds its origins where the official documentation is produced.

 

You might say the credit card companies are controlling forgeries and this is true to a certain extent but I know many are carrying those cards without limitation or having to pay the amounts back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ink said:

 

Hugo Talks has done a video regarding this .... he don't chat much but it has a second video (of the same group/day) and shows them trying to give leaflets out to those in the line!

Interesting the level of "I don't want to know" especially the 18 year old at 4:30 mins

 

 

 

Bitchute link to the same


Maybe she would uphold her credibility if she named it correctly - the amount of times she said MRHA yellow card scheme instead of the correctly named MHRA yellow card scheme was grinding my gears. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

''An abundance of human and animal sacrifices. ''

 

I saw that and thought ''and animal sacrifices'' just dawned on me what all these pet stories and the new bird flu stories are all about,theres a cull in the offing of something in the animal world,we know we as a species are being culled,question is which other animal species do they intend to start culling ?

Mmm, there's already a precedent with slaughtering cattle for foot and mouth and CJD, so as the official narrative tells us that cows farting is killing the planet- bs, obviously, then that would be starters, and then help with famine too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Story goes that jews were tattoed in the NAZI camps. Considering this I find it inconceivable that they are not rising up against the proposed "chipping." One might think they would easily draw comparisons and be enraged but they are silent. As if the camps were not what the historical records say they were.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like I said before, vaccine passports don't make any logical sense. If nothing else they prove that vaccines do not work because vaccinated people require isolation from non vaccinated people. Vaccinated people are not safe going to a festival unless everyone is vaccinated? How does that make sense? It doesn't, lack of logic hasn't stop them so far...

 

I would love to hear them try explain why vaccine passports make any sense. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Like I said before, vaccine passports don't make any logical sense. If nothing else they prove that vaccines do not work because vaccinated people require isolation from non vaccinated people. Vaccinated people are not safe going to a festival unless everyone is vaccinated? How does that make sense? It doesn't, lack of logic hasn't stop them so far...

 

I would love to hear them try explain why vaccine passports make any sense. 

 

 

None of the plandemic rules and diktats make any logical sense! As I know you know.

It's just about control, not science. Ok, behaviour science, but not medical science.

Ditto passports.

 

They are just using the "No-one is safe until everyone is safe" to get the vaxxtards to gangstalk the unvaccinated into submission, and use petty rules to force them into complying so that they can participate in life again.

 

Now Tony Bliar is on the case, calling for vaccine passports, we know we're doomed.

 

But they also want as near to 100% vaxxed as possible, I'm sure, because if there is a huge number of vaccinated people dying in the autumn/ winter, from vaccine side effects that they will likely blame on variants of concern, and there are still large numbers of unvaccinated people who remain healthy, their game will be up.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sarbloh said:

Whats the age of the universe? 13.4bn yrs  (13,400,000,000)they reckon. So for 13.4bn years consciousness has been evolving/propagating etc(might have been just there from the beginning ..who knows). Yet the 'big nutjob egos' reckon that humans with 100yrs ish computing development (based on the basic computers of ww2), will somehow tap into and enhance that 'consciousness' that has been in there for 13.4bn years. 

 

Sounds like a load of deluded hubris to me. There is life out there hundreds, thousands, millions and most probably billions of years ahead of us...and the nutjobs think that within the space of 100yrs the 'great human ego weirdos' will usher in the 'singularity'...transhumanism...etc etc.

 

BTW, Wheres the likes of the Animal Lib front and PETA when they are testing all that neurolink etc shite on pigs and other animals? They seem magically quiet on the matter of animal testing, when its not lipstick related.

 

 

Counciousness is timeless. It has neither beginning, nor end.

Its all there ever is.

The observable universe (not the entire universe) is maybe 13,4bn years old, but it is not related to counciousness.

I get what you mean though, as this is not your point, i just wanted to clarify on that.

Counsiousness has nothing to do with objects. Objects are soly something of the mind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

 

Counciousness is timeless. It has neither beginning, nor end.

Its all there ever is.

The observable universe (not the entire universe) is maybe 13,4bn years old, but it is not related to counciousness.

I get what you mean though, as this is not your point, i just wanted to clarify on that.

Counsiousness has nothing to do with objects. Objects are soly something of the mind.

Well said, I agree that its timeless, no form, etc. I was just as you pointed out trying to make a point about the fallacy that somehow 'egoistic folks' will crack and usurp consciousness in a short period of time, with things made from and out of the 3d reality they subscribe to. I guess thats the trump card we hold and that they'll never understand.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just had an ominous thought

They already have the electronic means of vax certification in the UK passport,less hackable and forgable than the phone,plus it would create a huge revenue spike in new applications and as i stated a while ago i know for a fact the iris scan data is already on mine (plus a whole host of other information,my passport always seemed to get extra scrutiny because of my frequent traveling to some of the worlds finest shitholes)

 

As an interim measure prior to the implantable chip if i were a poundshop Darth Vader with designs on world domination i'd look at that as an ideal tool

 

I think this is the scam playbook. they will 'encourage' the fake passports/papers etc...with the only solution being something (ahem a chip in the actual shot juice) that is verifiable within you. They create the problem ...then offer the solution. Its so tedious and boring 

Edited by sarbloh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...