Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

i want your opinion.

your sitting in a room. in the middle is a wifi router switched on but no devices connected to it.

are you being bathed in wifi frequencies?

Yes its searching constantly and emitting its signature

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I reckon you are better off in a small town where everyone knows you. That way they won’t call the police. 

you use a different logic to me. 

If it's between a fine for their business and you, don't be too sure. And also, people in small towns can be cunts too, especially when they are indoctrinated into the Covid cult. I'm not saying most of them would report you, but it's a possibility. Snitches everywhere these days.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

If it's between a fine for their business and you, don't be too sure. And also, people in small towns can be cunts too, especially when they are indoctrinated into the Covid cult. I'm not saying most of them would report you, but it's a possibility. Snitches everywhere these days.

Better the devil you know.  At least you have some rapport with them. 

• Like 1

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Yes its searching constantly and emitting its signature

i disagree.

i think theres nothing there until you connect your ipad and it creates an wifi electrical circuit direct.

once connected you can move around connected.

but you are only affected if you are in the path of the ipad and the router

An executive update from the department on Friday told the aged care industry: "It is voluntary for workers to be vaccinated and to disclose if they have received a COVID-19 vaccination."  The update also said: "Workers should not be required to provide evidence to confirm their vaccination status."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-06/number-of-aged-care-workers-vaccinated-may-not-be-known/100193512

I'm not buying this. There's no way they will make it this easy.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

i disagree.

i think theres nothing there until you connect your ipad and it creates an wifi electrical circuit direct.

once connected you can move around connected.

but you are only affected if you are in the path of the ipad and the router

well this could be tested could it not,

EMF reader and a wifi *router with no connected devices would prove this true or false would it not?

Edited by TwopackShugar
* missed word

"About 11 billion doses are needed to vaccinate 70 per cent of the world’s population, which most experts consider an absolute minimum requirement to reach herd immunity"

https://www.theage.com.au/national/global-approach-to-vaccination-will-deliver-long-term-dividends-20210604-p57y2u.html

Well, when you pull a scam this big, you might as well go all in 😆

The NWO has clearly gone into overdrive now. Full open psychopathic global control.

• Haha 1

Just now, TwopackShugar said:

well this could be tested could it not,

EMF reader and a wifi *router with no connected devices would prove this true or false would it not?

no cos the emf reader creates its own circuit to the router as soon as it searches for wifi

its not telling you you are standing in a dome of wifi

The vaccination had less to do with covid than as a symbol of obedience and wilful subjugation to the system. Being vaccinated is an expression of the type of human you are. Are you a freeman or are you a part of the group, the great subjugated unwashed masses.

Take heed my brothers for Gods people are forever poor, scalded and reviled. The sons of Cane and Abel are dividing as the Wheat from the Chaff for Christ returns not to bring peace...but a sword.

The time of revelation is now.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It's sad seeing all the sheep lining up with the scanners raised, like good little obedient slaves. There is no hope of rebellion. They all think they're 'doing the right thing' (I despise this phrase more than any).

The worst phrase I hear in the uk is 'It is what it is'. No it isn't, it is what it is because you're a coward.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

The worst phrase I hear in the uk is 'It is what it is'. No it isn't, it is what it is because you're a coward.

I know one guy who says that all the time, about everything. I understand why you hate that one 😆

I watched a channel 4 documentary about the Anti-vaxxers. You should understand what they think we are. It is extremely convincing but for ones awareness of the tactics used. But for the common fool we are truly crazy, manipulated and undesirable people. Such sentiments are the seeds that justify fascism.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Victoria makes Covid check-in mandatory at shops after transmissions from ‘fleeting’ visits

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/02/victoria-makes-covid-check-in-mandatory-at-shops-after-transmissions-from-fleeting-visits

I haven’t had to check in at shops yet, admittedly I’ve only been to supermarkets lately during lockdown and there’s always too many people loitering around talking to these so called greeters that you can just walk right past them and into the store. If I have to I’ll be doing the scan and fill out nothing. For people doing paper fill out I know fake names and numbers are rife, they’re not allowed to ask for addresses. In regional areas that are not in lockdown I know that businesses were being told they should check ID if they “suspected” people might be from Melbourne but I don’t know if this is happening or not. I think it’s easier to fake scan and move on so you don’t have to engage with any brainwashed idiots, my patience has worn very thin these days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

I haven’t had to check in at shops yet, admittedly I’ve only been to supermarkets lately during lockdown and there’s always too many people loitering around talking to these so called greeters that you can just walk right past them and into the store. If I have to I’ll be doing the scan and fill out nothing. For people doing paper fill out I know fake names and numbers are rife, they’re not allowed to ask for addresses. In regional areas that are not in lockdown I know that businesses were being told they should check ID if they “suspected” people might be from Melbourne but I don’t know if this is happening or not. I think it’s easier to fake scan and move on so you don’t have to engage with any brainwashed idiots, my patience has worn very thin these days.

Just hold the phone up and pretend.

As for the log in book, I'm going to look for one with no cameras above it, and write down:

"It's all a scam. Visit DavidIcke.com" 😆 or something to that effect.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bullion said:

The thing is. it's clearly coming. Everywhere. You might be able to dodge it now, but it's coming,

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Like we should believe someone who scribbles on herself.... I’m inclined to say ‘stupid ranga’😂 soz...Aussie in-joke

"A lot of people who are hesitant would approve of the government making a vaccine a requirement to go to work or study. There would be wide political support for a mandate with some small pockets of opposition based on broader dissatisfaction with government." https://www.sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2021/05/10/australians-support-mandatory-covid-19-vaccine-survey.html

Quote from the article. All these universities are a national disgrace.

• Like 1

Good job I'm an eccentric hermit who prefers the company of my animal friends, plants and umm...fungi, and wont particularly miss the so called society of the outside world. As far as I'm concerned the world can go screw because mankind aint shit. Honestly, I hope this is a cull, couldn't happen to a worse species.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1