Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

although the smart meter propaganda still continues unabated

If only because they acted like gangbusters when they rolled them out. I remember wondering at the time why they were so adamant about installing them then destroying the analogue meters they removed. No turning back. They were threatening to cut electricity to the non compliant exactly like the threats for vax. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2021 at 5:04 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

I suspect they will have moves underway to make the sign in thing illegal soon ,no phone no food,although i have seen and heard of ways round the qr stuff which i intend to explore more deeply,knowledge is power afterall

 

The only reason they are keeping the backup logbook is because they know a lot of older people don't have phones or knowledge to use qr code scanners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

Some of you with more knowledge may be able to answer this - if you have a smartmeter on your wall, how do you combat it without tearing it off?

You can't. Of course there are emf canopies to put around your bed but you can't spend all your time there. People were putting screen mesh around the meter oblivious to the fact that the house wiring was acting as a big antenna radiating the nasties throughout. This said the most dna repair happens when you sleep so the bed canopy will help greatly. However I cannot comment on the damage a weaponized smartmeter might do in a short period of time outside the canopy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Victoria makes Covid check-in mandatory at shops after transmissions from ‘fleeting’ visits

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/02/victoria-makes-covid-check-in-mandatory-at-shops-after-transmissions-from-fleeting-visits

 

The opening paragraph reads like a vague non-sequitur to me given it was forced. God help you,

 

The Victorian government will now require people to check in at retail stores and supermarkets regardless of the length of time they spend in the store, as new data reveals a huge increase in check-ins to the Service Victoria app once the state forced businesses to begin using it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

The opening paragraph reads like a vague non-sequitur to me given it was forced. God help you,

 

The Victorian government will now require people to check in at retail stores and supermarkets regardless of the length of time they spend in the store, as new data reveals a huge increase in check-ins to the Service Victoria app once the state forced businesses to begin using it

 

It's sad seeing all the sheep lining up with the scanners raised, like good little obedient slaves. There is no hope of rebellion. They all think they're 'doing the right thing' (I despise this phrase more than any).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You can't. Of course there are emf canopies to put around your bed but you can't spend all your time there. People were putting screen mesh around the meter oblivious to the fact that the house wiring was acting as a big antenna radiating the nasties throughout. This said the most dna repair happens when you sleep so the bed canopy will help greatly. However I cannot comment on the damage a weaponized smartmeter might do in a short period of time outside the canopy.

 

Theres also the cumulative effect of hundreds of them being in one small area that i don't think has been given the attention it deserves,also thinking about it most houses built from approx 1970 have the meters externally mounted or in a garage if its attached to the house,its the older properties where the meters are actually inside so how that effects emf radiation from them i have no idea,the fact they can be turned on and off remotely is one of the big selling points for the power supply co's,localised power blackouts anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Okay if you're in a big city where no one knows you, but if you're in a smaller town where most store owners know you, they'll just call the police and report you for putting down a false name.

 

PS. I've been hearing reports of stores checking drivers licence/photo ID to verify the name. No one has asked me yet, but then again, I try to stay away from places these days because it all sickens me.

I reckon you are better off in a small town where everyone knows you. That way they won’t call the police. 
 

you use a different logic to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Won't stop the nasties from radiating through the house wiring. The wifi signal is blocked for hydro but not for the house wiring. The wiring acts like a big antenna.

i want your opinion.

your sitting in a room. in the middle is a wifi router switched on but no devices connected to it.

are you being bathed in wifi frequencies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

I reckon you are better off in a small town where everyone knows you. That way they won’t call the police. 
 

you use a different logic to me. 

 

If it's between a fine for their business and you, don't be too sure. And also, people in small towns can be cunts too, especially when they are indoctrinated into the Covid cult. I'm not saying most of them would report you, but it's a possibility. Snitches everywhere these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

If it's between a fine for their business and you, don't be too sure. And also, people in small towns can be cunts too, especially when they are indoctrinated into the Covid cult. I'm not saying most of them would report you, but it's a possibility. Snitches everywhere these days.

Better the devil you know.  At least you have some rapport with them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, whatthefoxhat said:

Yes its searching constantly and emitting its signature

i disagree.

i think theres nothing there until you connect your ipad and it creates an wifi electrical circuit direct.

once connected you can move around connected.

but you are only affected if you are in the path of the ipad and the router

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

An executive update from the department on Friday told the aged care industry: "It is voluntary for workers to be vaccinated and to disclose if they have received a COVID-19 vaccination."  The update also said: "Workers should not be required to provide evidence to confirm their vaccination status."

 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-06/number-of-aged-care-workers-vaccinated-may-not-be-known/100193512

 

I'm not buying this. There's no way they will make it this easy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...