Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)

Reflecting on those magnets sticking to freshly vaxxed arms and considering the electromagnetic frequencies available with a weaponized smartmeter could it be that New Brunswick Canada where these clusters of mysterious neurological disorders are being observed is the testbed where they energized whatever particles are in the vax with smartmeter attacks to document the effect and tune it?

Quite frankly in my lifetime I have only seen two things being bullied on the public so intensely, smartmeters and vax. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

13 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/three-quarters-of-uk-adults-vaccinated-with-first-dose

50m adults in uk.

3/4=37.5m (56%pop) vaxxed

that leaves 13m under 18 (19.5%pop) and therefore around 16.5m unvaxxed adults (24.5%pop)

rough maths but close

I'm shocked - given the amount of txts/calls I've had that I'm in a 1 in 4 minority, along with the missus.

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Reflecting on those magnets sticking to freshly vaxxed arms and considering the electromagnetic frequencies available with a weaponized smartmeter could it be that New Brunswick Canada where these clusters of mysterious neurological disorders is the testbed where they energized whatever particles are in the vax with smartmeter attacks to document the effect and tune it?

Every mystery disease needs a name or place of origin associated with it,Ebola (river) Spanish flu (although it should have been called American flu) and who had heard of Wuhan prior to this plandemic,If this takes off it's now documented where it came from and i suppose they'll have a vaccine for it in no time

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Every mystery disease needs a name or place of origin associated with it,Ebola (river) Spanish flu (although it should have been called American flu) and who had heard of Wuhan prior to this plandemic,If this takes off it's now documented where it came from and i suppose they'll have a vaccine for it in no time

If the New Brunswick illness clusters are any indication I can finally see how they think they will cull billions. By injecting a substance highly reactive to weaponized smartmeters they could drop millions in short order.

Aged care workers may face mandatory vaccinations to stop more deaths

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/vaccines-for-all-over-40s-from-next-week-as-rollout-steps-up-20210604-p57y23.html

More than 75% of Australians support compulsory Covid vaccines for aged care staff

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/07/more-than-75-of-australians-support-compulsory-covid-vaccines-for-aged-care-staff

Compulsory COVID-19 vaccinations at work could face legal challenges, lawyers warn

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-04/no-jab-no-job-policy-for-covid-19-legal-challenges/100190106

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

If the New Brunswick illness clusters are any indication I can finally see how they think they will cull billions. By injecting a substance highly reactive to weaponized smartmeters they could drop millions in short order.

I did see a video recently of Mark Steele saying that the magnetism is actually an antenna and seeing how we know nothing for sure on the mechanisms of action of the various vaxes its as plausible a theory as many others,The msm seems to have obliterated any mentions of the 5g rollout (in the UK at least) so i'm not sure at present how advanced it is here although the smart meter propaganda still continues unabated

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2021 at 6:55 AM, Roscommon said:

Whats to stop you using a fake name and number ?

Okay if you're in a big city where no one knows you, but if you're in a smaller town where most store owners know you, they'll just call the police and report you for putting down a false name.

PS. I've been hearing reports of stores checking drivers licence/photo ID to verify the name. No one has asked me yet, but then again, I try to stay away from places these days because it all sickens me.

Edited by DarianF

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Some of you with more knowledge may be able to answer this - if you have a smartmeter on your wall, how do you combat it without tearing it off?

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Okay if you're in a big city where no one knows you, but if you're in a smaller town where most store owners know you, they'll just call the police and report you for putting down a false name.

what the frig, is that illegal?

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

although the smart meter propaganda still continues unabated

If only because they acted like gangbusters when they rolled them out. I remember wondering at the time why they were so adamant about installing them then destroying the analogue meters they removed. No turning back. They were threatening to cut electricity to the non compliant exactly like the threats for vax. 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:04 AM, whatthefoxhat said:

I suspect they will have moves underway to make the sign in thing illegal soon ,no phone no food,although i have seen and heard of ways round the qr stuff which i intend to explore more deeply,knowledge is power afterall

The only reason they are keeping the backup logbook is because they know a lot of older people don't have phones or knowledge to use qr code scanners.

3 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Some of you with more knowledge may be able to answer this - if you have a smartmeter on your wall, how do you combat it without tearing it off?

You can't. Of course there are emf canopies to put around your bed but you can't spend all your time there. People were putting screen mesh around the meter oblivious to the fact that the house wiring was acting as a big antenna radiating the nasties throughout. This said the most dna repair happens when you sleep so the bed canopy will help greatly. However I cannot comment on the damage a weaponized smartmeter might do in a short period of time outside the canopy.

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Victoria makes Covid check-in mandatory at shops after transmissions from ‘fleeting’ visits

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jun/02/victoria-makes-covid-check-in-mandatory-at-shops-after-transmissions-from-fleeting-visits

The opening paragraph reads like a vague non-sequitur to me given it was forced. God help you,

The Victorian government will now require people to check in at retail stores and supermarkets regardless of the length of time they spend in the store, as new data reveals a huge increase in check-ins to the Service Victoria app once the state forced businesses to begin using it

2 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

The opening paragraph reads like a vague non-sequitur to me given it was forced. God help you,

The Victorian government will now require people to check in at retail stores and supermarkets regardless of the length of time they spend in the store, as new data reveals a huge increase in check-ins to the Service Victoria app once the state forced businesses to begin using it

It's sad seeing all the sheep lining up with the scanners raised, like good little obedient slaves. There is no hope of rebellion. They all think they're 'doing the right thing' (I despise this phrase more than any).

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You can't. Of course there are emf canopies to put around your bed but you can't spend all your time there. People were putting screen mesh around the meter oblivious to the fact that the house wiring was acting as a big antenna radiating the nasties throughout. This said the most dna repair happens when you sleep so the bed canopy will help greatly. However I cannot comment on the damage a weaponized smartmeter might do in a short period of time outside the canopy.

Theres also the cumulative effect of hundreds of them being in one small area that i don't think has been given the attention it deserves,also thinking about it most houses built from approx 1970 have the meters externally mounted or in a garage if its attached to the house,its the older properties where the meters are actually inside so how that effects emf radiation from them i have no idea,the fact they can be turned on and off remotely is one of the big selling points for the power supply co's,localised power blackouts anyone?

17 minutes ago, DarianF said:

PS. I've been hearing reports of stores checking drivers licence/photo ID to verify the name. No one has asked me yet, but then again, I try to stay away from places these days because it all sickens me.

I reckon you are better off in a small town where everyone knows you. That way they won’t call the police. 

you use a different logic to me. 

4 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Won't stop the nasties from radiating through the house wiring. The wifi signal is blocked for hydro but not for the house wiring. The wiring acts like a big antenna.

i want your opinion.

your sitting in a room. in the middle is a wifi router switched on but no devices connected to it.

are you being bathed in wifi frequencies?