Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Not to mention all the billions wasted on useless tests and dangerous, untested vaccines.

I know, could you imagine how much the health service could have been improved with this money.

Crazy.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

That guy in the white T-shirt with the beard shouting 'liar', what an  idiot.  He's in total denial. 

and a bit julian clary lol.

what alan carr will look like in 20 yrs

Worked my first shift in a&e this week. Had to mop up someone’s bloody head within a few hours after he passed out after having his covid jab. He told me the one who injected him told him it happens sometimes 5 times a day then other days nothing. He’s got a massive split that had to be glued back together then told he can’t put water near it for a few days and to keep out the sun to stop it melting!  I should not laugh but…. 🤣

I asked him if he was going to have his second and he said he will have to sit down for the next one. I don’t think he was joking.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think that whatever stops this will come out of the blue very quickly and catch them on the blind-side. I dont know what it will be but it wont be anything said already.

However, it will probably be at the 11th hour.

I really hope so.

• Like 1

In this video bastards lying there were no side effects between vaccinated kids. Comments are off. Is it legal to lie in MSM when it's about health? Can we do something about it?

12 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I know, could you imagine how much the health service could have been improved with this money.

Crazy.

Successive governments have been sabotaging the NHS  and other public services for decades, so they can be  privatised when they fail.

You're right - they're trying to bankrupt the country. $100 billion (same as  NHS budget) just on covid tests, ('Operation Moonshot' - like a James Bond movie title) .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I asked him if he was going to have his second and he said he will have to sit down for the next one.

why did i finish this sentence in my mind with "sit down and think about it" before i read it. 😄

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In this video bastards lying there were no side effects between vaccinated kids. Comments are off. Is it legal to lie in MSM when it's about health? Can we do something about it?

thats it we are getting near the precipice now. ⚔️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

thats it we are getting near the precipice now. ⚔️

How would they pull it off though? That's why I think they'd have to come up with something else. The unvaxxed must be at least 50% otherwise they wouldn't be pushing it like lunatics.

2 minutes ago, Anders said:

People already having had 2 shots but still wearing a mask. How does that work ?

I still think the best ones are those who drive around in a car themselves but still wear a mask.

What do they think, they're protecting themselves from themselves????

The mind boggles........

7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

why did i finish this sentence in my mind with "sit down and think about it" before i read it. 😄

I hope that is what he does do. I couldn’t say much in terms of how dangerous it is but I kept giving a “a look “  I doubt he’s got the ability to reflect on what just happened to him.  I might be wrong but I’m losing faith in a lot of people. Especially with all the warnings then he still went ahead and had it. Only in his 40s. 

43 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

'No need to kill spiders.  It's very cruel.

Just put a glass over it,  slide a bit of paper or card slowly under it and release outside.

If you wish to live and thrive, let a spider run alive 🕷️ Every bit helps through these crazy hazy days :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pawson13 said:

I think that whatever stops this will come out of the blue very quickly and catch them on the blind-side. I dont know what it will be but it wont be anything said already.

However, it will probably be at the 11th hour.

I really hope so.

It's the run up to that 11th hour that worries me and the amount of irrepairable damage that will already have been done.

The mass murder of older people via midazolam and morphine 'care' pathway to death hasn't so much as batted an eyelid amongst the msm which doesn't bode well for under 16's and the unknown effects of the 'vaccines' on younger immature bodies

The level of despair i feel at that prospect is something i don't think i'll ever be able to come to terms with

Posted (edited)

Mysterious Neurological Disorder Baffles Doctors in Canada; What Is It?

A mysterious neurological disease that has afflicted people of a small province has mystified Canadian experts. One neurologist described the condition as a medical "whodunit" that occurs once or twice a century.

The first case of the sickness was discovered in 2015. Still, it was only recently made public when a memo written by New Brunswick's senior medical doctor was leaked to the press in March.

Insomnia, poor motor function, visual problems, and hallucinations, including images of the dead, are among the symptoms of this mystery illness. WGME said the condition is known to have affected at least 48 persons in New Brunswick. Its working name is Neurological Syndrome of Unknown Etiology (NSUE). Six people have died as a result of it.

The patients range in age from 18 to 84. Gabrielle Cormier, 20, used to compete in figure skating and dreamed of becoming a pathologist. Instead, she started feeling tired, seeing sights that looked like static from television and bumping into things two years ago. Gabrielle now uses a cane to go about and has hallucinations, memory lapses, and involuntary jerking motions.

"I was just starting what is supposed to be the best chapter of your life, and then it disappeared. I don't know if I will die or live out the rest of my life with these symptoms", she told The New York Times.

Mystery Brain Disease: Canadian Doctors Investigate While New Brunswick Launches Website to Update the Public
(Photo: Wikimedia Commons)
Capt. (Dr.) Wesley Reynolds studies a patient’s computed tomography scan.

Conspiracy Theories and Potential Clues

The discovery has sparked anxiety among Canadians and created a slew of conspiracy theories. Many blame everything from cell phone towers to coronavirus immunizations to fracking.

"People are alarmed. They are asking, 'Is it environmental? Is it genetic? Is it fish or deer meat? Is it something else?' Everyone wants answers", Bertrand mayor Yvon Godin said in The New York Times report.

Doctors examining the sickness disagree over whether it is a new disease or an old one that hasn't been identified. Dr. Alier Marrero, who saw the first known case of NSUE, said per Sputnik News that tests revealed brain atrophy and neurological dysfunction. But no conclusive diagnosis was made.

Doctors first assumed that the strange illness was a sort of prion disease, but autopsies eventually contradicted this theory.

Another idea claims that BMAA, a toxin, is to blame for the sickness. Sputnik News said blue-green algae create it, and it's been linked to brain illnesses, including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Exposure to germs, fungi, and domoic acid, a neurotoxin found in shellfish, are among the other explanations.

Dr. Marrero stated that he had conferred with top scientists worldwide who are also trying to figure out what causes the condition. "It was not something we have seen before," he told The New York Times.

Doctors looking into the unusual ailment also point out that the mystery surrounding it demonstrates how some brain illnesses can perplex even eminent researchers. Researchers also point out that the tardy response to the mystery illness proves how challenging it has been to cope with other medical issues while all healthcare resources have been focused on the coronavirus pandemic.

Interesting that the article mentions prion disease (Where have we heard that before). Also in the article it says people are hallucinating and seeing dead people. It is also interesting that the article has slipped in an conspiracy theory bit in relation to 5g and Coronavirus jabs, I wonder what is going on there, could it be jab related. This world is getting weirder every day. 

Article link:

Edited by Number6

1 minute ago, Number6 said:

A mysterious neurological disease that has afflicted people of a small province has mystified Canadian experts. One neurologist described the condition as a medical "whodunit" that occurs once or twice a century.

The first case of the sickness was discovered in 2015. Still, it was only recently made public when a memo written by New Brunswick's senior medical doctor was leaked to the press in March.

Insomnia, poor motor function, visual problems, and hallucinations, including images of the dead, are among the symptoms of this mystery illness. WGME said the condition is known to have affected at least 48 persons in New Brunswick. Its working name is Neurological Syndrome of Unknown Etiology (NSUE). Six people have died as a result of it.

The patients range in age from 18 to 84. Gabrielle Cormier, 20, used to compete in figure skating and dreamed of becoming a pathologist. Instead, she started feeling tired, seeing sights that looked like static from television and bumping into things two years ago. Gabrielle now uses a cane to go about and has hallucinations, memory lapses, and involuntary jerking motions.

"I was just starting what is supposed to be the best chapter of your life, and then it disappeared. I don't know if I will die or live out the rest of my life with these symptoms", she told The New York Times.

Mystery Brain Disease: Canadian Doctors Investigate While New Brunswick Launches Website to Update the Public

The discovery has sparked anxiety among Canadians and created a slew of conspiracy theories. Many blame everything from cell phone towers to coronavirus immunizations to fracking.

"People are alarmed. They are asking, 'Is it environmental? Is it genetic? Is it fish or deer meat? Is it something else?' Everyone wants answers", Bertrand mayor Yvon Godin said in The New York Times report.

Doctors examining the sickness disagree over whether it is a new disease or an old one that hasn't been identified. Dr. Alier Marrero, who saw the first known case of NSUE, said per Sputnik News that tests revealed brain atrophy and neurological dysfunction. But no conclusive diagnosis was made.

Doctors first assumed that the strange illness was a sort of prion disease, but autopsies eventually contradicted this theory.

Another idea claims that BMAA, a toxin, is to blame for the sickness. Sputnik News said blue-green algae create it, and it's been linked to brain illnesses, including Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Exposure to germs, fungi, and domoic acid, a neurotoxin found in shellfish, are among the other explanations.

Dr. Marrero stated that he had conferred with top scientists worldwide who are also trying to figure out what causes the condition. "It was not something we have seen before," he told The New York Times.

Doctors looking into the unusual ailment also point out that the mystery surrounding it demonstrates how some brain illnesses can perplex even eminent researchers. Researchers also point out that the tardy response to the mystery illness proves how challenging it has been to cope with other medical issues while all healthcare resources have been focused on the coronavirus pandemic.

Interesting that the article mentions prion disease (Where have we heard that before). Also in the article it says people are hallucinating and seeing dead people. It is also interesting that the article has slipped in an conspiracy theory bit in relation to 5g and Coronavirus jabs, I wonder what is going on there, could it be jab related. This world is getting weirder every day. 

It's a primer for whats going to happen,how it's going to happen i have no idea,but it has all the hallmarks of a story that is going to grow and grow

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

How would they pull it off though? That's why I think they'd have to come up with something else. The unvaxxed must be at least 50% otherwise they wouldn't be pushing it like lunatics.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/three-quarters-of-uk-adults-vaccinated-with-first-dose

50m adults in uk.

3/4=37.5m (56%pop) vaxxed

that leaves 13m under 18 (19.5%pop) and therefore around 16.5m unvaxxed adults (24.5%pop)

rough maths but close

prolly closer than the UN's guess for world population

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Number6 said:

My money is riding on weaponized smartmeter activity. Thing to remember when there is talk of disease affecting the brain is that brain death is the new standard to define clinical death. Organ harvesters need the body parts but not the brain so it is the only thing damaged. Weaponized smartmeters can induce the type of illness mentioned here and do it completely silently. To see this fixation with attacks on the brain we note the covid swabs with ethylene oxide shoved up near the brain and most vax adverse reactions involve neurological disorders. The valuable organs are seldom attacked. The whole idea is to get those bodies onto a weaponized ventillator and divest the body of it's precious organs. In my mind covid (testing and vax) plus smartmeters are the ideal tools to feed the multibillion dollar organ harvesting trade. Isolating the victims is key to these culling operations so they can ply their nefarious trades without witnesses. This New Brunswick thing could be the pilot project. As they cover more ground there will be calls for a pharma solution to that too.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Human10 said:

For the love god. Turn that TV off and the radio is just as bad. 

I don’t know what we can do against compliant people who tune into this stuff day in day out. They really are on a different frequency. 

• Like 2