Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Being awake in a world of sleeping people is so, so stressful.

😒

 

It certainly can be! I have learned a lot on here and seeing those signs and symbols gives me shivers! 

Trying to explain  this to people around me seems a wasted effort as they think I've gone mad. Even my own family. It's distressing really.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, allymisfit said:

 

It certainly can be! I have learned a lot on here and seeing those signs and symbols gives me shivers! 

Trying to explain  this to people around me seems a wasted effort as they think I've gone mad. Even my own family. It's distressing really.

 

Trying to explain to a friend  yesterday .. he gets the vaccine every year because of his  mild asthma. 

I said "Doesn't  your immune system  work? You are 47 not 97."

He couldn't or wouldn't cross over the thought bridge, there is a mental blockage on some people where questioning the narrative makes them shut down.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

 

Trying to explain to a friend  yesterday .. he gets the vaccine every year because of his  mild asthma. 

I said "Doesn't  your immune system  work? You are 47 not 97."

He couldn't or wouldn't cross over the thought bridge, there is a mental blockage on some people where questioning the narrative makes them shut down.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Thought this was Azerbaijan, not Australia!! The shoppers should have pelted them with all that fruit and veg...

Edited by Velma
Link to post
Share on other sites

So if your kids get a cold, cough they have to go home and not return ttill they get a negative test.

 

Following this poll to check average amount of snitchers.

 

Although these polls mean shit at the moment it's 1 in 3 is a snitch

 

 

Edited by Jack
Link to post
Share on other sites

Google searches and sewage should be monitored to stop next pandemic, says former chief medical officer
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/14/google-searches-sewage-should-monitored-stop-next-pandemic-says/

 

Coronavirus latest news: Snitch on your neighbours to police if they break 'rule of six', says minister
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-uk-lockdown-social-distancing-gathering-rule/

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jack said:

So if your kids get a cold, cough they have to go home and not return ttill they get a negative test.

 

Following this poll to check average amount of snitchers.

 

Although these polls mean shit at the moment it's 1 in 3 is a snitch

 

 

Policing minister Kit Malthouse said concerned neighbours should ring the non-emergency police phone number to report violations of the new rule of six.

 

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "We are in discussions about what reporting mechanisms there might be but there is obviously the non-emergency number that people can ring and report issues they wish to.

 

"Certainly during the initial stage of lockdown, we did see a surge in those reports coming through to the police.

 

"If people are concerned, if they do think there is contravention then that option is open to them."

 

Pressed on whether that would involve reporting a gathering of seven or more in a neighbour's garden, Mr Malthouse added: "It is open to neighbours to do exactly that through the non-emergency number and if they are concerned and they do see that kind of thing, then absolutely they should think about it."

 

Asked to clarify whether residents should be concerned about local breaches of law in neighbouring properties and report them to the police, he replied: "Yes."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Europe's 55 member states are holding an online meeting today and tomorrow to agree on their overall five-year strategy for the virus.

 

And there's a warning things will get worse across Europe in the coming months.

 

"It's going to get tougher. In October, November, we are going to see more mortality," WHO Europe director Hans Kluge told AFP.

 

Mr Kluge also cautioned that a vaccine won't bring an end to the pandemic.

 

"I hear the whole time: 'The vaccine is going to be the end of the pandemic.' Of course not!

 

"The end of the pandemic is the moment that we as a community are going to learn how to live with this pandemic."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just utter lunacy. Trying to sow more division with the snitching. One set of my neighbours are curtain twitchers. Luckily I don't have 6 friends. But it makes me want to have a social circle again. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Velma said:

"The end of the pandemic is the moment that we as a community are going to learn how to live with this pandemic."

 

This summed it up for me. They're not going to allow us to have normal lives until we comply. That's take a vaccine, do as they say or else. These fuckers need taking defeating now. How much more of this crap are we going to take? Surely enough is enough now. 😠

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Just utter lunacy. Trying to sow more division with the snitching. One set of my neighbours are curtain twitchers. Luckily I don't have 6 friends. But it makes me want to have a social circle again.

 

Anti-social behaviour, how a person's actions are described when they act beyond the scope of social order.

 

A socialized animal, is a kept animal. A herd animal. Corralled, controlled, contained.

 

Anti-social behaviour, is instead the natural instinct of an animal placed in an unnatural environment.

 

The average lemming, person, is a socialized animal. A herd animal. Easily led one way, or another.

 

To be anti-social, is to be against the artificial social order placed by our enemies.


This situation is the perfect opportunity to cut any and all ties you can to the system. It has proven itself to not only be tainted, parasitical, but also inept.

 

No matter which political side you find yourself on, this is a universal truth.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morpheus said:

 

This summed it up for me. They're not going to allow us to have normal lives until we comply. That's take a vaccine, do as they say or else. These fuckers need taking defeating now. How much more of this crap are we going to take? Surely enough is enough now. 😠

I  think track and trace is the elephant in the room

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...