Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Louise Hampton and some other protestors have been trying to raise awareness of Covid injections outside vaccination centres. This is a video recorded today from the Brentford site. Louise is reading out official UK Government Yellowcard statistics of adverse reactions. Apparently they changed the minds of 6 people.

Thats a fantastic idea and if only we (those who know its shit) could organise and picket every one in the UK,but you know ,i know,we know that isn't going to happen,but i do live in hope its gains traction

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

To be fair I must add that their cheese is awesome tasting. Every pizzaria I know of uses it. My criticism was directed at the labour force aspect in covid times.

Fair enough. I assumed they were maybe some kind of Kraft Foods type of company. Agreed, the CEO's comments were crass.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Louise Hampton and some other protestors have been trying to raise awareness of Covid injections outside vaccination centres. This is a video recorded today from the Brentford site. Louise is reading out official UK Government Yellowcard statistics of adverse reactions. Apparently they changed the minds of 6 people.

see the sheep standing there.

it just does not register.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Reflecting on the lost income tax for government on account of covid and the way the government still spends like drunk sailors I am amazed not more people are wondering why they pay taxes on their income if the government can get by very well without it. Actually pushing hard to have less income tax by closing businesses.

The way it's just turned into money being no object. I think that just tells us they are basically planning to crash the current economic system. Here in Ireland practically the whole country was thrown on the pandemic payment benefit which is 350 per week. Lets not even get into how much they have given to businesses in prop up grants.

There's no way this could be payed back.

2 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

The way it's just turned into money being no object. I think that just tells us they are basically planning to crash the current economic system. Here in Ireland practically the whole country was thrown on the pandemic payment benefit which is 350 per week. Lets not even get into how much they have given to businesses in prop up grants.

Agreed! Out of likes.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Hi Roscommon, could you expand on that payment comment. First I've heard.

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

I will protect you 

image.jpeg.0774b6b237dbc188ce6495b9609e1439.jpeg

Just kidding - you think we are experienced commandoes? 🤣 My partner has to kill spiders for me. To stay sane I would turn off tv. I'm happy my friends are vaccinated - they started to behave a bit more 'normal'...

'No need to kill spiders.  It's very cruel.

Just put a glass over it,  slide a bit of paper or card slowly under it and release outside.

• Like 5

Just now, Shy Talk said:

What do you mean?

Basically everyone was told not to go to work and fill out an online form, and within a week you were getting 350 per week.

They have since tweeked it so that people who were only working part time are now getting a little less (300 I think), but thats basically how it goes. 

Just now, Roscommon said:

What do you mean?

Basically everyone was told not to go to work and fill out an online form, and within a week you were getting 350 per week.

They have since tweeked it so that people who were only working part time are now getting a little less (300 I think), but thats basically how it goes. 

Apologies if you were talking Furlough. It sounded as though everyone was getting it.

17 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

6 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Just now, Roscommon said:

What do you mean?

Not to mention all the billions wasted on useless tests and dangerous, untested vaccines.

5 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

That guy in the white T-shirt with the beard shouting 'liar', what an  idiot.  He's in total denial. 

either that or he is one of these muppets that actually thinks zero harm could come from this injection.

I wouldnt be surprised if he thought it was trialed and fda approved.

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Not to mention all the billions wasted on useless tests and dangerous, untested vaccines.

I know, could you imagine how much the health service could have been improved with this money.

Crazy.

• Like 2

Worked my first shift in a&e this week. Had to mop up someone’s bloody head within a few hours after he passed out after having his covid jab. He told me the one who injected him told him it happens sometimes 5 times a day then other days nothing. He’s got a massive split that had to be glued back together then told he can’t put water near it for a few days and to keep out the sun to stop it melting!  I should not laugh but…. 🤣

I asked him if he was going to have his second and he said he will have to sit down for the next one. I don’t think he was joking.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think that whatever stops this will come out of the blue very quickly and catch them on the blind-side. I dont know what it will be but it wont be anything said already.

However, it will probably be at the 11th hour.

I really hope so.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

I know, could you imagine how much the health service could have been improved with this money.

Crazy.

Successive governments have been sabotaging the NHS  and other public services for decades, so they can be  privatised when they fail.

You're right - they're trying to bankrupt the country. $100 billion (same as  NHS budget) just on covid tests, ('Operation Moonshot' - like a James Bond movie title) .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

In this video bastards lying there were no side effects between vaccinated kids. Comments are off. Is it legal to lie in MSM when it's about health? Can we do something about it?

thats it we are getting near the precipice now. ⚔️

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic