Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)

This must have been asked many times but is there one resource page for everything to with COVID and vaccines etc. that is not tainted with the MSM? It’s hard searching through this forum.

For instance today I was telling someone the Covid vaccine had killed more people than all the other vaccines combined in the last 20 years. 

When I try and search this on a search engine everything is ‘fact-checked’ etc and I only find articles from MSM. I cannot find one article to substantiate this. 

It would be so useful to have one resource page I can go to. 

Edited by Echo
Spelling errors

On 6/4/2021 at 7:59 PM, Shake said:

Thats what worries myself. The 5g technology will separate us humans from the creator.

Out of likes. 

Yes, that's why you should not use Wlan , Bluetooth and protect yourself from it, because the Wlan destroys the hypothalamus the pineal gland (your connection to the divine) the fastest and brings you into the AI Psychotronic, and that unnoticed.

Everyone talks only about Corona, which is so intentional, and do not notice the real enemy and bring him into all living areas. Psychotronics + indoor surveillance
+ destruction of the immune system = Wlan/Wifi/2,4GHz the super inconspicuous weapon.

20 hours ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Or to improve peoples health, increase life expectancy, create technology that makes life easier

Listen, I'm fully aware science is not the full truth and that mainstream science and academia is controlled by the Elite but at the same time if it wasn't for science most of us would be dead by 36 after living a life of terrible health 

I can't find proves that life expectancy was much shorter than now is. I know that because of dirty water or lack of hygiene some diseases took many lives to early but at the same time it let our spices evolve... What's the point to live to 90 with a brain similar to cabbage or dying with a cancer pain. BTW since 2019 (before corona) life expectancy started to shorten again.

Posted (edited)

All I hear from Hancock is how those in hospital are “mainly” unvaccinated and one job doesn’t offer as much as two jabs which coincidentally means you are “barely affected” by this Indian variant.

oh yeah and it’s mostly young people, lol convenient for scaremongering more to the jab centre

Matt, from me Fuck off mate.

sick to the back teeth of the agenda at play here which is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell even given in to the possibility that all is not as it seems.

surely others bar us can see this!

he does go on to say that 21/6 may not happen (how predictable) 

So I ask again

when does mr and mrs jo public think bollocks to this and do something about it?

Edited by vinny79

8 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

All I hear from Hancock is how those in hospital are “mainly” unvaccinated and one job doesn’t offer as much as two jabs which coincidentally means you are “barely affected” by this Indian variant.

oh yeah and it’s mostly young people, lol convenient for scaremongering more to the jab centre

Matt, from me Fuck off mate.

sick to the back teeth of the agenda at play here which is obvious to anyone with half a brain cell even given in to the possibility that all is not as it seems.

surely others bar us can see this!

he does go on to say that 21/6 may not happen (how predictable) 

So I ask again

when does mr and mrs jo public think bollocks to this and do something about it?

When the money runs out,and given that the printing presses are moving like hummingbirds wings its going to be a long time coming

9 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I would like to see these numbers... And to know how many of those 13 deaths were unvaccinated🤔

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I’d like to see a breakdown of the cause of death of those 13

lets say one got hit by a bus and killed I imagine whether they were vaccinated or not matters little , but of course they won’t report that will they

Edited by vinny79

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/29/government-seriously-considering-compulsory-vaccinations-matt-hancock

"So I think there’s a very strong argument for having compulsory vaccinations for children when they go to school, because otherwise they’re putting other children at risk.

“Then I’d want to make it very easy if the children do arrive at school not vaccinated, simply to get vaccinated, and make it the norm. But I think there’s a very strong argument for movement to compulsory vaccination, and I think the public would back us.”

This was posted a few months ago but it's worth dragging up again given Hancock has been doing the rounds on TV today about 12-16 year olds getting the jab (and remember, this piece was about pre-fake virus vaccines). Any parents out there need to start arranging for home schooling sharpish because they will surely make it mandatory before the next school year. This guy, dear god. He really is your worst nightmare.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Echo said:

This must have been asked many times but is there one resource page for everything to with COVID and vaccines etc. that is not tainted with the MSM? It’s hard searching through this forum.

For instance today I was telling someone the Covid vaccine had killed more people than all the other vaccines combined in the last 20 years. 

When I try and search this on a search engine everything is ‘fact-checked’ etc and I only find articles from MSM. I cannot find one article to substantiate this. 

It would be so useful to have one resource page I can go to. 

Hi and welcome. If you search for the phrase "vaccine deaths" there are a couple of posts here that contain the information you're after:

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/search/&q="vaccine deaths"&type=forums_topic&nodes=40&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy

3 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

"I think there’s a very strong argument for having compulsory vaccinations for children when they go to school, because otherwise they’re putting other children at risk."

Previous to this pandemic, I've seen this "logic" employed by 'pro-vaxxers' against 'anti-vaxxers'.

The comments were usually along the line of "YOUR unvaccinated child is putting MY vaccinated child at risk!!"

🤔

I always assumed it was the case that vaccinations were for YOUR own benefit, ie to stop you getting ill or dying.

If you or your child is vaccinated, why is it a problem to be around unvaccinated people?

Spock GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I’d like to see a breakdown of the cause of death of those 13

lets say one got hit by a bus and killed I imagine whether they were vaccinated or not matters little , but of course they won’t report that will they

Probably vaccinated could be hit by the bus too.

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

"5G is a weapon system to track down and kill the va xx ed - The fake 5G phone scam is evidence here" https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zkx4xaePV2WT/

Short clip, just showing a chap who repairs cell phones stating that he's yet to find a 5g phone that has the chip in it. 

This is serious weaponry that a rifle won't protect people against.

I wonder if the masts can be disabled somehow. I'll try to get hold of someone I used to know who might be knowledgeable on the subject.

I don't feel like I can keep just sitting here waiting for the hammer to fall.

You can shield your home using carbon paints and grounding tape and plugs into mains to earth it, also fabric made of silver threads.

But when out and about?

Really creepy about the phones

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

"So I think there’s a very strong argument for having compulsory vaccinations for children when they go to school, because otherwise they’re putting other children at risk.

That could possibly hold true IF this was indeed a VACCINATION and not EXPERIMENTAL, UNLICENSED GENE THERAPY!

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Previous to this pandemic, I've seen this "logic" employed by 'pro-vaxxers' against 'anti-vaxxers'.

The comments were usually along the line of "YOUR unvaccinated child is putting MY vaccinated child at risk!!"

🤔

I always assumed it was the case that vaccinations were for YOUR own benefit, ie to stop you getting ill or dying.

If you or your child is vaccinated, why is it a problem to be around unvaccinated people?

Spock GIFs | Tenor

IS THIS ONE OF THE SO CALLED VIGILANTES GRUMPYOWL?

Sorry if I put this in the wrong sub section

Folks I am really fuckjng worried now. I have no fighting skills, outdoor hiding skills, no family since they have all been jabbed, medical history know I have mental health issues. I am in the UK so I can't go far anywhere

That twat wancock, Boris, Blair, geldolf are all singing from the same hymn sheet. 

My so called friends all think I'm mad.

Apologies if this has already been discussed by anyone else. Any suggestions, briefly?

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Evil Mass Murderer Blair back on the BBC pushing the agenda , mass vaccinations, punish the antivaxxers, mandatory vaccines, vaccines for Children, biometric ID cards and if Blair wasn't bad enough they had fucking Evil greedy cunt Bob Geldof on Andrew Marr show talking bullshit , both men sold their soul to Satan and will be going to Hell let's hope it's soon .

Screenshot_2021-06-06-09-32-33-17.jpg

Geldof and Blair on the same programme. Jesus fucking christ. The BBC for you.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Probably vaccinated could be hit by the bus too.

No they have a magic shield around them, haven’t you seen their social 

Media posts about it....

🤪

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Shake said:

Sorry if I put this in the wrong sub section

Folks I am really fuckjng worried now. I have no fighting skills, outdoor hiding skills, no family since they have all been jabbed, medical history know I have mental health issues. I am in the UK so I can't go far anywhere

That twat wancock, Boris, Blair, geldolf are all singing from the same hymn sheet. 

My so called friends all think I'm mad.

Apologies if this has already been discussed by anyone else. Any suggestions, briefly?

Keep up the good fight sir.  The U.K. is indeed a pit currently but keep positive!

• Like 2