Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Freedom Day to be 'pushed back until July 5

I hate to say it to the masses, but we told you so.

Krankie's 'circuit-breaker' was introduced in October to save Christmas, but didn't and eight months later, Glasgow is still closed for business and now, she wants a "pause" before ending restrictions, to safeguard against new variants, although the death rate is zero! You would think people would be furious, but the proles I have to associate with insist that allowing any easing of lockdown and mixing this summer, will cause a Third Wave, because "this pandemic hasn't gone yet" and these are the ones who have been jabbed, twice! WTF do they want, to wrap themselves in cotton wool for the rest of their lives and sit in a corner, in case they get ill? FFS!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Well in that film it was the year 2022 so we have less than year to go!

What, so you don't think that missing children are already disposed of in McDonald's burgers?

• Like 1

Evil Mass Murderer Blair back on the BBC pushing the agenda , mass vaccinations, punish the antivaxxers, mandatory vaccines, vaccines for Children, biometric ID cards and if Blair wasn't bad enough they had fucking Evil greedy cunt Bob Geldof on Andrew Marr show talking bullshit , both men sold their soul to Satan and will be going to Hell let's hope it's soon .

Screenshot_2021-06-06-09-32-33-17.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Evil Mass Murderer Blair back on the BBC pushing the agenda , mass vaccinations, punish the antivaxxers, mandatory vaccines, vaccines for Children, biometric ID cards and if Blair wasn't bad enough they had fucking Evil greedy cunt Bob Geldof on Andrew Marr show talking bullshit , both men sold their soul to Satan and will be going to Hell let's hope it's soon .

Screenshot_2021-06-06-09-32-33-17.jpg

If you have had both jabs, it should be made "much easier" for you to get in or out of the country, says Blair. 

He says everyone should have the vaccine "unless they have a good medical reason" - but stops short of saying it should be mandatory.

The good medical reason Tony is that this jab is killing and injuring people.  This guy is a complete nut job

clown of the highest degree.  Genuinely should be locked up for his past crimes and what is trying to incite here. I will happily give him the jab again just to make sure

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

If you have had both jabs, it should be made "much easier" for you to get in or out of the country, says Blair. 

He says everyone should have the vaccine "unless they have a good medical reason" - but stops short of saying it should be mandatory.

The good medical reason Tony is that this jab is killing and injuring people.  This guy is a complete nut job

clown of the highest degree.  Genuinely should be locked up for his past crimes and what is trying to incite here. I will happily give him the jab again just to make sure

I'll hold him down while you do.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Dazzer said:

It's got to a stage now where I'm not sure what to do, I think that they're going to introduce so many rules that it'll be impossible to live without being forced into taking the jab, it's so depressing. 

I spoke to a work colleague on the phone today, he's from Texas but lives in Europe, he said that if it comes to not being able to work and earn a living he'll have to take the jab, he's in his 50's (same as me). We've both been out of work since this shite started and because of the job we do (self employed with no help from gov, I run (ran) a business doing English projects in schools in Europe) we both have had no income, relying on savings and our partners salaries. 

We both agreed that we're not concerned about ourselves but about our kids when they start to come after them for the jab. 

I've heard talk on here about moving into the countryside and setting up communes to live but let's face it, that's never going to happen for many reasons.

So what do we do? Be noble and true to the cause and lose our houses and go and live on the streets? My son is 4 years old and is an only child, it's ok to say home school him but what about interaction with other kids that for me is the most important thing. 

Sorry for the post but it's getting to a point where I'm not sure what to do. 

'Ministers are worried that in a worst-case scenario, any reduction in uptake of vaccines could delay the end of lockdown.' That's blackmail.

They also claim the new "infections" are among the unvaxxed. That's their prerogative, if they are prepared to run the risk, of catching a COLD!

They seem to be planning a mass vaccination drive of school children, at the beginning of the autumn term, probably on the school premises, in the assembly hall. I would be home-schooling before that happens.

They are making dissenters into a pariah, shunned by society and soon most amenities will be inaccessible to you without it. Ironically, this is separating the 'wheat from the chaff' and we can now see who is who.

The question is, are you willing to become transhuman and part of the IBM blockchian, to maintain a "living" in a dystopian world, where your child will be indoctrinated from birth, to be a cog in the Beast System?

There must be an alternative to knowingly subjecting yourself and your children to this insidious AI technology and it's potential harm. I'm sure there will be other 'like minds' seeking that alternative too. 'Seek and ye shall find.'

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

The only jab he should get is a lethal injection for his past crimes .

3 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

The only jab he should get is a lethal injection for his past crimes .

He needs a double jab, right hook, left hook, uppercut and headbut.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile, good old dishevelled, amicable Boris is "Battling", on our behalf to enable opening up as per the roadplan. My arse! He's just too cowardly to be the mouthpiece threatening the unvaxxed. He's getting ready to bow to the pressure from the vaxxed that they're doing their best to incite.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

9 hours ago, kestrel said:

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ mRNA (Messenger rNA) technonology to introduce a spike protein into the body. I also mentioned that such a synthetic mRNA spike protein could not enter the body without being encapsulated with Nano Lipid Particiles. I went onto mention the deaths caused in the animal studies over ten years of mRNA experiements, why the staff were not informed that these injections were not listed as experimental products (Human Medicine Regulations, Section 174) under emergency scenarios, why trials continued until 2023 before the MHRA would even review a liscence for their safe use. I also mention the subject of informed consent under article 1 of the nuremberg code 1947, and then spoke to them of the UK governments Yellow Card, US Governments VAERS vaccine injury and death reporting system that may be accessed online, and then went onto mention the European data.

They lost all my arguments on all fronts, and when they mentioned informed consent might apply if my leg needed to be amplitated. At which point, I shook my head, they asked me if I would reconsider the gene thereapy, and I said mark it down as a decline. They even said the Astravenica never used mRNA technology. I wished I printed out the data from the UK governments website on that, and I could of also of destroyed them in the final round of argument.

I also then debated the topic of swabs. I mentioned their are medically steralised with ethylene oxide, and that is a known carsenegenic. He tells me, its in such a small quantity that it cannot cause harm. I destroy his argument again by explaining to him the cribiform plate that is at the top of the nasal passage, and how nerves pass into the area of bone, and that ensesphillitus can occur in that area after being swabbed. I offered to show him videos of effects of this unethical procedure with bleeding childrens noses. He declined and quickly left the meeting.

Sorry for spelling errors in my post, it late and I need to sleep now. I'm back to this place tommorow.

Overall Score:

Employee: 1 

Employer: 0

That's quite the most encouraging post I've read on here since the thread started.

• Like 2

Just listening to radio X while cleaning out my shed

the conversation got into where people had received their jab

Football stadiums

westiminster abbey

salisbury Cathedral etc etc

the presenters were like ooh lovely and making it seem normal 

ive just turned it off, disgusted 

it’s got into every inch of society hasn’t it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

He needs a double jab, right hook, left hook, uppercut and headbut.

I‘d be happy to waterboard him !!!

but only after dinking 15 Pints of Bier and double helping of asparagus!

My bladder can hold out long🤪

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Just listening to radio X while cleaning out my shed

the conversation got into where people had received their jab

Football stadiums

westiminster abbey

salisbury Cathedral etc etc

the presenters were like ooh lovely and making it seem normal 

ive just turned it off, disgusted 

it’s got into every inch of society hasn’t it

johnny vaughan says some very very odd things at times , hes well up on it but never outright says 'dissent'

rest of the station like most are just morons, clapping and yelping like seals to the drumbeat of vaccination for 'concerts' 'festivals' 'getting back to normal'

Posted (edited)

Covid: Twitter suspends Naomi Wolf after tweeting anti-vaccine misinformation

FOR TELLING THE TRUTH..LOOK AT HOW THE FASCIST BRITISH BRAINWASHING CORPORATION PUSHES ITS AGENDA!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57374241

The volunteers using 'honeypot' groups to fight anti-vax propaganda

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691

AND THESE ARSEHOLES ARE NOT WORTHY OF A COMMENT...LOL!

3 hours ago

Edited by soulalways

Hello everyone

Where I am staying (at the moment as I might get kicked out) I literally have to leave the front door and see a bloody vaccination center in a football stadium.

Because of this way I've done a one man protest

IMG_2021-06-06-12-45-29-287.jpg

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I've  heard that there are more guns than people in the USA.

I'm sure there are. Some of the southern states are amending their laws to allow open carry. Concealed carry permit applications have increased exponentially. Ammo has been hard to find but that problem seems to be easing. Basic handgun ammo - 9mm, 380 acp, 45, and 38 are available online at competitive rates. The AR-15 is quite popular and comes in a variety of calibres: 5.56 NATO being a popular one. Shotguns for home defence are selling well too. 

MOD NOTE

STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Enough of the 'banter', general chit-chat, threats of violence, Bible-quoting, and everything else that is not directly related to the Coronavirus Pandemic.

Any decent information being posted here is just being drowned or buried amongst a load of irrelevant drivel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soulalways said:

Covid: Twitter suspends Naomi Wolf after tweeting anti-vaccine misinformation

FOR TELLING THE TRUTH..LOOK AT HOW THE FASCIST BRITISH BRAINWASHING CORPORATION PUSHES ITS AGENDA!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57374241

The volunteers using 'honeypot' groups to fight anti-vax propaganda

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-57051691

AND THESE ARSEHOLES ARE NOT WORTHY OF A COMMENT...LOL!

3 hours ago

This is the second story about these collaborators i have seen now and it isn't confined to facebook groups either it's EVERYWHERE,forums,comments sections on newspaper pages even here.Theres a good chance that when the BBC says '''volunteers'' what they actually mean is terrirtorial army ''volunteers'' I remember that sinister snake Tobias Elwood crowing about using the TA alongside the brave full time soldiers of the 77th brigade in fighting their own people for doing nothing more than trying to get the truth to people

• Thanks 1

Full article here - https://principia-scientific.com/lying-bbc-exposed-over-fake-covid19-magnetic-jabs-claims/

Lying BBC Exposed Over ‘Fake’ COVID19 Magnetic Jabs Claims

Published on June 5, 2021

Written by John O'Sullivan

nbbb.jpg?resize=550%2C380&ssl=1

Fears that COVID19 vaccines are likely super-magnetic are borne out by a 2014 peer-reviewed PubMed paper which affirms unequivocally that nanometer-sized magnetite particles ARE added to vaccine solutions to boost DNA jab effectiveness. BBC beclowns itself denying all such ‘magnetic’ jabs claims.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1