Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

That's why I've gone off wearing lanyards. Its a sign of some sort that the jabbed zombies will look as some sort of indication 

Non masking will get the same reception if the media continue in their frenzy ,all part of the plan i suppose,get the public to do the dirty work so they dont have to sully their hands with the dirty business

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This war wont be won with guns,what it will be won with waits to be seen i just hope it hurries up

You can't hurry God, he will step in at just the right time. If all of us were killed today, God will raise most from their sleep at the first resurrection.

• Like 1

Anti-vaxxer pundit Beverley Turner is 'blocked from ITV's This Morning' after on-screen row with presenter Dermot O'Leary over the coronavirus vaccine.

ITV has blocked pundit Beverley Turner from appearing on This Morning following an on-screen row over the coronavirus vaccine.

A discussion about the jab's effectiveness became a heated row after Ms Turner said young people should reject having the vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9656171/Anti-vaxxer-pundit-Beverley-Turner-blocked-ITVs-Morning.html

She's right in one sense but not in another cus there is no virus.

But no surprise ITV has blocked her.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Daily mail commemts section here i come !

I'll take a look :classic_biggrin:

Edit

These comments from folk are very encouraging.

Edited by alexa

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Why This man is still alive is beyond my understanding,and he wants things simpler in being able to tell vaxxed from unvaxxed,perhaps something like oh i dunno maybe a star ?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-time-to-distinguish-between-those-who-have-and-have-not-had-a-vaccine-tony-blair-says-12325869

Oh No, not this plonker again, what more does he want a tattoo on our foreheads ?

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Oh No, not this plonker again, what more does he want a tattoo on our foreheads ?

I despise the man from the very fibre of my being,and isn't it amazing that all these has been politicians come crawling out of the woodwork to jump on the bandwagon,another one is Edwina Currie,i have a particular dislike of that woman as well ,once retired they need to stay retired

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I despise the man from the very fibre of my being,and isn't it amazing that all these has been politicians come crawling out of the woodwork to jump on the bandwagon,another one is Edwina Currie,i have a particular dislike of that woman as well ,once retired they need to stay retired

I can't tolerate the man either, not since he turned over to the pagan side.

As for Edwina Currie, what this witch up to these days ?

9 hours ago, Dazzer said:

, he said that if it comes to not being able to work and earn a living he'll have to take the jab, he's in his 50's (same as me). We've both been out of work since this shite started and . 

Do you not see that it's all threat and fear mongering?

Get the jab to go on holiday ---- makes no difference jabbed and non jabbed treated the same.

Wear a mask to go shopping --- makes no difference everyone goes shopping

Get the jab to work --- it will make no difference and there'll be no standing mandates

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, zArk said:

Get the jab to go on holiday ---- makes no difference jabbed and non jabbed treated the same.

Get the jab to work --- it will make no difference and there'll be no standing mandates

Absolutely agree with what you say zArk . I can only say to @Dazzer is find the Lord and ask him before making any decision.

edit

I thought Sundays was your day off :classic_biggrin:

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, zArk said:

Let's hope so mate, living in Europe and not in the UK is a bonus as I don't think they'll make it mandatory here but I can really see them trying it in the UK, the place it's nuts at the moment.  

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, zArk said:

You are right. There is nothing at all in patient notes to state if they’ve been jabbed or not.  If you go to an hospital appointment and they ask you and you say “yes” they have to take your word for it.  Even they have no record.  Which is how these vaccine injuries are being covered up. 

Everyone now coming in with shortness of breath and low oxygen saturation’s are being asked if they’ve had the jab. If you say “no” then you’ll be diagnosed as a positive if your X-ray shows signs of lung damage. If you say “ yes” you have had the jab then you’ll be diagnosed with COPD with/or past damage from covid (as so many say they’ve already had it. 

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Let's hope so mate, living in Europe and not in the UK is a bonus as I don't think they'll make it mandatory here but I can really see them trying it in the UK, the place it's nuts at the moment. 

It's nuts world wide not just in the UK.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, alexa said:

Absolutely agree with what you say zArk . I can only say to @Dazzer is find the Lord and ask him before making any decision.

edit

I thought Sundays was your day off :classic_biggrin:

Sorry alexa but I'm really not religious! 

Just for the record I'm not thinking about getting the jab at all and will fight with all my will to avoid it, if that means taking my child out of school and me never doing my old job then so be it. 

My worry is how far they're willing to go to get everybody jabbed to the point of making life impossible. Like others have said it's not law but let's see where we are towards the end of the year when cases start to rise and deaths increase (due to people having flu not covid but you know how they can manipulate figures). 

And the worst part is maybe 80% of people in the UK will not only welcome it but they'll beg for it and demand that non jabbed people should be forced to take it. It's all so messed up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Sorry alexa but I'm really not religious! 

Just for the record I'm not thinking about getting the jab at all and will fight with all my will to avoid it, if that means taking my child out of school and me never doing my old job then so be it. 

My worry is how far they're willing to go to get everybody jabbed to the point of making life impossible. Like others have said it's not law but let's see where we are towards the end of the year when cases start to rise and deaths increase (due to people having flu not covid but you know how they can manipulate figures). 

And the worst part is maybe 80% of people in the UK will not only welcome it but they'll beg for it and demand that non jabbed people should be forced to take it. It's all so messed up. 

I know Dazzer, all's we can do is just ride it out and not give up hope!

• Like 1

Just now, alexa said:

I know Dazzer, all's we can do is just ride it out and not give up hope!

Yeah you're right of course, just felt a little down yesterday thinking about what the future holds for my boy.

Positive mental attitude, that's what I need! I actually feel better getting it off my chest to be honest. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

That is a bloody good question, and obviously one we cannot know as of yet.

pure speculation now but if they thin out the herd, a lot of ones relatives friends  Neighbours will be gone.

there will be wide spread unrest but lack of support to anyone left. so take away cash make dependent on state and guess they think they can say who eats and who don't .

any social unrest they will probably send in the henchmen to murder everyone in the area.

but I honestly don't know

and they say how much you can eat. 

7 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I've  heard that there are more guns than people in the USA.

if usa has a gun problem like the fake media says why arent there piles of antifa and blm dead bodies riddled with holes?