Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

It's got to a stage now where I'm not sure what to do, I think that they're going to introduce so many rules that it'll be impossible to live without being forced into taking the jab, it's so depressing. 

 

I spoke to a work colleague on the phone today, he's from Texas but lives in Europe, he said that if it comes to not being able to work and earn a living he'll have to take the jab, he's in his 50's (same as me). We've both been out of work since this shite started and because of the job we do (self employed with no help from gov, I run (ran) a business doing English projects in schools in Europe) we both have had no income, relying on savings and our partners salaries. 

We both agreed that we're not concerned about ourselves but about our kids when they start to come after them for the jab. 

I've heard talk on here about moving into the countryside and setting up communes to live but let's face it, that's never going to happen for many reasons.

So what do we do? Be noble and true to the cause and lose our houses and go and live on the streets? My son is 4 years old and is an only child, it's ok to say home school him but what about interaction with other kids that for me is the most important thing. 

Sorry for the post but it's getting to a point where I'm not sure what to do. 

 

 

1. Getting vaccinated makes no difference to your life or the things you can do. Vaccine passports were trialled in Israel and got scrapped. Very good chance all the talk of vaccine passports is just a psy op to increase take up among the young.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/israel-scraps-its-redundant-vaccine-passport

 

2. Why do you have to shoehorn yourself into a particular job? There are so many ways to earn a living just self-employed from your laptop, even with no skills or knowledge. I've been a Mortgage Advisor before and it's basically just data input and heavy duty admin these days - anyone can do it (there seems to be quite a few stay at home mums doing it). £550 to do your CeMAP and then just join a network.

 

3. The most important thing for your family is that you stay healthy and alive. You're putting all that at risk by taking the vaccine. Never mind your house or whatever. Get some perspective.

 

How you can read the information on this site and elsewhere about these nefarious vaccines, the widespread devastating adverse reactions and still be "not sure what to do" in terms of taking it seems bizarre to me.

Edited by Ed8
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And we think we have it bad in the UK

This is from the document i linked to above and is in regard to the pandemic in 2009 in the USA

 

54. The WHO Pandemic Six level declaration entitles President Obama to impose martial law and
deploy FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security "Pandemic Task Forces". Each State
Governor will be notified that the provisions of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act
(MSEHPA) will be implemented. This means that all Americans must consent to mass
vaccinations, or be guilty of a felony crime. The legal situation is that anyone who refuses the
vaccine, and/or resists forced relocation to a prepared "quarantine compound", can "legally" be
shot and killed because police are allowed to use „deadly fiorce“ against felony suspects.

 

I imagine the Pandemic Task Forces will look something like this 😄 -

8bbac6b86b9e1a4b8a8b72843eb8ed48.jpg.d12602b57253510904b4821d9e1ebafa.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The legal situation is that anyone who refuses the
vaccine, and/or resists forced relocation to a prepared "quarantine compound", can "legally" be
shot and killed because police are allowed to use „deadly fiorce“ against felony suspects.

One slight problem. A lot of Americans are armed. Heavily.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First post for a while (after an unfortunate & deserved banning incident...) 

 

Just from my experience today, walking down Edinburgh's Leith Walk, there were no maskies. I actually didn't see a single one. Leith Walk is full of bars/cafes but I didn't see a muzzlegimp at all. Usually "trendy" sorts are prone to masks, but can't say I saw one (Leith is Edinburgh's Bohemian district).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ mRNA (Messenger rNA) technonology to introduce a spike protein into the body. I also mentioned that such a synthetic mRNA spike protein could not enter the body without being encapsulated with Nano Lipid Particiles. I went onto mention the deaths caused in the animal studies over ten years of mRNA experiements, why the staff were not informed that these injections were not listed as experimental products (Human Medicine Regulations, Section 174) under emergency scenarios, why trials continued until 2023 before the MHRA would even review a liscence for their safe use. I also mention the subject of informed consent under article 1 of the nuremberg code 1947, and then spoke to them of the UK governments Yellow Card, US Governments VAERS vaccine injury and death reporting system that may be accessed online, and then went onto mention the European data.

 

They lost all my arguments on all fronts, and when they mentioned informed consent might apply if my leg needed to be amplitated. At which point, I shook my head, they asked me if I would reconsider the gene thereapy, and I said mark it down as a decline. They even said the Astravenica never used mRNA technology. I wished I printed out the data from the UK governments website on that, and I could of also of destroyed them in the final round of argument.

 

I also then debated the topic of swabs. I mentioned their are medically steralised with ethylene oxide, and that is a known carsenegenic. He tells me, its in such a small quantity that it cannot cause harm. I destroy his argument again by explaining to him the cribiform plate that is at the top of the nasal passage, and how nerves pass into the area of bone, and that ensesphillitus can occur in that area after being swabbed. I offered to show him videos of effects of this unethical procedure with bleeding childrens noses. He declined and quickly left the meeting.

 

Sorry for spelling errors in my post, it late and I need to sleep now. I'm back to this place tommorow.

 

Overall Score:

Employee: 1 

 

Employer: 0

 

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Velma said:

How about turning dead relatives into Soylent Green, think how many cow's lives you could save!

I’m sure the ruling class would love that for us ( they’ll probably encourage it when it comes to kill or be killed) but sadly a lot of farm animals are going to be starved to death deliberately with the coming food shortages to turn us on to bugs, weeds and sewage. Only the parasite class will have access to farm animals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, kestrel said:

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ mRNA (Messenger rNA) technonology to introduce a spike protein into the body. I also mentioned that such a synthetic mRNA spike protein could not enter the body without being encapsulated with Nano Lipid Particiles. I went onto mention the deaths caused in the animal studies over ten years of mRNA experiements, why the staff were not informed that these injections were not listed as experimental products (Human Medicine Regulations, Section 174) under emergency scenarios, why trials continued until 2023 before the MHRA would even review a liscence for their safe use. I also mention the subject of informed consent under article 1 of the nuremberg code 1947, and then spoke to them of the UK governments Yellow Card, US Governments VAERS vaccine injury and death reporting system that may be accessed online, and then went onto mention the European data.

 

They lost all my arguments on all fronts, and when they mentioned informed consent might apply if my leg needed to be amplitated. At which point, I shook my head, they asked me if I would reconsider the gene thereapy, and I said mark it down as a decline. They even said the Astravenica never used mRNA technology. I wished I printed out the data from the UK governments website on that, and I could of also of destroyed them in the final round of argument.

 

I also then debated the topic of swabs. I mentioned their are medically steralised with ethylene oxide, and that is a known carsenegenic. He tells me, its in such a small quantity that it cannot cause harm. I destroy his argument again by explaining to him the cribiform plate that is at the top of the nasal passage, and how nerves pass into the area of bone, and that ensesphillitus can occur in that area after being swabbed. I offered to show him videos of effects of this unethical procedure with bleeding childrens noses. He declined and quickly left the meeting.

 

Sorry for spelling errors in my post, it late and I need to sleep now. I'm back to this place tommorow.

 

Overall Score:

Employee: 1 

 

Employer: 0

 

Well done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

I've  heard that there are more guns than people in the USA.

!6 months in and there doesn't seem to have been much use of them yet,plus i think paedo joe has his sights on them (excuse the pun) and i suspect the majority are owned by law abiding citizens the majority of which have rolled over without a murmur to mask and vaxx mandates so would probably do tthe same with arms control,they will come for the guns,its an important part of the plan,,totally unarmed populaces and dont forget the US military is bigger badder and more heavily armed than any amount of private citizens

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As someone who is a gun rights advocate I can assure you most of the firearms in this country are owned by conservative right leaning people and moderates. With that said, there has been a major push back at the lefts gun grabbing attempts in the past few months since the left took power of the presidency, house and senate. They have all 3 and are having a hell of a time right now because it's the moderately left people who have never cared about owning a firearm who are buying firearms at record rates month after month for well over a year now.  It turns out if you show people that you can't and wont protect them they will in turn do what they can to protect themselves. On one hand the media is pushing for more anger and more rioting and on the other hand its selling firearms out the wazoo.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

As someone who is a gun rights advocate I can assure you most of the firearms in this country are owned by conservative right leaning people and moderates. With that said, there has been a major push back at the lefts gun grabbing attempts in the past few months since the left took power of the presidency, house and senate. They have all 3 and are having a hell of a time right now because it's the moderately left people who have never cared about owning a firearm who are buying firearms at record rates month after month for well over a year now.  It turns out if you show people that you can't and wont protect them they will in turn do what they can to protect themselves. On one hand the media is pushing for more anger and more rioting and on the other hand its selling firearms out the wazoo.

Not being a US citizen i only tend to see headlines about what you have to contend with but i would like to ask if you think that civil war will occur in the US ? and i base that on headlines again about whole cities having defunded police services and crime rates going through the roof

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They aren't getting the guns and never will. Now as far as Chicago, NYC, California Cities etc... all major liberal cities I wouldn't bet on them having any sort of real ability to defend themselves in 20 years. These places are already bad as far as rights go and are getting worse but when you take the majority of the country not just rural but states like Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Texas that are heavily populated and are essentially 50 50 right vs left its not feasible for them to confiscate anything really if they were to ever be granted the legal ability to do so as the vast majority of law enforcement aren't willing to die try, because that's what it would take. It should be noted also though that California just had a recent AR ban overturned and while California demographically does have a good amount of conservatives it is still a major leftist states. If you have trouble In California good luck In the majority of the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

They aren't getting the guns and never will. Now as far as Chicago, NYC, California Cities etc... all major liberal cities I wouldn't bet on them having any sort of real ability to defend themselves in 20 years. These places are already bad as far as rights go and are getting worse but when you take the majority of the country not just rural but states like Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Texas that are heavily populated and are essentially 50 50 right vs left its not feasible for them to confiscate anything really if they were to ever be granted the legal ability to do so as the vast majority of law enforcement aren't willing to die try, because that's what it would take. It should be noted also though that California just had a recent AR ban overturned and while California demographically does have a good amount of conservatives it is still a major leftist states. If you have trouble In California good luck In the majority of the country.

I wish you all the luck in the world i really do,As each day passes here that mythical light at the end of the tunnel dims just a bit more and i think the best solution for me personally is to get out of the tunnel.We don't have the luxury of firearms on the same scale here in the UK but it was never a matter of 'giving up guns' gun owners were always strictly controlled anyway hence the pistol ban being such a success

 

This war wont be won with guns,what it will be won with waits to be seen i just hope it hurries up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Not being a US citizen i only tend to see headlines about what you have to contend with but i would like to ask if you think that civil war will occur in the US ? and i base that on headlines again about whole cities having defunded police services and crime rates going through the roof

Hmm.. Thats obviously the plan for the Controllers is civil war. To me the way I see things going is a push to get people Into cities and cut off people who aren't in cities economically and energy wise. I can't say we really are close at all to a civil war even though the media is trying to push it like crazy. I do think it's as fragment and 2 sided as ever beyond repair but I think the final nail in this country's coffin over the next 10 to 20 years won't be a civil war as much as it'll be economically destroyed. I live in a rural area and while it would be a major adjustment to live a more primitive lifestyle that is my outlook in the next decade plus before I ever would move back to a city. Now for the people in cities who are moderate or right leaning they have a battle on their hands. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SovereigntyOfMan said:

Hmm.. Thats obviously the plan for the Controllers is civil war. To me the way I see things going is a push to get people Into cities and cut off people who aren't in cities economically and energy wise. I can't say we really are close at all to a civil war even though the media is trying to push it like crazy. I do think it's as fragment and 2 sided as ever beyond repair but I think the final nail in this country's coffin over the next 10 to 20 years won't be a civil war as much as it'll be economically destroyed. I live in a rural area and while it would be a major adjustment to live a more primitive lifestyle that is my outlook in the next decade plus before I ever would move back to a city. Now for the people in cities who are moderate or right leaning they have a battle on their hands. 

The media here is whipping the public into a 'hate the unvaxxed' frenzy at the moment so the rest of this year is going to be interesting to say the least,June 21 is the pivotal date when we are supposed to come out of the draconian measures but going from the msm that isn't going to happen,what happens after that date will also be interesting as it will be an indicator of what lies ahead,we come out of lockdown etc and life slowly wakes up to a normal that resembles the old normal or we don't and are further locked down till july (latest forecast) if there isn't a mass uprising after that event we are up a creek with no paddle and someone has stolen the canoe

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...