Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

OK, I've not seen that, but why would you need any company's involvement? I wouldn't myself, but it still sounds preferable to the traditional rituals.

I don't know Tinfoil. It seems to me it's just another insult on humanity. Being that humans are not natural in their view. 

I'd rather opt for being cut up into little pieces like they do in some Buddhist traditions - if what I was taught in my school was correct and fed to the animals. Not that they'd get a decent meal out of me in my current form. 

Or preferably just cremated and sprinkled back into the soil as I'm a fire sign. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I don't know Tinfoil. It seems to me it's just another insult on humanity. Being that humans are not natural in their view. 

I'd rather opt for being cut up into little pieces like they do in some Buddhist traditions - if what I was taught in my school was correct and fed to the animals. Not that they'd get a decent meal out of me in my current form. 

Or preferably just cremated and sprinkled back into the soil as I'm a fire sign. 

Each to their own.

The heat generated by cremation is insufficient to completely reduce the body to ash. There'll be big chunks of bone left that just get dumped separately (or handed in a box in some cases along with the ashes to the nearest & dearest).

Anyway, we're sidetracking off topic now - which is the natural course of conversation, but we'd best veer back again.

So, Hawaii are not lifting lockdown till they've achieved 70 percent Vaxx..

"VIDEO: Gov. David Ige to ease travel restrictions June 15; lift COVID-19 public health rules if Hawaii reaches 70% vaccination goal | Honolulu Star-Advertiser" https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/06/04/breaking-news/upcoming-livestream-gov-david-ige-discusses-vaccination-incentives-and-statewide-travel-goals/

I'm sure this 70 percent figure has cropped up a few times, but I don't know why.

Can anyone tell me what pretence of logic this represents?

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Gov. David Ige to ease travel restrictions June 15; lift COVID-19 public health rules if Hawaii reaches 70% vaccination goal | Honolulu Star-Advertiser

Either way those poor people are riding on the word of pathological liars. If ever they claim 70% uptake then what percentage of those tallied  will be carrying forged vax documentation? One way or the other it's textbook blackmail. What good is the easing of travel restrictions if you require herculean strength just to get out of bed to go to the bathroom because the jab buggered you up?

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Posted (edited)

A huge queue has formed outside a health centre in Harrow, in London, which is offering jabs to people aged 18 and over.

Belmont health centre in Stanmore, Harrow, is open on Saturday to over-18s who are still waiting for their first vaccine and who live or work in Harrow.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is being administered all day at the walk-in clinic and people do not need to be registered with the practice to get their vaccine.

National eligibility criteria in England states that only those aged 30 and over are invited for their first jab, and it is understood that health officials want to prioritise that cohort in Harrow rather than younger age groups, PA news reports.

But the poster advertising the walk-in centre clearly states that people aged 18 and over can come along, and the majority of people waiting appeared to be in their 20s.

By mid-morning, a huge queue had formed in the area of the health centre, with the line snaking around a car park and stretching down the street.

Among them were 20-year-old students Jamie Lesser and Daniel Simmons who arrived at around 8.15am.

Lesser said it will be a relief to get the jab, telling the PA news agency: “If all plans go ahead, clubs are going to open in three weeks’ time and we both have plans to go out.”

He said he had clubbing plans for “about five days in a row” if nightclubs open, “making up for the last year and a half”.

Lesser said he found out about Saturday’s walk-in through friends in a group chat who had forwarded on information about it.

The queue for vaccines is snaking around a car park and stretching down the street

The queue for vaccines is snaking around a car park and stretching down the street. Photograph: Jonathan Brady/PA

He said:

To be honest we weren’t intending to give up the whole of the Saturday. We were going to go to the gym fairly early … Thought we’d get here very early to avoid the queue, which hasn’t been very successful.

Simmons said that as soon as he saw the chance to get the jab, he thought he would “jump on it”, adding: “I want to get it as soon as possible really.”

Queueing for his jab, Chand Shah, a 25-year-old accountant, said the walk-in centre was “heavily advertised” and he thought it was a “good idea” to get the vaccine before the possible further easing of restrictions on 21 June.

Asked if he expected to get his vaccine so soon, he said: “No. I was expecting August to be honest.”

Shah added: “I think if you get the vaccine you feel safer.”Iou get the vaccine you feel safer.”

Edited by Outsider

1 minute ago, Outsider said:

A huge queue has formed outside a health centre in Harrow, in London, which is offering jabs to people aged 18 and over.

Belmont health centre in Stanmore, Harrow, is open on Saturday to over-18s who are still waiting for their first vaccine and who live or work in Harrow.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is being administered all day at the walk-in clinic and people do not need to be registered with the practice to get their vaccine.

A queue of people waiting for vaccine outside Belmont health centre in Harrow, London

A queue of people waiting for vaccine outside Belmont health centre in Harrow, London Photograph: Jonathan Brady/PA

National eligibility criteria in England states that only those aged 30 and over are invited for their first jab, and it is understood that health officials want to prioritise that cohort in Harrow rather than younger age groups, PA news reports.

But the poster advertising the walk-in centre clearly states that people aged 18 and over can come along, and the majority of people waiting appeared to be in their 20s.

By mid-morning, a huge queue had formed in the area of the health centre, with the line snaking around a car park and stretching down the street.

People queuing for the first dose of Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

People queuing for the first dose of Pfizer coronavirus vaccine. Photograph: Jonathan Brady/PA

Among them were 20-year-old students Jamie Lesser and Daniel Simmons who arrived at around 8.15am.

Lesser said it will be a relief to get the jab, telling the PA news agency: “If all plans go ahead, clubs are going to open in three weeks’ time and we both have plans to go out.”

He said he had clubbing plans for “about five days in a row” if nightclubs open, “making up for the last year and a half”.

Lesser said he found out about Saturday’s walk-in through friends in a group chat who had forwarded on information about it.

The queue for vaccines is snaking around a car park and stretching down the street

The queue for vaccines is snaking around a car park and stretching down the street. Photograph: Jonathan Brady/PA

He said:

To be honest we weren’t intending to give up the whole of the Saturday. We were going to go to the gym fairly early … Thought we’d get here very early to avoid the queue, which hasn’t been very successful.

Simmons said that as soon as he saw the chance to get the jab, he thought he would “jump on it”, adding: “I want to get it as soon as possible really.”

Queueing for his jab, Chand Shah, a 25-year-old accountant, said the walk-in centre was “heavily advertised” and he thought it was a “good idea” to get the vaccine before the possible further easing of restrictions on 21 June.

Asked if he expected to get his vaccine so soon, he said: “No. I was expecting August to be honest.”

Shah added: “I think if you get the vaccine you feel safer.”Iou get the vaccine you feel safer.”

Good tfuck them - I wonder what excuse will be when we will reach 70% :/

42 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I'd rather opt for being cut up into little pieces like they do in some Buddhist traditions - if what I was taught in my school was correct and fed to the animals. Not that they'd get a decent meal out of me in my current form

Snip-it_1622903616408.jpg.a6b72dec38efce1d6b5aa0d63873cfe7.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Good tfuck them - I wonder what excuse will be when we will reach 70% :/

70% won't be enough, no one is safe until everyone is safe. Don't think just queue. 

9 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Either way those poor people are riding on the word of pathological liars. If ever they claim 70% uptake then what percentage of those tallied  will be carrying forged vax documentation? One way or the other it's textbook blackmail. What good is the easing of travel restrictions if you require herculean strength just to get out of bed to go to the bathroom because the jab buggered you up?

Yes, that's all true, but but what I'm getting at is (a) I can't think how 70 per cent can fit in with the scenario they've invented in a way that can make sense to any normies (let alone anyone else) 

And 

b) Usually when you see a number parroted by them, it usually has some occult relevance, and hence is their way if signalling to each other.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

This moment when video is removed even from Bitchute... 🥴

I had it like 100 times where a video was either not available for my country as it states "sensetive content" or was removed outright.

Who are these platforms to decide what i want to see and what informations im intrested in. Its not their business.

Bitchute is becoming the next youtube at this rate.

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, that's all true, but but what I'm getting at is (a) I can't think how 70 per cent can fit in with the scenario they've invented in a way that can make sense to any normies (let alone anyone else) 

And 

b) Usually when you see a number parroted by them, it usually has some occult relevance, and hence is their way if signalling to each other.

70% is just a random figure to make people like us think we will be tolerated as non compliers. That goalpost figure will undoubtedly move higher and higher just like all the other arbitrary targets they have set. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

I had it like 100 times where a video was either not available for my country as it states "sensetive content" or was removed outright.

Who are these platforms to decide what i want to see and what informations im intrested in. Its not their business.

Bitchute is becoming the next youtube at this rate.

if your browser has a built in vpn switch it on and change country

i use opera, vpn built in

Edited by bamboozooka

Here in clownland, even when the weather is nice and sunny, people for sure have turned into narcasstic arseholes.

I guess injecting deadly poison into the body does that. Not that they were friendly in the first place, its just turned up a notch

Hugs and prayers to all. 

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Sounds like exactly what is  going on right now.

yes bro that was my exact thoughts, shows complete disregard for humanity. and also shows/proves these b+stards have long long planned this. i do need someone who is in France to help check this out though

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Meanwhile royals have 3+ children... nice for them.

Untitled.jpg

The cap is off on that but you don't go so far in for an intramuscular jab so I'd say the needle goes back into the barrel.

Edited by Moon Monkey
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And 

Well as daft as this may sound .... If they have used a weakly transmissible injection then it would depend on the transmission rate number and in one paper, from 2016, it even mentions 33 ....

In intermediate scenarios (R0 = 0.33) where our analytical results predicted vaccine transmission would reduce infection rates but fail to completely eradicate the disease, simulations showed vaccine transmission reduced the number of infected individuals by 61.8% relative to a non-transmissible vaccine

so if they did that then 70% would equate to 93.1% (not far off the Georgia Guide stones?)