Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Controversial Dutch politician Thierry Baudet has apparently spoken out in Parliament about the Rockefeller Lockstep Document and exposes how its contents have come true with the Covid narrative. I hope that the translation in the subtitles is faithful to what he has actually said.

He is talking about page 18 of this document

Rockefeller-Foundation.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

https://stopbsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-Annotated-Rockefeller-Foundation-Lockstep-2010.pdf

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Rolandson said:

But what if a useless eater does not get the shot and is also dumb according to school? 

That is a bloody good question, and obviously one we cannot know as of yet.

pure speculation now but if they thin out the herd, a lot of ones relatives friends  Neighbours will be gone.

there will be wide spread unrest but lack of support to anyone left. so take away cash make dependent on state and guess they think they can say who eats and who don't .

any social unrest they will probably send in the henchmen to murder everyone in the area.

but I honestly don't know

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I have told my kids I want to be buried in a flat pack cardboard box and they can grow a fruit tree over the top. I was completely serious, but one thought I was joking and the other one accused me of being morbid. 

I've told my kids to throw me into an industrial woodchipper.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting for the mail to give us a "how many have been jabbed in your area" tool.

enter your postcode

I am sure these deviants already know that but wouldn't surprise me to use this a a tactic to add pressure on those that haven't received it to be honest

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Among them were 20-year-old students Jamie Lesser and Daniel Simmons who arrived at around 8.15am.

Lesser said it will be a relief to get the jab, telling the PA news agency: “If all plans go ahead, clubs are going to open in three weeks’ time and we both have plans to go out.”

What chance do we have with wankers like this walking amongst us?

Taking the Satan Juice so they can go clubbing.

God give me strength.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I was listening to a couple of women talking about the Wuflu, and they were talking about the government rushing through vaccines for a certain age group, and how a lot of people won't take it.  'I know', said one, with concern in her voice, 'Idiots', she described them as. 

If you're waiting around for some great awakening, good luck.  They know nothing, have done zero research, don't know anything about statistics, survival rates, effects from 'vaccines', blood clots, the agendas of Gates and mates, but are happy to pass judgement on us 'Idiots'.  Fuck these ignorant pricks, they hate our guts, just for living our lives the same as we did just a couple of years ago.

• Like 6

Snip-it_1622911180098.jpg.5bfd6084c871d2aa547f0b0827ef79e0.jpg

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/04/1003172065/anne-schuchat-discusses-her-time-as-the-cdcs-principal-deputy-director

Snip-it_1622911160110.jpg.36b386bdbb991b4d08fad9c029078323.jpg

The origin of the so-called pandemic can be found easily if one understands what the PCR test was really designed for. I find it highly improbable that a person in her position would fail to realize this.

It spread super fast because it was the media spreading it. Funny how one sees no evil when in possession of pharma stock.

Vaccines 'highly effective against India strain'

A recent study by Public Health England (PHE) shows that two doses of the COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective against the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant first identified in India.

The government said it met its target of offering a vaccine to the most vulnerable by April 15 and remains on track to offer a first dose to all adults by the end of July.

Last week, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) announced that Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine was authorised for use in the UK. It is expected doses will become available later this year.

The single-dose vaccine was shown to be 67 per cent effective overall in preventing COVID-19 infection and 85% effective in preventing severe disease or hospitalisation.

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/matt-hancock-warns-vaccination-work-20750410

I keep reading about how 'effective' these vaccines are, but it is never made clear what they mean by 'effective'. And there a few different vaccines, with their own subtle differences, so have PHE done rigourous studies on all of them?

And as for this new Janssen vaccine, well those percentages look pretty unremarkable. Most people now seem to be getting 'infected' but not show any symptoms, and the survival rate is still something like 95%, so I'll take my chances with my own intact immune system, thanks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bullion said:

Turning your covid deceased loved one into compost for your garden will be considered a more fitting memorial

4E47616C-6DF2-4C33-975A-3ED9874DD02A.png.c27d6bc81c7a41505f3d6e4767da704a.png

How about turning dead relatives into Soylent Green, think how many cow's lives you could save!

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

i'm waiting for the mail to give us a "how many have been jabbed in your area" tool.

enter your postcode

I'm still trying to find out how many of these post elixir rollout deaths were vaccinated... 🤔

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Vaccines 'highly effective against India strain'

A recent study by Public Health England (PHE) shows that two doses of the COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective against the B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant first identified in India.

The government said it met its target of offering a vaccine to the most vulnerable by April 15 and remains on track to offer a first dose to all adults by the end of July.

Last week, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) announced that Janssen’s COVID-19 vaccine was authorised for use in the UK. It is expected doses will become available later this year.

The single-dose vaccine was shown to be 67 per cent effective overall in preventing COVID-19 infection and 85% effective in preventing severe disease or hospitalisation.

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/matt-hancock-warns-vaccination-work-20750410

I keep reading about how 'effective' these vaccines are, but it is never made clear what they mean by 'effective'. And there a few different vaccines, with their own subtle differences, so have PHE done rigourous studies on all of them?

And as for this new Janssen vaccine, well those percentages look pretty unremarkable. Most people now seem to be getting 'infected' but not show any symptoms, and the survival rate is still something like 95%, so I'll take my chances with my own intact immune system, thanks.

If they are so freaking effective who they want to protect now when all fats and olds are vaccinated? Me?! I appreciate UK gov take cares about me more than I take care about myself...  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I keep reading about how 'effective' these vaccines are, but it is never made clear what they mean by 'effective'.

To answer my own question, I guess it can be considered 'highly effective' if the vaccine kills the patient, that way they won't ever die from or get sick with 'Covid'... 🤔

• Like 3

9 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

science is nothing more than a tool to dispel The Bible

Or to improve peoples health, increase life expectancy, create technology that makes life easier

Listen, I'm fully aware science is not the full truth and that mainstream science and academia is controlled by the Elite but at the same time if it wasn't for science most of us would be dead by 36 after living a life of terrible health 

Edited by Lamp Of Truth
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 4:33 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Chris Shitty gets ambushed on the street and hauls arse...

Big up Philosophers-stone.info on bitchute for posting

Posting this got me a strike and a week ban for 'medical misinformation' or some bollocks lmao

I thought it was pretty tame but apparently not, grassroots political action is illegal now apparently

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic