Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

58 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Never. Trust Auntie(bbc). And anyway the dead will be remembered for giving the survivors life. Waiting for the covid memorial wall, bit like Vietnam wall in USA.

Turning your covid deceased loved one into compost for your garden will be considered a more fitting memorial

4E47616C-6DF2-4C33-975A-3ED9874DD02A.png.c27d6bc81c7a41505f3d6e4767da704a.png

4 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

But what can we do?

I mean I have started Martial Arts but I'm the least likely person to get in a punch-up.

Chill. It's really easy to stay calm. 

The system recycles fear

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Sorry guys. Looking for a post from earlier.

in it two fatty people on spinner kids park ride fly into two towers

I have had that trouble. Images/ GIFs aren't searchable. 

Links to Twitter aren't searchable

I am still looking for the post with the Russian/Soviet word for 'go along to get along' 

• Like 1

Its disgusting to seal a dead body hermetically in a casket to putrify for years and burning is no better, it's what was done en masse to bodies that wherent worth a funeral.

Id like a natural burial. One is simply wrapped in cotton and buried in the Earth to decompose naturally that ones constituents are given back to the Earth. Simple really.

Death is big business, belive me.

1 hour ago, Pabloisawake said:

The authortities are so desperate to convince us there is a virus they are putting out conspiracy theories about man made lab BS. IT IS HILARIOUS.

Part of the simulacra

Spars is being followed as are a raft of other policy documents.

There is no free thinking.

It's all scripted 

'Play your part'

'act like you've got it'

Masonic rite is all 'acting out personages'

Baudrillard will give you a handle on the game . Thin book, pamphlet size but each page can be a TARDIS of thought

4 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Its disgusting to seal a dead body hermetically in a casket to putrify for years and burning is no better, it's what was done en masse to bodies that wherent worth a funeral.

Id like a natural burial. One is simply wrapped in cotton and buried in the Earth to decompose naturally that ones constituents are given back to the Earth. Simple really.

Death is big business, belive me.

I have told my kids I want to be buried in a flat pack cardboard box and they can grow a fruit tree over the top. I was completely serious, but one thought I was joking and the other one accused me of being morbid. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Do you get the notion that it's all being laid out as a buffet of lies , pre manufactured by design ? 

Heh it'll allow the zombies to vent at something ( they like their directed social rage)

But as each stage of this new normal unfolds I get the distinct impression that this is how society has been groomed since antiquity.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

An open letter from UK doctors to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

"We wish to notify you of our grave concerns regarding all proposals to administer COVID-19 vaccines to children. Recently leaked Government documents suggested that a COVID-19 vaccine rollout in children over 12 years old is already planned for September 2021, and the possibility of children as young as 5 years old being vaccinated in the summer in a worst-case scenario.1

We have been deeply disturbed to hear several Government and SAGE representatives calling in the media for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout to be “turning to children as fast as we can”.2 Teaching materials circulated to London schools contain emotionally loaded questions and inaccuracies3. In addition, there has been disturbing language used by teaching union leaders, implying that coercion of children to accept the COVID-19 vaccines through peer pressure in schools was to be encouraged, despite the fact that coercion to accept a medical treatment is against UK and International Laws and Declarations.4 Rhetoric such as this is irresponsible and unethical, and encourages the public to demand the vaccination of minors with a product still at the research stage and about which no medium- or long-term effects are known, against a disease which presents no material risk to them. A summary of our reasons is given below and a more detailed fully referenced explanation is available.5

Risks and benefits in medical treatments
Vaccines, like any other medical treatment, come with varied risks and benefits. Therefore, we must consider each product, individually, on its merits, and specifically for which patients or sections of the population is the risk/benefit ratio acceptable. For COVID-19 vaccines, the potential benefits are clear for the elderly and vulnerable, however, for children, the balance of benefit and risk would be quite different. We are raising these concerns as part of an informed debate, which is a vital part of the proper, scientific process. We must ensure that there is no repeat of any past tragedies which have occurred especially when vaccines are rushed to market. For example, the swine flu vaccine, Pandemrix, rolled out following the pandemic of 2010, resulted in over one thousand cases of narcolepsy, a devastating brain injury, in children and teenagers, before being withdrawn.6"

https://www.hartgroup.org/open-letter-child-vaccination/

https://www.narcolepsy.org.uk/resources/pandemrix-narcolepsy

@Mitochondrial Eve@Basket Case@ink@Grumpy Owl@screamingeagle@oddsnsods@Velma@Macnamara

The Hart Group, I believe, have been vocal about their objections towards Covid injections and other Covid measures including this open letter. Regarding the swine flu vaccine, the UK government were forced to pay out compensation for damage caused to children after the High Court rejected the government's appeal to withhold payments.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/09/ministers-lose-fight-to-stop-payouts-in-swine-flu-jab-narcolepsy-cases

Doctors for Covid Ethics are another similar group from various countries - including Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, Dr Mike Yeadon and Dr Wolfgang Wodarg - who have tried appealing to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the European Parliament about the dangers of the Covid injections.

This has no doubt already been posted but it may be time for a reminder. On 18th May 2021, in anticipation that Covid "vaccines" for children aged 12-15 would gain approval from the European Medical Regulator, Doctors for Covid Ethics issued a notice of liability for harm and death to children on all Members of the European Parliament. The appendices links to the documents that support their concerns.

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/notice-of-liability-for-harm-and-death-to-children-served-on-all-members-of-the-european-parliament-fe42ffdbf400

May 18, 2021

This Notice of Liability has been SERVED to you personally.

You may be held personally liable for harm and death caused by LEGISLATION, which is designed to coerce widespread acceptance of EXPERIMENTAL VACCINATION OF CHILDREN. If you take further action supporting such LEGISLATION, and if you take no steps to mitigate your past actions supporting such LEGISLATION, you may be held personally liable for resulting harm and death.

Severe illness and death in children and young adults caused by SARS-CoV-2 is extremely rare. It is absurd to claim that any measure can or will protect against a danger that does not exist. The claims that these experimental vaccinations induce production of protective antibodies are fundamentally flawed. Antibodies in the blood cannot prevent entry of air-borne viruses into cells of the lower respiratory tract. Secretory IgA antibodies are also known to be unable to efficiently prevent viral pneumonia. Severe adverse effects occur at high frequency following application of all gene-based agents. Children have already joined the tragic list of victims.

Attached as appendices and as integral parts of this Notice of Liability are the documents: Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns; Reply from the European Medicines Agency to Doctors for Covid Ethics; Doctors and Scientists Accuse Medical Regulator of Downplaying COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers; Rebuttal Letter to European Medicines Agency from Doctors for Covid Ethics; Doctors for Covid Ethics Signatories; COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety.

Furthermore, you may be held personally responsible for supporting CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, defined as acts that are purposely committed as part of a widespread or systematic policy, directed against civilians, committed in furtherance of state policy.

Please respond to this NOTICE OF LIABILITY within 14 days from the DATE OF SERVICE to:

DOCTORS FOR COVID ETHICS [email protected]

Cc: Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

Appendices

1. Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns

2. Reply from the European Medicines Agency to Doctors for Covid Ethics

3. Doctors and Scientists Accuse Medical Regulator of Downplaying COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers

4. Rebuttal Letter to European Medicines Agency from Doctors for Covid Ethics

5. Doctors and Scientists Write to the European Medicines Agency, Warning of COVID-19 Vaccine Dangers for a Third Time

6. Doctors for Covid Ethics Signatories

7. COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety

Here are the links to the documents in the appendices in the order presented.

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/urgent-open-letter-from-doctors-and-scientists-to-the-european-medicines-agency-regarding-covid-19-f6e17c311595

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/reply-from-the-european-medicines-agency-to-doctors-for-covid-ethics-march-23-2021-d6760984dd06

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/press-release-doctors-and-scientists-accuse-medical-regulator-of-downplaying-covid-19-vaccine-d2431d5abdab

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/rebuttal-letter-to-european-medicines-agency-from-doctors-for-covid-ethics-april-1-2021-7d867f0121e

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/doctors-and-scientists-write-to-the-european-medicines-agency-warning-of-covid-19-vaccine-dangers-edfebb0419a7

https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/doctors-for-covid-ethics-signatories-15878f9ff76

https://odysee.com/@Doctors4CovidEthics:d/Vaccine_Risk-Benefit:9

• Thanks 4

Yes but the propaganda is for the common fool. Those such as myself being the malcontent, who not being swayed by their conditioning and lies, will always be suspicious, will always find problems in their narrative and will forever feel misunderstood and awkward around 'normies' because the masses are average, anyone above or below any average taken will invariably not fit into the many boxes with their labels that society has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

An open letter from UK doctors to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

"We wish to notify you of our grave concerns regarding all proposals to administer COVID-19 vaccines to children. Recently leaked Government documents suggested that a COVID-19 vaccine rollout in children over 12 years old is already planned for September 2021, and the possibility of children as young as 5 years old being vaccinated in the summer in a worst-case scenario.1

We have been deeply disturbed to hear several Government and SAGE representatives calling in the media for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout to be “turning to children as fast as we can”.2 Teaching materials circulated to London schools contain emotionally loaded questions and inaccuracies3. In addition, there has been disturbing language used by teaching union leaders, implying that coercion of children to accept the COVID-19 vaccines through peer pressure in schools was to be encouraged, despite the fact that coercion to accept a medical treatment is against UK and International Laws and Declarations.4 Rhetoric such as this is irresponsible and unethical, and encourages the public to demand the vaccination of minors with a product still at the research stage and about which no medium- or long-term effects are known, against a disease which presents no material risk to them. A summary of our reasons is given below and a more detailed fully referenced explanation is available.5

Risks and benefits in medical treatments
Vaccines, like any other medical treatment, come with varied risks and benefits. Therefore, we must consider each product, individually, on its merits, and specifically for which patients or sections of the population is the risk/benefit ratio acceptable. For COVID-19 vaccines, the potential benefits are clear for the elderly and vulnerable, however, for children, the balance of benefit and risk would be quite different. We are raising these concerns as part of an informed debate, which is a vital part of the proper, scientific process. We must ensure that there is no repeat of any past tragedies which have occurred especially when vaccines are rushed to market. For example, the swine flu vaccine, Pandemrix, rolled out following the pandemic of 2010, resulted in over one thousand cases of narcolepsy, a devastating brain injury, in children and teenagers, before being withdrawn.6"

https://www.hartgroup.org/open-letter-child-vaccination/

https://www.narcolepsy.org.uk/resources/pandemrix-narcolepsy

@Mitochondrial Eve@Basket Case@ink@Grumpy Owl@screamingeagle@oddsnsods@Velma@Macnamara

Just another reminder about the Swine flu fraud, Government, media and Big Pharma

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, zArk said:

Do you get the notion that it's all being laid out as a buffet of lies , pre manufactured by design ? 

Heh it'll allow the zombies to vent at something ( they like their directed social rage)

But as each stage of this new normal unfolds I get the distinct impression that this is how society has been groomed since antiquity.

The ruling class mantra for the plebs is basically to give us anything except the truth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Someone I worked with said you can only have so many tetanus  vaccines as they stop working after too many.. sorry bit vague, but it was a while ago.

You get them every ten years ( if decide to get them) ...so I imagine once you leave childhood you will get a max of ten ...then I'm guessing they wont work...as you'll be dead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Otherwise known as chest masks

I don't wear one round my neck, if asked by an employee and not just some rando, then I will produce it. If some rando asks, I just say I'm exempt and if they've the Gaul to ask why, I tell tell them its non of their damn business why, those are the rules so follow them.

10 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I don't wear one round my neck, if asked by an employee and not just some rando, then I will produce it. If some rando asks, I just say I'm exempt and if they've the Gaul to ask why, I tell tell them its non of their damn business why, those are the rules so follow them.

They fired Polish a guy from Boots for not wearing a mask... Maybe it's made up story? Maybe there were more reasons? Still quite disturbing 🙄

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I have told my kids I want to be buried in a flat pack cardboard box and they can grow a fruit tree over the top. I was completely serious, but one thought I was joking and the other one accused me of being morbid. 

It's new trend - there are already companies offering coffins with trees... I think Gates would like to see us all in them 🥴

http://blog.finalfling.com/become-a-tree-when-you-die/

https://www.boredpanda.com/bios-urn-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-after-you-die/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Jacques Attali denies the quote attributed to him saying that it is made up of "truncated sentences cherry picked from comments he made during an interview and later published in the book by the title L’Avenir de la Vie (the Future of Life) by Michel Salomon."

But, according to this piece, he has advocated euthanasia and sees older people as a burden on society. He has said that the "human machine" should be brought to an "abrupt halt" rather than deteriorate gradually.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/bill-sardi/the-worlds-master-diabolitician-calls-the-shots-on-the-extermination-of-human-populations/

This is part of what he said apparently taken verbatim from his interview with Michel Saloman:

He has attended Bilberberg meetings and is quoted as foretelling that pandemics may be used to control populations including via a global police force and global taxation.

So whilst the quote may not be a verbatim depiction of things he has said, he does appear to hold the views attributed to him.

Thank you. He's being deceptive if he's saying the sentiment of the text on here isn't his.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Is it about the NHS medical records data sharing with third parties opt-out?

No it was a link to book my vaccination. accurx.thirdparty.nhs.uk/ was the first line in the link. 

But it has no information now as I have "declined my vaccination". Probably on a list now but they kept hassling me.

accuBook is used by NHS GP practices to book patients for their COVID-19 vaccinations. You've reached this page because the link you've entered is not valid. If you've copied the link from a text message, please double-check the last 10 characters, and enter them below.

This service is provided by accuRx, and has been assured by NHS Digital. You can find more information about who accuRx is and how we keep your information safe here.

Edited by Fluke

5 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It's new trend - there are already companies offering coffins with trees... I think Gates would like to see us all in them 🥴

http://blog.finalfling.com/become-a-tree-when-you-die/

https://www.boredpanda.com/bios-urn-will-turn-you-into-a-tree-after-you-die/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

OK, I've not seen that, but why would you need any company's involvement? I wouldn't myself, but it still sounds preferable to the traditional rituals.

• Like 2