Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Yeah I do like some of what Peter Hitchens has to say, but it seems a little controlled. In the sense that his views are relatively moderate. I'm pretty sure they would have him gagged if he started talking about no evidence for a virus, or 5G and stuff like that. I will check out the other guy you mentioned John Pilger. TY,

• Like 1
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Posted Images

Here we go its starting again but in Israel.

Israel is poised to enter another nationwide lockdown that would shutter schools, restaurants, markets, and more for two weeks, making it the first developed nation to shut down for a second time.

Cabinet ministers approved the second lockdown late Thursday, and it will be up for final approval Sunday with a full Cabinet vote. It would last for two full weeks, followed by two more weeks of stringent economic and social restrictions starting Sept. 18Bloomberg reported Friday.

https://www.sott.net/article/441284-Israel-is-first-developed-nation-to-impose-second-nationwide-coronavirus-lockdown

31 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I do like some of what Peter Hitchens has to say, but it seems a little controlled. In the sense that his views are relatively moderate. I'm pretty sure they would have him gagged if he started talking about no evidence for a virus, or 5G and stuff like that. I will check out the other guy you mentioned John Pilger. TY,

Out of likes.

Controlled opposition for sure.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

They are evil.

Spanish government using helicopters to order people to wear a mask and social distance on the beach

I lived in Spain for two years, in terms of Europe Spainish police are the worst of the worst in my opinion. Too many jumped up little Hitlers from long lines of law enforcement with wet dreams of their grandfathers before them enforcing Franco's regime, which is still thought of fondly by many although they would never admit it. Given weapons and attack dogs, they're never far from trying to make an example of someone. 

43 minutes ago, Mr H said:

i found it very hard to watch more than 5-10 minutes of him talking to mr rose 

i tried to overcome my prejudice for his plum in the mouth accent

but in his case i could actually see his tongue in the side of his cheek attempting to loosen the plum

my prejudice won out and i turned him off 

when shirtless spamming ego manic email harvesting one finger zen mr rose asked pc plum do you advise people not following the unfair lockdown law

plum was very quick to not say anything that might get him arrested for encouraging others to break laws which is an offense of incitement or some nonsense

like that 

an anonymous source stated

"peter is committed to the anticovid cause in the same way every public schoolboy is committed to buggery"

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
1 minute ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

but in his case i could actually see his tongue in the side of his cheek attempting to loosen the plum

when shirtless spamming ego manic email harvesting one finger zen mr rose asked pc plum do you advise people not following the unfair lockdown law

plum was very quick to not say anything that might get him arrested for encouraging others to break laws which is an offense of incitement or some nonsense

like that 

"peter is committed to the anticovid cause in the same way every public schoolboy is committed to buggery"

I didn't really enjoy his interview with Rose.

It was a strange interview and much different than Hitchen's other ones with Talk radio etc.

They both felt uneasy to be honest with no atmosphere.

38 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

Here we go its starting again but in Israel.

Israel is poised to enter another nationwide lockdown that would shutter schools, restaurants, markets, and more for two weeks, making it the first developed nation to shut down for a second time.

Cabinet ministers approved the second lockdown late Thursday, and it will be up for final approval Sunday with a full Cabinet vote. It would last for two full weeks, followed by two more weeks of stringent economic and social restrictions starting Sept. 18Bloomberg reported Friday.

https://www.sott.net/article/441284-Israel-is-first-developed-nation-to-impose-second-nationwide-coronavirus-lockdown

Here's why,

Thousands of demonstrators have been gathering outside Netanyahu's official residence every Saturday throughout the summer.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/78089146.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Edited by Velma
2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

We have been here before in 2010

PLEASE WATCH AND SHARE WITH THE SHEEP🐑

I can remember when I registered with a new GP the nurse took my blood pressure then pulled out a swine flu vaccine and said ' Would you like this vaccine ? I told her No I do not!

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Dunno if anyone has posted this but it gives me the heebee jeebees + makes me cry a little on the inside. Didn't want to feel the pain alone lol

They always give it ''positive vibes music'' lol. Even though it will just be used for nefarious purposes.

43 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

like that 

When I listen to Hitchens I have to turn up the volume or use subtitles, he is very hard to understand must be his plum in mouth accent. 

1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

like that 

I couldn't watch all of that interview either. He comes across a bit better on talk radio where it's a shorter chat imo.

"when shirtless spamming ego manic email harvesting one finger zen mr rose" I had to laugh at this. Thought I was the only one who finds his shirtless videos a little unnerving! And he features almost exclusively on all my youtube ads!

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Velma said:

Here's why,

Thousands of demonstrators have been gathering outside Netanyahu's official residence every Saturday throughout the summer.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/78089146.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Yep, Israel is rotten to the core in every way. Netanyahu very strong ties with Epstein. Now every time there is political dissent it can coincide with a "spike" in "cases" 

• Like 1

Here we go,.... the BBC saying the covid test kits ordered in 2017 was basically an admin error, and that 'conspiracy theorists' are 'at it again' 

This story is going to go much further than your bias reporting BBC - don't worry about that.

Note the bottom section llama meat - I wasn't aware this was a conspiracy bbc - you nobends.
(Asterisk & bold sections are edited & added on by me)

FUNNY HOW THE WORLD BANK ONLY DECIDED TO CHANGE IT ALL BACK TO 'HOW IT SHOULD HAVE APPEARED'  WHEN THE CONSPIRACY THEROISTS NOTICED IT EH?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/54116326

image.png.d04cf0e89d3c42ae017370bb850d63b0.png

Six months since the coronavirus outbreak was declared a pandemic, false claims continue to circulate on social media.

Here's our latest round-up of some of the most widely shared.

Claim: Test kits for 'Covid-19' were being exported before the outbreak

Verdict: A database of worldwide shipments of chemical supplies created in 2020, but going back to 2015, did refer to their use for "Covid-19 kits". The World Bank, one of the international organisations responsible for maintaining the list, says this was because these previously existing products are now being used for Covid-19 testing. The website has now been changed and a clarification issued.

The claim on social media - a persistent one among conspiracy theorists - is that this is evidence the pandemic was planned all along, and the World Bank knew about it. This is false and we can settle any doubts about what's going on.

The screenshot being shared is genuine and includes trade information under the heading "COVID-19 Test kits exports by country in 2017". Other pages show earlier years with similar data. So you can understand why this might have caused some confusion.

image.png.bf9b1706b924f379d97f84fb2dd73fcf.png

According to the World Bank, the page was created in April 2020 to make it easier to find all of the previously existing products that are now being used for Covid-19 testing.

All the chemical products listed on the site have had other uses for many years, but the World Bank says they were re-categorised to ease the tracking of items that are particularly important to tackle the coronavirus.

From 7 September the title of the database was changed to "medical test kits", and to avoid further misunderstanding includes a disclaimer that says "the data here track previously existing medical devices that are now classified by the World Customs Organization as critical to tackling Covid-19."

The claims of a conspiracy seem to have emerged on social media late last week and have since spread across multiple platforms and languages.

Although the allegations appeared on Twitter and Facebook almost simultaneously, they only gained traction after a UK-based user on Facebook published a video pointing out the alleged discrepancy in the test kit data on 5 September.

Links and screenshots of the database then spread more widely on Facebook and Twitter, and also appeared on Reddit, Instagram and WhatsApp.

The claims have also crossed over into other languages, including Dutch, Italian, German, Polish, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese and Hebrew.

Claim: Infrared thermometers harm the brain

Verdict: False. These devices are not dangerous.        *** (how the fuck do YOU know this bbc? Hmmm?   'who' says it IS false - we don't believe you bbc! EXPLAIN PROPERLY - NOW!)

The sight of someone having their temperature checked using a thermometer pointed at the forehead is fairly common these days.       *(no it isn't ?)

These thermometers record a person's temperature by measuring infrared radiation from the surface of the body.

A high temperature is an indication of possible coronavirus infection.                     *(or a hot curry)

A video posted on YouTube with 2 million views falsely claims this process is dangerous. It is not and there's a simple explanation why.

image.png.130894ffba993036393a2c994213e1ab.png

******Ha haaa haaa - from an australian nurse - yep alright bbc!!!!!   - well if it's from an australian nurse it must be true - give me her name - NOW!

The thermometer records the infrared radiation coming off the body - the surfaces of all objects emit this type of radiation - but nothing is fired at the person.

The man presenting the video describes the concerns of an unnamed "Australian nurse", and refers specifically to the potential harm done to the pineal gland.

This is deep inside the brain and controls a hormone called melatonin. The man calls it the "gateway to the spirit realm".

But there's no way the pineal gland would be harmed or could be "targeted" by a thermometer.

"They just pick up your infrared radiation. They're not shooting anything," says Stafford Lightman, a professor of medicine at Bristol University.

As for the claim that it's safer and more effective to measure temperature at the wrist, Prof Lightman says it isn't.

He explains that your limbs get cold and the blood supply to the wrists - unlike to the face - can be quite variable so it isn't a good place to take a temperature.

Claim: Eating llama meat can help fight coronavirus

Verdict: There is no scientific evidence to support this claim.

Ineffective and unproven Covid-19 treatments have been touted online since the beginning of the pandemic, and in some cases, they've even been promoted by leading politicians.

This one however is new to us. One of Peru's regional governors has suggested that eating llama and alpaca meat could help fight off coronavirus.

Recently, the Indian PTI news agency reported that the western state of Gujarat had distributed the medicine to more than half of the state's population as a preventative treatment.

A top health official in the state said she believed in "some effectiveness" of the medicine against coronavirus, but admitted that "to actually establish this, we need more rigorous analysis".

There is no evidence that the medicine is effective, either in the prevention or treatment of Covid-19.

Additional reporting by Olga Robinson, Alistair Coleman and Upasana Bhat.  *(SHILLS)

*This reeks of backtracking by the World bank and WITS and the BBC showing their true colours once again, they have well and truly cocked up on this one - even the panic to change it back looks very suspect.  This will not stop with a shitty little news excerpt from the BBC.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
adding sections from the story, spelling and added my own comments
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I couldn't watch all of that interview either. He comes across a bit better on talk radio where it's a shorter chat imo.

"when shirtless spamming ego manic email harvesting one finger zen mr rose" I had to laugh at this. Thought I was the only one who finds his shirtless videos a little unnerving! And he features almost exclusively on all my youtube ads!

Rose is an arse unfortunately and seems to be heavily motivated by fame and reputation. He's already been exposed for donation scamming.

Never liked the way he puts his name in the interview titles, "Rose x Icke III" etc as if its "Ali x Foreman" or something. It ain't about you mate. 

• Like 1

I bit the bullet and had to put an email in to watch the peter interview i can't stand rose. Good interview so far half way through. 

Not sure if hitch is a controlled opposition but i could very well be wrong. I don't trust anyone anymore. He just comes across as old establishment type. He took the piss out of anti vaxxers which i don't approve of but i still find his knowledge and speaking manner very appealing.

Its a good thing  to get other opinions sometimes even if we know or think they are talking shit at certain points. Its refreshing to and increasingly rare to hear adults speak and not screech like your average nutter on msm. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I bit the bullet and had to put an email in to watch the peter interview i can't stand rose. Good interview so far half way through. 

Not sure if hitch is a controlled opposition but i could very well be wrong. I don't trust anyone anymore. He just comes across as old establishment type. He took the piss out of anti vaxxers which i don't approve of but i still find his knowledge and speaking manner very appealing.

Its a good thing  to get other opinions sometimes even if we know or think they are talking shit at certain points. Its refreshing to and increasingly rare to hear adults speak and not screech like your average nutter on msm. 

oh dear, youre going to get spammed to shit, i just create an email, put in anything.

I think its hard saying entirely what you feel when youre being interviewed.

Say what is most acceptable.

He said he would never break any law though, although it's almost difficult not to do now

Edited by Jack
On 9/11/2020 at 9:07 AM, bamboozooka said:

on my youtube news feed

do you see it?

Untitled1.jpg

And there it is. 666. All over again.  Again and again. Being repeated ad naseum, in your face. Blatant. No attempt to hide it whatsoever. The sign of the beast. The sign of the devil.

These people are shoving it straight out there for the world to see, yet you are so blind you cannot see it. What they believe in. What they worship: The devil. The beast.

So many people who are forum members say they do not believe in god, or are unsure, which is just tv brainwashing.

Look at your leaders and look at who they bow down to. The most powerful, the richest, most influential,  most knowledgeable people in the world, your leaders: are devil worshippers.

That is the reason for all the paedophilia. Child abuse is a very common way to show your love and commitment to the beast.

A famous person said: If you believe in the existence of the devil, you must believe in the existence of a god.

If you believe in the existence of a god, you must believe in the existence of a devil. You cannot have one without the other.

Look at all the books, the koran, the bible etc which demonstrate this.

But people have bowed down and worshipped the tv, the well known liar, and accepted the tv's bs about evolution, global warming, man came from apes and all that nonsense. When no one has ever put forward any solid proof that evolution ever happened, that is why after over a century it is still called the theory of evolution, not the fact of evolution.

But look to your leaders and see what they believe in, then do the opposite.

• Like 4
Just now, jack121 said:

And there it is. 666. All over again.  Again and again. Being repeated ad naseum, in your face. Blatant. No attempt to hide it whatsoever. The sign of the beast. The sign of the devil.

These people are shoving it straight out there for the world to see, yet you are so blind you cannot see it. What they believe in. What they worship: The devil. The beast.

So many people who are forum members say they do not believe in god, or are unsure, which is just tv brainwashing.

Look at your leaders and look at who they bow down to. The most powerful, the richest, most influential,  most knowledgeable people in the world, your leaders: are devil worshippers.

That is the reason for all the paedophilia. Child abuse is a very common way to show your love and commitment to the beast.

A famous person said: If you believe in the existence of the devil, you must believe in the existence of a god.

If you believe in the existence of a god, you must believe in the existence of a devil. You cannot have one without the other.

Look at all the books, the koran, the bible etc which demonstrate this.

But people have bowed down and worshipped the tv, the well known liar, and accepted the tv's bs about evolution, global warming, man came from apes and all that nonsense. When no one has ever put forward any solid proof that evolution ever happened, that is why after over a century it is still called the theory of evolution, not the fact of evolution.

Look to your leaders and see what they believe in, then do the opposite.

Where they show hatred, you show mercy. Where they show racism, you show peace and multi-culture. Where they bow down to the devil, you turn to god.