Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

1 Don't put yourself in situations where confrontation is possible

2 Wear the mask if it affords you protection to get in and out of somewhere,it wont kill you but it will protect you in a way it wasn't meant to

3 Don't rely on the police coming to your aid

4 keep your eye on local news and an ear on the same

5 Don't worry about it too much,theres a larger chance nothing will ever happen to you,if and when attacks do happen they will be isolated and normally it will start over something else,the sheep haven't got the stomach for an organised witchunt yet

Play the grey man or be the grey man

4 hours ago, Shake said:

Just for protection at the moment. Some of the looks of disgust I get is kind of funny.

No seriously, I need to focus on the good and not the bad. To be honest I am struggling at the moment but the information here is amazing

Maybe we should all pretend to be Jehovah’s witnesses. That will guarantee everyone leaves us alone😂

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

When do you think the ‘thinning of the herd’ will become obvious to people. By the time it gets to the point that everyone we speak to knows at least one person who has died since the plandemic it’ll probably be too late for mass resistance.

Never. Trust Auntie(bbc). And anyway the dead will be remembered for giving the survivors life. Waiting for the covid memorial wall, bit like Vietnam wall in USA.

42 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I get the sense that there will be a mass nationwide Vax push in these next weeks, similar to what happened at Twickenham last week. The tabloids have started to use the word blitz quite regularly which is ominous. I think the speed and intensity of it will perhaps sweep up the vaccine hesitant and push them over.

Blitzkrieg is a military technique that consists of a violent surprise attack on the enemy. It seeks to confuse the opponent on a physical and psychological level in order to eliminate any of their chances of fighting back.

According to lbc ethnic groups are rushing to get it now.

Sounds a bit dubious after all this time of not wanting to. 

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Meanwhile royals have 3+ children... nice for them.

Untitled.jpg

Mmm, and interestingly these celebs are vaxxed (or not) by people not wearing gloves, ditto Twat Wankock, by his bum chum no less.

Posted (edited)

An open letter from UK doctors to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

"We wish to notify you of our grave concerns regarding all proposals to administer COVID-19 vaccines to children. Recently leaked Government documents suggested that a COVID-19 vaccine rollout in children over 12 years old is already planned for September 2021, and the possibility of children as young as 5 years old being vaccinated in the summer in a worst-case scenario.1

We have been deeply disturbed to hear several Government and SAGE representatives calling in the media for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout to be “turning to children as fast as we can”.2 Teaching materials circulated to London schools contain emotionally loaded questions and inaccuracies3. In addition, there has been disturbing language used by teaching union leaders, implying that coercion of children to accept the COVID-19 vaccines through peer pressure in schools was to be encouraged, despite the fact that coercion to accept a medical treatment is against UK and International Laws and Declarations.4 Rhetoric such as this is irresponsible and unethical, and encourages the public to demand the vaccination of minors with a product still at the research stage and about which no medium- or long-term effects are known, against a disease which presents no material risk to them. A summary of our reasons is given below and a more detailed fully referenced explanation is available.5

Risks and benefits in medical treatments
Vaccines, like any other medical treatment, come with varied risks and benefits. Therefore, we must consider each product, individually, on its merits, and specifically for which patients or sections of the population is the risk/benefit ratio acceptable. For COVID-19 vaccines, the potential benefits are clear for the elderly and vulnerable, however, for children, the balance of benefit and risk would be quite different. We are raising these concerns as part of an informed debate, which is a vital part of the proper, scientific process. We must ensure that there is no repeat of any past tragedies which have occurred especially when vaccines are rushed to market. For example, the swine flu vaccine, Pandemrix, rolled out following the pandemic of 2010, resulted in over one thousand cases of narcolepsy, a devastating brain injury, in children and teenagers, before being withdrawn.6"

https://www.hartgroup.org/open-letter-child-vaccination/

https://www.narcolepsy.org.uk/resources/pandemrix-narcolepsy

@Mitochondrial Eve@Basket Case@ink@Grumpy Owl@screamingeagle@oddsnsods@Velma@Macnamara

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Well surprise surprise :classic_rolleyes:

Facemask rules to 'remain in place after Freedom Day' - as poll reveals more than 70% of Britons back keeping coverings AFTER June 21

43850579-0-image-m-98_1622853024062.jpg

The news comes as England's highly anticipated June 21 'Freedom Day' now appears to be hanging in the balance amid the rapid spread of the Indian variant.

7 out of 10?

More like 7 out of 100.

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

But what can we do?

I mean I have started Martial Arts but I'm the least likely person to get in a punch-up.

Martial arts?

I find a football sock with two snooker balls in it far better.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

I get the sense that there will be a mass nationwide Vax push in these next weeks, similar to what happened at Twickenham last week. The tabloids have started to use the word blitz quite regularly which is ominous. I think the speed and intensity of it will perhaps sweep up the vaccine hesitant and push them over.

Blitzkrieg is a military technique that consists of a violent surprise attack on the enemy. It seeks to confuse the opponent on a physical and psychological level in order to eliminate any of their chances of fighting back.

Yep. Cue the media amping up people's anger at being forced to return early from holidays (what the staged Portugal debacle is really about) and not being allowed to have a holiday, even when countries are saying the UK is being too strict...blame it on the unvaccinated to stir up public fury. That will be the gov/media's next move. Even when there is no significant spike from hundreds of thousands on marches and packed beaches and parks over the last few weeks. 

Maybe they sense the insanity of it all might become apparent to the brainwashed sheep soon so are speeding the process up. 

Posted (edited)

The only reason to Vax children is either they're expecting Covid to be here when they're adults or that they like everyone else must take the anti-fertility drug.

Its amazing that Dan Browns Inferno was about a billionaire philanthropist that created a virus that made two thirds of Earths population sterile. In the movie Professor Robert Langdon saves the day but in the book when he and the CDC get to the virus they find that it was released a week prior and that two thirds of humanity was now sterile.

The CDC agent then said something like 'We tried, but you and I both know, it is for the best, right'.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

The only reason to Vax children is either they're expecting Covid to be here when they're adults or that they like everyone else must take the anti-fertility drug.

Its amazing that Dan Browns Inferno was about a billionaire philanthropist that created a virus that made two thirds of Deaths population sterile. In the movie Professor Robert Langdon saves the day but in the book when he and the CDC get to the virus they find that it was released a will prior and that two thirds of humanity was now sterile.

The CDC agent then said something like 'We tried, but you and I both know, it is for the best, right'.

its amazing Dan Browns Angels and Demons was Science vs Religion

• Like 1

Its amazing that one genome is sent out and each drug company downloads it into their mRNA computer software and make several vaccines that in historical terms would take 10-15 years for each.

Its just unbelievable and yet people are so dumb with their deeply ingrained saviour complex, never realising the saviour is thyself.

Children, absolute xhildren and that's why big daddy government always treats them as such.

• Like 1