Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

https://cosmicintelligenceagency.com/plutoinaquarius/

It enters Aquarius in 2023, retrogrades back into Capricorn for a while, then in 2024 goes back into Aquarius for about 30 years.

It doesn't matter what you think or believe about astrology,  TPTB use the energies to achieve their goals.

Aquarius rules technology, AI, it's about collectivism. Very telling.

Pluto is about generational shifts of energy, it rules Scorpio, and the 8th House, and is about profound transformation.

• transformation
  • intensity
  • sex
  • death
  • psychology
  • everything under the surface
  • the money of other people
  • seduction
  • obsession
  • death
  • birth.

The most important thing associated with Pluto is transformation. If you remember one thing from reading about Pluto in astrology, it should be this.

Thanks Pina, out of likes👍

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

Doubt the dinghy people would fill out a census😂 They’d be on their home country’s birth register. I believe Genocide HQ know population stats, it’s us that don’t know and will never know. That’s why I wanted input on when people thought it would be obvious the herd has been thinned out. It seems it’s going to happen since the injection cull has commenced, so at what point do people realise that there’s not as many people around that there used to be, ie, less cars on the road, less congested public transport etc.. what’s the tipping point🤔

There is definitely less road traffic about lately, where I am its always been a busy road.

We get the 8 to 9am rush then the 6pm rush, then its pretty quiet all night now.

If this is caused by the rising cost of petrol, or something else,  I don't  know?

The population figures we are told bear little  truth to reality, all those people in Chinatown for their no questions asked vaccination last week show this to be a fact.

Doubt the dinghy people would fill out a census😂 They’d be on their home country’s birth register. I believe Genocide HQ know population stats, it’s us that don’t know and will never know. That’s why I wanted input on when people thought it would be obvious the herd has been thinned out. It seems it’s going to happen since the injection cull has commenced, so at what point do people realise that there’s not as many people around that there used to be, ie, less cars on the road, less congested public transport etc.. what’s the tipping point🤔

When their own kith and kin kark it suddenly and without much warning,at that point they 'may' realise but i doubt it very much

The herd has been being thinned for years (liverpool pathway ) now termed covid protocol and it will continue to be thinned

1600 people die in the UK a day of all causes and no one except relatives notice,11200 a week ,44800 a month.I reckon they can double if not treble that and apart from foi requests to local councils for burial and cremation figures no one would notice

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LightandLove said:

Makes you wonder whether the next thing will be a definite blaming of the unjabbed for continuing restrictions? 

That's already been happening, in as much as the areas where the so called Indian variant is allegedly rife, are being harrassed by local and national media to ramp up the test and injection uptake. 

So yep, that blame factor will no doubt become increasingly in your face.

That way, the poor old leaders will be forced to comply with the demand from, 'the majority of the public' to make the toxin stab mandatory.

PRS all the fucking way!

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Bullion said:

interesting meme. my brains not working to fact check.

i got to 27million sq ft in 1 sq mile then gave up

Untitled.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

interesting meme. my brains not working to fact check

Untitled.jpg

I've  read the same about Texas and the population  density if done there would be about same as New York.

They want us dead, they don't need us now.

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

"Just had my 15th booster jab, but we still can't go on holiday and its 2024, starting to get really annoyed now.." 

Out of LOL's 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled.jpg

Yeah they want uber, under population 

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Well surprise surprise :classic_rolleyes:

Facemask rules to 'remain in place after Freedom Day' - as poll reveals more than 70% of Britons back keeping coverings AFTER June 21

43850579-0-image-m-98_1622853024062.jpg

The news comes as England's highly anticipated June 21 'Freedom Day' now appears to be hanging in the balance amid the rapid spread of the Indian variant.

Well, "infections" have risen by two-thirds, from whatever they were before, not deaths, that's flat-lined, not cases, they are all packed away, it's the "infected" we need to worry about now, blatantly walking around unvaxxed and looking too damn healthy for their own good. Treat them like lepers, that will help.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

There is definitely less road traffic about lately, where I am its always been a busy road.

We get the 8 to 9am rush then the 6pm rush, then its pretty quiet all night now.

If this is caused by the rising cost of petrol, or something else,  I don't  know?

The population figures we are told bear little  truth to reality, all those people in Chinatown for their no questions asked vaccination last week show this to be a fact.

Our roads are only quieter atm because we’re on another lockdown, they’re hectic otherwise. Around my area every adult in a household has a car, between me and my neighbours either side that’s 10 cars, Klaus must be bursting his gasket with news like that.🤯

• Haha 1

Our roads are only quieter atm because we’re on another lockdown, they’re hectic otherwise. Around my area every adult in a household has a car, between me and my neighbours either side that’s 10 cars, Klaus must be bursting his gasket with news like that.🤯

It's nearly 10am now and the road outside is like a Sunday morning level of traffic. In past years it would be blocked by now. 

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

When their own kith and kin kark it suddenly and without much warning,at that point they 'may' realise but i doubt it very much

The herd has been being thinned for years (liverpool pathway ) now termed covid protocol and it will continue to be thinned

1600 people die in the UK a day of all causes and no one except relatives notice,11200 a week ,44800 a month.I reckon they can double if not treble that and apart from foi requests to local councils for burial and cremation figures no one would notice

What’s the birth rate there supposedly, bet it’s a net population increase. Over here they say for 2019 deaths were 169,301, births 305,832, so net increase of 136,531 and that’s without immigration for that year. No matter what is happening the official stats will show population increase for years to come to avoid spooking any of the herd that is looking at the figures.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It's got the point where I don't believe a word on the MSM or what they portray, so I'll be sticking with the word of God, you'll not go far wrong, believe me,

Edit

or rather believe God!

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled.jpg

I remember there was an advert, sometime in the 1980's which said that if all the worlds population stood side-by-side it would fill the area of the Isle of Wight.

I looked at my brother and we both said, at the same time, 'really?'.

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I remember putting this quote up on FB at the start of all this - actually got it off this site. To my shame, I didn't check the veracity of it and only just this moment remembered that I had both posted it and not checked it for accuracy.

Yet again it's a fleeting visit and I'll probably forget all about it again lest somebody has the time to check and then quote this post.

I was up until 3am on a beach in South Wales photographing the Milky Way - it's at times like that when I forget absolutely every bit of news ever.

Jacques Attali denies the quote attributed to him saying that it is made up of "truncated sentences cherry picked from comments he made during an interview and later published in the book by the title L’Avenir de la Vie (the Future of Life) by Michel Salomon."

But, according to this piece, he has advocated euthanasia and sees older people as a burden on society. He has said that the "human machine" should be brought to an "abrupt halt" rather than deteriorate gradually.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/bill-sardi/the-worlds-master-diabolitician-calls-the-shots-on-the-extermination-of-human-populations/

This is part of what he said apparently taken verbatim from his interview with Michel Saloman:

In a capitalist society, killing machines, prostheses that will make it possible to eliminate life when it is too unbearable or economically too costly, will come into being and will be common practice. I therefore believe that euthanasia, whether it is a value of freedom or a commodity, will be one of the rules of future society.

He has attended Bilberberg meetings and is quoted as foretelling that pandemics may be used to control populations including via a global police force and global taxation.

So whilst the quote may not be a verbatim depiction of things he has said, he does appear to hold the views attributed to him.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, people are getting ready to launch at us for not wearing a face nappy.

I sense real anger under the surface, and micro aggressions that I've sensed for a while- people not being quite so polite towards me- are getting more frequent.

I need a speech prepared, involving facts and figures, but I suspect it is too late for them now to listen to reason.

I don’t see it like that at all to be honest . I’ve been on the London Underground quite a lot recently having started working again and I’m seeing more and more maskless faces. I think rising temperatures probably help too . 

8 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Jacques Attali denies the quote attributed to him saying that it is made up of "truncated sentences cherry picked from comments he made during an interview and later published in the book by the title L’Avenir de la Vie (the Future of Life) by Michel Salomon."

But, according to this piece, he has advocated euthanasia and sees older people as a burden on society. He has said that the "human machine" should be brought to an "abrupt halt" rather than deteriorate gradually.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/05/bill-sardi/the-worlds-master-diabolitician-calls-the-shots-on-the-extermination-of-human-populations/

This is part of what he said apparently taken verbatim from his interview with Michel Saloman:

He has attended Bilberberg meetings and is quoted as foretelling that pandemics may be used to control populations including via a global police force and global taxation.

So whilst the quote may not be a verbatim depiction of things he has said, he does appear to hold the views attributed to him.

Out of likes-Thanks for this.

5 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

I don’t see it like that at all to be honest . I’ve been on the London Underground quite a lot recently having started working again and I’m seeing more and more maskless faces. I think rising temperatures probably help too . 

That's very encouraging, great 👍

Not where I live but maybe it will spread up north a bit?

I get the sense that there will be a mass nationwide Vax push in these next weeks, similar to what happened at Twickenham last week. The tabloids have started to use the word blitz quite regularly which is ominous. I think the speed and intensity of it will perhaps sweep up the vaccine hesitant and push them over.

Blitzkrieg is a military technique that consists of a violent surprise attack on the enemy. It seeks to confuse the opponent on a physical and psychological level in order to eliminate any of their chances of fighting back.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Shake said:

Choose any supermarket. I am going to wear a tin foil hat and get my cans of apple juice, just so I can see the reactions.

It's getting more and more mental everyday. 

I got weird looks not wearing a filthy face nappy and carrying a Bible in my hand earlier. At least people moved out the way quicker. I had one covidiot wanting to start on me though...maybe it was his conscience kicking in...highly questionable

They’ve been taught well to believe that anyone dying must have an underlying condition. Problem is that everyone on earth probably has some underlying condition.  Soon there will be covid ingrowing toe nail and long covid acne 😁