Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Why doesn't this surprise me :classic_rolleyes:

Scramble to save Freedom Day: Second jabs to be accelerated for over 40s with wait between doses cut to eight weeks - while officials draw up secret plans to delay end of restrictions until JULY after daily infections rise above 6,000

DM

Makes you wonder whether the next thing will be a definite blaming of the unjabbed for continuing restrictions? 

3 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

Makes you wonder whether the next thing will be a definite blaming of the unjabbed for continuing restrictions? 

I'm waiting for that one! 🤬

6 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Given that figures are manipulated we can’t even be sure that earth is populated by 7 billion people. We can be sure though that they’re not going to report a reduction in population even after any die off.

Perhaps thats why they seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time money and effort on the UK census this year as opposed to ones in the past

They need accurate figures for their herd thinning so they can then report back to murder central with their slaughter targets met

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it really is going to get dangerous for lone people to be without masks especially when 'freedom day ' gets postponed,they will be hunting for outlets for their pent up frustration and their inability to actually get anywhere near the person/s who caused their anguish .They have been primed as to who to hate and who is to blame ,All i can say is in my best Hill st blues impression 'Be careful out there'

But what can we do?

I mean I have started Martial Arts but I'm the least likely person to get in a punch-up.

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

I'm waiting for that one! 🤬

Reading the comments on the Daily Mail website last night the brainwashing and programming has been a resounding success,not total,but there is a large proportion of posters there who have some extreme views regarding what should happen to unvaxxed people,the plan is well underway,I also noted yesterday that there is a worry by the authorities of black on white violence in Birmingham today with several social media posts threatening it and in retaliation to the killing of a 14 year old kid

The plan is happening

1 hour ago, alexa said:

If anything major is going to happen I would say it's going to be September 22nd or 23rd, but I can't predict the year, nobody knows this. 

They also use Astrology as well as numerology,  and Pluto enters Aquarius in 2023

Just now, Pina Colada said:

But what can we do?

I mean I have started Martial Arts but I'm the least likely person to get in a punch-up.

1 Don't put yourself in situations where confrontation is possible

2 Wear the mask if it affords you protection to get in and out of somewhere,it wont kill you but it will protect you in a way it wasn't meant to

3 Don't rely on the police coming to your aid

4 keep your eye on local news and an ear on the same

5 Don't worry about it too much,theres a larger chance nothing will ever happen to you,if and when attacks do happen they will be isolated and normally it will start over something else,the sheep haven't got the stomach for an organised witchunt yet

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Reading the comments on the Daily Mail website last night the brainwashing and programming has been a resounding success,not total,but there is a large proportion of posters there who have some extreme views regarding what should happen to unvaxxed people,the plan is well underway,I also noted yesterday that there is a worry by the authorities of black on white violence in Birmingham today with several social media posts threatening it and in retaliation to the killing of a 14 year old kid

The plan is happening

On time as per.

5 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

They also use Astrology as well as numerology,  and Pluto enters Aquarius in 2023

I'm not into Astrology much, what does Pluto entering into Aquarius mean ?

24 minutes ago, LightandLove said:

We are going to experience a massive propaganda campaign against us and the stupidity of the proles does not give me much hope. This is going to be fucking tough and the biggest test of our lives. Our intelligence is perhaps our best defense.

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

1 Don't put yourself in situations where confrontation is possible

2 Wear the mask if it affords you protection to get in and out of somewhere,it wont kill you but it will protect you in a way it wasn't meant to

3 Don't rely on the police coming to your aid

4 keep your eye on local news and an ear on the same

5 Don't worry about it too much,theres a larger chance nothing will ever happen to you,if and when attacks do happen they will be isolated and normally it will start over something else,the sheep haven't got the stomach for an organised witchunt yet

Yes, worth having a face nappy in the handbag in case.

But I do sense this tension bubbling under the surface, like a pack of wolves on leashes ready to attack when I waltz into a shop without a mask, ignore the hand sanitizer and behave like old normal.

Paid someone the other day, and the £10 note in change got hand sanitized before being presented to me as my change.

It was a private appointment- alternative healthcare- they should know better.

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Perhaps thats why they seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time money and effort on the UK census this year as opposed to ones in the past

They need accurate figures for their herd thinning so they can then report back to murder central with their slaughter targets met

👍We’re having a census here too in August. I would’ve thought the births and deaths registry in every country would know the ‘real’ population at any given time, no doubt that’s why they were established. It’s just the published figures on government websites that joe public can access that are false. 

8 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

hi people, I've just come across this excerpt, haven't yet fact checked it but will post it up here.

"Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:  

“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.  

Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.  

Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.  

Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.  

Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.  

We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!  

We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.  

The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.  

The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “  This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”  

I remember putting this quote up on FB at the start of all this - actually got it off this site. To my shame, I didn't check the veracity of it and only just this moment remembered that I had both posted it and not checked it for accuracy.

Yet again it's a fleeting visit and I'll probably forget all about it again lest somebody has the time to check and then quote this post.

I was up until 3am on a beach in South Wales photographing the Milky Way - it's at times like that when I forget absolutely every bit of news ever.

51 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I think it really is going to get dangerous for lone people to be without masks especially when 'freedom day ' gets postponed,they will be hunting for outlets for their pent up frustration and their inability to actually get anywhere near the person/s who caused their anguish .They have been primed as to who to hate and who is to blame ,All i can say is in my best Hill st blues impression 'Be careful out 

Palmheel strike to the conk puts off most aggressors .

They are the people who wanted lockdowns and vaccination,  be careful what you ask for has never been so true.!

7 minutes ago, Bullion said:

👍We’re having a census here too in August. I would’ve thought the births and deaths registry in every country would know the ‘real’ population at any given time, no doubt that’s why they were established. It’s just the published figures on government websites that joe public can access that are false. 

In the UK we have had an influx of rubber dinghy rapids riders over the last 18 months on a scale not quite seen before and a lot of people are here that wont be registered on the births marriages or deaths register

2 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Think about it, 9/11, 7/7 etc. So there must be an occult date and time that favours their undertakings. These super elites wouldn't fart without it being an auspicious time.

Madam Blavatski would know.

I used to have a good book that covered this kind of occult stuff, but I can only remember some vague details now.

Any ritualistic or 'magical' practice was all based on gathering as much 'stuff' together that resonates with the same energies to manifest the aim.

So it would be more than date alone that would be significant I think, though that would play a part. The day of the week / planetary alignment / moon phase / anniversaries  & tons of other things would all be relevant, that might not all be obvious to the mundane observer.

I do believe the claims that these controllers are satanic.

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

I'm not into Astrology much, what does Pluto entering into Aquarius mean ?

https://cosmicintelligenceagency.com/plutoinaquarius/

It enters Aquarius in 2023, retrogrades back into Capricorn for a while, then in 2024 goes back into Aquarius for about 30 years.

It doesn't matter what you think or believe about astrology,  TPTB use the energies to achieve their goals.

Aquarius rules technology, AI, it's about collectivism. Very telling.

Pluto is about generational shifts of energy, it rules Scorpio, and the 8th House, and is about profound transformation.

• transformation
  • intensity
  • sex
  • death
  • psychology
  • everything under the surface
  • the money of other people
  • seduction
  • obsession
  • death
  • birth.

The most important thing associated with Pluto is transformation. If you remember one thing from reading about Pluto in astrology, it should be this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

In the UK we have had an influx of rubber dinghy rapids riders over the last 18 months on a scale not quite seen before and a lot of people are here that wont be registered on the births marriages or deaths register

Doubt the dinghy people would fill out a census😂 They’d be on their home country’s birth register. I believe Genocide HQ know population stats, it’s us that don’t know and will never know. That’s why I wanted input on when people thought it would be obvious the herd has been thinned out. It seems it’s going to happen since the injection cull has commenced, so at what point do people realise that there’s not as many people around that there used to be, ie, less cars on the road, less congested public transport etc.. what’s the tipping point🤔