Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I wonder if one could figure out the date when the Great Hack will cripple the world. Maybe using occult numerology one could actually work out the date and time of Armageddon. When nuclear Armageddon is a real threat. Of course it's all theatre but it would be on point for the super Nation to resort to MADness (Mutually Assured Destruction) and launch all their nukes. The airwaves are filled crying hysterical reporters, everyone aware that nuclear Armageddon is actually happening.

Every stranger who's eyes you meet as you run to your home and loved ones will know just as you do that we've all only minutes to live. Tears, wailing and gnashing of teeth, even some people laughing, freaking out in a maddening panick as the sons of man are all finally facing their existential selves. Death is inevitable, the TV advises on every channel to hug and say goodbye to your loved ones. Its really the end....... Only to have UFO's en masse, save us by shooting them down and the high skies over every county on this final and mournful night are lit up with a light a thousand Suns as the nukes detonate high above the Earths atmosphere the sound like the Angels first Trumpet hails the end of an age by fire, proving to every human that on this day, man came close to his own total destruction....relaxit's still theatre. Yes, this Earth ends in fire, but does that mean we die? Maybe just in the occult sense. I will leave the events of the following days to your, now blown imaginations. World peace anyone?

A Fire Sale is an all-out cyberwarfare attack that performs a three-stage systematic attack on a nation's computer infrastructure. Hackers called it Fire Sale because "Everything must go".

• Stage 1: Shutting down all transportation systems; such as traffic lights, railroad lines, subway system and airport systems.
  • Stage 2: Disable the financial systems; including Wall Street, banks and financial records.
  • Stage 3: Turning off public utility systems, such as electricity, gas lines, telecommunications and satellite systems.

Annuit cœptis, the divine favours our work.

Novus ordo seclorum, a new order for the age.

Why doesn't this surprise me :classic_rolleyes:

Scramble to save Freedom Day: Second jabs to be accelerated for over 40s with wait between doses cut to eight weeks - while officials draw up secret plans to delay end of restrictions until JULY after daily infections rise above 6,000

DM

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

At this point if they’re brainwashed into getting the vax, no one should stand in their way

Freedom to choose works all ways. 

We base choice upon information , memory. Everyone picks and chooses information based upon their unique perspective. 

Respect others choices to protect one's own right to choose

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Well I was offered one in March...so they must still be going!!

Someone I worked with said you can only have so many tetanus  vaccines as they stop working after too many.. sorry bit vague, but it was a while ago.

6 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I wonder if one could figure out the date when the Great Hack will cripple the world. Maybe using occult numerology one could actually work out the date and time of Armageddon. When nuclear Armageddon is a real threat. Of course it's all theatre but it would be on point for the super Nation to resort to MADness (Mutually Assured Destruction) and launch all their nukes. The airwaves are filled crying hysterical reporters, everyone aware that nuclear Armageddon is actually happening.

Every stranger who's eyes you meet as you run to your home and loved ones will know just as you do that we've all only minutes to live. Tears, wailing and gnashing of teeth, even some people laughing, freaking out in a maddening panick as the sons of man are all finally facing their existential selves. Death is inevitable, the TV advises on every channel to hug and say goodbye to your loved ones. Its really the end....... Only to have UFO's en masse, save us by shooting them down and the high skies over every county on this final and mournful night are lit up with a light a thousand Suns as the nukes detonate high above the Earths atmosphere the sound like the Angels first Trumpet hails the end of an age by fire, proving to every human that on this day, man came close to his own total destruction....relaxit's still theatre. Yes, this Earth ends in fire, but does that mean we die? Maybe just in the occult sense. I will leave the events of the following days to your, now blown imaginations. World peace anyone?

A Fire Sale is an all-out cyberwarfare attack that performs a three-stage systematic attack on a nation's computer infrastructure. Hackers called it Fire Sale because "Everything must go".

• Stage 1: Shutting down all transportation systems; such as traffic lights, railroad lines, subway system and airport systems.
  • Stage 2: Disable the financial systems; including Wall Street, banks and financial records.
  • Stage 3: Turning off public utility systems, such as electricity, gas lines, telecommunications and satellite systems.

Annuit cœptis, the divine favours our work.

Novus ordo seclorum, a new order for the age.

I can see this happening, it's all part of their script but just remember this the earth will be cleansed by fire, but not by Nukes.

Yeah, it's a cull. Its designed to decrease the lifespan and specifically targets the weak and thus undesirable traits. Eugenics anyone. Its a brave new world. Only the strong will survive and sill as the lower/labour cast, they must play the life lottery because they really don't own themselves. Take suicide, it's illegal. Its a crime too kill yourself. If that doesn't make it clear that you don't own yourself and the government does. Soon they'll own your genome. This will be a big thing. Owning the deeds and rights to your own genome. Its a new form of slavery, ownership and bonds. It is a brave new world.

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

while officials draw up secret plans to delay end of restrictions until JULY after daily infections rise above 6,000

I reckon the plan is delay until july to allow the test numbers to climb up again.. more mass tests to come.

As we all know they aren't infected they are cases.

Hmmm, nuclear bombs are kinda fire. Its hard to tell as John baptised with water (emotional conscience) and Christ baptised with fire (spiritual conscience). But then again the flood was literal, so....

Think about it, 9/11, 7/7 etc. So there must be an occult date and time that favours their undertakings. These super elites wouldn't fart without it being an auspicious time.

Madam Blavatski would know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BossCrow said:

The 'WV Community Champions' logo is in green and purple - same as the 'Common Purpose' colour scheme. https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Same as the Jo Cox memorial plaque;

-17.jpeg.5269d09ba857a24bcf4d66eea39a5651.jpeg

Good spot,if i remember correctly the street wardens wore a uniform of similar colours,i had to spend a day with them on a jolly and the scheme i was involved in the common purpose 'leader' of it spent hours agonising (and spending multi thousands ) on the colour scheme for the uniforms,i lasted aboout a week ,theres only so many reports of dogs shitting on the street (which seemed to be the only complaint) that a man can deal with,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I reckon the plan is delay until july to allow the test numbers to climb up again.. more mass tests to come.

As we all know they aren't infected they are cases.

Yes, I thought this too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Think about it, 9/11, 7/7 etc. So there must be an occult date and time that favours their undertakings. These super elites wouldn't fart without it being an auspicious time.

Madam Blavatski would know.

If anything major is going to happen I would say it's going to be September 22nd or 23rd, but I can't predict the year, nobody knows this. 

Snip-it_1622872600858.jpg.71f7fa6d77de346ce79058805cb74dce.jpg

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/analysis-super-contagious-delta-variant-has-public-health-experts-worried/wcm/e5c6a517-6897-4ec8-ab46-58275dec5554/amp/

Snip-it_1622872666532.jpg.15a9d4a1d2a63a2456205870c0444b4c.jpg

Here again the saga of the fraudulent use of the PCR test continues.

"to avoid stigmatizing those countries from where they originated",

... this after stigmatizing a bunch of countries by giving a country name to a variant. 

So, this is how humanity gets culled massively, under a constant and unending barrage of hoax variants and deadly injections. Not at the hands of a mighty warrior army but rather at the hands of idle rich kiddy fondlers.

• Stage 3: Turning off public utility systems, such as electricity, gas lines, telecommunications and satellite systems

all 3 could be accomplished with a small yield nuclear device detonated approx 65 miles above the earth

Also disabling electricity would lead to all 3 events occuring

Another carrot🥕

Are holidays off the table? Grant Shapps refuses to confirm major destinations will be on the green list this summer due to the threat of Covid variants as he hints vaccines hold the key

DM

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622872600858.jpg.71f7fa6d77de346ce79058805cb74dce.jpg

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/analysis-super-contagious-delta-variant-has-public-health-experts-worried/wcm/e5c6a517-6897-4ec8-ab46-58275dec5554/amp/

Snip-it_1622872666532.jpg.15a9d4a1d2a63a2456205870c0444b4c.jpg

Here again the saga of the fraudulent use of the PCR test continues.

"to avoid stigmatizing those countries from where they originated",

... this after stigmatizing a bunch of countries by giving a country name to a variant. 

So, this is how humanity gets culled massively, under a constant and unending barrage of hoax variants and deadly injections. Not at the hands of a mighty warrior army but rather at the hands of idle rich kiddy fondlers.

I can't wait for the Omega :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

One thing I do know, there will be no rush. This is a plan of world domination has been steadily progressing since the Curch of Rome conceived its real possibility. So it's a a couple thousand years old at least probably more, so they will not rush nor make mistake. You see the difference between revolution and evolution is time. Time turns a revolution, the speed of change of which causes unease and rebellion and evolution, the perceived natural progression due to its changes occurring over a human lifetime. So their revolution, although always speeding up like a water circling a drain, once at the precipice, change will occur at speeds where once a century's changes now happen in decade, then year then month etc until we finally enter the event horizon and disappear for good 🙂

1 minute ago, alexa said:

Another carrot🥕

Are holidays off the table? Grant Shapps refuses to confirm major destinations will be on the green list this summer due to the threat of Covid variants as he hints vaccines hold the key

DM

And gullible and dim witted will fall for it again   and again    ad infinitum, the stick doesnt seem to be hurting them enough

And completely aided and abetted by the msm

We know, anecdotally of course, that UFO's are able to deactivate nukes, also a U.S Military Offical did say on Tucker Carlson that every and I mean every U.S nuclear installation had been visited by UFO's at some time at least once.

No More Nukes.... Aliens where investigating reports of 'Burning Clouds' in Earths atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And gullible and dim witted will fall for it again   and again    ad infinitum, the stick doesnt seem to be hurting them enough

"Just had my 15th booster jab, but we still can't go on holiday and its 2024, starting to get really annoyed now.." 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3