Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I was in Tesco- again- t'other day, and I overheard these 2 women discussing 2 people who have recently died unexpectedly, one from heart attack or problems, they didn't seem to be joining the dots though....

Next it will be people in their twenties...

Teens...

Kids...

People are so thick.

Choose any supermarket. I am going to wear a tin foil hat and get my cans of apple juice, just so I can see the reactions.

 

It's getting more and more mental everyday. 

 

I got weird looks not wearing a filthy face nappy and carrying a Bible in my hand earlier. At least people moved out the way quicker. I had one covidiot wanting to start on me though...maybe it was his conscience kicking in...highly questionable

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I lived on connaught road for a short time in the 80's ,might go just to get the t shirt to deface and a memory lane visit

 

Is WV champions some spin off from the street warden scheme they had some time ago ? probably some budgetary connection along the way,they used to be funded by the office of the deputy prime minister (two jags) and it was riddled with common purpose graduates,probably absorbed into the current coucil rebranded and disguised

The 'WV Community Champions' logo is in green and purple - same as the 'Common Purpose' colour scheme. https://www.cpexposed.com/about-common-purpose

Same as the Jo Cox memorial plaque;

-17.jpeg.5269d09ba857a24bcf4d66eea39a5651.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bombadil said:

 I love meat but reckon I can manage without. Won’t be eating any lab grown or insect products. I leave that to Greta Thunberg and all her useless hangers on.

Maybe Greta will grow fat on her maggot sausages?🤣🤣🤣

1842212890_MEMEmorialDayMEMES(90).jpg.167347b5af7e10bc5c54d7f2117cb3c9.jpg

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

https://bnf.nice.org.uk/drug/midazolam.html
 

Important safety information

For all BENZODIAZEPINES

MHRA/CHM advice: Benzodiazepines and opioids: reminder of risk of potentially fatal respiratory depression (March 2020)

The MHRA reminds healthcare professionals that benzodiazepines and benzodiazepine-like drugs co-prescribed with opioids can produce additive CNS depressant effects, thereby increasing the risk of sedation, respiratory depression, coma, and death. Healthcare professionals are advised to only co-prescribe if there is no alternative and, if necessary, the lowest possible doses should be given for the shortest duration. Patients should be closely monitored for signs of respiratory depression at initiation of treatment and when there is any change in prescribing, such as dose adjustments or new interactions. If methadone is co-prescribed with a benzodiazepine or benzodiazepine-like drug, the respiratory depressant effect of methadone may be delayed; patients should be monitored for at least 2 weeks after initiation or changes in prescribing. Patients should be informed of the signs and symptoms of respiratory depression and sedation, and advised to seek urgent medical attention should these occur.

For MIDAZOLAM

Anaesthesia

Benzodiazepines should only be administered for anaesthesia by, or under the direct supervision of, personnel experienced in their use, with adequate training in anaesthesia and airway management.

NHS Never Event: Mis-selection of high-strength midazolam during conscious sedation (January 2018).

In clinical areas performing conscious sedation, high-strength preparations (5 mg/mL in 2 mL and 10 mL ampoules, or 2 mg/mL in 5 mL ampoules) should not be selected in place of the 1 mg/mL preparation.

The areas where high-strength midazolam is used should be restricted to those performing general anaesthesia, intensive care, palliative care, or areas where its use has been formally risk-assessed in the organisation. In these situations the higher strength may be more appropriate to administer the prescribed dose.

It is advised that flumazenil is available when midazolam is used, to reverse the effects if necessary.

 

That looks pretty clear to me. It’s not being hidden that it causes respiratory depression and should only be given if there is no alternative and in certain circumstances so any doctor giving it is personally liable and have to explain their actions if they’ve gone against it. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I lived on connaught road for a short time in the 80's ,might go just to get the t shirt to deface and a memory lane visit

 

Is WV champions some spin off from the street warden scheme they had some time ago ? probably some budgetary connection along the way,they used to be funded by the office of the deputy prime minister (two jags) and it was riddled with common purpose graduates,probably absorbed into the current coucil rebranded and disguised

Yeah, go down and have a look at the vaccine walk if you get a chance. might be interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

hi people, I've just come across this excerpt, haven't yet fact checked it but will post it up here.

"Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:  
 
“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.  
 
Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.  
 
Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.  
 
Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.  
 
Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.  
 
We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!  
 
We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.  
 
The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.  
 
The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “  This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”  

 

Am I allowed to use the c word here? I hope so; I don’t use it often, or lightly.

 

Another utter cunt.

 

All those people he mentions have value in one way or another.  Learning from people from all walks of life is invaluable; all of us contribute to this life in different forms; imo the raison d’etre we are here.

 

Even the above arsewipe, though I often wish him and his ilk to extinction. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here’s what our Professor of genocide says about anti vaxxers 

082A24A0-0722-4986-BE5B-7C155FDDD4F3.png.64de4b86be89184e699acdbd5111f993.png

At this point if they’re brainwashed into getting the vax, no one should stand in their way.... they’ll be bloody useless to the resistance when tshtf anyway. ‘ Small minority’, yeah right, they’ve had to orchestrate another lockdown to try and encourage vax uptake. He knows where he can stick it 🍑

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BossCrow said:

E29Ivr0XwAIH57k.jpeg.40cf17f677d3d0502019b9a447eb9bf4.jpeg

 

2.2 mile walk.

 

12th June = 666 [12(6+6) June(6)] (or 12=3 x 6)

 

Vaccine Walk [V=22 W=23] (2223) 2+2+2=6 (x 3)

 

'WV Community Champions' (Wolverhampton presumably? couldn't find any mention of this organisation with a web search)

 

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

The 1 Word You'll Never Hear in 'The Walking Dead' and What Gets Used  Instead

 

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

They missed a trick there. Could have been 3.3km or 3.3 miles. Pity.

 

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I lived on connaught road for a short time in the 80's ,might go just to get the t shirt to deface and a memory lane visit

 

Is WV champions some spin off from the street warden scheme they had some time ago ? probably some budgetary connection along the way,they used to be funded by the office of the deputy prime minister (two jags) and it was riddled with common purpose graduates,probably absorbed into the current coucil rebranded and disguised

Just also noticed there's the 33 in the WV Community Champions (cc=33), and the logo is green/purple (Common Purpose colours, who you mentioned @whatthefoxhat).

Edited by BossCrow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I've put my name etc to many petitions over the years - prosecuting Bill Hates, sacking Nick Hancock etc etc etc. Like I said, I'll have been on their lists for a long time.

 

The thing is, I'm past caring about it. 

 

If they see me as their enemy, so what? 

 

All 'normal' folk are their enemies, regardless of whether you are willingly compliant or blatantly telling them you know the lot of them are criminally insane. So I choose to tell them. 

 

I don't know what success any petitions have had relating to Covid. Very probably none.

 

But lots of times in the past (reaching back around 15 years) when petitions have cropped up on forums and somebody always expresses what you have, I've delved around and shown them evidence of some petitions that have achieved the desired effect.

 

I can't be mithered doing that any more. Sign it or don't, it's your own choice and I'm not trying to persuade anybody to join in.

 

And I'm too tired to even look up the line to quote about there coming a time when silence is betrayal.

 

I WANT them to know - and not anonymously - that I object vehemently to them sticking this shite in children. I do not consent under any circumstances!!!

 

Hope you didn't miss the best petition of all... https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/75707

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

hi people, I've just come across this excerpt, haven't yet fact checked it but will post it up here.

"Jacques Attali was an advisor to François Mitterrand (former President of France) and wrote this in 1981:  
 
“In the future it will be a question of finding a way to reduce the population. We will start with the old man, because once he is over 60-65 years old, man lives longer than he produces and it costs society dearly.  
 
Then the weak and then the useless who do not contribute anything to society because there will be more and more, and especially finally the stupid.  
 
Euthanasia directed at these groups; euthanasia must be an essential instrument of our future societies, in all cases.  
 
Of course, we will not be able to execute people or organize camps. We will get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good.  
 
Too large a population, and for the most part unnecessary, is something economically too expensive. Socially, it is also much better for the human machine to stop abruptly rather than gradually deteriorate.  
 
We won’t be able to pass intelligence tests on millions and millions of people, you can imagine!  
 
We will find something or cause it; a pandemic that targets certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus that will affect the old or the elderly, it does not matter, the weak and the fearful will succumb.  
 
The stupid will believe it and ask to be treated. We will have taken care of having planned the treatment, a treatment that will be the solution.  
 
The selection of idiots will therefore be done by itself: they will go to the slaughterhouse alone. “  This fragment is excerpted from his book “Brief History of the Future”, published in France in 2006.”  

But what if a useless eater does not get the shot and is also dumb according to school? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Shake said:

Choose any supermarket. I am going to wear a tin foil hat and get my cans of apple juice, just so I can see the reactions.

 

It's getting more and more mental everyday. 

 

I got weird looks not wearing a filthy face nappy and carrying a Bible in my hand earlier. At least people moved out the way quicker. I had one covidiot wanting to start on me though...maybe it was his conscience kicking in...highly questionable

 

Carrying a Bible hey ? Good on you. There's nothing like the Good Lords protection when you need it, it frightens most of these conformists to High HELL 👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Carrying a Bible hey ? Good on you. There's nothing like the Good Lords protection when you need it, it frightens most of these conformists to High HELL 👍

Just for protection at the moment. Some of the looks of disgust I get is kind of funny.

No seriously, I need to focus on the good and not the bad. To be honest I am struggling at the moment but the information here is amazing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shake said:

Just for protection at the moment. Some of the looks of disgust I get is kind of funny.

 

I can imagine, must remember to take my Bible shopping next time :classic_biggrin:✝️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...