Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

On 6/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, zArk said:

do you not think that 'furlough' is the progeny for the Great Reset's UBI system?

Furlough is a way to get people used to being basically 'on the dole' living off govt handouts and rules who will have never done that previously- including business owners, so called middle classes etc. They are leading people by the nose into total dependence on the State. If they control your money, they control everything about you. Crypto will most likely fall too as its digital.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Furlough is a way to get people used to being basically 'on the dole' living off govt handouts and rules who will have never done that previously- including business owners, so called middle classes etc. They are leading people by the nose into total dependence on the State. If they control your money, they control everything about you. Crypto will most likely fall too as its digital.

The Septics are working on the digital dollar and the Chinese are working on a digital Yuan. Quite what this means for the man in the street isn't clear but it all sound very Great Reset-ish. As for the poor old middle class, they will go the way of the dinosaurs. They really meant it when they said we will own nothing and we'll be happy.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

...Go and look at the op's posts

In fact dont even bother,as you say you are past caring

Don't put words in my mouth please. I neither said nor implied that I am past caring about anything aside from being open in my disagreement with the agenda.

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Septics are working on the digital dollar and the Chinese are working on a digital Yuan. Quite what this means for the man in the street isn't clear but it all sound very Great Reset-ish. As for the poor old middle class, they will go the way of the dinosaurs. They really meant it when they said we will own nothing and we'll be happy.

By our being happy though, do they mean too spaced out of our heads to recognise negative emotions?

Or do people think that everyone will genuinely be happy to be able to live outside of the rat race without the burden of mortgages & debts and do on?

I'm not sure what they mean by it.

Just now, Tinfoil Hat said:

By our being happy though, do they mean too spaced out of our heads to recognise negative emotions?

Or do people think that everyone will genuinely be happy to be able to live outside of the rat race without the burden of mortgages & debts and do on?

I'm not sure what they mean by it.

I take it to mean 'you'll be happy, or you'll be shot.'

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, there's that interpretation too. Murderous gits that they are.

Always assume the worst with these people. Gates has already told us the next pandemic will be a real humdinger and I've learned to take them at their word. I reckon that when they let the next one loose, it will drop the vaccinated like flies in a cytokine storm that will have no cure. Those that survive will be rounded up and selected according to age and ability. Some they'll keep, others they won't. Eugenics writ large. 1984 will seem like the teddy bear's picnic in comparison.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Saved said:

Reminds me of when a game crashes on my Mac or mobile and I start hitting every key or button to get something to happen. It never works - always have to either force close or kill the App via settings.

People might be force closed or killed via settings in the future...

The NPC robots are breaking down.....

@Nemuri KyoshiroI think you're right.

But even so, I can't imagine any 1WO (if they pull it off) governing body managing to not turn on itself in time out of greed, egotism and jealousy in time.

Yes this could be one of the things that does indeed bring them down. There is enough in fighting amongst them already. That much is pretty obvious

• Like 1

@Nemuri KyoshiroI think you're right.

But even so, I can't imagine any 1WO (if they pull it off) governing body managing to not turn on itself out of greed, egotism and jealousy in time.

No doubt about it. They're already slitting their own throats. Fauci is on the run, Gates is in trouble, and cracks are appearing elsewhere. Keep the faith.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

There are surprisingly a lot of job offers on the market... 🤔

17 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

You do tend to jump about a bit in what you believe in though...if I may say so.  I have noticed for some time that you are not here because you are necessarily interested in David Icke....may I ask what your belief is insofar as this elusive ''virus''?...and what are your thoughts on the vaccine.?

We have seen many factual links posted here and many first hand experiences... there is a maxim of law that says " From the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth will be revealed" Do you simply disregard all other experiences and wait for your own...or do you sometimes realize that there is a point where coincidence is no longer applicable?

You mentioned earlier about someone you know dying of covid in Poland.... I have an in law who is Polish and they have had reports out of Poland initially saying someone died of covid...but then as time went on they realized it was because thats what they were told and not based on the reality. I thought I would mention this...anyway I was just wondering your actual stance on covid, the vaccine and DI.

Thanks for posting this; I couldn’t be bothered; not in a negative way, just that I used to be the same many many years ago; only believed what I could see. Thought that was the only ‘sensible’ way, til I came to my senses hehe.

People like that are, imo, one eyed.

• Thanks 1

My cousin got a call from doctors office today, didnt answer as he knows damn well what its about. He said the last 3 digits of the phone number were 666, what could possibly go wrong Emoji. I am wondering though, if/when they call me is it best just not to answer? I mean is there a possibility you could be marking yourself down as a refusenik and leave yourself for open to future harassment? It would be a pity not to answer though as I would like to put a few things across to them Emoji

2 minutes ago, owen said:
My cousin got a call from doctors office today, didnt answer as he knows damn well what its about. He said the last 3 digits of the phone number were 666, what could possibly go wrong Emoji. I am wondering though, if/when they call me is it best just not to answer? I mean is there a possibility you could be marking yourself down as a refusenik and leave yourself for open to future harassment? It would be a pity not to answer though as I would like to put a few things across to them Emoji

What age he is? 🤔

Posted (edited)

E29Ivr0XwAIH57k.jpeg.40cf17f677d3d0502019b9a447eb9bf4.jpeg

2.2 mile walk.

12th June = 666 [12(6+6) June(6)] (or 12=3 x 6)

Vaccine Walk [V=22 W=23] (2223) 2+2+2=6 (x 3)

'WV Community Champions' (Wolverhampton presumably? couldn't find any mention of this organisation with a web search)

Edited by BossCrow
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1