Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Agreed, it's ridiculous MHRA found no mistakes. The fact they injected 6 people more or less simultaneously with a new drug should be unforgivable in itself, that's just common sense. Let alone the other mistakes.

Quote from the article;

Parexel refused to comment on the Dispatches findings, while TeGenero, the German company which made the drug, said the trial was 'the right thing to do'.

The MHRA, which gave the human trial the go-ahead after looking at the results of animal experiments, said the men were given doses 500 times lower than those used in animals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-406764/Elephant-Man-drug-trial-victims-injected-quickly.html

This adds weight to the argument that animal testing is fairly pointless. Although it doesn't say what happened to the animal test subjects - maybe they all died.

Lots of talk of T cell receptors cytokine storms/syndrome and this is from 2006,jump forward 15 years and we have in the last 12 months all become very familiar with those terms and given the speed of progress (progress is a moot point and speed is purely the result of profits available) we have the mass vaccination of the planet with drugs predicted to cause what was shown in the doc.

My hopes for the future of humanity diminish each day

The mind manipulation by Wlan/WLAN has already done a good job.Because the CIA/NSA etc. has already well tested in the 70s and 80s (project Pandora and others) from the year 2000 it was unleashed on the masses and now after 20 years almost everyone is already under this psychotronic. And deal with side wars scenes.

Why does no one else react to it?

Slowly I have the feeling that a brain block has been built into the topic, or the addiction has already taken over so much that everyone fades out the topic.

Read the book "Enslaved Brains - Versklavte Gehirne" by Heiner Gehring, especially the chapter about mind control and frequencies.

Everyone is talking only about Corona, that is so intentional!
So that you do not really deal with this topic. This whole show is designed for these frequencies, the implants e.g. the transhumanist revolution. The quantum computers...the frequencies are the foreman for a very long time but nobody wants to deal with it.

Do you notice that, how you want to click further so that you do not occupy yourselves with Wlan/wifi and smartphone and addiction and psychotronics thereby?

The Mind Control is already perfect now. The vaccines are also suitable to be controlled by frequencies. IT IS ABOUT FREQUENCIES and you do not perceive it, unfortunately :-(

2 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

The mind manipulation by Wlan/WLAN has already done a good job.Because the CIA/NSA etc. has already well tested in the 70s and 80s (project Pandora and others) from the year 2000 it was unleashed on the masses and now after 20 years almost everyone is already under this psychotronic. And deal with side wars scenes.

Why does no one else react to it?

Slowly I have the feeling that a brain block has been built into the topic, or the addiction has already taken over so much that everyone fades out the topic.

Read the book "Enslaved Brains - Versklavte Gehirne" by Heiner Gehring, especially the chapter about mind control and frequencies.

Everyone is talking only about Corona, that is so intentional!
So that you do not really deal with this topic. This whole show is designed for these frequencies, the implants e.g. the transhumanist revolution. The quantum computers...the frequencies are the foreman for a very long time but nobody wants to deal with it.

Do you notice that, how you want to click further so that you do not occupy yourselves with Wlan/wifi and smartphone and addiction and psychotronics thereby?

The Mind Control is already perfect now. The vaccines are also suitable to be controlled by frequencies. IT IS ABOUT FREQUENCIES and you do not perceive it, unfortunately :-(

OK i agree with every word you have written but concentrating on frequencies will not stop people dying in their thousands,the drugs being put in peoples arms is what is killing them,stop the administration of drugs and the deaths,if not stop,slow down considerably

The time to concentrate on frequencies is when the deaths have been stopped from occurring,me spending countless hours studying frequencies will in no way stop the deaths

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Have any of you that are signing petitions looked at the data ?

The data is firstly listed by country and how many people from each country have signed and as petitions are only eligble for UK voters no doubt they will be struck off as inadmissable

The data is then broken down by MP and exactly how many participants each mp has gained

Now if anyone who is in favour of signing these f*&^%%$g things can tell me how their data is NOT going to be used i would love to hear it

Imagine at some point in a future someone in government decides hmmm vaccine hesitant for a given area lets have a look at exactly who we have to target,pure speculation on my part but since when did any petition brought into being during the ''covid'' crisis cause any changes whatsoever to take place?

Have a look for yourselves and then ask why the op might be interested in getting you to sign the things

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/586017.json

Hi I'm the OP who put it on here, I only put it here as I have been reading the work of this group HART – Health Advisory & Recovery Team (hartgroup.org) they are a group of retired UK doctors who are completely opposed to the governments actions on vaccinations.  The doctor that started the petition  called Dr Ros Jones is a retired UK paediatrician.

1 minute ago, lshapedroom said:

Hi I'm the OP who put it on here, I only put it here as I have been reading the work of this group HART – Health Advisory & Recovery Team (hartgroup.org) they are a group of retired UK doctors who are completely opposed to the governments actions on vaccinations.  The doctor that started the petition  called Dr Ros Jones is a retired UK paediatrician.

Yes ok

11 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Agreed, it's ridiculous MHRA found no mistakes. The fact they injected 6 people more or less simultaneously with a new drug should be unforgivable in itself, that's just common sense. Let alone the other mistakes.

Quote from the article;

Parexel refused to comment on the Dispatches findings, while TeGenero, the German company which made the drug, said the trial was 'the right thing to do'.

The MHRA, which gave the human trial the go-ahead after looking at the results of animal experiments, said the men were given doses 500 times lower than those used in animals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-406764/Elephant-Man-drug-trial-victims-injected-quickly.html

This adds weight to the argument that animal testing is fairly pointless. Although it doesn't say what happened to the animal test subjects - maybe they all died.

I'm so shocked, The MHRA concluded, No mistakes were made in the manufacture or testing of the drugs, which it would, wouldn't it. They're hardly gonna saw off the branch they're sitting on.

1960s-man-in-tree-sawing-off-branch-he-i

Surely, then, any time the MHRA says a drug is safe, they cannot possibly be trusted?????

You'd have thought anyway.....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@whatthefoxhatThe problem is that this brain manipulation, which is already very advanced, as well as the fears and worries caused by it, bring people to the vaccination in the first place!
One should not underestimate brain manipulation, which runs already eternally by television and radio! And since cell phone and smartphone even more exactly and better. Therefore we are now there where we are now. But the new frequencies will connect you to the AI and separate you from the divine, this happens unnoticed! And the quantum computer technology accelerates this, and this already runs!

Edited by Gabriela

7 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Lots of talk of T cell receptors cytokine storms/syndrome and this is from 2006,jump forward 15 years and we have in the last 12 months all become very familiar with those terms and given the speed of progress (progress is a moot point and speed is purely the result of profits available) we have the mass vaccination of the planet with drugs predicted to cause what was shown in the doc.

My hopes for the future of humanity diminish each day

Saved the video, will watch that later. Thanks for the link. Reminded me about this channel 4 clip from 2010- https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaccine-10-years-ago-channel-4-news-exposes-swine-flu-scandal_7MTZpZNG9HWM94w.html

and the people injured by the swine flu jab-

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

Just now, Pina Colada said:

I'm so shocked, The MHRA concluded, No mistakes were made in the manufacture or testing of the drugs, which it would, wouldn't it. They're hardly gonna saw off the branch they're sitting on.

1960s-man-in-tree-sawing-off-branch-he-i

Surely, then, any time the MHRA says a drug is safe, they cannot possibly be trusted?????

You'd have thought anyway.....

Using the cautionary principle it would be wise to ignore 100% anything the MHRA says regarding safety or efficacy of any medicine or drug and do your own research

A supposed agency of the government tasked with nothing more than patient safety and funded or staffed primarily by ex pharmaco employees and if not circulalrly funded by pharmacos directly funded by them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

@whatthefoxhatThe problem is that this brain manipulation, which is already very advanced, as well as the fears and worries caused by it, bring people to the vaccination in the first place!
One should not underestimate brain manipulation, which runs already eternally by television and radio! And since cell phone and smartphone even more exactly and better. Therefore we are now there where we are now. But the new frequencies will connect you to the AI and separate you from the divine, this happens unnoticed! And the quantum computer technology accelerates this, and this already runs!

Yes i agree

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

My MIL was killed by the death jab in February, she was put on morphine definitely, don't know about Midazolam but she was unconscious when my husband went to say goodbye to her.

It must be especially chilling and unbelievable for families of relatively young people euthanised this last year to read about this drug being used.

I wonder if the types who think those who don't take the shot are at fault for the Rona spreading (BS) and all the variants (or same-ients, as dr mike yeadon puts it)... Do they go around pointing fingers and shouting at those who misused and over prescribed anti-biotics which have led to the emergence of super-bacteria like MRSA , that are now resistant to anti-biotics?

You know the type who would should at the doc to give them anti biotics when they had a viral infection.... But now they want to repeat the mistake of what happened with anti-biotics with the widespread jabbing of populations (without clinical need) to create new things that are then jab resistant....

Logic seems to be finite resource at the moment.

Posted (edited)

@whatthefoxhat

I notice the change in many intelligent and also spiritual people I have known for a long time. But these do not notice it themselves. For 2 years I feel this radiation and protect myself from it, I have felt the brain manipulation of the wifi directly and also its effects (at work, at home we never had wifi, that was my luck, also that we have no direct neighbors) . It is to despair that no one reacts to it!!! In addition, I measure with 3 measuring devices for 2 years, it comes more and more to it, some routers radiate more like a transmission mast in the city from 10m distance, and people put that in the apartment, and become sick and manipulated!

p.s. if the hypothalamus is destroyed by the WLAN/WIFI (this takes a while) then there is no return for these people! The hypothalamus is an important device also the pineal gland is destroyed.
Read you times frontal brain syndrome through...exactly that happens with the brain, that one sees already everywhere in the society above all the children are affected.

Edited by Gabriela

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/04/any-menstrual-changes-covid-jab-would-be-short-lived-experts

Researchers exploring whether Covid vaccines may disrupt menstrual cycles have said any potential changes to periods are short-term and do not affect fertility.

Another researcher who has failed to read the vaccine product information before making a bold claim. 

18 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Yes ok

Mm not sure your response means you believe me, the reality is that I'm dreading my kid agreeing without my consent to be jabbed by the school, probably is futile signing the thing though.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The data is firstly listed by country and how many people from each country have signed and as petitions are only eligble for UK voters no doubt they will be struck off as inadmissable

The data is then broken down by MP and exactly how many participants each mp has gained

Now if anyone who is in favour of signing these f*&^%%$g things can tell me how their data is NOT going to be used i would love to hear it

Imagine at some point in a future someone in government decides hmmm vaccine hesitant for a given area lets have a look at exactly who we have to target,pure speculation on my part but since when did any petition brought into being during the ''covid'' crisis cause any changes whatsoever to take place?

Have a look for yourselves and then ask why the op might be interested in getting you to sign the things

I have been looking through the data (every petition has this data available as a tiny link at the bottom of the page) and can immediately see how this is being collated using all the petitions brought to life and is being fed to MP's and no doubt to the various SAGE committees to enanble them to decide what needs to be done in their campaign to jab every single person in the UK

Personally i feel this is an insidious data gathering exercise under the guise of ''democracy'' ,what better way to get the sheeple to give up their opinions en masse so thet they can be moulded to 'expected outcomes' than give them the feeling they are doing their bit and signing these things.

sign at your own risk and if it makes you feel better and enables you think you have stood up to tyranny by signing i'm good with that,but please do not ever try and convince me they are a system for the good of the population of the UK

4 minutes ago, lshapedroom said:

Mm not sure your response means you believe me, the reality is that I'm dreading my kid agreeing without my consent to be jabbed by the school, probably is futile signing the thing though.

I dont believe you i also believe you are a paid government employee,however you are exactly as free as me to voice an opinion so please carry on

I shall ignore you from now on so please feel completely free to ignore me ,it will ensure more forum harmony

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

My MIL was killed by the death jab in February, she was put on morphine definitely, don't know about Midazolam but she was unconscious when my husband went to say goodbye to her.

It must be especially chilling and unbelievable for families of relatively young people euthanised this last year to read about this drug being used.

Last year principia-scientific ran a article (iirc) showing  around march time that orders for morphine analogues had doubled in homes for the elderly.

Cant find the article atm - search function does not appear to work for me on PSI but will post when I find it.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/04/any-menstrual-changes-covid-jab-would-be-short-lived-experts

Researchers exploring whether Covid vaccines may disrupt menstrual cycles have said any potential changes to periods are short-term and do not affect fertility.

Another researcher who has failed to read the vaccine product information before making a bold claim. 

My partner suffering with these “changes”

and hasn’t had the jab

coincidentally has been with 2 jabbed people recently 

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I've put my name etc to many petitions over the years - prosecuting Bill Hates, sacking Nick Hancock etc etc etc. Like I said, I'll have been on their lists for a long time.

The thing is, I'm past caring about it. 

If they see me as their enemy, so what? 

All 'normal' folk are their enemies, regardless of whether you are willingly compliant or blatantly telling them you know the lot of them are criminally insane. So I choose to tell them. 

I don't know what success any petitions have had relating to Covid. Very probably none.

But lots of times in the past (reaching back around 15 years) when petitions have cropped up on forums and somebody always expresses what you have, I've delved around and shown them evidence of some petitions that have achieved the desired effect.

I can't be mithered doing that any more. Sign it or don't, it's your own choice and I'm not trying to persuade anybody to join in.

And I'm too tired to even look up the line to quote about there coming a time when silence is betrayal.

I WANT them to know - and not anonymously - that I object vehemently to them sticking this shite in children. I do not consent under any circumstances!!!

• Like 1