Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Snip-it_1622812879416.jpg.fbfde2b4048874d4848990cafee9617d.jpg

https://financialpost.com/fp-work/canada-is-desperate-for-service-workers-as-provinces-reopen/wcm/b18b9ebc-ee5e-4a66-8c02-932878355b25/amp/

 

Snip-it_1622812944559.jpg.71f054f499b516101474144b6d93e18d.jpg

 

Half a million jobs lost for no good reason. Government pretend the lost tax revenue has changed nothing. Well it has, now they are inventing money out of thin air. Why were people paying taxes if the government did not need them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

The best rated comments under this bollocks are very encouraging.

It could be us lot from here!

 

That's why I encourage everyone who have previously ignored MSM sites prior to Covid to take an active role to

share their knowledge. Don't ignore MSM sites ... they feed some of the ignorant people who are helping the Covid scam to continue. Share your knowledge not just on this site, but MSM sites.

 

For example this Dr Hilary is a threat to people's health.

 

Thumb the bastard down.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622813456060.jpg.a4bef890fe16a220ef1511028e0a42b6.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7917045/tokyo-olympics-50-days-volunteers/amp/

 

Snip-it_1622813432804.jpg.eb6b1b5264be1edcace4c9cf639cc070.jpg

 

"80%" of olympic athletes fully vaccinated 🤔 

 

More like none will be vaccinated and paid bonuses to say they were so pharma can proclaim, "look, all jabbed and performing amazingly".  Stupid people watching those games will think its fine to get the shot because the athletes did and they are performing superbly. One big pharma shellgame of deceit, payoffs and bribes and serial murder.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

That's why I encourage everyone who have previously ignored MSM sites prior to Covid to take an active role to

share their knowledge. Don't ignore MSM sites ... they feed some of the ignorant people who are helping the Covid scam to continue. Share you knowledge not just on this site, but MSM sites.

 

For example this Dr Hilary is a threat to people's health.

 

Thumb the bastard down.

 

 

Also the good old BBC hys (have your say) news comments are 90% filled with crazy covid needle worshippers and as soon as an intelligent rebuttal pops up they all get stuck in with their pitchforks and insults. It's actually incredible the amount of defience in not wanting to accept reasonned alternative opinion backed up by clear evidence. The disgusting Fauci email cover up a casing point. It's lar lar lar lar lar lar fingers in my ear I don't want to hear. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Also the good old BBC hys (have your say) news comments are 90% filled with crazy covid needle worshippers and as soon as an intelligent rebuttal pops up they all get stuck in with their pitchforks and insults. It's actually incredible the amount of defience in not wanting to accept reasonned alternative opinion backed up by clear evidence. The disgusting Fauci email cover up a casing point. It's lar lar lar lar lar lar fingers in my ear I don't want to hear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Please stand firm for your childen and grandchildren and even if you are childless.

 

it's bad enough adults are accepting vaccines still under trials, but children don't know what's going on.

 

TODAY

UK regulator approves Pfizer Covid vaccine for 12- to 15-year-olds

"Decision that jab is safe and effective potentially paves way for vaccination campaign in schoolchildren"

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/04/uk-regulator-approves-pfizer-covid-vaccine-for-12-to-15-year-olds?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Also the good old BBC hys (have your say) news comments are 90% filled with crazy covid needle worshippers and as soon as an intelligent rebuttal pops up they all get stuck in with their pitchforks and insults. It's actually incredible the amount of defience in not wanting to accept reasonned alternative opinion backed up by clear evidence. The disgusting Fauci email cover up a casing point. It's lar lar lar lar lar lar fingers in my ear I don't want to hear. 

1570969550_MEMESorMasked(82).jpg.09159fb6d9952514096be7b9eba49f6e.jpg

😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I remember seeing this video a couple of months into the scamdemic, it had a million or so views even back then. More than a bit odd they compiled this so soon (apr 2020)-

Couldn't help but notice the YT channel username and icon ('Microsoft Sam'/ All seeing eye pizza slice). I worked out the 2 letters on icon are Japanese, and when I looked it up realised they are both syllables pronounced 'pi' and 'za'. Made me think of 'pizzagate', etc.

 

1711686075_AAUvwnhBePWpDm9KcARrABQFo0FWkvQRd54Jx2wM9KDls88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpeg.aa3361d3d5492dbcb1eab656ba4ef970.jpeg

 

-1.gif.ca22c90796d9ddaa8922eeb37ff2ffe2.gif

Edited by BossCrow
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Thanks. Signed.

 

I'll already be on their hit list, so nothing to lose.

 

Have any of you that are signing petitions looked at the data ?

 

The data is firstly listed by country and how many people from each country have signed and as petitions are only eligble for UK voters no doubt they will be struck off as inadmissable

 

The data is then broken down by MP and exactly how many participants each mp has gained

 

Now if anyone who is in favour of signing these f*&^%%$g things can tell me how their data is NOT going to be used i would love to hear it

 

Imagine at some point in a future someone in government decides hmmm vaccine hesitant for a given area lets have a look at exactly who we have to target,pure speculation on my part but since when did any petition brought into being during the ''covid'' crisis cause any changes whatsoever to take place?

 

Have a look for yourselves and then ask why the op might be interested in getting you to sign the things

 

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/586017.json

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone remember the 'Elephant Man drug trial' back in 2006? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-406764/Elephant-Man-drug-trial-victims-injected-quickly.html

 

-16.jpeg.01df016c98312bf967a15587c501c35e.jpeg

 

People used to get paid 'danger money' to take part in these medical drug trials (very often students). One of my flatmates at college did this quite often. I think he got paid around £200 a time.

 

Nowadays the guinea pigs don't even want payment for their services!

 

1b496d180142a2d58a6589ee641ae69f.jpeg.f2c4616a78a1e96c6eb7bbe962de592a.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Anyone remember the 'Elephant Man drug trial' back in 2006? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-406764/Elephant-Man-drug-trial-victims-injected-quickly.html

 

-16.jpeg.01df016c98312bf967a15587c501c35e.jpeg

 

People used to get paid 'danger money' to take part in these medical drug trials (very often students). One of my flatmates at college did this quite often. I think he got paid around £200 a time.

 

Nowadays the guinea pigs don't even want payment for their services!

 

1b496d180142a2d58a6589ee641ae69f.jpeg.f2c4616a78a1e96c6eb7bbe962de592a.jpeg

There was a good documentary a few years ago on one notable drug trial that went horribly wrong and for the life of me i cant remember the name of it

 

It's actually incredibly depressing seeing the mass stupidity exhibited by these absolute morons

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

People used to get paid 'danger money' to take part in these medical drug trials (very often students). One of my flatmates at college did this quite often. I think he got paid around £200 a time.

 

Nowadays the guinea pigs don't even want payment for their services!

i did a few of them late 90's early 00's

walked out pre-trial before my last one. it was a heart drug trial , i was informed (yes they had full disclosure) i would be taking twice the dose /kg that caused mice to suffer heart attacks. No thank you, i walked. Before that, the money was great for over night stays.

best one was a morphine trial , i got the placebo ... the other 5 participants were zonked all day and night. i had control of the tv.

met some characters, professional trialists, hopping from trial to trial between companies and keeping it quiet. no veins left to find tho. ankle catheters for him

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There was a good documentary a few years ago on one notable drug trial that went horribly wrong and for the life of me i cant remember the name of it

 

It's actually incredibly depressing seeing the mass stupidity exhibited by these absolute morons

This sort of thing probably happens a lot more than we're told. It's often swept under the carpet. I've heard of several trials of synthetic cannabinoids (in France and elsewhere) that have seriously harmed and killed people, the info on these is suppressed and hard to find though. Natural cannabis meanwhile has never injured or killed anyone and has no serious side effects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luc Montagnier is telling it, but claims the scariants are causing the deaths, so feel is false opposition like Bossche setting us up.

Still he is revealing some bomb shells..like the spike in deaths globally after the jabs us tinfoillers have been saying for months now!!!.

 

Google his name & get about 30 fact checkers letting you know he didnt say there would be bodies in the street that need incinerating..which they probably put out to try & deflect from what hes actually saying.

 

WIll post links & worth saving as Yewtube is deleting & putting tons of videos out that dont actually play the interview atall...

 

If we had a real media this of course would be scandal of the century what this man is saying..(what weve been saying for the past year)..

Auto immune diseases...DNA passed on through the generations....

 

Im so confusniked now...its set off my Bells Palsey from the Vaccine.

Marianna toxic Spring meltdown!! 🥴🤭

 

 

https://twitter.com/emmanujleo/status/1398014043160338433?s=20

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

i did a few of them late 90's early 00's

walked out pre-trial before my last one. it was a heart drug trial , i was informed (yes they had full disclosure) i would be taking twice the dose /kg that caused mice to suffer heart attacks. No thank you, i walked. Before that, the money was great for over night stays.

best one was a morphine trial , i got the placebo ... the other 5 participants were zonked all day and night. i had control of the tv.

met some characters, professional trialists, hopping from trial to trial between companies and keeping it quiet. no veins left to find tho. ankle catheters for him

 

Telling from the DM article from everybodies friend the MHRA

 

An investigation by the Government's drugs watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, concluded no mistakes had been made in either making or testing the drug.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Found it but note it was last shown in 2018 and has since been eviscerated from the archive

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08g8np3

 

However by the wonders of ddgo here it is in all its glory

 

 

Having rewatched this (i did watch it when it originally aired) i now have a pretty good idea why the BBC saw fit to remove availability from their archive.Lots of mentions of cytokine storms and cytokine release syndrome HMMMMM now where have i heard those two phraes before ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I live in quite a 'diverse' area, where white folks make up about 25-30 percent of the population. Theres this pop up jabbing place near me for no appointment young folks basically, and the queue is pretty much white folks. They were there all weekend etc, lining up in the sun and rain. Have to say I felt quite proud of the brown and black young folks for not lining up. I know they are trying desperately to get them jabbed up but lots of the 'street yoof' that I speak to or come across are extremely suspicious of the satan juice. Same went for the masks, it was the same folks who thought it was a bit 'soy' to wear them. 

 

On a side note, randomly the 'priest' at my place of worship was talking about the importance of 'truth'. He then went on to say that in terms of 'karma' if you stick to the 'truth' no matter what others say then each time you are 'slandered', 'mistreated' or 'abused' for sticking to the truth, in terms of karma those folks are actually taking away your 'bad karma' from past lives and loading it on themselves and via the act of lying adding more to themselves. Truth sets you free from the cycle of birth and death.

 

Anyhows, hope you all are well in your truth. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Telling from the DM article from everybodies friend the MHRA

 

An investigation by the Government's drugs watchdog, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, concluded no mistakes had been made in either making or testing the drug.

 

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Having rewatched this (i did watch it when it originally aired) i now have a pretty good idea why the BBC saw fit to remove availability from their archive.Lots of mentions of cytokine storms and cytokine release syndrome HMMMMM now where have i heard those two phraes before ?

Agreed, it's ridiculous MHRA found no mistakes. The fact they injected 6 people more or less simultaneously with a new drug should be unforgivable in itself, that's just common sense. Let alone the other mistakes.

 

Quote from the article;

 

Parexel refused to comment on the Dispatches findings, while TeGenero, the German company which made the drug, said the trial was 'the right thing to do'.

 

The MHRA, which gave the human trial the go-ahead after looking at the results of animal experiments, said the men were given doses 500 times lower than those used in animals.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-406764/Elephant-Man-drug-trial-victims-injected-quickly.html

 

This adds weight to the argument that animal testing is fairly pointless. Although it doesn't say what happened to the animal test subjects - maybe they all died.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Yeah it's a good call. Need to check myself a little...

It's a complete mind fuck to accept that this was planned for many years and is all a fraud, but when you do, it all makes sense, all be it an unsettling sense.

 

 

That's not to say that gain of function viruses don't exist, because they do, and the revolving door between big pharma and bioweapons facilities is very concerning, but the false positive asymptomatic cases are leading the pandemic now, not deaths. 

 

Last year, it was people dying of something else, but lying or ignorant doctors reassigning the death as covid 19. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...