Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

This is a very good video, sorry if posted before.

If this theory works out right, and they keep vaccinating, eventually a variant will get round the vaccines and then spread again like wildfire. The numbers will fall, as they are now doing, but us unvaccinated will now start to become ill. Sounds like we will have to avoid the vaccinated to stay well until there is a variant that swerves the vaccine.

He is still saying the vaccinated will not have the same protection against all variants as us unvaccinated will through natural immunity. The only thing I don't like is that we won't have as great protection against high viral load that will occur when the variants have nowhere to go.

Once a variant gets round the vaccine it will be carnage, but I now worry about my kids.

Seems like too much of a push to get people vaccinated. They are giving out goodies to get people to take the shots. This so called vaccine has been in the works for a long time.  They needed a virus story in reply to their vaccine not s vaccine in reply to a virus. 

This dude obviously believes the official virus story so makes sense he thinks this way. 

Guest Gone Fishing...
Just now, Basket Case said:

Not a Corbett Report but a James Delingpole interview.. 

Virus / Vaxxines / Gates / Finance Transhumanism / Global Conspiracy / Red - Blue - Black - White Pill.. 

Best thing I've watched for a while. 

One hour was not nearly enough. 

They need to get together again. 

Soon. 

James Delingpole | James Corbett - June 2, 2021 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/james-delingpole-james-corbett-june-2-2021_SVGaUGVPvUtme49.html 

Definitely one to watch when you have a spare hour.. 

BC 

3 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

What, that there actually is a deadly virus?

I take all news sources with a pinch of salt. Infowars woke me up back in '98 along with icke. 

They actually do sell good products. Magnesium is good for the brain, for example

Dr Coleman's latest

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/proof-the-covid-19-jabs-should-be-stopped-now_WPC22cZd2QaMFCL.html

"Every drug company employee should have a warning sign tattooed on his or her forehead... and yet seemingly sane people are putting their lives and their children's lives into the hands of these inhuman monsters: it's like hiring the McCann's to babysit your toddler"🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Give me a break mate.

Well - I'm real person and this is my experience... I personally wasn't affected but my partner lost in Poland three family members within few months. His mother, sister and dad had pneumonia but refused to go to hospital... This probably saved their lives. It made some damage to their brains because despite of natural immunity they took two doses of Pfizer shot... 🥴

Edited by Human10

45 minutes ago, Shake said:

I take all news sources with a pinch of salt. Infowars woke me up back in '98 along with icke. 

They actually do sell good products. Magnesium is good for the brain, for example

Yes, good idea.

Magnesium is good, take it myself; not from him though.

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

I know family hit by this virus, some neighbours died before vaccination rollout. I'm not saying doctors didn't help them to count into stats... But it's quite weird when suddenly so many people around you dies of flu... I suppose it was attacking certain genes since only one part of family was affected... There could be something in flu vaccines too... + these mask incubators.

Flu jabs, 4G/5G tech and chronic EMR exposure, lack of proper medical care due to CV19 hysteria from the medical fraternity...the vaccines-that-arent-vaccines are just the cherry on the toxic cake.

3 minutes ago, Niknik said:

DUDE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU that last one scared me, 

I know what everyone is not too fond of Infowars on here but i heard today a lady call in and say something along the lines of june 6th they are creating/turning on a cloud between all alexa devices amazon sidewalk and others and she mentioned that they would communicate with the injected people, atleast i think she said that i couldnt tell she sounded like a crazy to be honest.

ill try to find the clip of the lady here insec

• Like 1

This from the wiki i just linked to

The great encephalitis pandemic coincided with the 1918 influenza pandemic, and it is likely that the influenza virus potentiated the effects of the causative agent of the encephalitis or lowered resistance to it in a catastrophic way.

Considering there is a school of thought that says the flu shots 1918 are supposed to have killed more than the flu itself are we seeing a return of encephalitis lethargica ?

1 minute ago, TwopackShugar said:

dude we are living in some frigged up sci fi movie, bloody hell

You aint kidding there my friend,the more i read and see the more reality,common sense and humanity itself seems to be drifting away replaced with can only be described as science fiction

black mirror was a documentary

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic