Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

On 9/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, greatdayforfreedom said:

''Talk quietly please''. Who the hell is this ''Dr''? 

He is not a medical Doctor he is a Nurse and a first class Prick who talks bollocks on YouTube, people actually listen to this cunt and leave comments, he has been doing YouTube videos everyday on the coronavirus, must be making a few quid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Push the braindead sheep of the UK over the edge?

Sorry but that can't happen......if they were told to go around on all fours outside as the imaginary disease only existed 3 feet from the ground upwards, they would.

90% of the people of this country are as thick as pig shit, have the intellect of a radish and their gullibility is off the scale.

heh as a 15 year old i saw this and turned my back on society as i refused to allow it be my future

a few years later all my psychedelic neurosis is being validated in a time of crisis

stay strong , there are more dissenters popping their heads up

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

He is not a medical Doctor he is a Nurse and a first class Prick who talks bollocks on YouTube, people actually listen to this cunt and leave comments, he has been doing YouTube videos everyday on the coronavirus, must be making a few quid.

Would very much like to see him debating with Vernon Coleman. But that isn't going to happen.

• Like 1

As the new "rule of 666" comes into effect on Monday, the temperature in the parts of the UK is expected to reach 33 degrees.

People who take advantage of the unseasonably hot weather and have a party in contravention of guidelines, face a £10K fine.

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Today in the Daily Telegraph

Are we heading for a second lockdown, and what are the new UK rules?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/09/12/second-lockdown-uk-what-new-rules-social-gatherings/

Is there a COVID Effects Computer/circular slide rule to work out all the complicted rule permitations and half life of COVID-19 fallout, like what Dr Strangelove had, as shown from 36 seconds in the video?

medium_1990_0619_0001__0002_.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert

I think people in India are very dirty though, like trash all over the streets. I saw a comedian once who was Indian/India and he was making fun of and talking shit about India people and the trash problem. They love to herald their ayurvedic medicine but have they ever found the cure for any disease?

8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I think people in India are very dirty though, like trash all over the streets. I saw a comedian once who was Indian/India and he was making fun of and talking shit about India people and the trash problem. They love to herald their ayurvedic medicine but have they ever found the cure for any disease?

True the cities are filthy, nice people tho. Yoga can cure disease & Cannabis they used to be big into till they were brainwashed by the West.

• Like 2

Looks like the authoritarian censorship scumbags at youtube have deleted the HighImpactVlogs channel.

Here is the new channel, but he is also on bitchute.

https://www.youtube.com/c/HighImpactFlixOfficial/videos

This other channel talks about Brian's channel being deleted.

Edited by Messenger

Gates-funded vaccine linked to Polio outbreak in Sudan.

I researched Polio a little a few years ago and to my knowledge it is a man-made dis-ease and the vaccine touted to combat it actually causes it. At 37:00

Plus Moderna's alleged foreknowledge of corona, but I haven't listened to it yet.

Title:

Gates-Funded Vaccine Causes Polio Outbreak In Sudan & More Evidence Of Moderna's COVID Foreknowledge

Streamed Live Sept 7 2020

Channel: The Last American Vagabond

Edited by Messenger
  • Like 2

@Messenger

I agree

excerpts from virus mania

Photo not supplied!

This photograph from 1953 is said to be the first electron microscopic depiction of a polio virus. But the photograph shows nothing but white dots. In order to call these dots polio viruses with any certainty, the panicles would have had to be purified, isolated, imaged with an electron microscope and precisely biochemically characterized. But no scientist has ever undertaken this, not even the so-called pioneers of polio research at the beginning of the 20'h century, such as Karl Landsteiner, Erwin Popper, Simon Flexner and Paul Lewis; nor, decades later, Renata Dulbecco, Gilbert Dalldorf and Grace Sickles; nor Nobel laureates John Enders, Thomas Weller and Frederick Robbins.

The researchers did spiritedly claim that they had "isolated" a virus; but in truth, they had done nothing more than take a sample of spinal tissue or even feces from a person or animal affected by polio, and inject this mix (which could have been laced with all sorts of things) into the brains of test animals. If the animals ultimately became ill, the researchers just assumed that a virus was responsible. But whatever ultimately made the animals ill; there was no proof that it was due to a virus, because the basic requirement of virus isolation (as described above) simply has not been fulfilled.

&

Orthodox medical literature can offer no evidence that the poliovirus was anything other than benign until the first polio epidemic, which occurred in Sweden in 1887.

This was 13 years after the invention of DDT in Germany (in 1874) and 14 years after the invention of the first mechanical crop sprayer, which was used to spray formulations of water, kerosene, soap and arsenic.

20 minutes ago, zarkov said:

@Messenger

I agree

excerpts from virus mania

&

The Vagabond mate is difficult to listen to he is so pissed. lol He roasts Trump's flip-flopping on a vaccine, but the clip is short and could certainly be considered out of context. We'll see in Nov what Trump does. Either way he is not authority over me, I do not give him that. The NWO can piss up a rope, just like their deactivated nuclear weapons. LMAO. Bunch of fuckin amateurs/WalterSobchak.

Biden might not even make it to the "election", I bet the cabal will work to put that Kamilla woman in. She has been catering to the left for years, it's sad to watch but some people have no morale (no I am not projecting lol). Seriously though, but only a little cause too much serious makes for madness, but some of my friends have been taking much enjoyment of pointing out her alleged sleazy sex life to achieve her "position". Same can be said for hillary clinton for that matter but I shall digress at once before I turn into a rambling ranting mess of grammatical errors. :classic_biggrin:

Arrived this morning in Stockholm Airport, on the bus on the way into the city and so far almost everyone still has a facemask on. Almost like it makes them more scared to be here becuase they thing the crazy Swedes must all have Covid. I was delighted to finally have it off and definitely won't be wearing it again while I'm here 😂

• Like 2
On 9/11/2020 at 11:04 AM, Jack said:

Anyone know if hospital were running at full capacity during lockdown or were the nurses furloughed?

I read in America a lot were but wasnt too sure here

From what I gather staff were tested for CV and if positive sent home for 3 weeks etc.

So there was a reducution in staff I believe, in the guise of positive tests