Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, JINGFENG HUMIC ACID said:

But high level fulvic acid after removing the heavy metal is good for human, especially for human immunity and blood circulation system. for more information you can check on Wikipedia.

Sounds almost like vaccine description xD

had to watch infowars for 2x speed to see this bullish Rob Dew was doing some reports on.

you know its the same ol same old, virus with the Hiv gain of function blah blah blah

Now maybe one of you can help me out are any of these images taken with a microscope?

fake 2.png

Fake.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Can't really see this happening. You try to tell the masses who have had 2 jabs that they are useless and there'll be riots.  

i dont know mate i think alot of people are so docile the government could come out and say we did unnecessary lock downs the injections dont work and we want you poor and people wouldnt budge, as long as they got sports to watch on t.v. they are fine 

Edited by TwopackShugar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

What about your own body? Or soul?

reckon big pharma owns the body. The powers at be are doing a good job of destroying the soul of the Covidians. Luckily for people like us on here, the soul is untouchable.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

Do you think that’s what he’s doing?  I dont know anymore.

He's employed by Murdoch's Fuch's news corporation. Need I say more?

57 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

These are not police any more, and don't deserve that title when the are using intimidation to impose illegal demands.

I'm so sick of this shit!

I'm going to call a spade a spade, not an earth inverting horticultural implement. They are outright criminals.

Yeah saw a bit of that earlier. The church going folk were getting harrased by the Victoria cops. It's a race to the bottom how messed up things are

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, alexa said:

Well how about the Forest of Dean or somewhere up Scotland.

I’m with you 100%. Was being silly about the Tor because so apart from houses etc.

Great places in Cornwall as well, Wales etc.

Anywhere you can have a normal conversation about this war on us. Or at least disagree in an intelligent, fact based manner.

Edited by Bombadil

Published 7 hours ago

Tucker Carlson: Is Dr. Fauci under criminal investigation?

'We can only hope' he is

Tucker: Fauci deserves to be under 'criminal investigation'

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host reacts to Dr. Fauci's emails exposed

The utter fraudulence of Tony Fauci is obvious now, and it’s widely acknowledged. But it was not always obvious. In March of last year, we interviewed Fauci on this show. We treated him with respect. We took his answers seriously. We’re Americans, so we assumed the man in charge of protecting the United States from COVID must be impressive and rational. We also assumed he was honest. 

Just now, Bombadil said:
Published 7 hours ago

Tucker Carlson: Is Dr. Fauci under criminal investigation?

'We can only hope' he is

Tucker: Fauci deserves to be under 'criminal investigation'

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host reacts to Dr. Fauci's emails exposed

The utter fraudulence of Tony Fauci is obvious now, and it’s widely acknowledged. But it was not always obvious. In March of last year, we interviewed Fauci on this show. We treated him with respect. We took his answers seriously. We’re Americans, so we assumed the man in charge of protecting the United States from COVID must be impressive and rational. We also assumed he was honest. 

Don’t trust Carlson particularly but is the only MSM anchor challenging anything. Full article on Fox News. He f ing hates Fauci. 

22 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Can we have a link for this please ? 

Thanks 

Hello

this came through on a email that I had subscribed to. Technocracy news. Patrick wood. 

https://www.technocracy.news/hospital-sued-by-117-employees-over-vaccine-mandate/?fbclid=IwAR2446_mRA0ZcrRZGGpOE2eV8OUpekKAWNvPK-W4m3vCt_DNL1RhTenPjZ8&print=pdf

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I’m with you 100%. Was being silly about the Tor because so apart from houses etc.

Great places in Cornwall as well, Wales etc.

Anywhere you can have a normal conversation about this war on us. Or at least disagree in an intelligent, fact based manner.

Damn. I was north of the border quite recently, gave my nan a hug and now back in the concrete jungle. It felt good not to have 5g towers everywhere for example

I have to stay in the urban areas in case you know what really hits the fan

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Don’t trust Carlson particularly but is the only MSM anchor challenging anything. Full article on Fox News. He f ing hates Fauci. 

That’s the best position to take. There’s going to be fakers on both sides. People just getting paid a wage to live as motive. 

The only one  you can trust at the end of day is your (self) 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Can't really see this happening. You try to tell the masses who have had 2 jabs that they are useless and there'll be riots.  

People are so virtuously invested in this that they’ll swallow anything. 

Propaganda about a booster shot being required would be enough to keep the masses in check.

The biggest worry for your average Joe would be which pose they’d use for the post-jab selfie.

• Haha 1

My non-jabbed cousin in the US.. she also said her period is fkt up for the second time; first time being around her jabbed brother in law, second from being around her jabbed father.. anecdotal of course... but still

2077161974_IMG_0249(2).PNG.1d2f5d07467191d49f9a84780c942ea1.PNG

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The biggest worry for your average Joe would be which pose they’d use for the post-jab selfie.

nah. that gives people who put these together real world data to work with  (jabbed date, death date)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVLI6Y6e5mDfu0_7qc0Ozw1GkM69-CIC/view

https://ia803403.us.archive.org/0/items/frontline-workers-testimonies-vaers-reports-26-mar-2021/Frontline Workers Testimonies %26 VAERs Reports_26MAR2021.pdf

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

My non-jabbed cousin in the US.. she also said her period is fkt up for the second time; first time being around her jabbed brother in law, second from being around her jabbed father.. anecdotal of course... but still

2077161974_IMG_0249(2).PNG.1d2f5d07467191d49f9a84780c942ea1.PNG

Same happened here. Students were no longer needed.  Placements cancelled because it wasn’t busy.  

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/education/plans-confirmed-for-ending-paid-placements-amid-student-anger-17-06-2020/

Edited by Liberty

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

How the hell Carlson is still on air, I have no idea.

$$$

Same as Alan Jones... allowed to say *so* much - pandering to their base - the advertising $ - but never allowed to say "there is no deadly virus"

I guess Fauci is being used as a fall guy - but it still means there *is* a deadly bioweapon (a shit one) that was released from the Wuhan Lab..which in turn means need for jab and then upgrades of jab..

Are there any stats in Ireland for adverse jab reactions? 

My neighbour was in the A & E the other day. For the 20 mins or so he was there he counted 3 other people who had severe reactions to the jab. Before he left he asked a nurse what the story was. She said they are inundated with jab sufferers.

• Sad 1