Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Can't really see this happening. You try to tell the masses who have had 2 jabs that they are useless and there'll be riots.  

People are so virtuously invested in this that they’ll swallow anything. 

Propaganda about a booster shot being required would be enough to keep the masses in check.

The biggest worry for your average Joe would be which pose they’d use for the post-jab selfie.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ar55 said:

The biggest worry for your average Joe would be which pose they’d use for the post-jab selfie.

nah. that gives people who put these together real world data to work with  (jabbed date, death date)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gVLI6Y6e5mDfu0_7qc0Ozw1GkM69-CIC/view

https://ia803403.us.archive.org/0/items/frontline-workers-testimonies-vaers-reports-26-mar-2021/Frontline Workers Testimonies %26 VAERs Reports_26MAR2021.pdf

8 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

My non-jabbed cousin in the US.. she also said her period is fkt up for the second time; first time being around her jabbed brother in law, second from being around her jabbed father.. anecdotal of course... but still

2077161974_IMG_0249(2).PNG.1d2f5d07467191d49f9a84780c942ea1.PNG

Same happened here. Students were no longer needed.  Placements cancelled because it wasn’t busy.  

https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/education/plans-confirmed-for-ending-paid-placements-amid-student-anger-17-06-2020/

Edited by Liberty

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

How the hell Carlson is still on air, I have no idea.

$$$

Same as Alan Jones... allowed to say *so* much - pandering to their base - the advertising $ - but never allowed to say "there is no deadly virus"

I guess Fauci is being used as a fall guy - but it still means there *is* a deadly bioweapon (a shit one) that was released from the Wuhan Lab..which in turn means need for jab and then upgrades of jab..

Are there any stats in Ireland for adverse jab reactions? 

My neighbour was in the A & E the other day. For the 20 mins or so he was there he counted 3 other people who had severe reactions to the jab. Before he left he asked a nurse what the story was. She said they are inundated with jab sufferers.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

😂

I would use a different approach, I would praise them for not wearing a mask, after all I want to see no masks on any human faces....we need somehow to breakdown the mask, maskless division, not encourage it. The guy filming is simply inverting the shaming that us maskless have had to endure for the past year.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Now we know what the story is that Gareth alluded to recently

https://davidicke.com/2021/06/03/breaking-news-on-right-now-at-7pm-tomorrow-night-on-ickonic-com/

Something big has to happen soon because this slow, dull trudge to nothingness is unbearable. Our society needs a shock, a burst of energy to spring it back into life and action. Life has become so fucking inert and dull.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

$$$

Same as Alan Jones... allowed to say *so* much - pandering to their base - the advertising $ - but never allowed to say "there is no deadly virus"

I guess Fauci is being used as a fall guy - but it still means there *is* a deadly bioweapon (a shit one) that was released from the Wuhan Lab..which in turn means need for jab and then upgrades of jab..

This whole talk about the Wuhan lab is such BS honestly.

Even if it came out of the Lab, that virus is somehow as dangerous as a yearly flu,...yeah right.

Anyway, the point is: There is no proof for the existence of a new virus called Sars2 and as long as this is the case, every freaking talk about Wuhan, Biolab, Food Market or any other kind of BS is pointless.

It all strenghents the believe that we have a real problem here with a new infectious desease, which we do not have.

All "cases" that say, someone either has Covid, died from Covid stem from the RT-PCR test which cannot detect deseases,..so yeah, not one single proof here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Nice idea but I reckon the Tor would be too easy a target with minimal collateral damage. Plus you’ll probably step on the syringes. Unless it’s changed since I was last up there😁

I was there in February and didnt see any syringes.

Would be easy to see the approaching enemy from there @alexa :-)

1 minute ago, Michael said:

This whole talk about the Wuhan lab is such BS honestly.

Even if it came out of the Lab, that virus is somehow as dangerous as a yearly flu,...yeah right.

Anyway, the point is: There is no proof for the existence of a new virus called Sars2 and as long as this is the case, every freaking talk about Wuhan, Biolab, Food Market or any other kind of BS is pointless.

It all strenghents the believe that we have a real problem here with a new infectious desease, which we do not have.

All "cases" that say, someone either has Covid, died from Covid stem from the RT-PCR test which cannot detect deseases,..so yeah, not one single proof here.

Exactly!

Smoke n mirrors.

Just watched this random... who summed it up succinctly

https://www.bitchute.com/video/X9XB7oDzMm6X/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

These are not police any more, and don't deserve that title when the are using intimidation to impose illegal demands.

I'm so sick of this shit!

I'm going to call a spade a spade, not an earth inverting horticultural implement. They are outright criminals.

20210603_114908.jpg.00fa3bbeb10740a859e63c540c281f9a.jpg

Fact check: the police are now enforcing genocide on a world scale

And they are responsible for maintaining public disorder. They are assisting crimes against humanity. They are disarming law abiding citizens.

"Serve and Protect" 🤣 The instant they walk in your door they start a fishing trip to incriminate you even if you called them. They consider themselves a separate society viewing us as the unclean that must never be trusted yet technically they are paid to protect "us" not their criminal superiors.

• Thanks 2

On 5/28/2021 at 6:40 PM, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In covid we have witnessed the greatest single transfer of wealth in our history. Next will be another historical record of transfer of goods. Everything people own will change hands. Still a part of the mega transfer of wealth but addressing more specifically the non monetary possessions people have.

We ain't seen nothing yet... forget foreclosures - what happens when ENTIRE jabbed families drop... can you imagine the scale of the amount of property and tangible assets that's going to be hovered up by the elite class.

• Like 1

When individuals like Fauci are 'sacrificed', aside from it just being sleight of hand, the little freak will probably just be given plastic surgery and still living it large somewhere exotic anyway.

Nothing at all that they push can ever be taken at face value.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

, the little freak will probably just be given plastic surgery and still living it large somewhere exotic anyway.

New Zealend is supposed to be the most popular for these demons; in their own self-designed  luxurious underground 'bunker'

Edited by Anders

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic