Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

53 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am not sure about this guy, after I watched this video the next video was him saying that he wouldn't see patients anymore that have been jabbed, this made me think that he isn't a real doctor.  I cant find any information on his medical qualifications.

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Good luck with that Shake :classic_biggrin: I'm done with travelling abroad besides there is so much of the UK I still want to see,God willing, that's if some Zombie Apocalypse doesn't take over 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Thanks. One can imagine... My days of seeing the world ended January 2020

Sigh Blackpool it is then (joking). Anyway Nepal is wonderful  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

This is ridiculous; it’s like they’re all turning on each other; Fauci et al.

Whats going on?

Im firmly of the opinion that there is no pandemic and I’ve not much patience with those who do half measures, as in, there is a deadly virus but the ‘authorities’ are doing unnecessary things such as social distancing and lockdowns and faux ‘vaccines’ etc etc.

The halfwits have their own less invasive ways of ‘curing’ ‘covid.

I like Carlson for the way he calls bullshit on so many things; if he can do that, have the intelligence to do that, why hasn’t he done proper research to find the facts, that convid is bs.

Same for that old man in a chair, and many medical and scientific bods; how can they believe it’s real but being mishandled?

Im just an average person but I can see and smell the bs easily, it’s staring you in the face.

And now we have the manufactured in the Wuhan lab bs; wtf is that all about?

Many in the ‘truth movement’ believe that; Alex Jones being one, though imo he’s a fine bs artist anyway; in it for the money and the glory only; but there are others; again, what’s going on.

Talk about throwing under the bus!

Any rational enlightenment welcome!

I don't mind infowars. I would actually buy some of the products I I had the money.

Tells it like it is. 

3 hours ago, alexa said:

If they should ever pull the kill switch on the internet, we should all arrange to meet at a certain place.

What do yer all think ?

I thought of the Tor in Glastonbury!

No way would I ever mix with all you riff raff in the flesh.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sorry Pina, I don't understand French, I only do Spanish 🇪🇸 😄

De acuerdo!!!!!

58 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The average age of death in the UK is something like 81.5 years

The average age of corona desths is something like 82.5 years

Cornoavirus is the only virus in the history of mankind to actually prolong lifespans

Lol!!!

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I was actually looking at options regarding that recently and as usual i ended up in a whole new rabbit warren whilst wandering the interwebs ,started looking at pirate radio (which i remeber from the 80's) seems it may be worth a revisit for some people

I am setting up a packet radio rig currently just in case..

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Police THREATEN journalist at home warning him NOT to cover protest

https://www.rebelnews.com/watch_police_threaten_journalist_at_home_warning_him_not_to_cover_protest

These are not police any more, and don't deserve that title when the are using intimidation to impose illegal demands.

I'm so sick of this shit!

I'm going to call a spade a spade, not an earth inverting horticultural implement. They are outright criminals.

8 hours ago, JINGFENG HUMIC ACID said:

But high level fulvic acid after removing the heavy metal is good for human, especially for human immunity and blood circulation system. for more information you can check on Wikipedia.

Sounds almost like vaccine description xD

had to watch infowars for 2x speed to see this bullish Rob Dew was doing some reports on.

you know its the same ol same old, virus with the Hiv gain of function blah blah blah

Now maybe one of you can help me out are any of these images taken with a microscope?

fake 2.png

Fake.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Can't really see this happening. You try to tell the masses who have had 2 jabs that they are useless and there'll be riots.  

i dont know mate i think alot of people are so docile the government could come out and say we did unnecessary lock downs the injections dont work and we want you poor and people wouldnt budge, as long as they got sports to watch on t.v. they are fine 

Edited by TwopackShugar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

What about your own body? Or soul?

reckon big pharma owns the body. The powers at be are doing a good job of destroying the soul of the Covidians. Luckily for people like us on here, the soul is untouchable.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

These are not police any more, and don't deserve that title when the are using intimidation to impose illegal demands.

I'm so sick of this shit!

I'm going to call a spade a spade, not an earth inverting horticultural implement. They are outright criminals.

Yeah saw a bit of that earlier. The church going folk were getting harrased by the Victoria cops. It's a race to the bottom how messed up things are

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Well how about the Forest of Dean or somewhere up Scotland.

I’m with you 100%. Was being silly about the Tor because so apart from houses etc.

Great places in Cornwall as well, Wales etc.

Anywhere you can have a normal conversation about this war on us. Or at least disagree in an intelligent, fact based manner.

Edited by Bombadil

Published 7 hours ago

Tucker Carlson: Is Dr. Fauci under criminal investigation?

'We can only hope' he is

Tucker: Fauci deserves to be under 'criminal investigation'

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host reacts to Dr. Fauci's emails exposed

The utter fraudulence of Tony Fauci is obvious now, and it’s widely acknowledged. But it was not always obvious. In March of last year, we interviewed Fauci on this show. We treated him with respect. We took his answers seriously. We’re Americans, so we assumed the man in charge of protecting the United States from COVID must be impressive and rational. We also assumed he was honest. 

Just now, Bombadil said:
Published 7 hours ago

Tucker Carlson: Is Dr. Fauci under criminal investigation?

'We can only hope' he is

Tucker: Fauci deserves to be under 'criminal investigation'

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host reacts to Dr. Fauci's emails exposed

The utter fraudulence of Tony Fauci is obvious now, and it’s widely acknowledged. But it was not always obvious. In March of last year, we interviewed Fauci on this show. We treated him with respect. We took his answers seriously. We’re Americans, so we assumed the man in charge of protecting the United States from COVID must be impressive and rational. We also assumed he was honest. 

Don’t trust Carlson particularly but is the only MSM anchor challenging anything. Full article on Fox News. He f ing hates Fauci. 

22 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Can we have a link for this please ? 

Thanks 

Hello

this came through on a email that I had subscribed to. Technocracy news. Patrick wood. 

https://www.technocracy.news/hospital-sued-by-117-employees-over-vaccine-mandate/?fbclid=IwAR2446_mRA0ZcrRZGGpOE2eV8OUpekKAWNvPK-W4m3vCt_DNL1RhTenPjZ8&print=pdf

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic