Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was just thinking about these "magnetic vaccines". Do they set off metal detectors? And if they do, is that a prototype feature that will be used in combination with specific booths to check vax status for entry into places?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Snail said:

I was just thinking about these "magnetic vaccines". Do they set off metal detectors? And if they do, is that a prototype feature that will be used in combination with specific booths to check vax status for entry into places?

 

No idea about metal detectors, ask around to see if someone you know took a vaccine to go on holiday as they would have had to go through security.

 

I'm more interested about MRI scans as i've seen a couple people post in comment sections saying they new someone who was refused. 

There was also a video of someone who left a magnetic patch on their arm and a bunch of black stuff came out, no way to prove if it's real though. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect the magnetivity issue is a forerunner for connection to the 5G grid and beyond. If you look at some of the jab results that were tested they make a kind of antenna in the blood which spreads through the entire body. It could also be another control mechanism for an exterior app to connect to

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, The Old Knight said:

 

No idea about metal detectors, ask around to see if someone you know took a vaccine to go on holiday as they would have had to go through security.

 

I'm more interested about MRI scans as i've seen a couple people post in comment sections saying they new someone who was refused. 

There was also a video of someone who left a magnetic patch on their arm and a bunch of black stuff came out, no way to prove if it's real though. 

Thankfully none of my friends and close family are jabbed, nor want to be, but yes I'm sure we'll hear of it if that does start happening. MRI are huge magnets basically right? If these injections are magnetic that would make sense if there were issues. I'm still not 100% sold on the magnetic thing, but neither would it surprise me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Snail said:

Thankfully none of my friends and close family are jabbed, nor want to be, but yes I'm sure we'll hear of it if that does start happening. MRI are huge magnets basically right? If these injections are magnetic that would make sense if there were issues. I'm still not 100% sold on the magnetic thing, but neither would it surprise me.

 

Makes you wonder if they will stick to the machines when trying to get through...! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

This, and also when they want us starving and dependent on their handouts, eating Gates' pretend, GMO , substitute, I can't Believe it's Not Meat abomination, they can't be allowing us to keep s few chickens in our gardens.

Yes! Good point Tinfoil Hat. Out of likes.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Makes you wonder if they will stick to the machines when trying to get through...! 

If there is anything to it and there IS something magnetic in their skin an mri scanner will tear it right out,maybe mri scanners could be used to tear out the badness from the vaxxed ? Electronic exorcism ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

And under the bus he goes,no doubt he'll squirm and wriggle but nothing will become of it and the sheep will now turn their ire on him,watch out,while you are watching the right hand theres a left hook on its way

 

 

I'm not so sure, this does seem to be getting a massive load of sheep finally waking up, all be it on twitter, to Fauci's lies. It'll be interesting to see how the msm can spin this to avoid their evil paymasters being exposed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh this is getting so boring now 🥱

 

Nepal variant' threat to our holidays: Ministers fear new strain of Covid hitting Europe could scupper getaway plan as government is set to update its 'green list' of 'safe' countries for tourists TODAY

DM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622696236365.jpg.321a60e04892730489d4693f008d75d4.jpg

https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/06/covid-19-restrictions-remain-when-ontario-lifts-stay-at-home-order/

 

Snip-it_1622696264280.jpg.673e484be5404641306ac2ad290720c5.jpg

 

Snip-it_1622696337598.jpg.6324b344531b9e8a5b087c0d16919c77.jpg

 

Can you all imagine 100 years of world communism? Communism was never "cured", it went into "remission" only to resurface now with a vengeance. Democracy the quintessential wolf in sheep's clothing. "Fasten your seatbelts cause Kansas is going bye bye". 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622696823549.jpg.fd8639fb1a6653c849c6f7cdc47d0edd.jpg

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/mobile/ottawa-retail-stores-calling-for-earlier-opening-in-ontario-s-covid-19-reopening-plan-1.5453400

 

Snip-it_1622696888375.jpg.a91458af6f19d8ec8eccd44aa88d47ba.jpg

 

Your competitors will be staring at the rubble that was once their livelihood by this time next year. Not many will survive the dark cold winter coming. They will experience communist savagery firsthand. Many will commit suicide if the vax hasn't got them by then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622697197996.jpg.1264c26dfec38cfbfb1005ef766a105c.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/quebec-public-health-re-evaluating-decision-to-cancel-proms-after-uproar-from-students-1.5452904

 

Snip-it_1622697227537.jpg.ac89e76c69eacbf6c46a073148481985.jpg

 

They will contact the covid bug to negotiate a special exception 😂 

 

She (covid) is vacationing with her variants in Cyprus.

 

Love to see the math on that one.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Magnetic injection sites, are very interesting when finding links to 5g.

 

Some Introduction of 5G Circulator Magnets - SDM Magnetics Co., Ltd. (magnet-sdm.com)

 

5g circular magnets actually aid in signal...........

 

now im making no links to the actual jab here....but what an interesting thing this is.

 

i think all our collective consciousness of my people know for a fact that there is a huge link between the jab and 5g........is this the missing link. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, alexa said:

Oh this is getting so boring now 🥱

 

Nepal variant' threat to our holidays: Ministers fear new strain of Covid hitting Europe could scupper getaway plan as government is set to update its 'green list' of 'safe' countries for tourists TODAY

DM

All these so called variants are places I want to visit. Nepal is wonderful 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

imagine this satanic cult being able to literally turn a nob and cause huge distress.......in theory, this is very probable. 

 

Dispersing crowds will be as easy as turning the volume up on a radio

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I'm not so sure, this does seem to be getting a massive load of sheep finally waking up, all be it on twitter, to Fauci's lies. It'll be interesting to see how the msm can spin this to avoid their evil paymasters being exposed. 

I see it as puppetry for the masses ,there is a big slap coming

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Shake said:

All these so called variants are places I want to visit. Nepal is wonderful 

 

Good luck with that Shake :classic_biggrin: I'm done with travelling abroad besides there is so much of the UK I still want to see,God willing, that's if some Zombie Apocalypse doesn't take over 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Pina Colada said:

I'd love to know what her backchat to the terrorists was.

 

She's tiny compared to them, and they manhandle her into cuffs.

 

I hope this video goes viral and the island loses loads of money from tourists thinking, Mmm, I'll go elsewhere for my holiday.

Exactly.

People were shouting:  "Congrats, you've cracked down on real crime"...

They are a bunch of brain dead zombies following orders blindly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just come across this and the comments are very VERY telling,want to know where the unjabbed may possibly be headed ?

 

 

 

In the shape of a cross too, actually it looks very inviting for a prison.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Oh this is getting so boring now 🥱

 

Nepal variant' threat to our holidays: Ministers fear new strain of Covid hitting Europe could scupper getaway plan as government is set to update its 'green list' of 'safe' countries for tourists TODAY

DM

The Nepal variant has apparently spread to Europe and scientists fear it is resistant to vaccines, naturally.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...