Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It's interesting that he's in the BKP anyway. Why would they even know about him? Unless.... his vids are being shared there way too much, ho ho.

I have a Thai mate who is there at the moment, I'll ask him what the crack is.

As 'they' say 'theres no such thing as bad publicity' perhaps the BKP article will make even more  Thai people seek him out,hopefully it will spread the news all over South East Asia

I'm watching a doc on bbc4 (yes i know,bite me) about the blitz and they are talking about the censorship and i'm amazed at the similarities between then and now.They are now talking about mass observation of the masses,there the difference ends and we now have an army of paid collaborators hell bent on trying to convince the public of miracles and impossibilities whilst snooping about the internet like rats in the night trying to gauge public opinion and shape it to their agenda

they have to try harder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

684460293_MEMEmorialDayMEMES(105).jpg.f31c05774e10bd7828b13155293e7161.jpg

16 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Is that Shill Gates himself?

Yep. I still haven't seen any pics of him wearing the damn masks he wants everyone else to wear. He says his favourite food is hamburgers, but of course he wants the proles eating maggot burgers. the two faced c*nt.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Did you watch the first video l posted ?
She's totally AGAINST the vaxxine and calls it out...
What more do you want on MSM ?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/bev-turner-on-this-morning-1st-june-2021_5k3Y2Xblj7GUgGS.html 

The real truth is what we all want on MSM, not their fake plastic truth. Until that time (never) then I consider everything produced by the msm and everyone involved with it to be fake and phoney, agenda pushers but using different angles of attack. 

If she would go on these crappy shows and shake her fellow guests hands, sit next to them at pre covid distance, and boldy claim the truth about Covid then I would trust her. (Unfortunately that can never be allowed to happen)

20 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

I'm from a ethnic minority and chill as they come. Never used the race card in me life. But they been after the brownies from the start. 1st we had ooooh covid kills more asians, then most severe lockdowns were in ethnic areas, now we have incessant Asian scarients. I have never felt more conscious of my skin colour as I have last 15 months.

Fret not my friends. It still hasn't stopped me walking around like a boss without a mask on. Yes this sexy looking brownie is passing his filthy lurgy to you masked zombies.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nailed it!

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Yep. I still haven't seen any pics of him wearing the damn masks he wants everyone else to wear. He says his favourite food is hamburgers, but of course he wants the proles eating maggot burgers. the two faced c*nt.

Omg, yes what a c*nt.

Dupers delight all over his mush.

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

On UK Column news, go to 20 mins 19 secs:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-2nd-june-2021

My heart goes out to India, to Australia, and to Canada of whom are dealing with the large forefront of assholery. Monsanto of course fucking with India's farmers no doubt has some connection to the starvation effect and effort of control.

1 minute ago, Ouroboros said:

My heart goes out to India, to Australia, and to Canada of whom are dealing with the large forefront of assholery. Monsanto of course fucking with India's farmers no doubt has some connection to the starvation effect and effort of control.

Yes, it's shocking

Posted (edited)

Unbelievable medical apartheid propaganda. Stuff your dinner parties.

Why I'm disinviting my unvaccinated friends to dinner parties

"If you won’t have the vaccine, you’re no friend of mine"

Kate Mulvey 2 June 2021 • 2:47pm

'I feel increasingly angry at those who refused to be vaxxed'

I'm getting that tranny feeling ..............

I'm single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them, says KATE  MULVEY | Daily Mail Online

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm getting that tranny feeling.

I'm single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them, says KATE  MULVEY | Daily Mail Online

Jesus, who'd want to spend an evening in her/ his company?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This has been suggested as possible cause for magnetic arm after vaxx-

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

From what I've read the Iron Oxide Nanoparticles (SPIONs) and similar nanoparticles are also used in other medical  procedures including 'Magnetic Hyperthermia therapy';

(from Wikipedia)-

Hyperthermia therapy (or hyperthermia, or thermotherapy) is a type of medical treatment in which body tissue is exposed to temperatures in the region of 40-45°C (104-113°F). Hyperthermia is usually applied as an adjuvant to radiotherapy or chemotherapy, to which it works as a sensitizer, in an effort to treat cancer

(They inject the tumour with magnetic nanoparticles in this case, then heat the particles up)

these are the adverse effects according to wiki-

External application of heat may cause surface burns.[13] Tissue damage to a target organ with a regional treatment will vary with what tissue is heated (e.g. brain treated directly may injure the brain, lung tissue treated directly may cause pulmonary problems) Whole body hyperthermia can cause swelling, blood clots, and bleeding.[12] Systemic shock, may result, but is highly dependent upon method difference in achieving it. It may also cause cardiovascular toxicity.[10] All techniques are often combined with radiation or chemotherapy, muddying how much toxicity is the result of those treatments versus the temperature elevation achieved.

Here's an example of Hyperthermia therapy used to kill bacteria on prosthetic joint inside patient's knee-

AMF_device_comp1.jpg.8bf9eb0b3f12299d5e2c28c26f22523d.jpg

I'm curious if they could achieve a similar effect on the vaccinated using 5G towers, etc. instead of a solenoid coil/Alternating Magnetic Field Device?

Also chromosomes themselves are 'super solenoid structures' apparently- 

Finch and Clug (1976) have proposed an arrangement of chromatin in the chromosome model of nucleosomes. The coiled DNA according to them is in the string of nucleosomes. The  nuleosome string is then coiled into 300A wide solenoid, which in turn coils to form a supersolenoid with a diametre of 4000A. This super solenoid structure is the unit fibre (chromonema seen in light microscope) whose coils constitute the chromosomes.

https://www.biology-today.com/cell-biology/ultrastructure-of-chromosome/

Presumably that means chromosomes and DNA are electromagnets and produce their own magnetic fields - as well as being naturally sensitive to EMF, even without the addition of magnetic nanoparticles.

There's another paper here that goes into more detail (haven't read it all)-

Applications of Magnetic Nanoparticles in Medicine: Magnetic Fluid Hyperthermia

http://prhsj.rcm.upr.edu/index.php/prhsj/article/viewFile/365/243

Edited by BossCrow

31 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm getting that tranny feeling ..............

Quite the looker and no doubt a great conversationalist, I can only assume her un-jabbed friends are devastated at this news.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1