Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, lshapedroom said:

I have been learning about this all evening thanks to links from this forum, they have been using 2020 news articles like this one https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1941816/an-old-man-in-a-chair-pulling-rabbits-from-his-bag-of-truths as sources to change all the information on Dr Coleman's wiki.

Probably best if you ignore Dr Colemans wiki as its obviously compromised and just how much weight the Bangkok post carries in the UK i don't know ,Far better to stick to his website where everything he says in his videos can be checked and validated or of course you could always use the web to do your own reaearch and then there can be no ambiguity

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

There were 12 deaths in UK today... I guess all of them were unvaccinated? It would make great news wouldn't it? 🤔

Why is there a push towards so called vaccines?! I wish I could hang around with more critical thinkers

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

You'd think they'd be shouting it from the roof tops wouldn't you? It would be very interesting to know over the next few weeks what the ratio is, surely it can't be hard to produce the figures? 

It would convince some to take this shot more than fries 🤣

Greece, Lawyer reports patients being put on to treatments plans of death just like we saw in the UK and US. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC6DHTkH9D4G/

n this video (date video was taken: 17th May 2021), you will witness a live phone call to Nikos Stavrou, a 59 year old "covid patient" who was about to be intubated in Hippokrateio hospital in Athens, while he was healthy, without fever, no coughing, no dyspnea, and he had asked to go home. Four hours after this live facebook video, Nikos Stavrou was intubated.
Today, 1st June 2021 Nikos Stavrou passed away in Hippokrateio Hospital.
His wife is suing the hospital for homicide on purpose.

During the "pandemic", Greek lawyer Nikos Antoniadis has devoted himself to helping patients that are being held in hospitals, collecting evidence that proves the biggest scam in the history of Greek nation.
He has also helped several covid victims' families prove that the cause of death of their beloved ones was not covid, despite what was stated in the official documents.
By 21st of May 2021, he has managed to have 14 postmortems operated and 100% of his examined cases have shown no covid, and has helped dozens of families, proving that there is "a protocol of death" which is being followed by hospitals leading patients to scheduled intubations and consequently death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

48 minutes ago, lshapedroom said:

I have been learning about this all evening thanks to links from this forum, they have been using 2020 news articles like this one https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1941816/an-old-man-in-a-chair-pulling-rabbits-from-his-bag-of-truths as sources to change all the information on Dr Coleman's wiki.

It's best to make your own mind up about people and their messages to the world, that Bangkok post article looks very skewed!!!! (As you obviously know!!!)

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Greece, Lawyer reports patients being put on to treatments plans of death just like we saw in the UK and US. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC6DHTkH9D4G/

n this video (date video was taken: 17th May 2021), you will witness a live phone call to Nikos Stavrou, a 59 year old "covid patient" who was about to be intubated in Hippokrateio hospital in Athens, while he was healthy, without fever, no coughing, no dyspnea, and he had asked to go home. Four hours after this live facebook video, Nikos Stavrou was intubated.
Today, 1st June 2021 Nikos Stavrou passed away in Hippokrateio Hospital.
His wife is suing the hospital for homicide on purpose.

During the "pandemic", Greek lawyer Nikos Antoniadis has devoted himself to helping patients that are being held in hospitals, collecting evidence that proves the biggest scam in the history of Greek nation.
He has also helped several covid victims' families prove that the cause of death of their beloved ones was not covid, despite what was stated in the official documents.
By 21st of May 2021, he has managed to have 14 postmortems operated and 100% of his examined cases have shown no covid, and has helped dozens of families, proving that there is "a protocol of death" which is being followed by hospitals leading patients to scheduled intubations and consequently death.

It's cases like that,that make me even more determined never to have the jab and never to trust the NHS until such time as it has been subjected to a purge of all the collaborating persons it employs

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Probably best if you ignore Dr Colemans wiki as its obviously compromised and just how much weight the Bangkok post carries in the UK i don't know ,Far better to stick to his website where everything he says in his videos can be checked and validated or of course you could always use the web to do your own reaearch and then there can be no ambiguity

It's interesting that he's in the BKP anyway. Why would they even know about him? Unless.... his vids are being shared there way too much, ho ho.

I have a Thai mate who is there at the moment, I'll ask him what the crack is.

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

It's interesting that he's in the BKP anyway. Why would they even know about him? Unless.... his vids are being shared there way too much, ho ho.

I have a Thai mate who is there at the moment, I'll ask him what the crack is.

As 'they' say 'theres no such thing as bad publicity' perhaps the BKP article will make even more  Thai people seek him out,hopefully it will spread the news all over South East Asia

I'm watching a doc on bbc4 (yes i know,bite me) about the blitz and they are talking about the censorship and i'm amazed at the similarities between then and now.They are now talking about mass observation of the masses,there the difference ends and we now have an army of paid collaborators hell bent on trying to convince the public of miracles and impossibilities whilst snooping about the internet like rats in the night trying to gauge public opinion and shape it to their agenda

they have to try harder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

684460293_MEMEmorialDayMEMES(105).jpg.f31c05774e10bd7828b13155293e7161.jpg

16 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Is that Shill Gates himself?

Yep. I still haven't seen any pics of him wearing the damn masks he wants everyone else to wear. He says his favourite food is hamburgers, but of course he wants the proles eating maggot burgers. the two faced c*nt.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Did you watch the first video l posted ?
She's totally AGAINST the vaxxine and calls it out...
What more do you want on MSM ?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/bev-turner-on-this-morning-1st-june-2021_5k3Y2Xblj7GUgGS.html 

The real truth is what we all want on MSM, not their fake plastic truth. Until that time (never) then I consider everything produced by the msm and everyone involved with it to be fake and phoney, agenda pushers but using different angles of attack. 

If she would go on these crappy shows and shake her fellow guests hands, sit next to them at pre covid distance, and boldy claim the truth about Covid then I would trust her. (Unfortunately that can never be allowed to happen)

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic