Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, lshapedroom said:

I've just checked out Dr Coleman's wiki page and am shocked by the description of him, has this been altered since the pandemic started?  I have known him as a medical journalist since the 1980s and love his Mrs Caldicott film.

Yes, according to Dr Coleman, as soon as he started to question the plandemic, his Wiki page was changed.

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes, according to Dr Coleman, as soon as he started to question the plandemic, his Wiki page was changed.

Good. Then we know he's saying something right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Just an observation before I watch this later, is there a contradiction to:

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"

And the video which states:

Own these 5 books and you could get 5 years? 

Looks like clickbait. 😂

How many years do you get for owning DI books???!!!

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Today's text from my GP group practice was to inform me that they're not longer part of the vaccine programme.

No idea why...take up dropped? Something else going on?

Maybe they will start seeing patients again?

Crazy thought.

25 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I have been learning about this all evening thanks to links from this forum, they have been using 2020 news articles like this one https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1941816/an-old-man-in-a-chair-pulling-rabbits-from-his-bag-of-truths as sources to change all the information on Dr Coleman's wiki.

26 minutes ago, lshapedroom said:

I have been learning about this all evening thanks to links from this forum, they have been using 2020 news articles like this one https://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1941816/an-old-man-in-a-chair-pulling-rabbits-from-his-bag-of-truths as sources to change all the information on Dr Coleman's wiki.

Probably best if you ignore Dr Colemans wiki as its obviously compromised and just how much weight the Bangkok post carries in the UK i don't know ,Far better to stick to his website where everything he says in his videos can be checked and validated or of course you could always use the web to do your own reaearch and then there can be no ambiguity

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

There were 12 deaths in UK today... I guess all of them were unvaccinated? It would make great news wouldn't it? 🤔

Why is there a push towards so called vaccines?! I wish I could hang around with more critical thinkers

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

You'd think they'd be shouting it from the roof tops wouldn't you? It would be very interesting to know over the next few weeks what the ratio is, surely it can't be hard to produce the figures? 

It would convince some to take this shot more than fries 🤣

Greece, Lawyer reports patients being put on to treatments plans of death just like we saw in the UK and US. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC6DHTkH9D4G/

n this video (date video was taken: 17th May 2021), you will witness a live phone call to Nikos Stavrou, a 59 year old "covid patient" who was about to be intubated in Hippokrateio hospital in Athens, while he was healthy, without fever, no coughing, no dyspnea, and he had asked to go home. Four hours after this live facebook video, Nikos Stavrou was intubated.
Today, 1st June 2021 Nikos Stavrou passed away in Hippokrateio Hospital.
His wife is suing the hospital for homicide on purpose.

During the "pandemic", Greek lawyer Nikos Antoniadis has devoted himself to helping patients that are being held in hospitals, collecting evidence that proves the biggest scam in the history of Greek nation.
He has also helped several covid victims' families prove that the cause of death of their beloved ones was not covid, despite what was stated in the official documents.
By 21st of May 2021, he has managed to have 14 postmortems operated and 100% of his examined cases have shown no covid, and has helped dozens of families, proving that there is "a protocol of death" which is being followed by hospitals leading patients to scheduled intubations and consequently death.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, lshapedroom said:

It's best to make your own mind up about people and their messages to the world, that Bangkok post article looks very skewed!!!! (As you obviously know!!!)

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Greece, Lawyer reports patients being put on to treatments plans of death just like we saw in the UK and US. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dC6DHTkH9D4G/

n this video (date video was taken: 17th May 2021), you will witness a live phone call to Nikos Stavrou, a 59 year old "covid patient" who was about to be intubated in Hippokrateio hospital in Athens, while he was healthy, without fever, no coughing, no dyspnea, and he had asked to go home. Four hours after this live facebook video, Nikos Stavrou was intubated.
Today, 1st June 2021 Nikos Stavrou passed away in Hippokrateio Hospital.
His wife is suing the hospital for homicide on purpose.

During the "pandemic", Greek lawyer Nikos Antoniadis has devoted himself to helping patients that are being held in hospitals, collecting evidence that proves the biggest scam in the history of Greek nation.
He has also helped several covid victims' families prove that the cause of death of their beloved ones was not covid, despite what was stated in the official documents.
By 21st of May 2021, he has managed to have 14 postmortems operated and 100% of his examined cases have shown no covid, and has helped dozens of families, proving that there is "a protocol of death" which is being followed by hospitals leading patients to scheduled intubations and consequently death.

It's cases like that,that make me even more determined never to have the jab and never to trust the NHS until such time as it has been subjected to a purge of all the collaborating persons it employs

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Probably best if you ignore Dr Colemans wiki as its obviously compromised and just how much weight the Bangkok post carries in the UK i don't know ,Far better to stick to his website where everything he says in his videos can be checked and validated or of course you could always use the web to do your own reaearch and then there can be no ambiguity

It's interesting that he's in the BKP anyway. Why would they even know about him? Unless.... his vids are being shared there way too much, ho ho.

I have a Thai mate who is there at the moment, I'll ask him what the crack is.