numnuts

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

More chance of me sawing my own bollocks off with a rusty bread knife than allowing someone to 'test' me for an imaginary disease.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

18th sept.

we should know this time next week then

not long to wait

If that happens they will have pushed us too far too quickly. I think there would be a huge pushback if you did this. You're talking about shutting the economy down again and that will push people over the edge which would be a big mistake if I was them. 

Israel leading the way with a full lock down for at least 14 days starting next week. Expected to be approved tomorrow.

The three stages

Under the scheme, for the first stage will see people confined to within 500 meters of their home, with all schools (except special education) and non-essential businesses closed and all non-essential workers told to stay home. Restaurants will only be allowed to operate delivery service.

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/ministers-ok-full-lockdown-as-virus-deaths-infections-reach-new-highs/

israel-lockdown-e1586211501796.jpg?w=128

Edited by Golden Retriever

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Israel leading the way with a full lock down for at least 14 days starting next week. Expected to be approved tomorrow.

The three stages

Under the scheme, for the first stage will see people confined to within 500 meters of their home, with all schools (except special education) and non-essential businesses closed and all non-essential workers told to stay home. Restaurants will only be allowed to operate delivery service.

https://jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/ministers-ok-full-lockdown-as-virus-deaths-infections-reach-new-highs/

israel-lockdown-e1586211501796.jpg?w=128

If this charade doesn't wake up the sheep, nothing ever will.

Worldwide, Flu has killed 5 times the amount of people the imaginary disease has since March.

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If that happens they will have pushed us too far too quickly. I think there would be a huge pushback if you did this. You're talking about shutting the economy down again and that will push people over the edge which would be a big mistake if I was them. 

Push the braindead sheep of the UK over the edge?

Sorry but that can't happen......if they were told to go around on all fours outside as the imaginary disease only existed 3 feet from the ground upwards, they would.

90% of the people of this country are as thick as pig shit, have the intellect of a radish and their gullibility is off the scale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Push the braindead sheep of the UK over the edge?

Sorry but that can't happen......if they were told to go around on all fours outside as the imaginary disease only existed 3 feet from the ground upwards, they would.

90% of the people of this country are as thick as pig shit, have the intellect of a radish and their gullibility is off the scale.

Fair point. 😭🤣

• Like 1

One man is being blamed for the case spike in Bolton. Absolutely absurd and ridiculous, as a young man myself I feel like we are being targeted and scrutinised against so that we are made to feel bad about this so called 'second wave' bullshit. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8724431/Coronavirus-Ibiza-clubber-thought-Bolton-case-spike.html 

4 minutes ago, MagicMatt said:

One man is being blamed for the case spike in Bolton. Absolutely absurd and ridiculous, as a young man myself I feel like we are being targeted and scrutinised against so that we are made to feel bad about this so called 'second wave' bullshit. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8724431/Coronavirus-Ibiza-clubber-thought-Bolton-case-spike.html

All part of the gaslighting to make us all feel guilty. 

4 minutes ago, MagicMatt said:

Be careful Matt....reading the Daily Fail can have tragic consequences......It WILL eventually cause you severe brain damage if you look at it too often.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Shared by Ian Crane on Facebook   Unconfirmed, could be disinformation.

18th September flagged as next full lockdown, starting in Germany

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/september-18th-flagged-as-next-lockdown-date-a-second-time-called-under-the-dome/

119194001_3354778607922275_8085112746256

Looks like a piss take to me.

Either way I'm going to be in Sweden at the time, probably the best place in Europe if there is a bit of truth to it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Shared by Ian Crane on Facebook   Unconfirmed, could be disinformation.

18th September flagged as next full lockdown, starting in Germany

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/september-18th-flagged-as-next-lockdown-date-a-second-time-called-under-the-dome/

119194001_3354778607922275_8085112746256

I would suspect this is 'disinformation', with the idea being that it goes 'viral' and shared with as many people as possible to get the 'fear' pumping, and possibly start off another bout of 'panic-buying'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I would suspect this is 'disinformation', with the idea being that it goes 'viral' and shared with as many people as possible to get the 'fear' pumping, and possibly start off another bout of 'panic-buying'.

I would say it's more simple than that, just some muppet on Twitter trying to troll the "tinfoil hat wearers" and make them look stupid when nothing in particular happens on the 18th

Edited by Illmatic

OK, i don't think a 2nd wave is coming.

But it will be under the guise of locking down to prevent the 2nd wave.

Just look at Melbourne, thats how draconian it's going to get.

Plus door to door testing.

We'll probably see a lot more with hamzat suits

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If anyone gets one of these volunteers knock their door, rather than testing yourself, perhaps use the swab on your cat or dog, or just run it under the tap.

Then when your test comes back 'positive' you'll know 100% for yourself that this is all bollocks.

Breaches will be dealt with robustly and to the full extent of the law.

"I don't want to see fines being levied, but even more I do not want to see people behaving in a way that puts the most vulnerable at risk," Michael Gove

Edited by Velma

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Please say this isnt happening as i have just got my business back on its feet, also 6 months lockdown the country will be finished forever totally bankrupted. There will be a civil war and lots of famine and crime will go sky high. Just for a stupid virus. Fuck the NWO.

46 minutes ago, Velma said:

Rules and guidance meeting up - 11 Sept

There's no consistency, is there? That's 'devolution' for you. 😉

I bet there's no 'scientific evidence' to back this up either, its just people making things up on a whim.

So its fine for me to have 8 people in my house today, but from Tuesday it's "not safe".

"Sorry guys, you can't come in my house from Tuesday, lets go catch a bus somewhere instead" :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 3:36 PM, Basket Case said:

Hello and welcome.
These photos suggest that 'IT' is here for the 'long haul'...  
Proper messed up.
😟

Have seen the same sort of thing in Leicester when making deliveries for work

• Sad 1

On 7/11/2020 at 1:28 AM, serpentine said:

Just avoid such places as many are until the government sees sense and/or admits incompetence. They're panicking already with the data rolling in from the high streets and it won't be long before retail areas are gutted and local councils go bankrupt with business revenue loss/car parking revenue loss etc.

Figures indicating the loss of over 70% of council parking revenues currently being mentioned in the media.

Many won't be celebrating Christmas anyway this year it seems......

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Breaches will be dealt with robustly and to the full extent of the law.

"I don't want to see fines being levied, but even more I do not want to see people behaving in a way that puts the most vulnerable at risk," Michael Gove

Gove, the biggest snake in a government of reptiles. His behaviour when Boris pretended to be seriously ill was the key to how ill Boris actually was, in my opinion. This is a 'man' who would sell his soul to the highest bidder to be PM of the UK (look at the track record, especially Brexit). A couple of days after Boris slunk off to the 'hospital' to get out the way of any backlash, Gove announced that one of his family was displaying 'minor Covid symptoms' and went into self-isolation (even though he was pictured jogging around a nearby park a few days later). A creature of his morals would have been chanelling Machiavelli if Boris had actually been at death's door. But instead, he disappeared for at least a fortnight, avoiding having to front the ludicrous Downing Street briefings in Boris's absence (no doubt also influenced by the fact he looked out of his depth, flapping around, whenever he'd been forced to do one previously). He's a disgrace, who should be treated likewise.

Edited by Shy Talk
a
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I bet there's no 'scientific evidence' to back this up either, its just people making things up on a whim.

theres no scientific evidence for any of the entire thing. masks, social distancing, spit screens in shops, washing clothes, 72 hrs to decontaminate cardboard, 24hrs to decontaminate money,

• Like 2