Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:50 PM, Velma said:

There is no "coronavirus" it is a ruse.

If it really was COVID-19, no-one to this day can tell. Fact is it was 
a bad flu season and i had a bad cold, no fever, but a lot of 
respiratory crap, coughing. I read the CDC disinfection guidelines,
bought a bottle of chlorix, and by chance inhaled the chlorine vapor 
in my bathroom, and i was able to breath again properly. 

Edited by rmstock

Even if you take the MSM/WHO/UK Government's figures as real:

10,000 people average die from influenza each year

30,000 people average die from pneumonia each year

34,000 people have died from 'covid'

Why are you accepting a regime change?

• Like 2

seems quite a lot of 14 year old hackers about at the moment. from BBC.

EasyJet has admitted that a "highly sophisticated cyber-attack" has affected nine million customers.

It said email addresses and travel details had been stolen and that 2,208 customers had also had their credit card details "accessed".

The firm has informed the UK's Information Commissioner's Office and is continuing to investigate the breach.

More to follow

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Even if you take the MSM/WHO/UK Government's figures as real:

10,000 people average die from influenza each year

30,000 people average die from pneumonia each year

34,000 people have died from 'covid'

Why are you accepting a regime change?

I have to say KillBill, your comments and memes are spot on. Keep on keeping on.  Great poster.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This graph was featured on UK Column's report yesterday and compares the death rates per 100,000 in non lockdown Sweden over the last 30 years. It shows a trend of decline in death rates including for 2020 and is yet more evidence exposing what a farce lockdown is.

FB_IMG_1589891240145.jpg

Now that is where it's at ... finally a statistic that means something.  I would like to see the same for the UK.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I have been getting head-rushes on and off for a few days, accompanied sometimes with arrhythmia. It only lasts a few seconds at a time. Maybe it's caused by 5G masts. I wondered if anyone else has experienced similar? Naturally, I wouldn't wish to seek medical advice, whatever the cause is.

Don't. You felt a huge wave of high vibrational energy the earth has been flooded with over the last 3-4 days, esp last 3 days. Nothing to worry about. The sensations weren't unpleasant and that's your main indicator. These waves may cause short lived aches, pressure, tension or rushes in your physical body if there are some energy blocks throughout your body meridian system or some residue of past trauma (physical or emotional). Wherever such energy meets dimmed or dense energy places in your physical and energy bodies you may feel some pressure or tension or strange aches that don't stay long. It wasn't 5g this time for sure. Thanks for reporting this experience, it's always good to have a confirmation from others. Next time it happens, feel your resistance (if there is any) to this energy wave then let it go. Then imagine that your body receives and absorbs the new light codes coming from the center of our galaxy, just like it would absorb the sunshine. Then just allow and those new light codes to dissolve all dimmed and dense energies and the residue of old traumas in your physical, emotional, mental, etc bodies.

• Like 2

UK Police Force Humiliated After Launching Manhunt For Trucker Who Kissed Woman

A police force in the UK faced humiliation after trying to enlist the public’s help in a manhunt for a trucker who committed the dastardly crime of kissing a woman on the cheek.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-police-force-humiliated-after-launching-manhunt-trucker-who-kissed-woman

It only gets dumber :classic_mellow:

10 minutes ago, awake said:

UK Police Force Humiliated After Launching Manhunt For Trucker Who Kissed Woman

A police force in the UK faced humiliation after trying to enlist the public’s help in a manhunt for a trucker who committed the dastardly crime of kissing a woman on the cheek.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-police-force-humiliated-after-launching-manhunt-trucker-who-kissed-woman

It only gets dumber :classic_mellow:

Derbyshire Police again.

They seem to be running some sort of psyop/social media experiment...

3 hours ago, Noctua said:

It's absolutely shocking what they are doing to children with this bubble mentality.  I am surprised that more parents of young children and cold psychologists are not voicing their opinions more.

Agreed. Where are all the "experts" in childcare? Silent!

I was a nursery nurse for ten years. I was trained to watch for signs of physical, sexual, mental and emotional abuse, with 'radicalisation' added later. It was a fundamental part of my job to safeguard children from harm. I would have been reprimanded for failing in that duty of care.

As soon as I arrived on shift I had a cluster of children surrounding me, all wanting to greet me and show love. If I had to forego such confidence-building contact, or wear a mask so they couldn't see me smile, I may as well have ripped their hearts out. Autistic kids couldn't even sit still, far less in a box!

That is extreme cruelty and anyone who sends their children to be schooled under these rigid and unnecessary restrictions, needs their head examined. Any headteacher who implements this disturbing regime should be sacked for violating the rights of the child, whom they are paid to educate, not torment and subjugate.

I saw a woman meet a friend with a toddler in a pram today and she stood two meters away from the child while engaging his attention. They are teaching children from infancy to fear, mistrust and shun physical contact. I can't live in a world where people don't hug, kiss, shake hands and demonstrate affection.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Programming children to become robots.    School children have been pumped with fear over global warming scam and now this shite.   What is the penalty for stepping over the hazard tape line - detention in a isolation cell?    Funny enough, I met a business equipment supply saleman yesterday and he told me how orders had taken a massive knock, recalled how hard it was in the early 1990s and was concerned about the future. However, he told me he was doing well selling masks, hand gel, safety tape and COVID-19 signage though, but he thought it was all over the top and a waste.

Clicking on your Daily Mail link there was this photo of a French school playground, I thought the anti-terror barriers and concrete blocks were bad enough but this is just insanity overdrive.

28533212-8328819-image-a-68_158981161052

Three and four-year-old children at a primary school in France were pictured playing alone in chalk 'isolation zones' to maintain social distancing amid coronavirus   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8328819/Primary-school-unveils-plans-social-distancing-pupils-return-class.html

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I thought the anti-terror barriers and concrete blocks were bad enough but this is just insanity overdrive.

just open a book regarding jails/gaols, the practices used to control inmates and prisoners and the cultural practices of the prisoners

i.e

lockdown, 1 hour exercise, specific places on the outdoor area for groups

it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if they were using the prison handbook for the slow easing of lockdown

i notice that mental health concern adverts is being blasted through all radio stations synchronised

for instance

the UK schools are keeping each class (max 15) separate from each other class

“Separate confinement” is permitted through the Correction Act regulation as a tool to maintain safe operations of the prison, the email reads. Solitary confinement is only used “as a last resort if they are believed to be a danger to themselves or others.”

But Hamm disagrees, saying segregation is the first resort for many guards.

france is using the segregation model whereas the UK is using the separate confinement

The UN rules for prisoners and mental health will probably run inline with government /school policy and places of business

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1