Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 5/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This graph was featured on UK Column's report yesterday and compares the death rates per 100,000 in non lockdown Sweden over the last 30 years. It shows a trend of decline in death rates including for 2020 and is yet more evidence exposing what a farce lockdown is.

FB_IMG_1589891240145.jpg

Now that is where it's at ... finally a statistic that means something.  I would like to see the same for the UK.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I have been getting head-rushes on and off for a few days, accompanied sometimes with arrhythmia. It only lasts a few seconds at a time. Maybe it's caused by 5G masts. I wondered if anyone else has experienced similar? Naturally, I wouldn't wish to seek medical advice, whatever the cause is.

Don't. You felt a huge wave of high vibrational energy the earth has been flooded with over the last 3-4 days, esp last 3 days. Nothing to worry about. The sensations weren't unpleasant and that's your main indicator. These waves may cause short lived aches, pressure, tension or rushes in your physical body if there are some energy blocks throughout your body meridian system or some residue of past trauma (physical or emotional). Wherever such energy meets dimmed or dense energy places in your physical and energy bodies you may feel some pressure or tension or strange aches that don't stay long. It wasn't 5g this time for sure. Thanks for reporting this experience, it's always good to have a confirmation from others. Next time it happens, feel your resistance (if there is any) to this energy wave then let it go. Then imagine that your body receives and absorbs the new light codes coming from the center of our galaxy, just like it would absorb the sunshine. Then just allow and those new light codes to dissolve all dimmed and dense energies and the residue of old traumas in your physical, emotional, mental, etc bodies.

• Like 2

UK Police Force Humiliated After Launching Manhunt For Trucker Who Kissed Woman

A police force in the UK faced humiliation after trying to enlist the public’s help in a manhunt for a trucker who committed the dastardly crime of kissing a woman on the cheek.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-police-force-humiliated-after-launching-manhunt-trucker-who-kissed-woman

It only gets dumber :classic_mellow:

10 minutes ago, awake said:

UK Police Force Humiliated After Launching Manhunt For Trucker Who Kissed Woman

A police force in the UK faced humiliation after trying to enlist the public’s help in a manhunt for a trucker who committed the dastardly crime of kissing a woman on the cheek.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-police-force-humiliated-after-launching-manhunt-trucker-who-kissed-woman

It only gets dumber :classic_mellow:

Derbyshire Police again.

They seem to be running some sort of psyop/social media experiment...

3 hours ago, Noctua said:

It's absolutely shocking what they are doing to children with this bubble mentality.  I am surprised that more parents of young children and cold psychologists are not voicing their opinions more.

Agreed. Where are all the "experts" in childcare? Silent!

I was a nursery nurse for ten years. I was trained to watch for signs of physical, sexual, mental and emotional abuse, with 'radicalisation' added later. It was a fundamental part of my job to safeguard children from harm. I would have been reprimanded for failing in that duty of care.

As soon as I arrived on shift I had a cluster of children surrounding me, all wanting to greet me and show love. If I had to forego such confidence-building contact, or wear a mask so they couldn't see me smile, I may as well have ripped their hearts out. Autistic kids couldn't even sit still, far less in a box!

That is extreme cruelty and anyone who sends their children to be schooled under these rigid and unnecessary restrictions, needs their head examined. Any headteacher who implements this disturbing regime should be sacked for violating the rights of the child, whom they are paid to educate, not torment and subjugate.

I saw a woman meet a friend with a toddler in a pram today and she stood two meters away from the child while engaging his attention. They are teaching children from infancy to fear, mistrust and shun physical contact. I can't live in a world where people don't hug, kiss, shake hands and demonstrate affection.

Edited by Velma
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Programming children to become robots.    School children have been pumped with fear over global warming scam and now this shite.   What is the penalty for stepping over the hazard tape line - detention in a isolation cell?    Funny enough, I met a business equipment supply saleman yesterday and he told me how orders had taken a massive knock, recalled how hard it was in the early 1990s and was concerned about the future. However, he told me he was doing well selling masks, hand gel, safety tape and COVID-19 signage though, but he thought it was all over the top and a waste.

Clicking on your Daily Mail link there was this photo of a French school playground, I thought the anti-terror barriers and concrete blocks were bad enough but this is just insanity overdrive.

28533212-8328819-image-a-68_158981161052

Three and four-year-old children at a primary school in France were pictured playing alone in chalk 'isolation zones' to maintain social distancing amid coronavirus   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8328819/Primary-school-unveils-plans-social-distancing-pupils-return-class.html

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I thought the anti-terror barriers and concrete blocks were bad enough but this is just insanity overdrive.

just open a book regarding jails/gaols, the practices used to control inmates and prisoners and the cultural practices of the prisoners

i.e

lockdown, 1 hour exercise, specific places on the outdoor area for groups

it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if they were using the prison handbook for the slow easing of lockdown

i notice that mental health concern adverts is being blasted through all radio stations synchronised

for instance

the UK schools are keeping each class (max 15) separate from each other class

“Separate confinement” is permitted through the Correction Act regulation as a tool to maintain safe operations of the prison, the email reads. Solitary confinement is only used “as a last resort if they are believed to be a danger to themselves or others.”

But Hamm disagrees, saying segregation is the first resort for many guards.

france is using the segregation model whereas the UK is using the separate confinement

The UN rules for prisoners and mental health will probably run inline with government /school policy and places of business

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

While the government is right up to their brass necks in all the lies they've manufactured re Covid! To quote that imbecile, Thunberg, how dare they!

damian collins

Chair, DCMS Sub-Committee on Disinformation (12 Mar 2019 to 6 Nov 2019)

Chair, DCMS Sub-Committee on Disinformation (12 Mar 2019 to 6 Nov 2019)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Programming children to become robots.    School children have been pumped with fear over global warming scam and now this shite.   What is the penalty for stepping over the hazard tape line - detention in a isolation cell?    Funny enough, I met a business equipment supply saleman yesterday and he told me how orders had taken a massive knock, recalled how hard it was in the early 1990s and was concerned about the future. However, he told me he was doing well selling masks, hand gel, safety tape and COVID-19 signage though, but he thought it was all over the top and a waste.

Clicking on your Daily Mail link there was this photo of a French school playground, I thought the anti-terror barriers and concrete blocks were bad enough but this is just insanity overdrive.

28533212-8328819-image-a-68_158981161052

Three and four-year-old children at a primary school in France were pictured playing alone in chalk 'isolation zones' to maintain social distancing amid coronavirus   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8328819/Primary-school-unveils-plans-social-distancing-pupils-return-class.html

They have a name for it already? ISOLATION ZONES!

That's why they are admitting Reception Class before all others, to programme the youngest most susceptible group first, from day one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, serpentine said:

How many police will to take to force people out of their homes? 

maybe if they spread information that the common house spider spreads COVID20 only during the daytime

scientists have identified a solar reaction in the spiders that activates previously safe COVID20 cells

STAY OUT OF YOUR HOUSES IN THE DAYTIME

8 hours ago, Velma said:

Prince Charles has urged millions of furloughed Brits to sign up for “unglamorous” temporary jobs picking fruit and veg over the summer to help guarantee the UK’s food supply, the Prince of Wales admits it will be a “challenging” and “hard graft” for many people who are used to office jobs.

But he says signing up is “of the utmost importance” to the national effort to beat the coronavirus pandemic. And he compares the Pick for Britain campaign to the Land Army that helped harvest crops during World War Two to feed the nation.

The Pick for Britain campaign wants some of the 7.5 million employees who have been laid off on to the Government’s wage support scheme during the crisis to sign up to the scheme, which enables them to top-up their furloughed wage.

Meanwhile, as the nation is facing recession, his mother,, Mrs. Windsor has instructed a team of builders to resume work on the £369 million refurbishment of Buckingham Palace now that the Government has eased lockdown measures.

Glad to know the Aristocracy are still "winning" while the unemployed "pick for victory."

Well, he is actually correct though as much as many despise the "royal" usurpers.

Humanity need to go back to being farmers and growing food for sustainability. That's what much of this is about. Humanity have gotten out of control over consuming resources of the planet and so we must scale back before we destroy Earth.

Besides, growing food is how we take our power back from the technocracy. The corporations and banks cannot have power over humanity if people were self sustainable with food.

The harsh winter climate and the harsh summer climate have it the most challenging but it can be done, people have proved it can, the Eskimos, Indians, the Arabs, Africans, Irish, Swedes, Aussies etc.

What to grow though is the key as I have mentioned many times, alkalinity. My intent is not to brag but I haven't been sick in years. Why? Because I eat healthy. But the lady who used to be my neighbor, a British lady actually who adored the royal family, she was severely overweight and all she ever ate was pizza, Chinese food, and cakes and pies. One day I tried talking to her about alkaline food vegetables and fruits and nuts and seeds since she asked me how I stay so healthy and my words fell on deaf ears, I saw her a couple months ago and she was even bigger and struggling to climb stairs when she visited. Sweet lady though.

So now this corona event will either wake people up and they will listen to those who are passing along valuable information about how we can opt out of the digital currency vaccine trace app agenda via growing our own food and going off grid with solar power, or people can not listen and complain about it while being herded like sheep. But people do in fact have a choice to snub the corporate sector and it's not going to be easy to undo decades of conditioning but it can be done.

The closest to freedom we can get on this rock now is by growing our own food which makes us sustainable.

Don't be afraid of the black man, instead look at the list of alkaline food.

https://www.naturallifeenergy.com/alkaline-producing-mucus-reducing-nutrional-guide/

Edited by Messenger

People really should stop calling this "COVID" because every time they do they are affirming Certificate Of Vaccination ID.

Do people stop to ask where that term "COVID" came from? The government and media! Joe shmoe down the street didn't suddenly think, I'm going to call this corona "virus", COVID. This is them trying to warm people up to being chipped, so they must constantly repeat it to solidify it in people's head.

We know their agenda now, we can see it, so instead of focusing on it and giving it more power, focus on how we can opt out of their system. Rise above their imprisonment.

Their agenda is not for those who are awake but for those who are comfortable with being slaves inside the system. Those who are still ruled by materialism and status, fancy cars, designer clothes, poisonous "food" at fancy restaurants. You want those things then you will be in the matrix and adhering to their rules.

This agenda is also being implemented because of the inner city people, black and hispanic, and some white and few Asian kids who were extremely unruly and disobedient. Teachers complained, they quit, and so what now are the schools to do? Well, this is the answer. If kids want to be little shiteheads and their parents lazy bums who don't bother to discipline then the state will do it for them with isolation zones to keep kids in check.

Again though, people have a choice to home school. I know, teaching your own kids! OMG the responsibility of raising children, how terrible it is! Such a burden. Maybe more humans should be using a condom then if they don't want to raise their offspring.

• Guest pinned this topic
  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic