Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

Quote

"Junior outdoor community sport training and competition will return, but adults can only train outdoors."

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Today's text from my GP group practice was to inform me that they're not longer part of the vaccine programme.

 

No idea why...take up dropped? Something else going on?

Turning down all that dosh ?, That IS a strange development

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Tyranny isn't coming anymore......it's ARRIVED.

Different subject but this shows that 'justice' has gone 'out of the window'...

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"
 

 

 

If this doesn't set off alarm bells, nothing will.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Watch for the covid wig at the end

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Come on mate, everybody knows by now that the virus only attacks over 18's inside, especially on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622656349424.jpg.c633e4ebf42ee40b71e432d76cc796b1.jpg

https://amp.thenationalnews.com/business/aviation/iata-sees-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-for-pandemic-hit-airlines-1.1233783

 

Snip-it_1622656425862.jpg.d2220af40805fa00d9a141fad42f8d66.jpg

 

Covid was not a tunnel but a big rabbithole going down. The light they see at the end are the flames of hell.

 

Note also the vax mantra that gets slipped into every single one of these hollow promises made by pathological liars.

 

Yeah, those people will sure be flying after a few shots of that snake venom.

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

If this doesn't set off alarm bells, nothing will.


Thought Crime.
No action.
No planning or plotting.
(Craig Murray is going to prison for 9 months for 'jigsaw I.D' in reporting on the Alex Salmond case - the MSM did more than Murray but it's Murray going to prison)
Big Brother is here.
Right now.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622656349424.jpg.c633e4ebf42ee40b71e432d76cc796b1.jpg

https://amp.thenationalnews.com/business/aviation/iata-sees-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-for-pandemic-hit-airlines-1.1233783

 

Snip-it_1622656425862.jpg.d2220af40805fa00d9a141fad42f8d66.jpg

 

Covid was not a tunnel but a big rabbithole going down. The light they see at the end are the flames of hell.

 

He obviously missed the memo telling people that private air travel will be restricted for the proles and limited to 'them' and freight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Foggy Dewhurst said:

The Google Logo reads,to me:

G 9

O 11 (9/11)

O 2  (Second)

G 9

L 11 (9/11)

 

E ?? Extra Terrestrial Card Next??

 

 

Ah, yes. 

Very good.

Could be.

Using 5g to create holograms of UFOs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Come on mate, everybody knows by now that the virus only attacks over 18's inside, especially on Tuesdays and Fridays.

 

Out of reactions, but laughing my arse off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

Today's text from my GP group practice was to inform me that they're not longer part of the vaccine programme.

 

No idea why...take up dropped? Something else going on?

 

Ooh, ask them why!

 

Perhaps someone at the helm there has a conscience. That would make a refreshing change. 

 

If one does it, others may follow suit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

He obviously missed the memo telling people that private air travel will be restricted for the proles and limited to 'them' and freight

The phrase light at the end of the tunnel is in over-use, and as I've said before, it's what people report seeing when they have a near death experience, or, probably, die, so it's of no comfort to me to hear it!!!!!

 

But yes, us peasants won't be flying I guess anyway as you say!!!!

Edited by Pina Colada
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m on holiday right now – do I have to travel home?

Can I travel to my holiday house during the circuit breaker?

Can I go on holiday?

What if I have booked a holiday? Can I still go?

Can I travel interstate?

Can I drive my car?

Can I have passengers in my car?

Can I get out of the house and just go for a drive?

Can I use taxis and ride-shares?

Will public transport continue to operate?

Can I sit a driving test?

Can I travel to the airport?

Can I pick someone up from the airport?

Can I fly a plane for recreation or take a flying lesson?

https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/travel-restrictions

 

Free country. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622657150001.jpg.97e7f332ce58ea7b2f7dba91b313730d.jpg

https://globalnews.ca/news/7910313/china-bird-flu-avian-h10n3-human-case/amp/

 

Snip-it_1622657189277.jpg.9a1d51875933c7c29e79877c17eb0046.jpg

 

Multilayered pandemic hoaxing. Pincushion Man, circa 2021. 

 

This, and also when they want us starving and dependent on their handouts, eating Gates' pretend, GMO , substitute, I can't Believe it's Not Meat abomination, they can't be allowing us to keep s few chickens in our gardens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

There were 12 deaths in UK today... I guess all of them were unvaccinated? It would make great news wouldn't it? 🤔

 

Deffo the unvaxxed. It was obviously the Indian, cough, Delta variant force hunting them down...

 

MV5BNmIwZmM0MzItMjc4YS00Yjk2LTg4YzUtMDI2

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I’m on holiday right now – do I have to travel home?

Can I travel to my holiday house during the circuit breaker?

Can I go on holiday?

What if I have booked a holiday? Can I still go?

Can I travel interstate?

Can I drive my car?

Can I have passengers in my car?

Can I get out of the house and just go for a drive?

Can I use taxis and ride-shares?

Will public transport continue to operate?

Can I sit a driving test?

Can I travel to the airport?

Can I pick someone up from the airport?

Can I fly a plane for recreation or take a flying lesson?

https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/travel-restrictions

 

Free country. 🤣

All for your safety!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

This, and also when they want us starving and dependent on their handouts, eating Gates' pretend, GMO , substitute, I can't Believe it's Not Meat abomination, they can't be allowing us to keep s few chickens in our gardens.

Cue the mass slaughter of fowl and then couple that with meat processing around the world being shut down and hunger is in the horizon for many

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Human10 said:

There were 12 deaths in UK today... I guess all of them were unvaccinated? It would make great news wouldn't it? 🤔

You'd think they'd be shouting it from the roof tops wouldn't you? It would be very interesting to know over the next few weeks what the ratio is, surely it can't be hard to produce the figures? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...