Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Gone Fishing...
3 minutes ago, Outsider said:

If you're truly against the agenda the last place you go is This Morning, GMB or Talk Radio. 


Why ?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Yes wikipedia is a very creditable source of information,and its quite simple for anyone to edit should they so wish

 

I'm quite surrised you didn't know that either

I honestly didn't know anything about wiki, I tend to use it when I watch old films to read about actors.  Thought it was based on proper sources.  I am sad that they have done this to Dr Coleman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Why ?
 

Because all those shows believe in it 100% and spend hours upon hours drumming it into the proles that covid is real. By turning up at the studio all you do is reinforce the false belief that we have been experiencing a pandemic. She clearly believes in covid as a thing but argues that the rules have been too strict. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
5 minutes ago, Outsider said:

She clearly believes in covid as a thing but argues that the rules have been too strict. 


Did you watch the first video l posted ?
She's totally AGAINST the vaxxine and calls it out...
What more do you want on MSM ?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/bev-turner-on-this-morning-1st-june-2021_5k3Y2Xblj7GUgGS.html 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Velma said:

 

I can't imagine what kind of mass causalities they are expecting, their is no precedent in Scotland, except for Pan Am flight 103 which blew up over Lockerbiie, but everyone died, 259 victims, no survivors. We don't get earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, we don't have volcanoes and there is too much rain for wildfires. That only leaves an EMP!

I think they may just be replacing old stock?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Canadian Soldier Who Spoke At Anti-Lockdown Rally Against Cov Vax Charged With Mutiny...

 

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/cfb-borden-based-military-officer-faces-life-in-prison-for-anti-vaccine-speech-1.5445299

Does his actions seriously warrant life in prison? Are we suggesting that this man's WORDS are on a par with first degree murder? Clown world and take me now lord, the lunatics are running the asylum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Did you watch the first video l posted ?
She's totally AGAINST the vaxxine and calls it out...
What more do you want on MSM ?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/bev-turner-on-this-morning-1st-june-2021_5k3Y2Xblj7GUgGS.html 
 

Thanks, out of likes. Hadn't seen that one, she did very well against those three idiots talking over her.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Are we suggesting that this man's WORDS are on a par with first degree murder? Clown world and take me now lord, the lunatics are running the asylum. 


Tyranny isn't coming anymore......it's ARRIVED.

Different subject but this shows that 'justice' has gone 'out of the window'...

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Tyranny isn't coming anymore......it's ARRIVED.

Different subject but this shows that 'justice' has gone 'out of the window'...

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"
 

 

Just an observation before I watch this later, is there a contradiction to:

 

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"

 

And the video which states:

 

Own these 5 books and you could get 5 years? 

 

Looks like clickbait. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Looks like clickbait. 😂


lt's Rob Warner on the Crimebodge channel.
He doesn't do 'clickbait'.
:O)
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622654676586.jpg.62b46e356d220eae03439fd5694f72eb.jpg

https://loyaltylobby.com/2021/06/01/netherlands-drops-negative-pcr-rt-test-requirement-from-transit-passengers-effective-today-june-1-2021/

 

Snip-it_1622654726785.jpg.61e2c8c5abf97942d6937a94bafdc300.jpg

Big deal! The rest of the transport situation there is a communist's wet dream. Another stinking hellhole of covid corruption. Neverland would be a more appropriate designation for that occupied country.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

Quote

"Junior outdoor community sport training and competition will return, but adults can only train outdoors."

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Tyranny isn't coming anymore......it's ARRIVED.

Different subject but this shows that 'justice' has gone 'out of the window'...

"Man gets 5 years for having 3 lawful books and THE WRONG VIEWS"
 

 

 

If this doesn't set off alarm bells, nothing will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Watch for the covid wig at the end

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Another list of petty rules. Seriously, who comes up with this ridiculous shit?

 

Here are the new COVID restrictions for regional Victoria and Melbourne

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-02/covid-19-lockdown-extension-victoria-regional-restrictions/100183838

 

Scroll down for a laugh 😆 This is my favourite:

 

 

🤣🤣🤣 What a circus I swear

Come on mate, everybody knows by now that the virus only attacks over 18's inside, especially on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622656349424.jpg.c633e4ebf42ee40b71e432d76cc796b1.jpg

https://amp.thenationalnews.com/business/aviation/iata-sees-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-for-pandemic-hit-airlines-1.1233783

 

Snip-it_1622656425862.jpg.d2220af40805fa00d9a141fad42f8d66.jpg

 

Covid was not a tunnel but a big rabbithole going down. The light they see at the end are the flames of hell.

 

Note also the vax mantra that gets slipped into every single one of these hollow promises made by pathological liars.

 

Yeah, those people will sure be flying after a few shots of that snake venom.

 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

If this doesn't set off alarm bells, nothing will.


Thought Crime.
No action.
No planning or plotting.
(Craig Murray is going to prison for 9 months for 'jigsaw I.D' in reporting on the Alex Salmond case - the MSM did more than Murray but it's Murray going to prison)
Big Brother is here.
Right now.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622656349424.jpg.c633e4ebf42ee40b71e432d76cc796b1.jpg

https://amp.thenationalnews.com/business/aviation/iata-sees-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-for-pandemic-hit-airlines-1.1233783

 

Snip-it_1622656425862.jpg.d2220af40805fa00d9a141fad42f8d66.jpg

 

Covid was not a tunnel but a big rabbithole going down. The light they see at the end are the flames of hell.

 

He obviously missed the memo telling people that private air travel will be restricted for the proles and limited to 'them' and freight

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...