Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

It is problem simply because they will use it to excuse to introduce more drugs and mandatory vaccinations. And these vaccines are not safe - after vaccine rollout in every country there was significant rise in cases and deaths. :(

I still won't get it.

my sister was harassing me to get it again, whatever I say she has some govt propaganda reply.they got it and want to hassle us into it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

I still won't get it.

my sister was harassing me to get it again, whatever I say she has some govt propaganda reply.they got it and want to hassle us into it.

There's so much evidence away from MSM that the jab is causing significant harm short term- what about long-term???!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

I still won't get it.

my sister was harassing me to get it again, whatever I say she has some govt propaganda reply.they got it and want to hassle us into it.

Go on the offensive,tell her you are already making plans for her dying this winter due to her having the jab and ask her if she has made a will and has prepared herself

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pina Colada said:

There's so much evidence away from MSM that the jab is causing significant harm short term- what about long-term???!!!

I said to her, what are the long term risks? what is in the vaccines? can you get the Dr to sign a letter of indemnity if it goes wrong..?

 

The answer "everything is a risk,smoking,drinking etc.."

You can't tell them anything, they just shut down and refuse to listen.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Go on the offensive,tell her you are already making plans for her dying this winter due to her having the jab and ask her if she has made a will and has prepared herself

I was at the stand in the park group sunday, a lady there said. "there's going to be plenty of jobs soon in all fields.!"

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

There's so much evidence away from MSM that the jab is causing significant harm short term- what about long-term???!!!

I don't think even the evil cooks who have brought these jabs into the world know that hence the tracking and the saline control groups ,only time will tell  but as sure as eggs is eggs the long term effects will be put down to something/anything other than the hallowed vaccines

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Yes, the Summer Solstice is my son's birthday. Day of the Goddess & Green Man, with plenty of Pagan ceremonies attached.

 

He missed being able to celebrate his 18th in the traditional way last year because of the lie being inflicted on us all. 

Midsummer in the northern hemisphere. In Scandinavia, it's a lovely event. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

There's so much evidence away from MSM that the jab is causing significant harm short term- what about long-term???!!!

Yes this is my concern. I am actually surprised that there are so many people getting ill short term. I was expecting any adverse effects to be mid to long term as per other jabs.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Yes this is my concern. I am actually surprised that there are so many people getting ill short term. I was expecting any adverse effects to be mid to long term as per other jabs.....

As some people are saying 'its a sign its working' .Its working alright your insides are now fubar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yes this is my concern. I am actually surprised that there are so many people getting ill short term. I was expecting any adverse effects to be mid to long term as per other jabs.....

I heard that a lady on my allotment had a mini stroke the other day, she was taken to A&E apparently the first thing she was asked was "Have you had any of the c19 vaccinations?"

I know she hasn't because we've spoke about it before & she is set against them.

It made me wonder how much is being covered up.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

I heard that a lady on my allotment had a mini stroke the other day, she was taken to A&E apparently the first thing she was asked was "Have you had any of the c19 vaccinations?"

I know she hasn't because we've spoke about it before & she is set against them.

It made me wonder how much is being covered up.

Yeah you get every day no of cases of covid blah blah blah.....

 

Not much concise and collated info on vaccines.

 

I want to know daily....

 

How many deaths within 30 days of vaccine

How many permanently debilitating illnesses within 30 days of vaccine

How many covid cases within 30 days of vaccine

How many people in hospital with covid within 30 days of vaccine....

 

And they should put this report alongside the blah blah blah report every day.....would help normies out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

How many deaths within 30 days of vaccine

How many permanently debilitating illnesses within 30 days of vaccine

How many covid cases within 30 days of vaccine

How many people in hospital with covid within 30 days of vaccine....

 

And they should put this report alongside the blah blah blah report every day.....would help normies out

 

I think now after a year and a half they really are beyond helping.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah you get every day no of cases of covid blah blah blah.....

 

Not much concise and collated info on vaccines.

 

I want to know daily....

 

How many deaths within 30 days of vaccine

How many permanently debilitating illnesses within 30 days of vaccine

How many covid cases within 30 days of vaccine

How many people in hospital with covid within 30 days of vaccine....

 

And they should put this report alongside the blah blah blah report every day.....would help normies out

 

They wouldn't dream of helping anybody out. Their intention is the opposite.

 

I saw a clip 1st thing somewhere - looked like one of the dross morning shows. There were 2 celeb presenters (male) who are famous, but I can't think of their names because I don't watch the stuff they're in (Dermot someone was one of them who used to present X Factor or similar). I don't know who the female guest was, but she was saying it's not a vaccine, and it has not been tested long enough to be safe. 

 

The 2 blokes, 1 sat either side (2 feet away) were shouting her down like a pair of ignorant bully boys. 

 

It made me livid.

 

It was a f'king disgrace!

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I don't think even the evil cooks who have brought these jabs into the world know that hence the tracking and the saline control groups ,only time will tell  but as sure as eggs is eggs the long term effects will be put down to something/anything other than the hallowed vaccines

I think that's why they're recording the batch numbers on the cards. That's never been done before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Moon Monkey said:

I think that's why they're recording the batch numbers on the cards. That's never been done before.

couple that with your unique barcode identifier which already exists within the NHS system and no matter how many jabs are given out they can be tracked individually

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

They wouldn't dream of helping anybody out. Their intention is the opposite.

 

I saw a clip 1st thing somewhere - looked like one of the dross morning shows. There were 2 celeb presenters (male) who are famous, but I can't think of their names because I don't watch the stuff they're in (Dermot someone was one of them who used to present X Factor or similar). I don't know who the female guest was, but she was saying it's not a vaccine, and it has not been tested long enough to be safe. 

 

The 2 blokes, 1 sat either side (2 feet away) were shouting her down like a pair of ignorant bully boys. 

 

It made me livid.

 

It was a f'king disgrace!

Was that today?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

They wouldn't dream of helping anybody out. Their intention is the opposite.

 

I saw a clip 1st thing somewhere - looked like one of the dross morning shows. There were 2 celeb presenters (male) who are famous, but I can't think of their names because I don't watch the stuff they're in (Dermot someone was one of them who used to present X Factor or similar). I don't know who the female guest was, but she was saying it's not a vaccine, and it has not been tested long enough to be safe. 

 

The 2 blokes, 1 sat either side (2 feet away) were shouting her down like a pair of ignorant bully boys. 

 

It made me livid.

 

It was a f'king disgrace!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15118698/this-morning-dermot-oleary-beverley-turner/

 

Here we are

It will disappear soon no doubt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Was that today?

 

I just saw a clip on another site, while getting ready for work, so I'm not sure when it was televised. I'll look for the link to post here tonight.

 

*Edit* I see you've got it. Cheers for that. (No thanks left).

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Folks ... I just had to waste two hours watching the vine show.

 

These so called moralists should target the non xvaxxed lot.

 

Anyone in the so called UK watching a certain documentry tonight on channel four?

 

I'll be drinking vodka and spreading my vairient.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...