Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Snip-it_1622506900514.jpg.12863c7d477b979b1ced91af67e12ba6.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2021/05/31/insiders-say-doug-ford-is-looking-to-dump-lockdown-critics-as-he-shuffles-cabinet-thats-too-white-and-too-male.html

 

Snip-it_1622506943215.jpg.688a6abebd304d09a52bdc14e41a2486.jpg

 

Only smiling clowns from now on. Enough with the sad clown anti-lockdown critics. They are slowly handing over the politics to Blacks so they can take the heat for the criminal activities that destroyed that province. When people rebel they want Blacks on the front lines. Turn the mess into a race war by inciting homicidal passions on all sides with the media while the scumbags laugh in their bunkers and wait for the smoke to clear. They are installing Blacks in every government agency that is scheduled to collapse and infuriate millions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622507826659.jpg.cf2cedf74b804286f1dc76759ea6f87e.jpg

https://www.thestar.com/amp/politics/provincial/2021/05/31/550-health-care-workers-invited-to-attend-monday-nights-game-7-between-leafs-and-canadiens-premier-doug-ford-says.html

 

Snip-it_1622507843122.jpg.b3afb56f68dbe3c710bab4f8293bcac9.jpg

 

"Fully vaccinated", yeah...prove it!

I say their vax credentials are forged (fugazy). Prove me wrong.

 

Look at these poor excuses for human beings that could care less who could not attend.

 

Snip-it_1622508323300.jpg.cbe41192ce0de37714e4950e9cb1f215.jpg

 

Thats all pharma and her shareholders that have reduced our world to this insanity for personal gain.

 

An audience of fakers and poisoned fans sitting in safe little clutches. Of course not one hockey player would take off his skates in protest. Entitled pricks!

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Opening%2BExhibition%2BPredators%2BPrey%

The Uber geriatric is sitting on a literal gold mine of wealth and he can’t even buy a suit that matches😂 Bet he’s as tight as a fish’s arse😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1622508577608.jpg.f0e27920ea58b76dd1ca527ba8cdccc2.jpg

https://www.businesstraveller.com/business-travel/2021/05/31/iata-warns-of-eight-hour-processing-times-at-airports/

 

Snip-it_1622508605803.jpg.ce303c35a7de144cfc5c4cf86aae25a7.jpg

 

If you spent that time actually flying you would have covered 4600 miles. These delays are strategic and designed to make air travellers beg for the idpassport. What would all these people have done with themselves before airliner travel was invented? Why is everyone so rushed. If you take the time you can bypass all that air travel Orwellian bs and use alternative means of transport and travel routing. Or move back closer to your relatives. Enjoy your own countryside instead of flying to foreign countries. The cabal will keep upping the number of jabs to be eligible to fly so why bother? Is jet travel worth becoming a human pincushion for pharma stockholders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622509285753.jpg.1b649e67389ce2487238e86c4574bef1.jpg

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/air-canada-gave-out-10m-in-bonuses-amid-bailout-negotiations-with-ottawa-1.5450630

 

Snip-it_1622509318468.jpg.d97ebe06d5a98236a8ca4a49c98d0b0e.jpg

 

Just that needless waste of money could have mounted a very persuasive legal case of fraud against the government for covid. 10 million was way more than enough to stir up a veritable hornet's nest of legal motions and restraining orders etc. Instead lets give it to reward incompetance. The airline industry is dying. It got a bad case of the nevergaveashit variant.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622509927259.jpg.6aa6625ad02597aa998b3d7826055f4d.jpg

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/genetically-altered-mosquitoes-target-deadly-dengue-fever-and-zika-11622476316

 

Florida cancelled all covid restrictions and some, just before these (allegedly) genetically modified mosquitoes are released in Florida. 

 

I could be wrong but I sense a connection exists there somehow. 

 

I doubt they would really take such a big genetic risk so near to one of the highest consentration of retired jews in the world. I sense they have a disease narrative waiting to spring from this strange and unlikely scenario of using Florida as a testbed.

 

Keep an eye out for where the mosquitoes intersect with covid. Watch for them to become carriers of variants because of the genetic manipulation of those insects.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

The Uber geriatric is sitting on a literal gold mine of wealth and he can’t even buy a suit that matches😂 Bet he’s as tight as a fish’s arse😂

'When i'm not bombing Palestine or bring about the new world order, I like to peruse the aisles of Salvation Army'

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Snip-it_1622515509588.jpg.0c8dd39d66173a9f602b2897fb9f2d99.jpg

 

That pharma viper is slithering into everything. These same parents demanding guests be vaccinated to protect the newborn will take him to the pediatrician for a stiff regiment of vax injections. Poked like a pincushion before age 5. Yeah, I'll stay away to keep your newborn baby safe. Little bugger has probably 20 times the immune power of those pretending to protect him. Because he's new you know.

 

Snip-it_1622516115354.jpg.a32f22a1ec6012254dd74384746aee0d.jpg

 

Hypocrites! Criminally irresponsible. Stupid people that can't imagine newborn babies have survived for millennia without needing to resort to behavior like that. Born in muddy infested war zones.

 

Its all part of the societal pressures cesspoole. When injuring kids is in fashion don't make waves.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

'When i'm not bombing Palestine or bring about the new world order, I like to peruse the aisles of Salvation Army'

Bet he’d smell like mothballs too🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another interesting aspect of this concern for safety is that it is totally rediculous. Lets say I'm really paranoid about this killer pathogen and I work with 50 collegues that all claim to be vaccinated. You only have the word of those people that they actually got the shot. What happens in the Drs office is a matter between doctor and patient. Now why does forgery not worry me? What if 25 of them lied? Well the proposed solution to that is a passport which, again, can be a forgery. Just the fact that I come to work without knowing the risks proves how little faith most have in the existance of covid.

 

If covid and her variants were half the threat they are made to appear you would not take a chance that a liar or liars may be present in the vaxxed group.

 

Anyone with half a brain knows that vaxx certificates and passports have no impact on spread because a high percentage of the vaxxed are forgeries. As long as forgeries are possible they cant look at people seriously and tell them those measures are airtight. Otherwise implimenting the whole infrastructure is an exercise in futility. It will fail miserably.

 

If I am freaked out at the idea that forged vax certificates are circulating freely amongst us why would I trust the passport. The best guarded government files have been hacked like there was no tomorrow. If they tell you the passport is flawless they are lying. Jews will be buying those up on the black market like they were hotcakes. They don't follow laws like we have to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622515509588.jpg.0c8dd39d66173a9f602b2897fb9f2d99.jpg

 

That pharma viper is slithering into everything. These same parents demanding guests be vaccinated to protect the newborn will take him to the pediatrician for a stiff regiment of vax injections. Poked like a pincushion before age 5. Yeah, I'll stay away to keep your newborn baby safe. Little bugger has probably 20 times the immune power of those pretending to protect him. Because he's new you know.

 

Snip-it_1622516115354.jpg.a32f22a1ec6012254dd74384746aee0d.jpg

 

Hypocrites! Criminally irresponsible. Stupid people that can't imagine newborn babies have survived for millennia without needing to resort to behavior like that. Born in muddy infested war zones.

 

Its all part of the societal pressures cesspoole. When injuring kids is in fashion don't make waves.

 

We had this last year, except we weren't told, so when everyone was getting a hold of the new baby, my mrs wasn't allowed a cuddle as she wasn't up to date with her vaxs. Was quite awkward actually, needless to say we aren't overly close with that couple anymore.

Edited by Athenry04
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

 

We had this last year, except we weren't told, so when everyone was getting a hold of the new baby, my mrs wasn't as she wasn't up to date with her vaxs. Was quite awkward actually, needless to say we aren't overly close with that couple anymore.

Kid probably has a radiological smartmeter fastened to the wall outside his room pulsating high frequency into the kids cardiac rhythm distorting the qrs wave. Probably has a wifi baby monitor near his head. Infant crib death syndrome has been linked to the vax he will soon get. Yep, better not hold that precious treasure lest you have a valid vaccination update. Those same parents could care less if a new cell tower is put up nearby. Better cell reception, eh?.

 

 

They may be nice people but truth be told they are texbook hypocrites. Pushing their little covid rules while a million devils are conspiring to make the kid physically and mentally ill.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Kid probably has a radiological smartmeter fastened to the wall outside his room pulsating high frequency into the kids cardiac rhythm distorting the qrs wave. Probably has a wifi baby monitor near his head. Infant crib death syndrome has been linked to the vax he will soon get. Yep, better not hold that precious treasure lest you have a valid vaccination update. Those same parents could care less if a new cell tower is put up nearby. Better cell reception, eh?.

 

They may be nice people but truth be told they are texbook hypocrites. Pushing their little covid rules while a million devils conspiring to make the kid physically and mentally ill.

 

Fucking morons mate. What was even more galling was that it was at a gathering for my Mrs birthday at our house. They rock up with new baby, and the other women are allowed a hold but not my mrs, and she wasn't even told up front. Needless to say once everyone left, my mrs cried all night, as all her guests look at her like she's dirt. Fuck them cunts, I was fuming when I found out, and now I treat those people as such.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

 

Fucking morons mate. What was even more galling was that it was at a gathering for my Mrs birthday at our house. They rock up with new baby, and the other women are allowed a hold but not my mrs, and she wasn't even told up front. Needless to say once everyone left, my mrs cried all night, as all her guests look at her like she's dirt. Fuck them cunts, I was fuming when I found out, and now I treat those people as such.

All on account of some entitled retards decided to pull a pandemic hoax to coverup one of the world's greatest swindles ever seen. The other bookend for 911.

 

Relationships, business, families torn apart by this little clutch of well-heeled shysters and pedophiles.

 

My fury goes to those architects and accomplices of the covid longcon. We did not need to see that side of our aquaintances. No sense crying over spilled milk I guess. Whats done is done. Cats out of the bag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

All on account of some entitled retards decided to pull a pandemic hoax to coverup one of the world's greatest swindles ever seen. The other bookend for 911.

 

Relationships, business, families torn apart by this little clutch of well-heeled shysters and pedophiles.

 

My fury goes to those architects and accomplices of the covid longcon. We did not need to see that side of our aquaintances. No sense crying over spilled milk I guess. Whats done is done. Cats out of the bag.

Should have added this was just the whopping cough vax, the convid jab social war is about to begin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, soulalways said:

Covid: WHO renames UK and other variants with Greek letters....HOW ABOUT WE STICK TO ENGLISH=LIES & BOLLOCKS!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-57308592

 

I thought you were having a laugh, but it turns out your serious.

You right it is all Bravo Oscar Lima Lima Oscar Charlie Kilo Sierra, this is the NATO phonetic alphabet.

I wonder why they chose the Greek alphabet ?🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1622515509588.jpg.0c8dd39d66173a9f602b2897fb9f2d99.jpg

 

That pharma viper is slithering into everything. These same parents demanding guests be vaccinated to protect the newborn will take him to the pediatrician for a stiff regiment of vax injections. Poked like a pincushion before age 5. Yeah, I'll stay away to keep your newborn baby safe. Little bugger has probably 20 times the immune power of those pretending to protect him. Because he's new you know.

 

Snip-it_1622516115354.jpg.a32f22a1ec6012254dd74384746aee0d.jpg

 

Hypocrites! Criminally irresponsible. Stupid people that can't imagine newborn babies have survived for millennia without needing to resort to behavior like that. Born in muddy infested war zones.

 

Its all part of the societal pressures cesspoole. When injuring kids is in fashion don't make waves.

 

They've thought of everything haven't they ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here we go again, and here's that magic number again 🥱

 

UK's daily Covid infections rise 40% in a week to 3,383 amid Indian variant outbreak but just one death is recorded - as minister admits June 21st Freedom Day may have to be delayed 

43662065-0-image-m-28_1622475266029.jpg

Some three in four adults, or 39.3million, have now received at least one dose of the Covid vaccine. And 25.5million, or half of adults, have got both doses.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...